KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Heroes » Peter Petrelli

Peter Petrelli
Started by: Entity

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (12): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Blue_Hefner

Was he using lightning is yesterday's episode?

Old Post Sep 25th, 2007 09:14 PM
Blue_Hefner is currently offline Click here to Send Blue_Hefner a Private Message Find more posts by Blue_Hefner Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Thing is, I don't think Peter can absorb the Haitian's power, seeing as the Haitian may be able to shut down Peter's ability of power mimicry before he copies it.

Yes, he was shooting lightning.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2007 09:34 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blue_Hefner

Well, some of you may not agree, but maybe Electricity has Peter's real power all along. All of those other powers can be related to electricity. For instance, electricity can cause other stuff to move and can interfere with light. Superstrength may not be realted, but at any rate, it is just a hypothesis.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2007 10:01 PM
Blue_Hefner is currently offline Click here to Send Blue_Hefner a Private Message Find more posts by Blue_Hefner Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Blue_Hefner
Well, some of you may not agree, but maybe Electricity has Peter's real power all along. All of those other powers can be related to electricity. For instance, electricity can cause other stuff to move and can interfere with light. Superstrength may not be realted, but at any rate, it is just a hypothesis.
And it's wrong. Peter's original power was empathic mimicry. We've known that since like episode 4.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2007 10:03 PM
Strangelove is currently offline Click here to Send Strangelove a Private Message Find more posts by Strangelove Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

I've never seen electricity heal a man.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2007 10:06 PM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Did we ever find out where Future Peter got his scar?

Old Post Sep 26th, 2007 05:30 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

Originally posted by Captain REX
Did we ever find out where Future Peter got his scar?
Tim Kring said he'd tell us. It must be important, because he's absorbed Claire's ability. He must have consciously kept it. Which makes it significant.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2007 05:58 AM
Strangelove is currently offline Click here to Send Strangelove a Private Message Find more posts by Strangelove Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Entity
Illuminati Founder

Maybe he gained it failing to save someone or stop a villain of some kind. Or maybe he gained it the first time he had to kill someone for the greater good. Its been seriously bugging me as well but I wasn't thinking he chose to keep it so much as it came form something more powerful than his healing abilities. Also I don't think Claire's power works that way. It seems like it almost has to be just an involuntary power. How else could it work when their dead or completely unconscious?

None of them sparkle!
Sig by Scythe!

Last edited by Entity on Sep 26th, 2007 at 02:33 PM

Old Post Sep 26th, 2007 02:30 PM
Entity is currently offline Click here to Send Entity a Private Message Find more posts by Entity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

The only thing i can come up with (by him getting the scar) is that he was captured by the Haitian or a group of people.. and he Haitian kept peters powers down and they were torturing him and i guess cut his face lol... and in him, without his healing powers.. it became a scar

(this is just a guess obviously)

I cant really think of any other way

TGFwashere

Old Post Sep 26th, 2007 05:27 PM
Mairuzu is currently offline Click here to Send Mairuzu a Private Message Find more posts by Mairuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

Originally posted by Entity
Maybe he gained it failing to save someone or stop a villain of some kind. Or maybe he gained it the first time he had to kill someone for the greater good. Its been seriously bugging me as well but I wasn't thinking he chose to keep it so much as it came form something more powerful than his healing abilities. Also I don't think Claire's power works that way. It seems like it almost has to be just an involuntary power. How else could it work when their dead or completely unconscious?

what?

TGFwashere

Old Post Sep 26th, 2007 05:29 PM
Mairuzu is currently offline Click here to Send Mairuzu a Private Message Find more posts by Mairuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blue_Hefner

Originally posted by Tattoo
I've never seen electricity heal a man.

Peter was never healed in any of the episodes

Old Post Sep 26th, 2007 11:01 PM
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

Peter was never healed in any of the episodes
....do you even watch the show? What the f**k?

Old Post Sep 26th, 2007 11:31 PM
REXXXX
Networking

Every time Peter used Claire's regenerative ability, he was healed.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2007 01:04 AM
S_D_J
Bane

Originally posted by Strangelove
....do you even watch the show? What the f**k?

laughing

so he did used electricity?

I though it was telekinesis, and the lightning fx was just the thunders outside.

maybe he absorb all those Ipods as well, and he can play music now laughing

btw: I did read that bit about him getting the power from Kristen Bell's new character

"When Gotham is ashes, you have my permission to die." -BANE

Old Post Sep 27th, 2007 06:17 PM
S_D_J is currently offline Click here to Send S_D_J a Private Message Find more posts by S_D_J Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

Originally posted by S_D_J
laughing

so he did used electricity?

I though it was telekinesis, and the lightning fx was just the thunders outside.

maybe he absorb all those Ipods as well, and he can play music now laughing

btw: I did read that bit about him getting the power from Kristen Bell's new character

It was inside the shipping container they were in, it wasn't from the storm.

Please, please, please start using spoiler tags about future events on the show. I didn't know, nor want to know, how get got that power before they tell us on the show. The only spoilers allowed without spoiler tags are in the episode threads, and only if they pertain to what transpired in that episode.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2007 09:30 PM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blue_Hefner

Originally posted by Captain REX
Every time Peter used Claire's regenerative ability, he was healed.

You say "healed", but "heal" implies that he was sick. Anyway, electricity heals ppl all the time in the emergency room.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2007 10:42 PM
LanceWindu

You say "healed", but "heal" implies that he was sick. Anyway, electricity heals ppl all the time in the emergency room.

Healed implies that he has been cut open and the wound heals itself. no expression

Old Post Sep 27th, 2007 11:15 PM
Blue_Hefner

Ok. whatever. I was wrong

Old Post Sep 27th, 2007 11:59 PM
S_D_J
Bane

Originally posted by Tattoo
It was inside the shipping container they were in, it wasn't from the storm.

Please, please, please start using spoiler tags about future events on the show. I didn't know, nor want to know, how get got that power before they tell us on the show. The only spoilers allowed without spoiler tags are in the episode threads, and only if they pertain to what transpired in that episode.

will do wink

but I don't know if that entirely true...

I have my doubts about that:
there will be an episode explaining what happened during those 4 months..., but Kristen Bell's character [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Elle won't show up in the show until a little bit later, maybe he met her in those 4 moths.

someone else said that the a new female character (I assume that's [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Jessica Collins, who plays Sophie, a mysterious character who works for an organization tracking down heroes
will have the power of [SPOILER - highlight to read]: electromagnetism, but I don't think that's the case, I don't think they repeat a power, unless it's been used by Peter...

...but I'm getting out topic here...

"When Gotham is ashes, you have my permission to die." -BANE

Old Post Sep 28th, 2007 01:41 AM
S_D_J is currently offline Click here to Send S_D_J a Private Message Find more posts by S_D_J Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

So is it true Milo is going out with Hayden? Heh..

TGFwashere

Old Post Sep 28th, 2007 05:36 PM