KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Harry Potter Fiction » Being With You -an h/hr story

Being With You -an h/hr story
Started by: ewalklover

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « First ... « 5 6 [7]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Emmy-xo
Emzilbooger

A/N: I wrote up the chapter....yay!! So I'll post today if I have time...if not, then deffinitely tomorrow. Aren't you so excited?! lol.

-Emmy

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2007 08:07 PM
Emmy-xo is currently offline Click here to Send Emmy-xo a Private Message Find more posts by Emmy-xo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emmy-xo
Emzilbooger

A/N: Okay, so I did find time to post the next chapter...finally! I just want to warn you that this is like, my least favourite chapter EVER. I think it's absolutely horrible, and wont be offended if anyone agrees. Hopefully the next one will be MUCH better than this one. Also, one more thing, I can't remember if I gave Brianna and Nathan last names...so I gave them some in here and I might have changed them. But whatever, it doesnt really matter. Anyways, enjoy!

Chapter Twenty-Three: The Aftermath

The next day, after Hogwarts had been put back together and Death Eaters put into Azkaban, the students that had been evacuated were let back in, along with parents and much of the wizarding population in Britain that would be attending the funeral.

Harry and Hermione stood in the Entrance Hall with Ron, Luna, Ginny, Dean, Adrian, Adiana, and Nathan. Students arriving back had been pouring through the doors, laughing, crying, congratulating Harry…

Finally, a small, tired looking blonde figure stepped through the door. She was one of the last to come back. Brianna stood and glanced around for a second before her eyes found them. Her face broke out in a smile, her eyes filling with tears of happiness as she ran towards them, dropping her trunk on the ground.

Nathan held is arms open for her and she flew into them, wrapping her arms tightly around his neck.

“I’m so glad you’re okay!” Brianna said, pulling back to look at him.

Nathan smiled. “Me too,” he said, bending down to kiss her.

Brianna went and hugged everyone else, congratulating them. They all responded with grim smiles.

“Hey…where are Neville and Theia? To busy to come say hello to me?” Brianna asked, the happiness in her voice too much for Hermione to bear.

“No…Brianna. They…didn’t make it. Neither did Bella,” Hermione said in almost a whisper, her head bent down. Tears started to fill her eyes, and Harry put his arm around her, pulling her into a hug.

“No…” Brianna said, shocked. “They…no…they’re just hurt. They can’t be dead!”

“They are,” said Luna gravely. “They’ll be buried tomorrow, with everyone else who died.”

“And…what about Bella?” Brianna asked.

Hermione sighed. “I got hit with a curse. Bella and James both died,” she whispered. Harry’s arm tightened around her.

“What do you mean…Bella and James?”

“We had twins.”

“Oh, god,” said Brianna, a hand flying up to her mouth.

The funeral seemed to drag on forever. There were so many people being buried — people who had lost their lives to save Harry and help him fight Voldemort. The funeral was held outside: it was a beautiful late-spring day, and there were too many people to fit inside the Great Hall. Finally, it was over, and Harry and his friends were some of the few people still sitting in their chairs…not doing anything, just sitting.

Harry was about to tell them they should head inside and get something to eat, when he noticed a very tall man approaching him.

“Harry, good to see you again.”

“You too, Kingsley,” Harry replied, standing up and shaking the wizard’s hand. “Congratulations on your appointment as Minister.”

“Thank you, but I didn’t come over here to get congratulated. Will you walk with me? I have an important matter to discuss with you,” Kingsley said.

“Of course,” said Harry, and they walked down to the lake.

Kingsley sighed. “Harry…were you aware that Remus Lupin and Nymphadora Tonks-Lupin had a child?”

“No…I wasn’t. What will happen to it, now that they’re dead?”

“Well, it seems that they have made you godfather.”

“Wait…what?” Harry asked, stunned.

Kingsley nodded. “They made you godfather. I think Lupin planned to tell you after you finished school, but now…” Kingsley trailed off. It was clearly still hard for him to talk about his old friend.

“Wow. Godfather. What’s his name? Assuming that it’s a boy that is,” Harry said, a smile starting to form on his face.

“Teddy, after Nymphadora’s father.” Kingsley smiled. “I’ve seen him. Adorable face and turquoise hair…although I suppose it’s probably some other colour now.”

Harry laughed. “When will I get to see him?”

“After you finish school, I suppose. You’ll have to work out the details with me and with Nymphadora’s mother.”

“She doesn’t want to keep him?” Harry asked.

Kingsley shook his head. “She’s in no fit state. Mourning the loss of her husband, daughter, and son-in-law. It would be too hard for her.”

Harry nodded. “I should probably get back,” he said, gesturing to where Hermione stood a little ways away.

“You should. I’ll let you know further details after you graduate.”

“Thanks, Kingsley,” Harry said. He left him standing by the lake and went up to join Hermione.

