KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Heroes » Peter Petrelli

Peter Petrelli
Started by: Entity

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (12): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
S_D_J
Bane

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Mairuzu
So is it true Milo is going out with Hayden? Heh..

what???

didn't know that

how can he??? she's his niece for crying out loud!!!.... big grin

"When Gotham is ashes, you have my permission to die." -BANE

Old Post Sep 29th, 2007 04:21 AM
S_D_J is currently offline Click here to Send S_D_J a Private Message Find more posts by S_D_J Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

I haven't heard. I don't keep up with the romantic lives of actors and actresses, not even from Heroes.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2007 02:05 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Okay, after Peter's little ass-kickery in tonight's episode, it left me wondering this...

Can Peter combine powers?

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2007 05:29 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

Originally posted by Captain REX
Okay, after Peter's little ass-kickery in tonight's episode, it left me wondering this...

I would say that's a very good possibility.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2007 05:40 AM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

No, according to Tim Kring. Until he gains further control over his abilities. In "Five Years Gone", he was able to use invisibility and telekinesis at the same time though.

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2007 05:59 AM
Strangelove is currently offline Click here to Send Strangelove a Private Message Find more posts by Strangelove Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Ah, so Kring has addressed it...

Who else thinks that Peter has likely absorbed all of Sylar's "borrowed talents""

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2007 08:15 AM
Entity
Illuminati Founder

Originally posted by Strangelove
No, according to Tim Kring. Until he gains further control over his abilities. In "Five Years Gone", he was able to use invisibility and telekinesis at the same time though.

(please log in to view the image)
Well he was using invisibility and telekinesis when Isaac shot Simone too wasn't he?
And was it just me or did everyone else think he was gonna use Nikki's strength to bust threw those ropes only to be shocked and thrilled that he phased threw them instead?

None of them sparkle!
Sig by Scythe!

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2007 01:24 PM
Entity is currently offline Click here to Send Entity a Private Message Find more posts by Entity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

Ah, so Kring has addressed it...

Who else thinks that Peter has likely absorbed all of Sylar's "borrowed talents""
Well, it has been shown that Peter doesn't need to see the power being demonstrated to absorb it, so it's likely that he does have all of Sylar's abilities. However, he hasn't been shown using enhanced hearing or eidetic memory, both of which are automatic.
Originally posted by Entity
Well he was using invisibility and telekinesis when Isaac shot Simone too wasn't he?
And was it just me or did everyone else think he was gonna use Nikki's strength to bust threw those ropes only to be shocked and thrilled that he phased threw them instead?
He PHASED through them?!?! eek! :eek eek!

I was looking away from the TV when that happened, I didn't see that!!!

And no, he wasn't using both when he was running away from Isaac.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2007 05:56 PM
Strangelove is currently offline Click here to Send Strangelove a Private Message Find more posts by Strangelove Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Big O
The Original O

I was a little shocked when he used his powers like he had them for the longest but can't remember who or where he is from.

In the mean time, I never DID see that anime where I unintentionally got my name from. Is it any good

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2007 08:51 PM
The Big O is currently offline Click here to Send The Big O a Private Message Find more posts by The Big O Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

Originally posted by Ordained
I was a little shocked when he used his powers like he had them for the longest but can't remember who or where he is from.
It was instinctive.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2007 10:20 PM
S_D_J
Bane

which power do you mean?

if it's phasing, then it belongs to DL

....so it doesn't need to be use, he just has to be around to absorb it

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2007 10:38 PM
S_D_J is currently offline Click here to Send S_D_J a Private Message Find more posts by S_D_J Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

Originally posted by S_D_J
which power do you mean?

if it's phasing, then it belongs to DL

....so it doesn't need to be use, he just has to be around to absorb it

You completely missed the point of that post.

Peter in last season had to concentrate to get his powers to work when he wanted them to, now he seems to know exactly what to do...like Strangelove said it's instinct now.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2007 10:44 PM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
S_D_J
Bane

Originally posted by Tattoo
You completely missed the point of that post.

