KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » TOO much to bare.

i
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
agree with the article 4 57.14%
disagree with the article. 3 42.86%
Total: 7 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

TOO much to bare.
Started by: Punkyhermy

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

It's easy money.

That is all.

Old Post Sep 10th, 2007 10:22 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tabby999
Music Idiot apparently

quote: (post)
Originally posted by leonheartmm
no problem ISNT sex selling. but it shudnt be PATRIARCHAL. you dont NEARLY find the same number of baring{and thinking up of new workouts/ways to talk/posing to please women} male models and respectable stars pleasing the female public. its the typical things about MALE satisfaction.

also, sex shudnt be the ONLY thing that sells, all other aspects{emotionsal, talent.intelligence, ingenuity, performance etc} shud sell as much as sex.

Just because male actors/singers dont do it doesn't mean the demand isn't their, it just means they dont do it.
And people who are genuinely talented dont need to use sex to sell, its generally the people who are short on talent who rely on sex to sell their product.

Originally posted by Dear
You are so right!! *O* seems like all pretty famous girls are reducing themselfs to this kinda stuff, so sad :l and the sadest part of it is that the world is filled with pervy people now! >.< why else would they do this? 0.o They already have tons of money but no-ooo... they have to go and be all slutish to get attention =P Bleh.

An example of my point before. In this thread, no male (apart from Schecter who could go either way but i'm assuming is male...) has called any women "sluts." Yet here is a female using a defamatory term designed specifically at her own gender. Is it like black people saying ****** alot or something?

I am aware that "your" should be "you're," and while I know I should change it as not to offend the grammar fans around the boards, school always said not to bow to peer pressure so it stays as it is

Last edited by tabby999 on Sep 11th, 2007 at 06:00 AM

Old Post Sep 11th, 2007 05:55 AM
tabby999 is currently offline Click here to Send tabby999 a Private Message Find more posts by tabby999 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by BackFire
It's easy money.

That is all.
I'll show you easy money....*unzips pants*....get on your knees, byatch.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Sep 11th, 2007 07:31 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

Wait, I can get paid for doing that?

Damn pvs..he lied to me.

Old Post Sep 11th, 2007 08:44 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Damn pvs..he lied to me.
I'll pay you, baby, I know you are da shizzle.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Sep 11th, 2007 08:50 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Schecter
Restricted

Account Restricted

Damn pvs..he lied to me.

the contract clearly stated on page 150 that you would be paid handsomely with pearl necklaces and damnit i never welshed.

"Sell crazy someplace else. We're all stocked up here."

Old Post Sep 11th, 2007 05:21 PM
Schecter is currently offline Click here to Send Schecter a Private Message Find more posts by Schecter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
((The_Anomaly))
2003 Super Senior Member

I disagree with the article for reasons that I don't have the motivation to type out right now because I'm fairly hung over from last night. However, one thing I do agree with is Scarlett Johansson's boobs.

BRAWL FRIEND CODE: 3823-8176-3726

Old Post Sep 11th, 2007 05:43 PM
((The_Anomaly)) is currently offline Click here to Send ((The_Anomaly)) a Private Message Find more posts by ((The_Anomaly)) Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
silver_tears

I just stumbled upon this Cate Blanchett cover

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Sep 12th, 2007 06:18 AM
silver_tears is currently offline Click here to Send silver_tears a Private Message Find more posts by silver_tears Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
InnerRise
Restricted

Account Restricted

None of those pictures do it for me. And it's not for any reasons stated in the opening post.

They're just unattractive pictures.

Anata wa wakarimasu ka.....

"I'll Stay Gold For U.H."

Old Post Sep 12th, 2007 06:36 AM
InnerRise is currently offline Click here to Send InnerRise a Private Message Find more posts by InnerRise Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Cate is just unattractive, period.

Old Post Sep 12th, 2007 08:20 AM
Dusty

Originally posted by InnerRise
None of those pictures do it for me. And it's not for any reasons stated in the opening post.

They're just unattractive pictures.

Anata wa wakarimasu ka.....

Well, I can understand why you think so.

Old Post Sep 13th, 2007 08:36 PM
Dusty is currently offline Click here to Send Dusty a Private Message Find more posts by Dusty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote