KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Harry Potter Fiction » Being With You -an h/hr story

Being With You -an h/hr story
Started by: ewalklover

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
simonrob123
standing over you

aww no that not fair

Old Post Oct 4th, 2007 12:45 AM
simonrob123 is currently offline Click here to Send simonrob123 a Private Message Find more posts by simonrob123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emmy-xo
Emzilbooger

OMG GUYS! I've had 100 posts!!! YAY!!!

so the next chapter is going to be extra long big grin

Thanks for reviewing!!! <3

Old Post Oct 4th, 2007 01:12 AM
Emmy-xo is currently offline Click here to Send Emmy-xo a Private Message Find more posts by Emmy-xo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
simonrob123
standing over you

lol i beat you to 100

Old Post Oct 4th, 2007 01:39 AM
simonrob123 is currently offline Click here to Send simonrob123 a Private Message Find more posts by simonrob123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Giggles
do you like the dark?

i beat both of ya'll on my h/g and h/hr,1st story,

Old Post Oct 4th, 2007 01:54 AM
Giggles is currently offline Click here to Send Giggles a Private Message Find more posts by Giggles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emmy-xo
Emzilbooger

DON'T CARE!!

big grin

Old Post Oct 4th, 2007 02:19 AM
Emmy-xo is currently offline Click here to Send Emmy-xo a Private Message Find more posts by Emmy-xo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
simonrob123
standing over you

aww but you have been on for ages lizzie but it dont matter

Old Post Oct 4th, 2007 02:26 AM
Giggles
do you like the dark?

of course it does, shut it...embarrasment

Old Post Oct 4th, 2007 08:34 PM
Giggles is currently offline Click here to Send Giggles a Private Message Find more posts by Giggles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
simonrob123
standing over you

no you like me doing this

Old Post Oct 5th, 2007 01:08 PM
Giggles
do you like the dark?

shut up embarrasment embarrasment

Old Post Oct 5th, 2007 07:55 PM
Jaeh
Possibly here.

*waits eagerly for the next part*

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Oct 6th, 2007 02:25 PM
Jaeh is currently offline Click here to Send Jaeh a Private Message Find more posts by Jaeh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emmy-xo
Emzilbooger

A/N: OMG! My favourite chapter!!! I really really really hope you enjoy this one, cuz I do! lol. Please leave me your reviews!!

-Emmy

Chapter 22: The Battle

Neville ran, Theia’s body slung over his shoulder, back into the castle. Once inside, he raced to the Great Hall where they had agreed bodies would be laid. Madame Pomfrey was waiting for him at the entrance.

“My goodness!” She cried upon seeing Neville and Theia, “It’s started?”

“Yes,” Neville said, tears streaming down his face. He followed Madame Pomfrey over to a bed and laid Theia down. He looked at her peacefully happy face. He decided he would win this battle for her, and ran outside.

“Hermione, will you just please stay inside?” Harry said. He and Hermione had been sitting on the steps when the battle started.

“No, Harry! Theia’s dead and I want to fight for her! You can’t make me stay inside!” Hermione cried.

“Hermione, you’re pregnant! This will be bad for you and the baby!”

“I don’t care right now, I want to fight!” she scream, and, whipping out her wand, she ran over to where Luna was fighting a death eater.

Harry shook his head. He just hoped everyone else was okay.

“Adrian, watch out!” Adiana screamed. They were running through a hallway in the castle that was being blown apart at the moment by death eaters trying to get in.

Adrian dodged a head from a gargoyle statue just in time. He turned around and grabbed Adiana’s hand and pulled her down the hall to safety. The two of them ran outside just in time to see their headmistress, Professor Kingman, get killed by Bellatrix Lestrange.

“No!” cried Adiana, and, upon hearing this, Bellatrix advanced onto the two.

“Viktor, where are you going?” Ginny asked. She was running down a hallway that led to the Entrance Hall behind Viktor Krum.

“I need to go,” he said, “Ginny…please stop following me.”

