KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Heroes » Peter Petrelli

Peter Petrelli
Started by: Entity

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (12): « First ... « 8 9 [10] 11 12 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
REXXXX
Networking

And it's very possible that Peter didn't get the Midas touch, either, since the Haitian was present for their first (and possibly only) meeting.

Old Post Dec 25th, 2007 12:49 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

and he was on the drugs

TGFwashere

Old Post Dec 26th, 2007 05:43 AM
Mairuzu is currently offline Click here to Send Mairuzu a Private Message Find more posts by Mairuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
starlock
Team Authority

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Captain REX
And it's very possible that Peter didn't get the Midas touch, either, since the Haitian was present for their first (and possibly only) meeting.

Midas...went to peters cell,when peter wanted to see his brother...but like a poster said...peter was on the drugs

http://www.thedeadlyaddictionschronicles.com/

Old Post Dec 26th, 2007 03:20 PM
starlock is currently offline Click here to Send starlock a Private Message Find more posts by starlock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Ah, true. I seem to remember the Haitian hanging out outside his cell for earlier meeting, as well.

Old Post Dec 26th, 2007 04:13 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Entity
Illuminati Founder

Ahh but he was also near Peter when he had Elle attack him. He'd just turned back form being invisible and I don't remember seeing the Haitian around then!

Also Peter had quit taking his meds for at least a little while before he and Adam escaped. Its almost certain that he came within close enough range of Bob to do it during that time to. Either way I find it unnecessary because he would've been able to do it when Bob and Elle were fixing to or during attacking him.

What I wanna know is how he just knew he could phase when he went into Adam's cell?
I mean he had never see DL use his ability and would've had no way to realize he had it. I think when your body has an ability you actually have some kind of subconscious awareness of it in a sense. I mean how else would Hiro know he could manipulate space/time or Bob know he could turn things to gold?

None of them sparkle!
Sig by Scythe!

Old Post Dec 26th, 2007 06:52 PM
Entity is currently offline Click here to Send Entity a Private Message Find more posts by Entity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

Originally posted by Entity
Ahh but he was also near Peter when he had Elle attack him. He'd just turned back form being invisible and I don't remember seeing the Haitian around then!

Also Peter had quit taking his meds for at least a little while before he and Adam escaped. Its almost certain that he came within close enough range of Bob to do it during that time to. Either way I find it unnecessary because he would've been able to do it when Bob and Elle were fixing to or during attacking him.

What I wanna know is how he just knew he could phase when he went into Adam's cell?
I mean he had never see DL use his ability and would've had no way to realize he had it. I think when your body has an ability you actually have some kind of subconscious awareness of it in a sense. I mean how else would Hiro know he could manipulate space/time or Bob know he could turn things to gold?

You are forgetting that he phased through the ropes around his hands when he was tied up from the Irish guys

TGFwashere

Old Post Dec 26th, 2007 08:27 PM
Mairuzu is currently offline Click here to Send Mairuzu a Private Message Find more posts by Mairuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JackieCD

Peter is cool, but nathan is better

Old Post Dec 27th, 2007 12:14 AM
JackieCD is currently offline Click here to Send JackieCD a Private Message Find more posts by JackieCD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
stickman618

Originally posted by Mairuzu
You are forgetting that he phased through the ropes around his hands when he was tied up from the Irish guys

that happened after he and Adam escaped from the company

Old Post Dec 27th, 2007 01:22 AM
stickman618 is currently offline Click here to Send stickman618 a Private Message Find more posts by stickman618 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

Originally posted by stickman618
that happened after he and Adam escaped from the company
damn those 4 months back memories. I guess it just comes to him

TGFwashere

Old Post Dec 27th, 2007 04:50 PM
starlock
Team Authority

damn those 4 months back memories. I guess it just comes to him

Well he could have been trying to melt thru the wall, or teleport thru, he did look kind of surprised that he phased thru

But more likely the writers messed up...lol

http://www.thedeadlyaddictionschronicles.com/

Old Post Dec 27th, 2007 06:06 PM
starlock is currently offline Click here to Send starlock a Private Message Find more posts by starlock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

id like to go with instinct

TGFwashere

Old Post Dec 27th, 2007 06:36 PM
Entity
Illuminati Founder

So I'm wondering who else thinks that something more than we know is actually up with future Peter?

I just can't shake the impression that he's up to more than he's really letting on. With the whole Linderman and God thing to Nathan and why else ditch Parkman so quick! Matt's about the only person I can see really giving Peter a problem if given the opportunity and what was he so afraid of Matt finding in his mind if he got a chance to look without feedback?

As much as I love and believe in Peter I can't help but already question Future Peter's true objective. I'm sure its to fix the future again but this time I'm just not sure how and that it's exactly the way he claims it is.

On a small side note was anyone else like wtf when Present Peter didn't do anything to stop those villain's when they were attacking those people and the flame thrower was burning that woman alive? I literally said wtf out loud and stated "Your more powerful than any of them and now have all their powers too. You care so much about people why the hell aren't you stopping them?"

Sorry that part just really bothered me.

None of them sparkle!
Sig by Scythe!

Old Post Sep 24th, 2008 02:52 PM
Entity is currently offline Click here to Send Entity a Private Message Find more posts by Entity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

So I'm wondering who else thinks that something more than we know is actually up with future Peter?

I just can't shake the impression that he's up to more than he's really letting on. With the whole Linderman and God thing to Nathan and why else ditch Parkman so quick! Matt's about the only person I can see really giving Peter a problem if given the opportunity and what was he so afraid of Matt finding in his mind if he got a chance to look without feedback?

As much as I love and believe in Peter I can't help but already question Future Peter's true objective. I'm sure its to fix the future again but this time I'm just not sure how and that it's exactly the way he claims it is.

On a small side note was anyone else like wtf when Present Peter didn't do anything to stop those villain's when they were attacking those people and the flame thrower was burning that woman alive? I literally said wtf out loud and stated "Your more powerful than any of them and now have all their powers too. You care so much about people why the hell aren't you stopping them?"

Sorry that part just really bothered me.

I think you are thinking too much, its the whole butterfly effect

if matt read peters mind he'd know everything... peter has already changed the future and if he continues messing up.. things will end up being worse.

Future peter was just trying to keep his identity a secret and matt got in the way so he had to transport him in the middle of no where to buy time

and present peter cant do anything, hes not in his body.. hes too busy being freaked out and is confused about wtf is going on.

TGFwashere

Old Post Sep 24th, 2008 04:18 PM
Entity
Illuminati Founder

Ok so in Resistance future Peter tells Claire he won't make her forget anymore.

Which means he's at some point gained the Haitian's power. So now we know it can be done. The question now are how did he do it and does present Peter already have it or did he always have it since they met and he's just unaware of it like with his others.

Of course if thats the case, the thing that really ticks me about him how understanding Sylar's power is, why all of the sudden he has this "hunger" that apparently compels him to rip peoples heads open to gain powers he's already gained by standing right in front of them? If the writers were going to give him Sylar's power and let him understand how to use it than they should have him be able to apply it to his powers just as Sylar did to his own. roll eyes (sarcastic)

None of them sparkle!
Sig by Scythe!

Old Post Oct 16th, 2008 01:53 PM
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

When did peter say that?

TGFwashere

Old Post Oct 16th, 2008 07:26 PM
Entity
Illuminati Founder

When did peter say that?
Right before he showed Claire it was him she was fighting. He appeared to be a black man while walking up to her and saying it.

None of them sparkle!
Sig by Scythe!

Old Post Oct 16th, 2008 11:34 PM
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

Right before he showed Claire it was him she was fighting. He appeared to be a black man while walking up to her and saying it.
yea, i responded to your post in the graphic novel thread

TGFwashere

Old Post Oct 16th, 2008 11:54 PM
Leobama

Could some please explain to me how future Peter is killed when future Claire shoots him? I thought he had gained Claire's powers and couldn't be killed.

Old Post Oct 19th, 2008 04:58 AM
Leobama is currently offline Click here to Send Leobama a Private Message Find more posts by Leobama Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

Originally posted by Leobama
Could some please explain to me how future Peter is killed when future Claire shoots him? I thought he had gained Claire's powers and couldn't be killed.
The Haitian was helping her.

TGFwashere

Old Post Oct 19th, 2008 09:58 AM
Entity
Illuminati Founder

Originally posted by Leobama
Like most of the things this season. Its just bullshit they did that doesn't make sense according to the rules they themselves set in place.

None of them sparkle!
Sig by Scythe!

Old Post Oct 20th, 2008 02:12 AM