“What was that all about?” she asked him when he reached her.

“I’m a godfather,” Harry said, still a bit stunned.

“What? To whom?”

“Teddy Lupin.”

Hermione’s eyes filled with tears. “Oh…that’s so sweet of Lupin and Tonks to make you godfather!”

Harry smiled. “I know. I’m gonna be the best godfather too, even better than Sirius was.”

A month passed, and in that month came NEWTs, job applications, the Quidditch tournament (where Gryffindor beat Slytherin by one point, coming in first place), and finally, graduation.

Hermione, about to begin the Head Boy and Girl speech, stood with Ron, Adiana, and Adrian on the stage that had been set up outside, looking out onto all of the students and parents.

“How fast the years have gone,” Hermione started. “And we’ve had some of the best of our lives. Adiana, Adrian, Ron, and I—”

“Want you to know that we’re making this up on the spot because Hermione’s speech that she prepared was boring!” Ron cut her off, laughing, as he grabbed the piece of parchment from her hands, crumpled it up, and threw it to Harry in the audience.

The students and parents laughed, and Hermione rolled her eyes, trying to hide a smile.

“Well, I guess what we’re really trying to say is that we’re proud of every one of you.” Adiana said after the laughter had died down.

“Yeah, everyone except the Slytherins,” Adrian said with a grin, and the Gryffindor house cheered.

“Even the Slytherins,” Hermione corrected him, and the Gryffindors booed. “From this moment on, we take the next steps in our lives. And if I can remember one useful thing I wrote on that piece of parchment, it’s this: don’t be afraid to laugh or even cry, but most of all, don’t be afraid to try anything new.”

“Unless it’s something really scary. Then you can be afraid.” Ron said, and Hermione smiled.

“The friendships that we’ve made over the years are too strong to be destroyed, so never forget any of us, even those who may be going back to America,” Hermione looked over at the Salem students and smiled.

Keep in touch!” Adiana added, laughing.

“As the year is now over, it is time for us to take off our badges and present them to the new Head Boys and Girls, and new tradition we’ll be starting.”

“Can we call up…Brianna Green and Nathan Kitchen, from Gryffindor House of Hogwarts,” said Ron.

“And Brenda Browning and Mikey Moran from Ravenclaw House and Hufflepuff House of Salem,” said Adrian.

The four new Head Boys and Girls walked up on stage. The old heads unpinned their badges from their uniforms and pinned them on the new heads: Hermione to Brianna, Ron to Nathan, Adriana to Brenda, and Adrian to Mikey.

“Congratulations,” Hermione said, and the new Head Boys and Girls left the stage.

“Now that that is done, I think it’s about time to wrap up,” Adiana said.

“That it is. What more can we say than that we’re so proud of all of you. Congratuations everyone,” Hermione said, tears stinging her eyes. They walked off the stage to a roar of applause, and took their seats in the front row.

Professor McGonagal took the stage, and began calling students up to receive their diplomas. When she was finally done, Professor Dumbledore spoke.

“I can tell all of you are eager to get out of here,” he said smiling, his eyes sparkling. “But I must say a few words about those who lost their lives in the battle last month. They were so brave, and we’ll never forget them. It’s not to say that we wont miss them, and that we wish they could be here on this very special day.” He stopped speaking, and there was a knowing moment of silence. “Finally he spoke again. Congratulations to the graduating classes!”

Students cheered, and for a few minutes that was all you could hear.

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2007 08:45 PM
Emmy-xo is currently offline Click here to Send Emmy-xo a Private Message Find more posts by Emmy-xo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Giggles
do you like the dark?

OMG!!!....I LIKE THT CHAPTER
it was good....cud have used a lil fluff, u know? lol

Old Post Oct 24th, 2007 12:06 AM
Giggles is currently offline Click here to Send Giggles a Private Message Find more posts by Giggles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaeh
Possibly here.

true.. a lil fluff.. stick out tongue

great chappie!

although it's still a bummer you killed so many people.. stick out tongue jk.. *scolds self* stop bringing that up Jaeh!

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Oct 24th, 2007 12:56 PM
Jaeh is currently offline Click here to Send Jaeh a Private Message Find more posts by Jaeh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Brit531

I Love This Story! It's brillant! And I liked that last chapter it wasn't bad.... or was it? JK...

Old Post Nov 13th, 2007 07:32 PM
Brit531 is currently offline Click here to Send Brit531 a Private Message Find more posts by Brit531 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emmy-xo
Emzilbooger

thanks guys...

I dunno when I'll be updating again...I've got MAJOR writers block, and I'm a little busy. Soon though, hopefully. smile

-Emmy

Old Post Nov 14th, 2007 12:52 AM
Giggles
do you like the dark?

omg...just write a bunch of fluff a/b the future......GOSH!!!!!

Old Post Nov 14th, 2007 08:54 PM
Giggles is currently offline Click here to Send Giggles a Private Message Find more posts by Giggles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
gh_hr _for_eva
xXxmaddyxXx

great great great please addd more

Old Post Nov 15th, 2007 01:33 PM
gh_hr _for_eva is currently offline Click here to Send gh_hr _for_eva a Private Message Find more posts by gh_hr _for_eva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emmy-xo
Emzilbooger

Okay, I've decided to start the next chapter today...after I finish my homework...so I'm hoping/guessing that it might be up sometime this weekend. But no promises!

Thanks for reading!
-Emmy <3

Old Post Nov 21st, 2007 09:07 PM
gh_hr _for_eva
xXxmaddyxXx

thanks caint wait yah its going up

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2007 06:03 AM
gh_hr _for_eva is currently offline Click here to Send gh_hr _for_eva a Private Message Find more posts by gh_hr _for_eva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Giggles
do you like the dark?

POST NOW!!!!!

Old Post Nov 24th, 2007 08:43 PM
Emmy-xo
Emzilbooger

A/N: Okay guys, I have a few things to say here.

First of all, sorry for taking so long to post another chapter! I just really wasn't expecting to get as much homework as I've been getting for the past few weeks. Currently, I'm brainstorming for the next chapter, which probably wont be up before winter break because I've got alot of things going on between now and then. But, I can guarantee that I'll post at least twice over my two week break!

Secondly, Thanks, guys, so much for reviewing! Honestly, it really does make me want to write faster. So this chapter is dedicated to all of you:

Lizzie (now known as Emo_Shadows)
Simon (simonrob123)
JCapt Jaeh_K.S
Brit531
gh_hr_for_eva

And if I forgot you, then just picture your name being up there with the others smile

And thirdly, this chapter is basically just a filler chapter, because I couldn't think of anything to write. It's really random...and was gonna be longer, but then I just decided that I should post instead of keeping everyone waiting. So anyways, enjoy, and please R&R!! ♥

Chapter Twenty-Four: Moving Out

“Absolutely not!” cried Mrs. Weasley.

“What? Mum, why not?!” Ron asked.

“It’s far too much money! You’re only just out of school! I do not want you living with a bunch of rowdy boys! The answer is no, Ronald. End of story.” Mrs. Weasley finished, got up from the kitchen table, and went out into the garden.

Ron sighed heavily and leaned back in his chair. His friends were waiting just outside. He knew his mum was still upset about the war, but did she really need to keep him at home now that he had graduated? It wasn’t fair. He’d be the only one.

Ron pushed his chair back from the table and stood up. He stomped to the front door, opened it, and stepped outside. Harry and Dean were sitting on the steps. Ron sat down beside them and sighed, shaking his head.

Harry nodded. “Yeah, we heard mate.”

“It’s just so stupid! There’s nothing even to be afraid of, now that Voldemort’s gone and the Death Eaters are all in Azkaban!” Ron yelled.

Harry and Dean nodded. There really wasn’t much they could say.

“And she let Fred and George move out! And Percy and Bill and Charlie! Why not me?!”

“Maybe because you’re her last son, and she wants to keep you longer?” asked Dean hesitantly.

“Still. It’s not fair.”

“Well, you can come over whenever you like. We’ll even give you your own key!” said Harry, trying to make everything a bit better.

“Naw, don’t. That’ll only make it worse.”

“Well, at least come and see the place,” said Harry.

“No.”

“Please?”

“Fine.”

Hermione pulled up the sleeve on her robes and looked at her watch. 2:14 pm. Adiana would be here any second…

A pair of hands covered her eyes. “Guess who?” called a voice.

“Adiana!” Hermione cried, grabbing the hands and taking them off her eyes as she spun around to hug her friend. “How was America?”

“It was great to see everybody again. They weren’t too happy that I decided to stay here though. They think it’s too far. But,” she shrugged. “What can I say? I can be pretty persuasive,” she said, and her and Hermione giggled.

“Come on, you have to see our new place!” Hermione said, grabbing Adiana’s hand and apparating them to their new flat.

“So this is it, and the girls are right across the hall,” Harry said, pointing at number 14, the door across the hall from theirs. He put his key in the lock and opened the door.

They walked into a room filled with unopened boxes and bags of furniture and decorations.

“Seamus? You in here?” called Dean to the mess.

“Yeah!” they heard a muffled voice call from somewhere in the room.

“Where are you?” asked Dean.

“Right here!” said Seamus, flipping over a big box and coming out from underneath it. “Hey Ron! Can you—”

“No,” said Ron sulkily.

“Oh,” Seamus said as his eyes found the floor.

Harry decided he better change the subject. “Have the girls come in yet?”