“What are you talking about?” she asked him, and he stopped running and turned around. She bumped into him.

Viktor sighed heavily. “Ginny…” he started to explain, but couldn’t say it. So instead, he pulled up him left sleeve, revealing the dark mark.

“You’re…you’re a death eater?!” Ginny cried.

“Yes…but Ginny, join me…we can be happy together. He can make us powerful…”

“I don’t care what he can do! You lied to me!” Ginny cried. She pulled out her wand. “Avada Kedavra!”

A vibrant green light shot from her wand and hit Krum squarely in the chest. He fell over backwards, dead.

Just then, Ginny heard footsteps coming down the hall, and she turned, her wand raised.

“Woah, Gin, it’s just me,” said Dean.

“Oh, Dean! I’m so sorry about everything,” Ginny said, crying.

“It’s okay, I’m sorry too,” he said, pulling her into a hug.

“Oh, how sweet,” mocked a cold voice. “Young love.” Lucius Malfoy stepped around the corner, his wand raised.

“Say goodbye…”

“STUPEFY!” cried two voices at once, and Lucius was knocked out.

“Common,” said Dean, taking Ginny’s hand. “We should find the others.”

Neville chased a Death Eater into the school. He had to kill him before he killed anyone else. The Death Eater was shooting curses back at him, and Neville dodged them skilfully. Then the Death Eater stopped running. Neville had chased him to the end of the hall.

Just as the Death Eater was about to kill Neville, a green light shot past his ear and hit the Death Eater.

Neville whipped around. “Professor Dumbledore! Thanks!”

“Neville, I need you to find Harry, can you do that?” Dumbledore asked.

“I…I think so. Why?”

Dumbledore revealed the sword of Gryffindor. “Because he’ll be needing this to kill Nagini.”

“Okay, I’ll do my best, sir,” and with that, Neville took the sword and ran in search for Harry.

“Stupefy!” Hermione cried, and missed. She and Luna were duelling a Death Eater…and he was good.

A purple light shot out from his wand, and it missed Hermione by an inch.

“Hermione, I really don’t think you should be fighting,” Luna yelled to her, dodging the killing curse.

“Nonsense, I can duel!” Hermione yelled back, shooting a stunner at the Death Eater, who dodged it, and shot another purple one back at Hermione. This time, though, it didn’t miss.

“Hermione!” Luna cried, and started to run over to her.

“Luna, it’s okay, I’ve got her!” called Adiana as she and Adrian ran over. Adrian started to help Luna fight the Death Eater, and Adiana took Hermione into the Hospital Wing.

When she got there, she and Madame Pomfrey laid her on a bed in the corner.

“Oh…I told her not to go and fight!” Madame Pomfrey said. “She’ll be fine…but I don’t know about the babies,” she said after doing some tests.

“Excuse me? BABIES?!” cried Adiana.

“Yes…a boy and a girl. Twins. She’s lost both of them,” Madame Pomfrey said sadly.

“Oh my god…they’ll be so upset,” Adiana said, referring to Hermione and Harry.

“You’ll stay with her? She’ll wake up soon,” Madame Pomfrey said.

“Yeah, of course I’ll stay,” Adiana said, slightly dazed. Madame Pomfrey left, so it was just her and Hermione. “Oh, Hermione,” Adiana said, her eyes filling with tears. “If you had known…you might not have fought. What’s Harry going to say about this?”

The war had been going on for a few hours now, and the Hospital Wing was filling up with the injured and dead. Among those dead were Lupin and Tonks, who had gotten married in the summer and had just had a little boy.

Neville ran through the mass of people outside, in search for Harry. Finally, he found him coming face to face with Lord Voldemort.

Voldemort’s voice sounded over the grounds. “Stop your fighting,” it said, “Harry Potter has come to me. There is no need to spill any more pure blood.”

“HARRY!” Neville cried, but Harry didn’t hear him. Then, Neville spotted Nagini over by Voldemort. Without hesitation, he ran over and plunged the sword into the snake’s body.

“YOU STUPID BOY!” cried Voldemort, “YOU’VE KILLED HER! AVADA KEDAVRA!” and with a flash of green light, Neville fell to the ground. Then Voldemort turned back to Harry. Everyone who had been fighting was there: those good were behind Harry, and the Death Eaters were behind Voldemort. “Prepare to die, Harry Potter. AVADA KEDAVRA!”

“EXPELLIARMUS!” shouted Harry at the exact same time. The jets of light met in the middle, and Voldemort’s wand was thrown from his hand as both spells hit him.

He was dead.

Harry caught his wand. Everything after that was a blur: his friends were running towards him, everyone was shouting and cheering, and Death Eaters were running away. Harry searched the crowd furiously for Hermione but he couldn’t see her.

“Harry! Where’s Hermione?” Ron shouted to him.

“I don’t know. Go get Neville…I need to find Adrian,” Harry shouted back. He pushed through the crowd until he found him.

“Where are Adiana and Hermione?” he shouted to him frantically.

“Hermione got hit with a curse so they’re in the Great Hall. I was just about to go there,” he said.

Harry ran off to the Great Hall, closely followed by Adrian.

When he got there, he found Adiana with her arms around Hermione, who was crying.

“Thank god you’re okay,” Harry said. Adiana backed away and he hugged Hermione. After a minute he asked her, “Why are you crying?”

“Harry…I don’t know how to tell you this…” she sobbed, “We had twins. A boy and a girl. They…I…lost them!”

Harry froze. This was really happening? Just when he was about to say something, Ron and Nathan walked in, closely followed by Luna, carrying Neville’s body. They placed him on the bed in between Theia’s body and Hermione. Hermione looked over, and started to cry even harder.

“Stop crying for them,” Luna said softly. “They wouldn’t want you to mourn for them. They would want you to be happy that Voldemort’s gone for good.”

“She’s right,” Harry mumbled, hugging Hermione harder.

Even though Theia and Neville were dead, along with many others, Voldemort was too. And everything would be all right.

Old Post Oct 7th, 2007 08:16 PM
Giggles
do you like the dark?

OMG.......best.....*sniff*.......post.......*sniff*..................every........*sobs uncontrollably*

Old Post Oct 7th, 2007 09:48 PM
Emmy-xo
Emzilbooger

aw, thanks, Lizzie!! I'm glad you liked it! I have no idea when the next chapter will be up cuz I have no idea what I'm gonna write, but hopefully soon. smile

Old Post Oct 8th, 2007 03:06 AM
Jaeh
Possibly here.

... was killing them really necessary??

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Oct 8th, 2007 08:03 AM
Jaeh is currently offline Click here to Send Jaeh a Private Message Find more posts by Jaeh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emmy-xo
Emzilbooger

Yeah, it was...sorry!

Old Post Oct 8th, 2007 03:38 PM
Giggles
do you like the dark?

i hate it that she did it, i told her not 2...

Old Post Oct 8th, 2007 08:49 PM
Jaeh
Possibly here.

*shakes head* you shouldn't have...

although I liked it nevertheless..

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Oct 9th, 2007 01:49 PM
Giggles
do you like the dark?

lol

Old Post Oct 9th, 2007 08:34 PM
Emmy-xo
Emzilbooger

A/N: Hey, guys...sorry I haven't posted in a while, but I've had soo much homework, and four tests this week! So anyways, I'm done all that crap, and now I'm starting the next chapter...hopefully it's up by the end of the weekend, but I'm not making any promises.

Oh...and if anyone has any suggestions, please please PLEASE PM me! Thankies, all!

-Emmy

Old Post Oct 19th, 2007 08:17 PM
Jaeh
Possibly here.

gah.. you need to post soon, we're all waiting.. stick out tongue you just killed many characters, you have to make up for that! stick out tongue lol, jk, we understand. we get caught up in the real world sometimes.. stick out tongue

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2007 03:03 PM