KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Smallville Forum » Favorite Smallville hero?

Favorite Smallville hero?
Started by: Mirai Gohan

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Kal-El_08
Restricted

Account Restricted

THEY AREN'T HEROES. When has Lex ever saved someone & meant it but didn't do it for his own selfish needs? Never, so he isn't a hero.

Moving on, by far Impulse is the best superhero we've seen.

"It wasn't even about the eggs. Quite frankly I like the eggs, I don't have no...problem with...It's just there's always been a lot of tension between me & Lois. It's not so much as I want to kill her...I just want her...to not be...alive anymore. I sometimes wonder if all women are this difficult. Then I think to myself, wouldn't it be MARVELOUS if I turned out to be a homosexual?"

Old Post Sep 17th, 2007 02:14 PM
Kal-El_08 is currently offline Click here to Send Kal-El_08 a Private Message Find more posts by Kal-El_08 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal of Krypton
Lois's Lover

What you said and what you meant are different. You said heroes and meant Superheroes.

Be specific chum.

Old Post Sep 17th, 2007 03:31 PM
Kal of Krypton is currently offline Click here to Send Kal of Krypton a Private Message Find more posts by Kal of Krypton Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal-El_08
Restricted

Account Restricted

Until they are known all over the world, they're just regular street heroes (except for Clark). Now get back to the topic at hand.

"It wasn't even about the eggs. Quite frankly I like the eggs, I don't have no...problem with...It's just there's always been a lot of tension between me & Lois. It's not so much as I want to kill her...I just want her...to not be...alive anymore. I sometimes wonder if all women are this difficult. Then I think to myself, wouldn't it be MARVELOUS if I turned out to be a homosexual?"

Old Post Sep 17th, 2007 06:16 PM
Kal-El_08 is currently offline Click here to Send Kal-El_08 a Private Message Find more posts by Kal-El_08 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~JP~
yeah baby

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Mirai Gohan

by far Impulse is the best superhero we've seen.

In YOUR opinion.

Old Post Sep 17th, 2007 08:19 PM
~JP~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~JP~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~JP~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal of Krypton
Lois's Lover

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Mirai Gohan
Until they are known all over the world, they're just regular street heroes (except for Clark). Now get back to the topic at hand.
We're discussing the topic at hand.

Who says heroes need to be known worldwide? I dont think any of the Justice League members are known world wide yet (talking about in the show)

Old Post Sep 17th, 2007 08:48 PM
Kal of Krypton is currently offline Click here to Send Kal of Krypton a Private Message Find more posts by Kal of Krypton Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

Uhh... clark?

TGFwashere

Old Post Sep 17th, 2007 10:07 PM
Mairuzu is currently offline Click here to Send Mairuzu a Private Message Find more posts by Mairuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

If not then martian manhunter

TGFwashere

Old Post Sep 17th, 2007 10:08 PM
Mairuzu is currently offline Click here to Send Mairuzu a Private Message Find more posts by Mairuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal-El_08
Restricted

Account Restricted

Martian Manhunter definitely needs more screen time.

Old Post Sep 17th, 2007 11:53 PM
wwevstna
Master of the Universe

the best superhero was Andrew Makie the gayest superhero ever

Watch out when we come for u

Old Post Sep 21st, 2007 12:41 AM
wwevstna is currently offline Click here to Send wwevstna a Private Message Find more posts by wwevstna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wwevstna
Master of the Universe

lol

Watch out when we come for u

Old Post Sep 21st, 2007 12:42 AM
wwevstna is currently offline Click here to Send wwevstna a Private Message Find more posts by wwevstna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal-El_08
Restricted

Account Restricted

Reported. Don't spam again.

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2007 05:09 PM
REXXXX
Networking

Shush, Gohan. Put the attitude away.

wwevstna, please don't derail threads.

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2007 05:14 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal-El_08
Restricted

Account Restricted

I don't have an attitude.

Anyway, anyone think Aquaman's costume should be changed? I certainly do.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2007 12:32 AM
wuTa

Impulse/Flash, hands down.

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2007 04:28 AM
wuTa is currently offline Click here to Send wuTa a Private Message Find more posts by wuTa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal-El_08
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yes, yes, he was pretty badass.

Old Post Oct 5th, 2007 03:44 AM
shaunmike

i am with Andrew Makie, he is nice man............

Last edited by shaunmike on Feb 27th, 2008 at 11:26 AM

Old Post Feb 27th, 2008 11:20 AM
shaunmike is currently offline Click here to Send shaunmike a Private Message Find more posts by shaunmike Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal of Krypton
Lois's Lover

Where did you get that name?

Old Post Feb 27th, 2008 01:58 PM
Dyno
Authority

Green Arrow HAND DOWN. It would have been Impulse but i find the actor who played him completely wrong for the part although he was kind of amusing lol

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2008 11:55 PM
Dyno is currently offline Click here to Send Dyno a Private Message Find more posts by Dyno Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BradBalboa
SHIKAKAAAA !!!

Clark OBV !!

Old Post May 15th, 2008 08:48 PM
BradBalboa is currently offline Click here to Send BradBalboa a Private Message Find more posts by BradBalboa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pure Passioné
..::Fallen angel::..

The green arrow for me people.

He just does it for me more than Kal-el

Old Post Nov 6th, 2008 08:06 PM
Pure Passioné is currently offline Click here to Send Pure Passioné a Private Message Find more posts by Pure Passioné Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote