KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Heroes » Claire Bennet

Claire Bennet
Started by: DARKLORDCAEDUS

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Claire Bennet

Love her or hate her? Will she ever fine love?

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Sep 9th, 2007 06:46 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Entity
Illuminati Founder

Ain't she suppose to hook up with a new kid at her new school with the power to fly like her biodad?

Btw I absolutely hated her characters so much at the beginning of the season last year. She reminded me so much of this preppy ***** I went to school with but then when she started hanging out with Zach more and he had that influence over her I have really got into her character since then.

Now I realize it was just her ***** friend that was like the girl I went to school with. Man I'm glad Sylar killed her! big grin

None of them sparkle!
Sig by Scythe!

Old Post Sep 9th, 2007 07:24 PM
Entity is currently offline Click here to Send Entity a Private Message Find more posts by Entity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

I didn't like Claire at first either. But hey, that's character development, for ya. We didn't like Mr. Bennet, either.

Old Post Sep 11th, 2007 06:20 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cyber tuff guy!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: Claire Bennet

quote: (post)
Originally posted by DARKLORDCAEDUS
Love her or hate her? Will she ever fine love?

I'd hit it like the fist of an angry god!!!

Old Post Sep 17th, 2007 10:55 PM
cyber tuff guy! is currently offline Click here to Send cyber tuff guy! a Private Message Find more posts by cyber tuff guy! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
exanda kane

I would.

Bravely Calling Actors By Their Second Names

Old Post Sep 20th, 2007 12:36 AM
exanda kane is currently offline Click here to Send exanda kane a Private Message Find more posts by exanda kane Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

Christ she's so cute! eek!

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Oct 15th, 2007 08:58 AM
Strangelove is currently offline Click here to Send Strangelove a Private Message Find more posts by Strangelove Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~Forever*Alone~
Empress

i dont like how shes so whiney.

does this work?

Old Post Oct 16th, 2007 01:03 AM
~Forever*Alone~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~Forever*Alone~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~Forever*Alone~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

She hasn't got the perfect life, you know...

She looked good this episode. eek! stick out tongue

Old Post Oct 16th, 2007 05:43 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

I dislike her. Period. All the girls in the show actually annoy me except for Nikki.

Old Post Oct 16th, 2007 05:45 AM
Final Blaxican is currently offline Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Sexist!

Old Post Oct 16th, 2007 05:46 AM
chickenlover98
Loving Chickens

claires hot but way way to whiney. and to god damn secretive. she's annoying. i hate nikki's character and i hope she gets hit by a car. i dont even know her definite power. multiple personality disorder?

Old Post Oct 16th, 2007 08:27 AM
chickenlover98 is currently offline Click here to Send chickenlover98 a Private Message Find more posts by chickenlover98 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Prime#

big grin

Attachment: 43.jpg
This has been downloaded 148 time(s).

Old Post Oct 16th, 2007 05:07 PM
Prime# is currently offline Click here to Send Prime# a Private Message Find more posts by Prime# Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Big O
The Original O

Originally posted by chickenlover98
claires hot but way way to whiney. and to god damn secretive. she's annoying. i hate nikki's character and i hope she gets hit by a car. i dont even know her definite power. multiple personality disorder?

Wow no expression You really have it in for the ladies of Heroes. And Niki's power is super strength.

In the mean time, I never DID see that anime where I unintentionally got my name from. Is it any good

Old Post Oct 16th, 2007 11:31 PM
The Big O is currently offline Click here to Send The Big O a Private Message Find more posts by The Big O Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Jesus, Chickenlover, that's very narrow-minded...

Superkronick, I think that's Niki in the comic. stick out tongue

Old Post Oct 17th, 2007 05:29 AM
stickman618

Mr.Bennet: i didn't know cheer leading meant that much to you
Clair: neither did i

this line was really funny coz you never see Clair doing any cheer leading stuff... aside from breaking her leg

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2007 06:05 AM
stickman618 is currently offline Click here to Send stickman618 a Private Message Find more posts by stickman618 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

Originally posted by stickman618
Mr.Bennet: i didn't know cheer leading meant that much to you
Clair: neither did i

this line was really funny coz you never see Clair doing any cheer leading stuff... aside from breaking her leg
You realize the cheerleading was an excuse for why she came home late and left home period

TGFwashere

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2007 03:17 PM
Mairuzu is currently offline Click here to Send Mairuzu a Private Message Find more posts by Mairuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
stickman618

i know

BTW, in the painting where her dad is dead, why is she wearing her old cheer leading outfit?

wouldn't she be wearing her new blue one?

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2007 03:09 AM
stickman618 is currently offline Click here to Send stickman618 a Private Message Find more posts by stickman618 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

Originally posted by stickman618
i know

BTW, in the painting where her dad is dead, why is she wearing her old cheer leading outfit?

wouldn't she be wearing her new blue one?
it could be a stylistic homage.

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2007 05:38 AM
Strangelove is currently offline Click here to Send Strangelove a Private Message Find more posts by Strangelove Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Big O
The Original O

I just want to know if she will play a bigger role in the season finale. I mean, will she be taught to fight and hand out some major ass kicking like Kensei.

In the mean time, I never DID see that anime where I unintentionally got my name from. Is it any good

Old Post Nov 5th, 2007 12:27 AM
The Big O is currently offline Click here to Send The Big O a Private Message Find more posts by The Big O Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chickenlover98
Loving Chickens

Originally posted by Captain REX
Jesus, Chickenlover, that's very narrow-minded...

Superkronick, I think that's Niki in the comic. stick out tongue

wha i cant hate their characters? some of the women had GREAT parts, such as eden and charlie. i truly liked their characters and i wish they had lived. maya has potential but she's just so trusting and stupid. alejandro is tight though

Old Post Nov 5th, 2007 02:00 AM
chickenlover98 is currently offline Click here to Send chickenlover98 a Private Message Find more posts by chickenlover98 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote