KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Heroes » The Theory Thread

The Theory Thread
Started by: Strangelove

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (11): « First ... « 9 10 [11]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Bardock42
What are your reasons?

I guess how she could "scream" at Matt Parkman when he was in her head. Also when she touched and looked at Heidi Petrelli in this weird way, when telling her about the "secret". What other hints would you say?
From the penultimate season 1 episodes, Angela would tell Nathan that "no one can stop the bomb" and later, Nathan would repeat that, both in words and in thought, those very words. Plus, the fact that the camera zeroed in on Angela's hand reaching out and touching Heidi was pretty purposeful.

I don't think the incident with Parkman was related to that though. She recognized the signs of someone listening to her thoughts (obviously from knowing Maury), I don't think it has anything to do with her supposed ability.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2007 04:41 AM
Strangelove is currently offline Click here to Send Strangelove a Private Message Find more posts by Strangelove Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nmensfinest
Restricted

Account Restricted

The last episode ****ed on literally every single one of my theories. **** that.

Last edited by REXXXX on Nov 17th, 2007 at 08:32 AM

Old Post Nov 16th, 2007 11:17 AM
nmensfinest is currently offline Click here to Send nmensfinest a Private Message Find more posts by nmensfinest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Big O
The Original O

Originally posted by Strangelove
From the penultimate season 1 episodes, Angela would tell Nathan that "no one can stop the bomb" and later, Nathan would repeat that, both in words and in thought, those very words. Plus, the fact that the camera zeroed in on Angela's hand reaching out and touching Heidi was pretty purposeful.

I don't think the incident with Parkman was related to that though. She recognized the signs of someone listening to her thoughts (obviously from knowing Maury), I don't think it has anything to do with her supposed ability.
I agree. Hypnosis has to do with putting someone in a trance-like state, not blocking intrusion.

In the mean time, I never DID see that anime where I unintentionally got my name from. Is it any good

Old Post Nov 16th, 2007 04:10 PM
The Big O is currently offline Click here to Send The Big O a Private Message Find more posts by The Big O Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

this thread should probably start getting used again...

Old Post Oct 18th, 2008 12:16 AM
Strangelove is currently offline Click here to Send Strangelove a Private Message Find more posts by Strangelove Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Never!

Old Post Oct 20th, 2008 05:28 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JayJohn85

Well angela's powers have been revealed I am more interested myself in the shift I can see coming in the series. I am of the opinion that nathan is the same as peter and his father only this has been laid dormant for some reason, I believe this due to the fact that maury is in his head not linderman meaning linderman didnt heal him as he believed. He had to have either healed himself or got healed by someone else.

Problem with this theory though is the fact he can fly, Nathan being the source himself of this power for peter. Only way I can factor this in, Is to be honest one of two things

1. At some point in his past he encountered west(that guy that could fly was in like 2 episodes) and sub consciously absorbed this ability

2. His power is in fact much more interesting than just being similiar to peters, his power is in fact not only being able to mimick abilities he encounters but to sub consciously develop ones of his own this in turn would make him perhaps the most powerful but the crux and interesting thing is that he isnt half aware of it nor his kin who thought he was a dud.

Nathan is interesting because although you see he wants to be a good person, and the audience want to believe it well I do. You just dont completely trust him due to events shown to you in the future and events with linderman this is shrewd manipulation of the audience which I most commend the creators for and perhaps make him a very interesting character IMO. The short of it I think he will come to the forefront as time goes on and it is him that becomes the main protanganist, or antagonist therefore shifting the emphasize from sylar and peter and doing so in a shocking and bomb dropping way.

The manipulated becomes the prime mover....The puppet master.

"Wanna know how I got these scars? My father was... a drinker. And a fiend. And one night he goes off crazier than usual. Mommy gets the kitchen knife to defend herself. He doesn't like that. Not. One. Bit. So, me watching, he takes the knife to her, laughing while he does it. Turns to me and he says "Why so serious?" Comes at me with the knife,"Why so serious?" He sticks the blade in my mouth. "Let’s put a smile on that face!" And... Why so serious?"

Last edited by JayJohn85 on Oct 23rd, 2008 at 10:06 PM

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2008 10:01 PM
JayJohn85 is currently offline Click here to Send JayJohn85 a Private Message Find more posts by JayJohn85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

So far they've established that Nathan was born without a power and that he could fly after they injected him.

Old Post Oct 24th, 2008 01:23 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
starlock
Team Authority

I would think it was adam's blood from season 2 that enables Nathan to heal....and i bet its not regeneration either...just healing fast....so bullets wounds would heal fast....but he would not grow a finger back if it was cut off

http://www.thedeadlyaddictionschronicles.com/

Old Post Oct 24th, 2008 11:26 AM
starlock is currently offline Click here to Send starlock a Private Message Find more posts by starlock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HereticalDruid

You know, I thought that too, maybe.

Old Post Oct 24th, 2008 06:45 PM
HereticalDruid is currently offline Click here to Send HereticalDruid a Private Message Find more posts by HereticalDruid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
celestialdemon
Down from the Upside

Originally posted by starlock
I would think it was adam's blood from season 2 that enables Nathan to heal....and i bet its not regeneration either...just healing fast....so bullets wounds would heal fast....but he would not grow a finger back if it was cut off

I'm pretty sure it's regeneration. If it wasn't, then he would never have survived the explosion Hiro caused. I'm sure something got blown off in it, even if his body as a whole remained intact.

Old Post Oct 24th, 2008 07:12 PM
celestialdemon is currently offline Click here to Send celestialdemon a Private Message Find more posts by celestialdemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Adam has rapid cellular regeneration, just like Claire.

Old Post Oct 25th, 2008 07:29 AM
Entity
Illuminati Founder

Originally posted by Captain REX
Adam has rapid cellular regeneration, just like Claire.
Something else I've wondered about Claire. Wouldn't she be the perfect girlfriend?

I mean physically she'll always be a virgin right? evil face

None of them sparkle!
Sig by Scythe!

Old Post Oct 25th, 2008 07:58 AM
Entity is currently offline Click here to Send Entity a Private Message Find more posts by Entity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

...you know, I've thought about that and it'd be absolutely horrible for her. I wouldn't wish that on anyone.

Old Post Oct 25th, 2008 09:00 AM
Entity
Illuminati Founder

...you know, I've thought about that and it'd be absolutely horrible for her. I wouldn't wish that on anyone.
Maybe not, remember now appearently she can't feel pain anymore.

So its good all round! eek!

None of them sparkle!
Sig by Scythe!

Old Post Oct 25th, 2008 06:28 PM
Entity is currently offline Click here to Send Entity a Private Message Find more posts by Entity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Old Post Oct 27th, 2008 12:18 AM
S_D_J
Bane

Originally posted by Entity
Something else I've wondered about Claire. Wouldn't she be the perfect girlfriend?

I mean physically she'll always be a virgin right? evil face

you know, I've never thought about it until you guys mentioned it

... you pervs..

"When Gotham is ashes, you have my permission to die." -BANE

Old Post Oct 27th, 2008 02:51 AM
S_D_J is currently offline Click here to Send S_D_J a Private Message Find more posts by S_D_J Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Old Post Oct 27th, 2008 03:03 AM
JayJohn85

So far they've established that Nathan was born without a power and that he could fly after they injected him.

Yes it sure it heading that way with alot of the characters I think, I mean so is tracy shown to be artificially enchanced could yet be revealed that the big A and most of the current generation "heroes" have been given there abilities meaning that adam monroe was the only natural born person with them and that all company research was derived from experimentation on his DNA I say this because hes been around since ancient japan....Damn pity hes dead now though.

"Wanna know how I got these scars? My father was... a drinker. And a fiend. And one night he goes off crazier than usual. Mommy gets the kitchen knife to defend herself. He doesn't like that. Not. One. Bit. So, me watching, he takes the knife to her, laughing while he does it. Turns to me and he says "Why so serious?" Comes at me with the knife,"Why so serious?" He sticks the blade in my mouth. "Let’s put a smile on that face!" And... Why so serious?"

Old Post Oct 29th, 2008 01:05 AM
JayJohn85 is currently offline Click here to Send JayJohn85 a Private Message Find more posts by JayJohn85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote