KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Heroes » Peter Petrelli

Peter Petrelli
Started by: Entity

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (12): « First ... « 10 11 [12]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Nactous
Restricted

Account Restricted

Captain Rex!

"The wait is over."

Old Post Oct 28th, 2008 06:11 PM
Nactous is currently offline Click here to Send Nactous a Private Message Find more posts by Nactous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Why do you do that? Please don't derail the topic...

My Twitter My Facebook My Tumblr My Wordpress

Old Post Oct 28th, 2008 06:14 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nactous
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Captain REX
Why do you do that? Please don't derail the topic...

wink Well anyway, I still think Peters out of control.

"The wait is over."

Old Post Oct 28th, 2008 06:17 PM
Nactous is currently offline Click here to Send Nactous a Private Message Find more posts by Nactous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

He doesn't have sylars ability either... thats when he started going nuts

TGFwashere

Old Post Oct 28th, 2008 06:38 PM
Mairuzu is currently offline Click here to Send Mairuzu a Private Message Find more posts by Mairuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
celestialdemon
Down from the Upside

I agree, Peter seems to have cooled off now that he is powerless. He was starting to get a little crazy and not at all like the Peter we saw in Season One.

I'm glad he's starting to use his head for once. He actually stopped to think about what happened when he fell out of the window and why he survived.

Old Post Oct 28th, 2008 07:15 PM
celestialdemon is currently offline Click here to Send celestialdemon a Private Message Find more posts by celestialdemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Entity
Illuminati Founder

Originally posted by celestialdemon
I'm glad he's starting to use his head for once. He actually stopped to think about what happened when he fell out of the window and why he survived.
I do hate they are trying so damn hard to force Sylar as a good guy down our throats so much.

I mean its just not working IMO. You don't go topping peoples heads off out of jealously for 2 years and then suddenly just change and get instant redemption. I mean what about all those people he's hurt up to this point? He just doesn't have to pay for any of it? All water under the bridge? Bullshit

There comes a point where redemption just isn't that simple. Not saying its impossible at this point but it'd take a hell of allot more than Sylar's started to do so far. IMO

None of them sparkle!
Sig by Scythe!

Old Post Oct 29th, 2008 12:42 AM
Entity is currently offline Click here to Send Entity a Private Message Find more posts by Entity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

I was glad to see that Mohinder certainly didn't let him get off easy.

"This man killed my father!" *smash smash smash*

My Twitter My Facebook My Tumblr My Wordpress

Old Post Nov 5th, 2008 01:18 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Entity
Illuminati Founder

I was glad to see that Mohinder certainly didn't let him get off easy.

"This man killed my father!" *smash smash smash*
Mohinder is also extremely aggressive and just wants to hurt people in general right now. Sylar is just the obvious target.

None of them sparkle!
Sig by Scythe!

Old Post Nov 5th, 2008 02:57 AM
Entity is currently offline Click here to Send Entity a Private Message Find more posts by Entity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Superherovandal
CEO of BS Comics Inc.

Originally posted by Entity
I do hate they are trying so damn hard to force Sylar as a good guy down our throats so much.

I mean its just not working IMO. You don't go topping peoples heads off out of jealously for 2 years and then suddenly just change and get instant redemption. I mean what about all those people he's hurt up to this point? He just doesn't have to pay for any of it? All water under the bridge? Bullshit

There comes a point where redemption just isn't that simple. Not saying its impossible at this point but it'd take a hell of allot more than Sylar's started to do so far. IMO
yeah and its not like he had his powers during season 2 when the virus infected him. So it seems like crap that his powers made him like that.

I am creator of all the master of all things BS. Bow before my mighty form!

Old Post Nov 10th, 2008 02:50 AM
Superherovandal is currently offline Click here to Send Superherovandal a Private Message Find more posts by Superherovandal Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote