KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Indiana Jones » Title is Official: Kingdom of the Crystal Skull

Title is Official: Kingdom of the Crystal Skull
Started by: queeq

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
vintageSW77
MANCUNIAN

I like its retro and fits with the others
so what if a bunch of back slapping celeb hungry pop and rap stars didnt go ape over the announcement at the mtv awards
**** em

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VPHBqi5Lv54

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2007 07:23 PM
vintageSW77 is currently offline Click here to Send vintageSW77 a Private Message Find more posts by vintageSW77 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
P23
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by sithsaber408
Don't like it.

It'll be more like TOD with him chasing after an artifact that isn't Judeo-Christian in nature, but rather about some pagan diety.

Still will be a good film, I'm there... but it seems a waste of all that "faith" that Indy got in the last one.. all that "Do you believe" stuff, etc... to have him now chasing after some alien or pagan thing.

(methinks it starts with aliens in the 50's)

i like the alien idea but also i dont i got mix feelings for this. personaly it should revolve around the myans.

i like to sit on teh ****ing curb drawing lines of dead people on teh ****ing ground
u kno who u ar and im comin to ****ing get u

Old Post Sep 26th, 2007 04:06 PM
P23 is currently offline Click here to Send P23 a Private Message Find more posts by P23 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
exanda kane

At this point, I still feel like a complete arse when I say "Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull", but I'll roll with it and hope it becomes easier.

Bravely Calling Actors By Their Second Names

Old Post Oct 27th, 2007 05:12 PM
exanda kane is currently offline Click here to Send exanda kane a Private Message Find more posts by exanda kane Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SlayerOfJedi13
Slayer of Jedi

this Flick is going to sell at least the sae amount, if not, more than the SW prequals

Made By Malkavian.Blood

Old Post Nov 13th, 2007 10:59 AM
SlayerOfJedi13 is currently offline Click here to Send SlayerOfJedi13 a Private Message Find more posts by SlayerOfJedi13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Admiral Akbar

Originally posted by exanda kane
At this point, I still feel like a complete arse when I say "Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull", but I'll roll with it and hope it becomes easier.

Makes me feel like an arse too. The name sounds like a rated G movie, but hey if the movie is good then it won't matter will it.

When the darkness comes, keep an eye on the light no matter how far away it seems.

Old Post Nov 14th, 2007 01:20 AM
Admiral Akbar is currently offline Click here to Send Admiral Akbar a Private Message Find more posts by Admiral Akbar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

Originally posted by sithsaber408
Don't like it.

It'll be more like TOD with him chasing after an artifact that isn't Judeo-Christian in nature, but rather about some pagan diety.

Still will be a good film, I'm there... but it seems a waste of all that "faith" that Indy got in the last one.. all that "Do you believe" stuff, etc... to have him now chasing after some alien or pagan thing.

(methinks it starts with aliens in the 50's)

Well I'd actually prefer that it wasn't a cross between a wicked action movie and bible studies this time, and as long as the artifact in question is powerful, feasible enough as a macguffin to be pursued, then Im fine.

Don't get me wrong, 'Raiders' and 'Last Crusade' were based heavily on Judeo-christian concepts, and these movies are two of my fav movies of all time, but to limit him to searching only for bible related stuff not only would come across as repetitive, but would also put off folks who don't roll like that.

And also, lets not forget that in Raiders and T.O.D, it is established that a big part of Jone's character is the pursuit of "Fortune and Glory"- no matter where it lies - is a big motivating force for the character.

When Indy was running from that massive rolling ball of stone in Raiders, it wasn't on the account of a christian artifact....
Now did that harm that sequence for you...? Hopefully not.
It certainly didn't for me.

"Van Zan is the Pinocchio of feces." - Lestov16

Old Post Nov 30th, 2007 08:50 PM
Sadako of Girth is currently offline Click here to Send Sadako of Girth a Private Message Find more posts by Sadako of Girth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote