KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Black women raped and torture by six racist

Black women raped and torture by six racist
Started by: heru

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Devil King
Restricted

Account Restricted

What has this chick getting kidnapped and raped got to do with America as a whole?

"If you were me, you'd know the safest place to hide...is in sanity!

Old Post Sep 13th, 2007 10:27 PM
Devil King is currently offline Click here to Send Devil King a Private Message Find more posts by Devil King Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Violent2Dope
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Czarina_Czarina
THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH HER RACE, IF THEY DID THIS TO A WHITE FEMALE OR MALE, OR ASIAN FE OR MALE, IT WOULD BE JUST AS INHUMANE.
They were rednecks who yelled the N word during it. Sounds like racism to me.

PYRON WOULD WIPE THE FLOOR WITH STORM LULZ!

Old Post Sep 13th, 2007 10:33 PM
Violent2Dope is currently offline Click here to Send Violent2Dope a Private Message Find more posts by Violent2Dope Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Czarina_Czarina
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Violent2Dope
They were rednecks who yelled the N word during it. Sounds like racism to me.

Yeah, but when they ass rape a white female, punch her in the face, put her face in the toilet, and THEY DON'T USE THE WORD NIGGOER, does it make the crime any less or better, esp. if that white female dated the guy and it was the family doing it? Do you know that white females are missing ALL THE TIME, they get raped the shit out of and beaten and killed, ALL THE TIME. Just b/c the word n- is used or not used, that doesn't add or subtract when the people involved were romantically involved at one point. That's just like a Serb dating aN Albanian, and something goes wrong in their relationship...and then a crime is done against one of them, all awhile, the victim is being called a racial slur, but it still doesn't add or subtract from the ACT OF CRIME b/c they knew each other romantically.

That white guy, he killed his father and they did all sorts of crime, that lady (black lady), it's not her fault, but she dated the wrong elements (not race), but elements.

Is the word white-trash racist?

And white female's children are misisng ALL THE F-CKEN TIME, all the time, where do those children go? are they dead, or used for sex? what happens to them? ALL THE TIME, THEY GET RAPED BY ALL RACES OF MEN ALL THE TIME. It's always on the news, always. There children go missing all the time.

Last edited by Czarina_Czarina on Sep 13th, 2007 at 10:47 PM

Old Post Sep 13th, 2007 10:37 PM
Czarina_Czarina is currently offline Click here to Send Czarina_Czarina a Private Message Find more posts by Czarina_Czarina Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Victor Von Doom
Latverian Diplomat

Originally posted by Devil King
Well, it involves sex a little. I mean, literally.

I-i was just making the traditional comment before someone inevitably did.

Old Post Sep 13th, 2007 10:47 PM
Victor Von Doom is currently offline Click here to Send Victor Von Doom a Private Message Find more posts by Victor Von Doom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
heru

[QUOTE=9508928]Originally posted by Czarina_Czarina
[B]SEX TRAFFICING CRIMES HAPPEN WITHIN THE SAME OR OPPOSITE RACE, AND YES, THEY ARE TORTURED AND ABUSED....PLS

This was not just a sex crime, it was a sex and racist crime, the victim was being called nigg*r. How many white women you know get called a nigg*r during sex. They told there victim as they beat her this is what happens to Nigg*rs around here. How many asian women you know while getting beat is called a Nigg*r.

Old Post Sep 13th, 2007 10:48 PM
heru is currently offline Click here to Send heru a Private Message Find more posts by heru Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Re: Black women raped and torture by six racist

Originally posted by heru
A women was held captured for a week in a West Virginia home by six White people. Three men and three women beat, stabbed, and sexually abused her while barking the word Nigge* at her. The W.V. sheriff was tipped off by a anonymous call, and went to the house to discover the badly bloody battered women. As of now all six suppects are in custody.

I guess racism will always be a problem in this country. People can't seem to get over the fact that we are all not the same. What makes it even sadder is this country was build off of racism. In order to fix the problem we would have to rebuild the foundation it is build off of, now what is the chances of that ever happening. KMC what's your opinion?

I hope they shot the suspects several times in their $^&*#$ and then give them a nice beatdown.

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Sep 13th, 2007 10:49 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Victor Von Doom
Latverian Diplomat

[B]SEX TRAFFICING CRIMES HAPPEN WITHIN THE SAME OR OPPOSITE RACE, AND YES, THEY ARE TORTURED AND ABUSED....PLS

This was not just a sex crime, it was a sex and racist crime, the victim was being called nigg*r. How many white women you know get called a nigg*r during sex. They told there victim as they beat her this is what happens to Nigg*rs around here. How many asian women you know while getting beat is called a Nigg*r.

The fact that you wouldn't use the same, specific, racial epithet towards a person of an irrelevant race doesn't prove the racist element.

Old Post Sep 13th, 2007 10:51 PM
Victor Von Doom is currently offline Click here to Send Victor Von Doom a Private Message Find more posts by Victor Von Doom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Czarina_Czarina
Restricted

Account Restricted

this is a sex traffic crime, this is one. she was held against her will, she was beaten, she was called names, all of those things are sex traffic, she was used that way, unfortunately, she knew the guy...but still...no one can derive any pride from this, the shit-face that she dated killed his own dad. and yes, i am calling him a shit-face. how would u like your own son to kill u? how would u view that person? yeah, a f-cked ass-hole.

Old Post Sep 13th, 2007 10:51 PM
Czarina_Czarina is currently offline Click here to Send Czarina_Czarina a Private Message Find more posts by Czarina_Czarina Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

this is a sex traffic crime, this is one. she was held against her will, she was beaten, she was called names, all of those things are sex traffic, she was used that way, unfortunately, she knew the guy...but still...no one can derive any pride from this, the shit-face that she dated killed his own dad. and yes, i am calling him a shit-face. how would u like your own son to kill u? how would u view that person? yeah, a f-cked ass-hole.

how could i view him as anything, i'd be dead...

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Sep 13th, 2007 10:53 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Czarina_Czarina
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by pr1983
how could i view him as anything, i'd be dead...

dead spirits stay around the person who murders them, did u not know that, and a person who is a psychic can pick up on the smell or intuition of that spirit...but, that's if u believe in spirits.

Last edited by Czarina_Czarina on Sep 13th, 2007 at 10:58 PM

Old Post Sep 13th, 2007 10:55 PM
heru

That may be so, but when this case goes to trial it will be looked at as a hate crime first and a sex crime second. Whenever one uses a racial slur in the act of a crime it will always be looked at as a hate crime.

Old Post Sep 13th, 2007 10:58 PM
heru is currently offline Click here to Send heru a Private Message Find more posts by heru Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

dead spirits stay around the person who murders them, did u not know that, and a person who is a psychic can pick up on the smell or intuition of that spirit...but, that's if u believe in spirits.

if i believe in them...

i believe in an afterlife, but not that a psychic (if you believe in them) can detect me...

and i'd be gone to heaven by then, so i really wouldnt care anymore...

heaven/afterlife>earth

assuming it exists and is all its cracked up to be...

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Sep 13th, 2007 10:58 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Czarina_Czarina
Restricted

Account Restricted

That may be so, but when this case goes to trial it will be looked at as a hate crime first and a sex crime second. Whenever one uses a racial slur in the act of a crime it will always be looked at as a hate crime.

if it's made a hate crime, it isolates this issue to black and white; when really, this is a bigger issue in the united state, which is sex-abduction and torture, that has to be shared among everybody, including whites/hispanics/native americans/blacks/asians who have been beaten or killed or raped, held against their will, pls take the race out of this so that we can heal america.

Old Post Sep 13th, 2007 11:01 PM
heru

if it's made a hate crime, it isolates this issue to black and white; when really, this is a bigger issue in the united state, which is sex-abduction and torture, that has to be shared among everybody, including whites/hispanics/native americans/blacks/asians who have been beaten or killed or raped, held against their will, pls take the race out of this so that we can heal america.

Like I stated previously, America was build off of Racism (HATRED) in order for it to be cured it will have to be reconstructed from the foundation in which it was build off of.

Last edited by heru on Sep 13th, 2007 at 11:09 PM

Old Post Sep 13th, 2007 11:06 PM
Czarina_Czarina
Restricted

Account Restricted

Like I stated previously, America was build off of Racism (HATRED) in order for it to be cured it will have to be reconstructed from the foundation in which it was build off of.

you keep repeating it so that it won't go away, that's like if i did something wrong, and i press forward, and you keep bringing that chit up. GOOD lord, let people move on. it's like you don't want it to, you want this negativity so that you can say, HA HAHAHAHAHAHHA I WAS RIGHT, THEY ARE ALWAYS RACIST, THEY HATE US, WE ARE VICTIMS, when the DAD of that bastard is dead, the person who she dated is a monster, and plenty of white women, hispanic women, asian women, they end up dead or raped, we have a problem, and if you are only going to think of "race", you aren't part of healing america. sorry.

LET'S HAVE A SERBIAN WAR RIGHT HERE, RIGHT IN AMERICA, THAT'LL SHOW HOW MUCH WE DON'T FORGET THE PAST. WE WILL SHOW THE WORLD JUST HOW GREAT WE ARE IN OUR ABILITY TO MOVE FORWARD, WE ARE SOOOOO GOOD AT KEEPTING THE F-UCKEN PAST ALIVE, AND SO ARE THE CROATIANS.

KEEP THE PAST ALIVE, WE NEED IT, TO KILL EACH OTHER OFF. KEEP THE PAST ALIVE, DON'T FORGET, WE NEED TO REMEMBER SO THAT WE CAN CON'T HATING EACH OTHER.

WE DON'T NEED TO F-UCKEN MOVE ON, WHY ARE WE GOING TO DO THAT FOR? WE NEED BLOOD AND A CIVIL WAR IN THIS COUTRY, WE NEED MORE LIVES ON THE LINE, WE NEED TO REPORT THAT BLACKS ARE PAYING HIGHER RATES IN MORTAGE, WE NEED TO REPORT FINDINGS THAT LEAD TO BULL SHT, AS HOW WOULD WE KNOW UNLESS WE LOOK AT THE ACTUAL CREDIT SCORES, BUT NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
WE WANT TO SHOW THAT WHITES ARE GETTING SOMETHING BETTER, BLACKS ARE TREATED BAD, SO THAT THIS STUFF

ITCHES
AND
ITCHES
ITCHES
AND
ITCHES

UNTIL WE HAVE ANOTHER CIVIL WAR IN THIS COUNTRY,

BRING
ON
SERBIA

WE NEED TO HAVE A WAR

Last edited by Czarina_Czarina on Sep 13th, 2007 at 11:19 PM

Old Post Sep 13th, 2007 11:14 PM
Czarina_Czarina
Restricted

Account Restricted

BRING THE FUC-KEN BALKIN (BALKAN) WAR IN AMERICA, HERE IN AMERICA, BRING IT, WE NEED BLOOD.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=el3x2pjk-xU

WE CAN'T FORGET THE PAST, WE NEED TO SEE EACH OTHER DEAD, B/C WE ARE SO DAMN IMPORTANT.

TEAR THIS WHOLE SHIT DOWN, WE DON'T NEED IT. WE DON'T. WHEN WE CAN SEE WHITES KILLING EACH OTHER OFF, TEARING THEIR OWN COUNTRY, UNABLE TO SEE THAT THEY ARE THE SAME DAMN RACE (IF THAT'S THE ONLY THING THEY CAN AGREE ON), BUT HERE, WE ARE FU-CKEN PETTY, ABOUT THE FU-CKEN PAST. WE CAN'T EVEN SEE WE ARE all AMERICANS, GOD-DAMN YOU PEOPLE.

****EN DAMN YOU.

AND IF ANY WHITE FEMALE FINDS THIS FUNNY, SHE'S ****EN STUPID, PLETY OF WHITE WOMEN END UP MISSING OR DEAD, AT THE HANDS OF ANY RACE OF MEN, ANY RACE, AND THAT INCLUDE CHILDREN, AND DON'T FORGET THIS COUNTRY HAD CRIMINALS TO BEGIN WITH, SO IT'S NOT WHITE OR RIGHT, IT'S HUMAN, AND WE NEED TO GET PAST THE PAST, OR WE NEED TO TEAR DOWN OUR OWN COUNTRY, B/C WE DON'T DESERVE IT, THE SERBS DIDN'T DESERVE THEIR COUNTRY, DID THEY? THEY PROVED IT, KOSOVA, THEY PROVED IT, BOMBING THEIR OWN LAND, WHY DONT' WE STOP THIS BULL SHIT. IT'S FUNNY IF IT'S AN ASIAN, OR WHITE OR BLACK, IT'S ****E-N SICK.

Last edited by Czarina_Czarina on Sep 13th, 2007 at 11:29 PM

Old Post Sep 13th, 2007 11:23 PM
chillmeistergen
Restricted

Account Restricted

Brilliant. I love that ''did u not know that'' bit. God, you are such a fvcking idiot, Czarina.

"All morons hate it when you call them a moron." - Holden Caulfield

Old Post Sep 13th, 2007 11:59 PM
chillmeistergen is currently offline Click here to Send chillmeistergen a Private Message Find more posts by chillmeistergen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Czarina_Czarina
Restricted

Account Restricted

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gmps...ted&search=

I HAVE AS MUCH RESPECT FOR CHIL-WHATEVER AS I DO FOR SCUM.

Old Post Sep 14th, 2007 12:11 AM
chillmeistergen
Restricted

Account Restricted

Are the caps lock posts designed to intimidate? If so, they're not working.

"All morons hate it when you call them a moron." - Holden Caulfield

Old Post Sep 14th, 2007 12:23 AM
chillmeistergen is currently offline Click here to Send chillmeistergen a Private Message Find more posts by chillmeistergen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Czarina_Czarina
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by chillmeistergen
Are the caps lock posts designed to intimidate? If so, they're not working.

I have as much respect for chil-whatever as I do for scum.

I HAVE AS MUCH RESPECT FOR CHIL-WHATEVER AS I DO FOR SCUM.

eek!

Old Post Sep 14th, 2007 12:30 AM