Peter in last season had to concentrate to get his powers to work when he wanted them to, now he seems to know exactly what to do...like Strangelove said it's instinct now.

laughing

I thought he meant HE (not Peter) couldnt remember from whom Peter got that power...

dont blame me, though, nothing personally against him, but it seems Ordained its a little bit lost when it comes to the show. big grin

Last edited by S_D_J on Oct 3rd, 2007 at 12:17 AM

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2007 12:10 AM
Entity
Illuminati Founder

So if Peter gained DL's abilities do yall think he's gained Molly's and Micas too?

None of them sparkle!
Sig by Scythe!

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2007 12:34 AM
Entity is currently offline Click here to Send Entity a Private Message Find more posts by Entity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Big O
The Original O

laughing

I thought he meant HE (not Peter) couldnt remember from whom Peter got that power...

dont blame me, though, nothing personally against him, but it seems Ordained its a little bit lost when it comes to the show. big grin
Wait a minute. I love this show and I am completely on top of things. I just wanted to know that since he has no memory of who he is and what happened to him, how could he know how to use all of the powers that are under his belt.

In the mean time, I never DID see that anime where I unintentionally got my name from. Is it any good

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2007 03:03 AM
The Big O is currently offline Click here to Send The Big O a Private Message Find more posts by The Big O Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

So if Peter gained DL's abilities do yall think he's gained Molly's and Micas too?
Possibly.

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2007 03:24 AM
S_D_J
Bane

Wait a minute. I love this show and I am completely on top of things. I just wanted to know that since he has no memory of who he is and what happened to him, how could he know how to use all of the powers that are under his belt.

I'm sorry, I misunderstood/misread your question.

maybe you were joking (I dont mean the post I quoted) when posting in other threads, but for those post, it wont seem like you are not on top of all things... big grin

that's what really puzzles me... maybe I dont remember it very well (so please correct me if I'm wrong) but he's been able to use powers that were used with him, on him, in front of him or around him, not latent power not on use... like DL's... and he used them after learning to control them

I thought he was gonna use Niki strength to brake the ropes, but he couldn't, he unconsciously phase out of them, then afterwards he used them by punching that other Irish dude, so he's using them by instinct...

maybe he gained it (the phasing through things) by meeting DL in those 4 moths gone, there's got to be an explanation as to how DL wont be showing up this season, so i want to believe that

I really dont like the idea of him gaining powers just by being around people, it would turn him into the all powerful hero, and it just loses its appeal... although it was great seeing him use his powers to punch those guys...

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2007 03:40 AM
LanceWindu

I'm sorry, I misunderstood/misread your question.

maybe you were joking (I dont mean the post I quoted) when posting in other threads, but for those post, it wont seem like you are not on top of all things... big grin

that's what really puzzles me... maybe I dont remember it very well (so please correct me if I'm wrong) but he's been able to use powers that were used with him, on him, in front of him or around him, not latent power not on use... like DL's... and he used them after learning to control them

I thought he was gonna use Niki strength to brake the ropes, but he couldn't, he unconsciously phase out of them, then afterwards he used them by punching that other Irish dude, so he's using them by instinct...

maybe he gained it (the phasing through things) by meeting DL in those 4 moths gone, there's got to be an explanation as to how DL wont be showing up this season, so i want to believe that

I really dont like the idea of him gaining powers just by being around people, it would turn him into the all powerful hero, and it just loses its appeal... although it was great seeing him use his powers to punch those guys...

Wait, wait wait...

How would it be any different if he gained their powers by being around them? Their power is still there whether they use it or not. Why would he have to see their power in order to obtain it? That really makes no sense.

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2007 05:08 AM
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

Yeah, SDJ, you're wrong. Peter gained the nuclear abilities when Ted wasn't using them, so obviously he doesn't need to see the power demonstrated to absorb it.

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2007 08:08 AM
Entity
Illuminati Founder

Originally posted by Strangelove
Yeah, SDJ, you're wrong. Peter gained the nuclear abilities when Ted wasn't using them, so obviously he doesn't need to see the power demonstrated to absorb it.
Well I was thinking of Isaac's, since I don't recall if Isaac actually used his ability while Peter was there before he showed up and ended up using it himself but Ted is a much better example.

Although I think Ted was always giving off some radiation form what they were saying. Even when he wasn't thinking about it. Right? confused

None of them sparkle!
Sig by Scythe!

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2007 12:56 PM