KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Heroes » The Theory Thread

The Theory Thread
Started by: Strangelove

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (11): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

Don't bother using spoiler tags. Because no one would come in here who hasn't watched the series.

And they're annoying.

Old Post Sep 9th, 2007 03:27 AM
Strangelove is currently offline Click here to Send Strangelove a Private Message Find more posts by Strangelove Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
S_D_J
Bane

OK big grin

so...

Does Sylar actually eats brain?, or does he studies them to find what makes them tick?... roll eyes (sarcastic)

I hope that one's never explained... it's a good mistery to keep on the show big grin

"When Gotham is ashes, you have my permission to die." -BANE

Old Post Sep 9th, 2007 03:31 AM
S_D_J is currently offline Click here to Send S_D_J a Private Message Find more posts by S_D_J Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

I think Sylar eats brains, using his cryokinesis to make brain smoothies.

Talk about brain freeze.

For Angela Petrelli, I believe that she'll have a power that's more manipulative and subtle, due to her nature in the last show.

For Kaito Nakamura, he'd better have something kickass. I want to see some removal-of-face-by-katana from him, or something equally awesome.

My Twitter My Facebook My Tumblr My Wordpress

Old Post Sep 9th, 2007 06:01 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

After re-watching "Company Man", I have another question: Claude was hitlisted because he was hiding someone with abilities. Who was it? A new character? Someone we've already met? The new villain that Molly can't find?

Old Post Sep 10th, 2007 02:13 AM
Strangelove is currently offline Click here to Send Strangelove a Private Message Find more posts by Strangelove Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
S_D_J
Bane

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Captain REX
I think Sylar eats brains, using his cryokinesis to make brain smoothies.

Talk about brain freeze.

laughing

For Angela Petrelli, I believe that she'll have a power that's more manipulative and subtle, due to her nature in the last show.

For Kaito Nakamura, he'd better have something kickass. I want to see some removal-of-face-by-katana from him, or something equally awesome.

At least Kaito shows up in "4 months later", I hope we finally see his power

Originally posted by Strangelove
After re-watching "Company Man", I have another question: Claude was hitlisted because he was hiding someone with abilities. Who was it? A new character? Someone we've already met? The new villain that Molly can't find?

your guess is as good as mine

"When Gotham is ashes, you have my permission to die." -BANE

Old Post Sep 10th, 2007 04:36 AM
S_D_J is currently offline Click here to Send S_D_J a Private Message Find more posts by S_D_J Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

Originally posted by S_D_J
your guess is as good as mine
Well this thread is for theories, after all

Old Post Sep 10th, 2007 06:57 AM
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

Lol Hiro is gunna find Inuyasha and Kagome and they are gunna fight naraku!

but on a serious note...

I'm thinking an ancestor with an ability and his sword, and maybe the sword origin

TGFwashere

Old Post Sep 10th, 2007 07:44 PM
Mairuzu is currently offline Click here to Send Mairuzu a Private Message Find more posts by Mairuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Hmm. I've heard that we're going to find out who Claude was hiding, but I forget where.

Also, what's this I'm hearing about an Irish mobster who's more or less ancient?

Old Post Sep 11th, 2007 06:17 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

Old Post Sep 13th, 2007 09:06 PM
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

True. But from the way he gave himself up to save the world....I'm pretty sure he wouldn't chicken out. And that was pretty powerful, seeing as he thought the bomb was inevitable anyway.

I was thinking...

maybe peter pushed him off as he was flying him up... so nathan wouldnt die...

even though nathan is pretty much doomed from radiation anyways

TGFwashere

Old Post Sep 13th, 2007 10:19 PM
Mairuzu is currently offline Click here to Send Mairuzu a Private Message Find more posts by Mairuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

I think all of New York would be doomed by that radiation...

Old Post Sep 14th, 2007 03:41 AM
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

I dunno, there seems to be a suspension of radiation poisoning in the series so far: In "Company Man", Bennet, Thompson, and Parkman all got huge blasts of it.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2007 01:03 AM
InnerRise
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Mairuzu
I was thinking...

maybe peter pushed him off as he was flying him up... so nathan wouldnt die...

even though nathan is pretty much doomed from radiation anyways
Or maybe Nathan flew with enough speed and just flung Peter out of the atmosphere, keeping himself in and quickly flying away.

Anata wa wakarimasu ka.....

"I'll Stay Gold For U.H."

Old Post Sep 16th, 2007 03:26 AM
InnerRise is currently offline Click here to Send InnerRise a Private Message Find more posts by InnerRise Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Perhaps Ted's active radioactive explosions don't put off radiation? He does put it off subconsciously, which is what killed his wife and all the grass around him at her grave. The first was over a long period of time, of course.

That, or the Company has a means of curing radiation poisoning...

Old Post Sep 16th, 2007 09:25 PM
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

I'm watching ".07%", and after I go to the point where Linderman says "And some of my friends lost their way." I thought, which ones lost their way? Angela Petrelli, Mr. Petrelli, Kaito Nakamura, Charles Deveaux, etc....which ones lost their way?

Perhaps this new villain, the one Molly Walker can't find, was part of the "Justice League"?

Old Post Sep 17th, 2007 05:01 AM
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

Perhaps Ted's active radioactive explosions don't put off radiation? He does put it off subconsciously, which is what killed his wife and all the grass around him at her grave. The first was over a long period of time, of course.

That, or the Company has a means of curing radiation poisoning...
So what you're saying is that he can only produce toxic radiation subconsciously, not actively?

That doesn't make sense.

Old Post Sep 17th, 2007 04:16 PM
InnerRise
Restricted

Account Restricted

So what you're saying is that he can only produce toxic radiation subconsciously, not actively?

That doesn't make sense.
No, he just wasn't in complete control of his powers and couldn't control all aspects of it to the fullest extent.

anata wa wakarimasu ka.....

"I'll Stay Gold For U.H."

Old Post Sep 18th, 2007 05:21 AM
InnerRise is currently offline Click here to Send InnerRise a Private Message Find more posts by InnerRise Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

Originally posted by InnerRise
No, he just wasn't in complete control of his powers and couldn't control all aspects of it to the fullest extent.

anata wa wakarimasu ka.....

That wouldn't be of any help to Peter because he had no control over the powers either.

Old Post Sep 18th, 2007 05:23 AM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Madvillain

To answer one of the questions, I think Charles and Peter were on the Astral Plane. I think Charles exists as an Astral Body.

Old Post Sep 19th, 2007 03:41 AM
Madvillain is currently offline Click here to Send Madvillain a Private Message Find more posts by Madvillain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

That doesn't make sense.

Nope! But otherwise, most characters in Heroes should now be dead or dying...

Old Post Sep 19th, 2007 06:41 AM