KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Heroes » Isaac's Loft - The Official Social Thread

Isaac's Loft - The Official Social Thread
Started by: Captain REX

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (9): « First ... « 7 8 [9]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
S_D_J
Bane

I always wonder how the original ending was to played out...

I like how it ended though... I wish it sticked this season, but Nathan it's still alive... or so it seems

.... and .-.-.-.-. shot Nathan eek! ......

"When Gotham is ashes, you have my permission to die." -BANE

Old Post Sep 19th, 2008 04:33 PM
S_D_J is currently offline Click here to Send S_D_J a Private Message Find more posts by S_D_J Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Did he? That dastardly .-.-.-.-.!

Old Post Sep 21st, 2008 08:57 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Big O
The Original O

I thought it was a future Peter who shot Nathan. Sorry if I was supposed to use spoiler tags.

In the mean time, I never DID see that anime where I unintentionally got my name from. Is it any good

Old Post Sep 21st, 2008 07:15 PM
The Big O is currently offline Click here to Send The Big O a Private Message Find more posts by The Big O Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
S_D_J
Bane

Old Post Sep 21st, 2008 09:44 PM
S_D_J is currently offline Click here to Send S_D_J a Private Message Find more posts by S_D_J Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

my guess has always been [SPOILER - highlight to read]: HRG but idk yet

TGFwashere

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2008 04:56 PM
Mairuzu is currently offline Click here to Send Mairuzu a Private Message Find more posts by Mairuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bespin Bart
Buggy

My initial thought was HRG when Nathan was first shot. Didn't see the Future thing coming.

THIS IS WHAT WE'VE WAITED FOR
THIS IS IT, BOYS, THIS IS WAR!

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2008 08:01 AM
Bespin Bart is currently offline Click here to Send Bespin Bart a Private Message Find more posts by Bespin Bart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

The guy training me at work is named Mohinder. Made me lol. I want to ask him what it's like to have powers after injecting the serum.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2008 05:46 PM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
S_D_J
Bane

ask him how he managed to become a douchebag in one year

...seriously, Mohinder is getting annoying

Old Post Sep 26th, 2008 06:05 PM
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

He was very annoying in season 2

TGFwashere

Old Post Sep 26th, 2008 06:16 PM
Mairuzu is currently offline Click here to Send Mairuzu a Private Message Find more posts by Mairuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Entity
Illuminati Founder

Yea seriously Mohinder is about the most retarded smart guy on the planet. Seriously, how can someone with that kind of intelligence be so naive and ignorant and do so many durrr type things? I became very excited when I realised at the beginning of last season he was working as a double agent for Bennett and then it all went to crap. And now this ridiculous serum nonsense. Btw, who else things the serum and that formula Hiro is suppose to be protecting are pretty much one and the same?

Oh and why doesn't Hiro just go back in time and open the safe destroy the original note, or formula or whatever and replace it with a crap nothing note? It wouldn't effect the time line any if he did it before someone who new what they were looking at saw it. Correct?

None of them sparkle!
Sig by Scythe!

Old Post Sep 26th, 2008 06:32 PM
Entity is currently offline Click here to Send Entity a Private Message Find more posts by Entity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
S_D_J
Bane

correction: he continues to be annoying

Old Post Sep 26th, 2008 06:34 PM
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

Because we wouldn't have a dramatic show stick out tongue

TGFwashere

Old Post Sep 26th, 2008 06:35 PM
S_D_J
Bane

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Mairuzu
Because we wouldn't have a dramatic show stick out tongue

I was about to say the same thing

Old Post Sep 26th, 2008 06:44 PM
REXXXX
Networking

I have updated the Abilities thread at the top. I need to add descriptions for the powers, but there is a full list of powers that we've seen so far.

Old Post Oct 16th, 2008 07:13 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Captain REX
I have updated the Abilities thread at the top. I need to add descriptions for the powers, but there is a full list of powers that we've seen so far.
Is there an ability... where you can enter someone elses body

i mean. not to control them but you can see, hear, taste, smell, pretty much all the senses they sense?

TGFwashere

Old Post Oct 16th, 2008 07:40 PM
REXXXX
Networking

You know, I'm not sure. The closest we've seen is Future Peter's body insertion power, which may have been just a strange use of phasing.

I know everyone is watching the show, but did anyone watch the new webisode that 'aired' on Monday? Santiago and his power of accelerated probability... it seems intriguing.

Also, need to add more powers to a list as they appear, both on the show, in the comics, and in the background stuff.

Old Post Nov 15th, 2008 11:21 AM
REXXXX
Networking

Haha, this was hilarious...

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2009 02:37 AM
S_D_J
Bane

priceless!

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2009 06:02 PM
REXXXX
Networking

Apparently there was another one that I missed, I need to hunt it down. It involved Sylar and Hiro breaking into song... oh boy.

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2009 11:11 PM