KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » DVD Talk » Benders Big Score - Finally!!

Benders Big Score - Finally!!
Started by: tabby999

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
tabby999
Music Idiot apparently

Cool Benders Big Score - Finally!!

http://www.dvdactive.com/news/relea...-big-score.html

I am so freakin excited about this coming out, and for all you stoners out there, a whole episode of Everybody Loves Hypnotoad!

I am aware that "your" should be "you're," and while I know I should change it as not to offend the grammar fans around the boards, school always said not to bow to peer pressure so it stays as it is

Old Post Sep 9th, 2007 08:00 AM
tabby999 is currently offline Click here to Send tabby999 a Private Message Find more posts by tabby999 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal-El_08
Restricted

Account Restricted

I'm too lazy to click on the link.

This is Bender from Futurama we're talking about, right?

"It wasn't even about the eggs. Quite frankly I like the eggs, I don't have no...problem with...It's just there's always been a lot of tension between me & Lois. It's not so much as I want to kill her...I just want her...to not be...alive anymore. I sometimes wonder if all women are this difficult. Then I think to myself, wouldn't it be MARVELOUS if I turned out to be a homosexual?"

Old Post Sep 9th, 2007 08:55 AM
Kal-El_08 is currently offline Click here to Send Kal-El_08 a Private Message Find more posts by Kal-El_08 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tabby999
Music Idiot apparently

Yep, they've made 4 movie length features that are going to be broken down into half hour shows. Either way, they'll be available on DVD first so...

I am aware that "your" should be "you're," and while I know I should change it as not to offend the grammar fans around the boards, school always said not to bow to peer pressure so it stays as it is

Old Post Sep 9th, 2007 10:05 AM
tabby999 is currently offline Click here to Send tabby999 a Private Message Find more posts by tabby999 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

I hear that Futurama will be coming back to the air like Family Guy did. Is this true?

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Sep 9th, 2007 02:05 PM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tabby999
Music Idiot apparently

Yeah, BUT what is going to happen is Matt Groening and Co will give Comedy Central the movies, they will break them down into half hour episodes, but we'll be able to buy the movies on DVD before they're aired as a show so...

Old Post Sep 10th, 2007 11:09 AM
DarthLazious
Dark Lord of the KMC

So we wont be having a whole new season of Futurama?

http://thewilloftheforce.webs.com/

Old Post Sep 10th, 2007 05:50 PM
DarthLazious is currently offline Click here to Send DarthLazious a Private Message Find more posts by DarthLazious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wolfie
Keep on howling!

So this is basically like what Family Guy did with the Stewie Griffin movie?

This looks interesting. Bender's my favorite character.

Old Post Sep 12th, 2007 05:39 AM
Wolfie is currently offline Click here to Send Wolfie a Private Message Find more posts by Wolfie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wolfie
Keep on howling!

So this is basically like what Family Guy did with the Stewie Griffin movie?

This looks interesting. Bender's my favorite character.

Old Post Sep 12th, 2007 05:47 AM
Wolfie is currently offline Click here to Send Wolfie a Private Message Find more posts by Wolfie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tabby999
Music Idiot apparently

Yep, it'll end up being a whole season, because they'd get 12 episodes from 4 movies, maybe 16 if they fill with ads more. But you wouldn't bother buying them as a season, you'd buy them as movies, they already have full special features and you dont have to wait for them all the come out...

Old Post Sep 12th, 2007 07:50 AM
Wolfie
Keep on howling!

Oh, is Bender's Big Score one of the four feature movies? The article says it's only $20, that's really cheap for four movies.

Old Post Sep 13th, 2007 08:27 AM
tabby999
Music Idiot apparently

Yeah, they'll release them one at a time, the dvd'll only have Benders Big Score and its special features on it, but they look pretty good.

Old Post Sep 15th, 2007 07:41 AM
DarthLazious
Dark Lord of the KMC

I wonder if they make enough money maybe they can bring even more episodes for the show.

http://thewilloftheforce.webs.com/

Old Post Sep 15th, 2007 07:30 PM
DarthLazious is currently offline Click here to Send DarthLazious a Private Message Find more posts by DarthLazious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tabby999
Music Idiot apparently

Well if they've still got he funding from Comedy Central i can't see why they can't, Rough Draft are obviously still working with them, depends on the producers i suppose.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2007 12:33 AM
NARUTOFAN888

I DONT KNOW IF I WACH THAT ? Happy Dance I WANT TO SEE IT IF NOT mobile

Old Post Nov 30th, 2007 02:27 AM
NARUTOFAN888 is currently offline Click here to Send NARUTOFAN888 a Private Message Find more posts by NARUTOFAN888 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wolfie
Keep on howling!

I started watching it, it wasn't what I had hoped for.

Old Post Dec 1st, 2007 09:57 AM
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

2008 Is when we get a new season.

Old Post Dec 1st, 2007 08:50 PM
Neo Darkhalen is currently offline Click here to Send Neo Darkhalen a Private Message Find more posts by Neo Darkhalen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote