KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Respect' Forum » The respect thread of Dante (based on Dreamwave comics )

The respect thread of Dante (based on Dreamwave comics )
Started by: Charlotte DeBel

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Charlotte DeBel
White Queen of KMC

Beware Blonde Badasses Emma Frost K' Dante

RIP Fluffy

Old Post Oct 4th, 2007 07:04 AM
Charlotte DeBel is currently offline Click here to Send Charlotte DeBel a Private Message Find more posts by Charlotte DeBel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

HOLY FU.CK

No one posted on the previous page but Charlotte. Wowzorz.

Edit: Actually never mind. Tricksterpriest. DAMN! sad

Maybe we'll meet again...
Wandering Flame (one of the best pieces in the Final Fantasy X soundtrack) happy

Old Post Oct 4th, 2007 08:42 AM
Wandering Flame is currently offline Click here to Send Wandering Flame a Private Message Find more posts by Wandering Flame Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Charlotte DeBel
White Queen of KMC

quote: (post)
Originally posted by shin_gear
HOLY FU.CK

No one posted on the previous page but Charlotte. Wowzorz.

Edit: Actually never mind. Tricksterpriest did.

Trickster Priest did, actuallysmile

RIP Fluffy

Old Post Oct 4th, 2007 08:44 AM
Charlotte DeBel is currently offline Click here to Send Charlotte DeBel a Private Message Find more posts by Charlotte DeBel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

I edited it. XD

Cool thread by the way. big grin

Maybe we'll meet again...
Wandering Flame (one of the best pieces in the Final Fantasy X soundtrack) happy

Old Post Oct 4th, 2007 09:00 AM
Wandering Flame is currently offline Click here to Send Wandering Flame a Private Message Find more posts by Wandering Flame Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Charlotte DeBel
White Queen of KMC

I like to keep threads on comics and ingame appearances of characters separate (it doesn't matter whether comics are canon to game like in DMC case or just licensed like in KOF case). That just keeps things more organized.

RIP Fluffy

Old Post Oct 4th, 2007 09:11 AM
Charlotte DeBel
White Queen of KMC

Some more feats from DMC3 manga, this time "Code 2:Vergil".

Our 18years old handsome whitehaired demonic beauty hunts some demons across the roofs of Xpolis (the city was never named in any of DMC canon sources so we only know it's somewhere in America). Some nice acrobatics and swordsmanship (including charging Rebellion with demonic energy to cause an explosion accompanying the hit).

RIP Fluffy

Old Post Mar 28th, 2008 07:12 PM
Sam Z
Restricted

Account Restricted

I didn't know you could make these threads. Finally. big grin

Old Post Mar 28th, 2008 07:17 PM
Sam Z is currently offline Click here to Send Sam Z a Private Message Find more posts by Sam Z Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Charlotte DeBel
White Queen of KMC

That's not feats but rather a background information. Some details of the life and death of Dante's parents (as well as the diference between Dante and Vergil) is uncovered in the dialogue of Vergil and Arkham as they discuss two things- whether or not Dante will accept his demonic heritage he was struggling against since the loss of his parents and whether or not would he participate in opening the gantes of hell. Vergil thinks that ligical answer for both of those questions would be "no".
(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)

RIP Fluffy

Old Post Mar 28th, 2008 07:20 PM
Charlotte DeBel
White Queen of KMC

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Sam Z
I didn't know you could make these threads. Finally. big grin

Well, I also have a strange habit of keeping RTs on comics\manga and ingame appearances of my favourtie characters separate- so there are separate threads on ingame appearances\versions of Dante and K'- though I keep links to comics ones in my signature. And those two threads (on Dante and on K') were allowed by Digi not to be merged with ingames ones.
That doesn't mean the manga threads are allowed in general, and this one is halfcomics.
--------------------------
And now to continue the update.

After having his amulet stolen, Dante gets to the mysterious church to meet the same demonic Mad Hatter with the same goal of awakening Dante's demonic nature.
This time the success is near, but Dante keeps resisting the transformation- but accepts at least partial transformation, awakening part of his demonic side (flight, increased stats etc).

to be continued in the next post

RIP Fluffy

Last edited by Charlotte DeBel on Mar 28th, 2008 at 07:36 PM

Old Post Mar 28th, 2008 07:33 PM
Charlotte DeBel
White Queen of KMC

RIP Fluffy

Old Post Mar 28th, 2008 07:41 PM
Charlotte DeBel
White Queen of KMC

After all that Dante meets Vergil- for the first time after two brothers were separated in the childhood. Dante's goal is to take the amulet back (eventually Vergil steals it again, but I guess most of viewers of thart thread have played DMC3 game).

to be continued in the next post

RIP Fluffy

Old Post Mar 28th, 2008 07:49 PM
Charlotte DeBel
White Queen of KMC

(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)

The third volume was never posted so it's the comprehensive list of feats and facts from DMC3 manga (canon prequel to DMC3 game).

RIP Fluffy

Old Post Mar 28th, 2008 07:53 PM
DrDoomsday-360
Sentrydrawsthorsblood-3

((oh cool i've love devil may cry dante is the man hey Charlotte DeBel nice work but some of the scans are gone can you post them back up? this is my first time reading DMC comics))

Old Post May 30th, 2012 02:24 PM
DrDoomsday-360 is currently offline Click here to Send DrDoomsday-360 a Private Message Find more posts by DrDoomsday-360 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Charlotte DeBel
White Queen of KMC

I'll try. Too sad we can't edit posts there. But I'll see what I can do.

RIP Fluffy

Old Post Jul 18th, 2012 04:06 PM
DrDoomsday-360
Sentrydrawsthorsblood-3

ok big grin take your time.

Old Post Jul 19th, 2012 12:33 AM
DrDoomsday-360 is currently offline Click here to Send DrDoomsday-360 a Private Message Find more posts by DrDoomsday-360 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Charlotte DeBel
White Queen of KMC

(please log in to view the image)

In before the repair here's some crowning moment of funny from Marvel vs Capcom tie in comic - Dante mocks Galactus for utter lack of fashion sense.

RIP Fluffy

Old Post Aug 26th, 2012 08:08 AM
BlackZero30x
Jack

Is there any scans of dante on battle or simply and awesome pic of him from the book? Im wanting to make a new sig of him but comic book version of him.

BlackZero30X:The Signatures XBL Gamertag

Old Post Aug 27th, 2012 04:09 PM
BlackZero30x is currently offline Click here to Send BlackZero30x a Private Message Find more posts by BlackZero30x Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote