KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Heroes » The Theory Thread

The Theory Thread
Started by: Strangelove

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (11): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
chickenlover98
Loving Chickens

not the point, why cant he explode again? i mean everything in that "psuedo-future" can still come true. syler is still alive and nathan could still become president.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2007 03:04 AM
chickenlover98 is currently offline Click here to Send chickenlover98 a Private Message Find more posts by chickenlover98 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Entity
Illuminati Founder

Anyone else curious about Mohinder?
I'm pretty damn certain he's "special" I mean his sister was and I had already been thinking about his blood.

And not only that he knows, hell I bet he even knows what his ability is.
I'm thinking maybe his blood is possibly a cure all vaccine or something else of that sort. I bet that's what ends up helping Maya!

Well that or possibly this Legacy virus thing they got going on now. It could be the cure for Maya since it strips them of their abilities or they could possibly some how cancel each other out with the addition of Alejandro's ability. Just some thoughts. smile

Man I wish this virus they got on the show had just been a genetic defect resulting form the new ability gene's.
To me that would've made allot more since and not been anywhere near as big a rip off of the Legacy Virus from X-Men. erm

None of them sparkle!
Sig by Scythe!

Old Post Oct 4th, 2007 12:45 PM
Entity is currently offline Click here to Send Entity a Private Message Find more posts by Entity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chickenlover98
Loving Chickens

it would make sense if his power was cure all blood. that way if needed he could transfuse all metahumans and make them normal people

Old Post Oct 4th, 2007 11:18 PM
chickenlover98 is currently offline Click here to Send chickenlover98 a Private Message Find more posts by chickenlover98 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

Theory: Takezo Kensei - Past... and Present?

does anyone remember that guy who worked in the ancient sword shop in the last two episodes from season one? he was caucasian. anyways, i have a theory that that's present day takezo kensei. i mean, i wouldn't be surprised if that turned out to be him. with those blue eyes, working in a store like that, and recognizing the sword. also, most of all, i got this theory after seeing the second episode of this season, learning that kensei has the ability to regenerate, just like claire can. then again, that power is still no guarantee of immortality. but could've slown down his aging process. possible... *shrugs* just a wild or minor speculation! (sorry if this has already come up in this thread!)

Need to Reach Me? Then Please Contact Me Here: [SodapopAllerdyce/Xanga] [phantomtravel3r/LiveJournal]

Last edited by BOPRecruit 16 on Oct 6th, 2007 at 12:42 AM

Old Post Oct 6th, 2007 12:39 AM
BOPRecruit 16 is currently offline Click here to Send BOPRecruit 16 a Private Message Find more posts by BOPRecruit 16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Entity
Anyone else curious about Mohinder?
I'm pretty damn certain he's "special" I mean his sister was and I had already been thinking about his blood.

And not only that he knows, hell I bet he even knows what his ability is.
I'm thinking maybe his blood is possibly a cure all vaccine or something else of that sort. I bet that's what ends up helping Maya!

Well that or possibly this Legacy virus thing they got going on now. It could be the cure for Maya since it strips them of their abilities or they could possibly some how cancel each other out with the addition of Alejandro's ability. Just some thoughts. smile

Man I wish this virus they got on the show had just been a genetic defect resulting form the new ability gene's.
To me that would've made allot more since and not been anywhere near as big a rip off of the Legacy Virus from X-Men. erm
If Mohinder had an ability, the Company would have known.

The only thing that's special about Mohinder is that his blood cures the virus.
Originally posted by BOPRecruit 16
does anyone remember that guy who worked in the ancient sword shop in the last two episodes from season one? he was caucasian. anyways, i have a theory that that's present day takezo kensei. i mean, i wouldn't be surprised if that turned out to be him. with those blue eyes, working in a store like that, and recognizing the sword. also, most of all, i got this theory after seeing the second episode of this season, learning that kensei has the ability to regenerate, just like claire can. then again, that power is still no guarantee of immortality. but could've slown down his aging process. possible... *shrugs* just a wild or minor speculation! (sorry if this has already come up in this thread!)
Whoa I never thought about that.

Good catch

Old Post Oct 6th, 2007 05:22 AM
Strangelove is currently offline Click here to Send Strangelove a Private Message Find more posts by Strangelove Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

Re: Theory: Takezo Kensei - Past... and Present?

Originally posted by BOPRecruit 16

Can you get a picture of this man?

TGFwashere

Old Post Oct 6th, 2007 06:04 AM
Mairuzu is currently offline Click here to Send Mairuzu a Private Message Find more posts by Mairuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

Originally posted by Mairuzu
Can you get a picture of this man?
(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Oct 6th, 2007 06:08 AM
Strangelove is currently offline Click here to Send Strangelove a Private Message Find more posts by Strangelove Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

They are rather similar, but I won't believe it just because it's farfetched.

I really don't think Mohinder is special, guys.

Old Post Oct 6th, 2007 06:19 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

Originally posted by Captain REX
They are rather similar, but I won't believe it just because it's farfetched.

I really don't think Mohinder is special, guys.
It's farfetched, but certainly intriguing.

Yeah, he's not.

Old Post Oct 6th, 2007 06:40 AM
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

I just had an interesting thought: Ken said early in the thread that he thought Angela Petrelli had powers dealing with electricity. I don't necessarily believe that, but it supports this thought. What if when the killer was attacking through Angela's mind (which supports the theory that he/she is the bogeyman who's haunting Molly), it was Angela's ability going haywire that caused the lights to flicker?

Old Post Oct 7th, 2007 11:22 PM
chickenlover98
Loving Chickens

could be. it would explain where peter got the power. although id still like to know hiro's fathers power

Old Post Oct 8th, 2007 12:14 AM
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

which brings up another point: if Angela has an ability (which I'm almost certain she does), then Peter has definitely absorbed it. What is it, I wonder?

Old Post Oct 8th, 2007 12:20 AM
chickenlover98
Loving Chickens

i think its electricity.

Old Post Oct 8th, 2007 12:22 AM
chickenlover98
Loving Chickens

the only elements left is control of wind and earth. once peter has those he's basically jesus.

Old Post Oct 8th, 2007 12:22 AM
S_D_J
Bane

Originally posted by Strangelove
I just had an interesting thought: Ken said early in the thread that he thought Angela Petrelli had powers dealing with electricity. I don't necessarily believe that, but it supports this thought. What if when the killer was attacking through Angela's mind (which supports the theory that he/she is the bogeyman who's haunting Molly), it was Angela's ability going haywire that caused the lights to flicker?

I dont think her power it's electricity

dont read this if you dont wanna know, although it was previously posted without using spoiler tags, it's safe (though not 100% safe) to assumed this explains Peter's electromagnetism:
[SPOILER - highlight to read]: he gets his powers from Elle (Kristen Bell), her power it's electricity, and her character description says that she's "a sexy, mysterious young lady who has ties to the supposed death of Peter, H.R.G.'s past and the future of Claire."

The links to the Bennets makes us think she likely has at least some peripheral connection to the Company. Perhaps she is or was another young operative, a la Eden?).
(As for Peter, it seems Elle may be one of the first to come into contact with him after he returns, though if it's to help him recuperate, to keep him prisoner, or something else entirely.

she also said this in Entertainment Weekly:
Bell has remained coy when asked if Elle could be a new villain on the show, telling TV Guide it's a "possibility", while revealing she has "a really awesome power." In a new interview with Entertainment Weekly, Bell says "[Elle] comes in with a bang. She's a bit of a criminal in the beginning. I'm not even sure if they know whether she's going to be bad or good. She has a link to H.R.G. and Peter. She becomes integral to the mystery on the show."

about what is Angela's power ... if he doesnt use it... or she doesnt reveal it... we wont know

"When Gotham is ashes, you have my permission to die." -BANE

Old Post Oct 8th, 2007 03:33 AM
S_D_J is currently offline Click here to Send S_D_J a Private Message Find more posts by S_D_J Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

Not reading the spoilers smile

Old Post Oct 8th, 2007 01:23 PM
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

Its not really much of a spoiler anyway

TGFwashere

Old Post Oct 8th, 2007 03:45 PM
Mairuzu is currently offline Click here to Send Mairuzu a Private Message Find more posts by Mairuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
S_D_J
Bane

big grin

it is in a way... and if turns out to be true (and I think it will) it's best not to read such info.... and it does spoil new powers and stuff, so it's best not to know... to have somewhat of a surprise when it happens big grin

"When Gotham is ashes, you have my permission to die." -BANE

Old Post Oct 8th, 2007 04:59 PM
S_D_J is currently offline Click here to Send S_D_J a Private Message Find more posts by S_D_J Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

It's a spoiler, seeing as Elle is not on the show yet.

I'm postiive that Kaito Nakamura and Angela Petrelli had powers, but we don't know what they are.

Old Post Oct 8th, 2007 11:47 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

Originally posted by Captain REX
It's a spoiler, seeing as Elle is not on the show yet.

I'm postiive that Kaito Nakamura and Angela Petrelli had powers, but we don't know what they are.
Don't be using Angela in the past tense....yet

Old Post Oct 9th, 2007 07:13 AM