KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Heroes » The Graphic Novels

The Graphic Novels
Started by: Strangelove

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (11): « First ... « 7 8 [9] 10 11 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
stickman618

wait, i'm losing track of who's who,

who's Connie??

Old Post Sep 8th, 2008 05:31 AM
stickman618 is currently offline Click here to Send stickman618 a Private Message Find more posts by stickman618 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

Me too.

She's the evolved human who can alter people's appearances. Check out GN 86

Old Post Sep 8th, 2008 06:17 AM
Strangelove is currently offline Click here to Send Strangelove a Private Message Find more posts by Strangelove Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
stickman618

oh, the ugly girls mother

Old Post Sep 8th, 2008 06:40 AM
stickman618 is currently offline Click here to Send stickman618 a Private Message Find more posts by stickman618 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Random, indeed.

Apparently there is an actor slated to portray The German in the upcoming season. Interesting! So this isn't all as random and unrelated to the show as it appears to be, perhaps.

Old Post Sep 14th, 2008 03:37 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Okay! Completed updated the current listing up to issue #102, so we're all caught up until next Tuesday! There were too many characters in the post and so I had to edit one of my old posts into the list...

Old Post Sep 14th, 2008 04:31 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
stickman618

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Captain REX
Random, indeed.

Apparently there is an actor slated to portray The German in the upcoming season. Interesting! So this isn't all as random and unrelated to the show as it appears to be, perhaps.

also the super speed girl, but that's old news

Old Post Sep 15th, 2008 09:48 AM
REXXXX
Networking

Indeed, we knew about her before the comic.

Old Post Sep 18th, 2008 06:41 AM
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2008 10:25 AM
Strangelove is currently offline Click here to Send Strangelove a Private Message Find more posts by Strangelove Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bespin Bart
Buggy

So... basically... [SPOILER - highlight to read]: everyone died except a select few, and even some of them died on screen in the show tonight.

THIS IS WHAT WE'VE WAITED FOR
THIS IS IT, BOYS, THIS IS WAR!

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2008 08:02 AM
Bespin Bart is currently offline Click here to Send Bespin Bart a Private Message Find more posts by Bespin Bart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

Into the wild part 2 isnt working for me

TGFwashere

Old Post Sep 24th, 2008 09:34 PM
Mairuzu is currently offline Click here to Send Mairuzu a Private Message Find more posts by Mairuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

Try this

Old Post Sep 24th, 2008 09:36 PM
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

Thanks, but it didnt work either

ill try it again once i get home

TGFwashere

Old Post Sep 24th, 2008 09:49 PM
Mairuzu is currently offline Click here to Send Mairuzu a Private Message Find more posts by Mairuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

Old Post Oct 15th, 2008 03:30 AM
REXXXX
Networking

Updated.

Old Post Oct 15th, 2008 07:24 AM
Entity
Illuminati Founder

I noticed in Resistance Peter told Claire he wouldn't make her forget anymore.

I'm assuming that means at some point he gained the Haitian's power? Which I'm also guessing means that present Peter probably just needs to realise he's got it and learn how to use it! Damn Peter is unstoppable if he'd just use Sylar's ability to understand all his others.

None of them sparkle!
Sig by Scythe!

Old Post Oct 16th, 2008 01:44 PM
Entity is currently offline Click here to Send Entity a Private Message Find more posts by Entity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

Oh okay, so thats where you found it

TGFwashere

Old Post Oct 16th, 2008 07:33 PM
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

Originally posted by Entity
I noticed in Resistance Peter told Claire he wouldn't make her forget anymore.

I'm assuming that means at some point he gained the Haitian's power? Which I'm also guessing means that present Peter probably just needs to realise he's got it and learn how to use it! Damn Peter is unstoppable if he'd just use Sylar's ability to understand all his others.
its quite possible that he was only able to require the memory erase power

TGFwashere

Old Post Oct 16th, 2008 07:34 PM
Entity
Illuminati Founder

Originally posted by Mairuzu
its quite possible that he was only able to require the memory erase power
Why would you assume he only acquire that part of the ability? I can't see any reason that if he gained that part he wouldn't have acquired the whole ability. He always has appeared to before.

I'll admit its possible he could just gotten memory erase or something similar form someone entirely different than the Haitian but as for now he's the only one we know to have it so it only makes sense to assume thats who he gained it from.

None of them sparkle!
Sig by Scythe!

Old Post Oct 16th, 2008 11:43 PM
Entity is currently offline Click here to Send Entity a Private Message Find more posts by Entity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

Who knows

TGFwashere

Old Post Oct 16th, 2008 11:55 PM
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2008 05:29 AM