“Dunno,” Seamus shrugged. “They were supposed to be here soon though, right?”

Harry nodded. “Why don’t we try to get some of this stuff cleaned up and put together while we wait for them?” he suggested.

They stood in a nice big hallway that was chicly decorated between doors 13 and 14.

“Which is ours?” Adiana asked.

“Number 14. Here’s your key,” Hermione said, handing Adiana a small gold key. “There’s a special charm on the doors so that only these keys can open them.” Hermione placed hers into the door and opened it.

The two girls stepped into the room. It, like the hallway, was also very plain and chic. There was a sitting room in front with a small TV, a cream coloured couch with two matching armchairs, a glass coffee table, and a few simple abstract art pieces on the deep red walls. At the back there was a small kitchen with a fridge, stove, microwave, sink, counter, and a table, all black.

“It looks amazing, Hermione!” Adiana gushed. “Where’s my room?”

“Over here,” Hermione said as she crossed the dark hardwood floor over to the door at one end of the room. She opened it up and revealed some boxes and furniture. “I didn’t know how you’d like it, so I just left it all. I’ll help you arrange everything later. Come see my room!”

Adiana dropped her trunk and her bags down in her room and walked across the flat to Hermione’s.

Hermione’s room was light purple shade. A big bed with a white comforter was against one wall, with a bedside table beside it. Across from the bed was a bookshelf filled with books. On the wall beside the bed was a window that looked out into the square that their apartment building was on and across from that was a door that led to a small walk in closet and another to a small bathroom.

“Wow, looks great! I love this place so much! We’re definitely going to have to work really hard at our jobs to be able to afford all of this,” Adiana said.

“I know. I can’t wait until Brianna and Ginny are out of Hogwarts. Then our rent to pay won’t be as high.”

“Yeah, but then we’ll have to share our rooms!” Adiana said. “Speaking of sharing rooms, let’s go see the boy’s!”

“Can’t we just use magic to put this thing together?” asked Seamus as he looked at the TV.

“We could, I guess, but we don’t know how!” said Dean. “This is so annoying,” he grumbled.

Just then there was a knock on the door.

“I’ll get it. It’s probably Adiana and Hermione,” said Harry as he got up. He walked across the flat to the door and opened. He grinned. “Hey,” he said, grabbing Hermione around the waist and pulling her into him. He locked his lips onto hers, and broke after a minute when Adiana pretended to throw up.

“Hey, guys,” Adiana said a little awkwardly as she surveyed their flat.

“Don’t mind the flat, we’ll have it put together in no time!” said Dean.

Adiana nodded. “Right…so we’ll probably be here a while helping you guys out?”

“Yes,” chorused four voices together.

Old Post Nov 24th, 2007 09:53 PM
Giggles
do you like the dark?

LOVE IT!!!!
GOOD POST!!!
NOW YOU CAN POST MORE!!!

Old Post Nov 24th, 2007 10:03 PM
Emmy-xo
Emzilbooger

Glad you liked it, Lizzie. lol, but I've barely started brainstorming for the next chapter! And jsut to let everybody know, the next chapter probably wont be up until I have my winter break, in like..........2 or 3 weeks (just an estimate, it might possibly be up after next week) because I'm gonna be super busy. But yeah. Keep reviewing, everybody, and maybe I'll post sooner rather than later!

-Emmy

Last edited by Emmy-xo on Nov 28th, 2007 at 10:48 PM

Old Post Nov 28th, 2007 10:46 PM
Brit531

Excellent Post! Even if it was a filler...

Old Post Dec 13th, 2007 12:05 AM
Brit531 is currently offline Click here to Send Brit531 a Private Message Find more posts by Brit531 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emmy-xo
Emzilbooger

thanks! I'll do my best to try and get a post up this weekend, if not, then next week.

-Emmy

Old Post Dec 19th, 2007 11:08 PM
gh_hr _for_eva
xXxmaddyxXx

i luved it

Old Post Dec 21st, 2007 01:24 AM
Emmy-xo
Emzilbooger

IMPORTANT A/N: Hi, everyone. I haven't updated in a while, and I probably won't be any time soon. I'm taking a break from this story because I've got a lot of things going on in the 'real world' right now, like school and stuff. If I ever find time to write up a new chapter, I deffinitely will, and I'll post it. But for now atleast, I'm taking a break from this story and from KMC all together. You can always PM me still with questions or suggestions or other stuff, and I'll reply, but if you don't hear from me about this story, you know why. Thanks to everyone for sticking around and posting comments. I really appreciate all of you.

See you in a bit,

Emmy.

Old Post Jan 5th, 2008 01:13 AM
gh_hr _for_eva
xXxmaddyxXx

OK COOL WITH ME AS LON IS IT IS STILL ON THE BACK OF YOUR MIND

Old Post Jan 8th, 2008 10:10 PM