KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Episode IV, V & VI » What 5 Things would you change...

What 5 Things would you change...
Started by: UnknownBountyHunter

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
UnknownBountyHunter

What 5 Things would you change...

What 5 things would you change in Episode I:

What 5 things would you change in Episode IV:

What 5 things would you change in Episode V:

What 5 things would you change in Episode VI:

*THIS IS JUST SO WE DON'T HAVE 4 DIFFERENT TOPICS, WITH THE SAME OUTLINE*

Old Post Oct 31st, 2000 05:36 AM
Click here to Send UnknownBountyHunter a Private Message Find more posts by UnknownBountyHunter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Daft

I ain't arguing or anything, this is just friendly talk, but was that nessecary to make a single topic on all of them? I mean, I understand why you did it, but with all the posts on the others, when new members come here the thing will probably fill up to the 100 mark pretty quickly.

Old Post Oct 31st, 2000 06:14 AM
Click here to Send Darth Daft a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Daft Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
UnknownBountyHunter

This one I will easily allow 100+ because of the situation. But the # of topics and the relevancy of them was just cluttering the forum. It's similar to posting:

What did you like about Han Solo?

What did you like about Chewbacca?

What did you like about Darth Vader?

etc...

Sorry for getting rid of those posts, I accidentally deleted them, when I meant to close them only, since I know how important it is to include recent posts on the new topic. Sorry once again, but I hope you understand why I made one post.

Old Post Oct 31st, 2000 06:44 AM
Click here to Send UnknownBountyHunter a Private Message Find more posts by UnknownBountyHunter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Xizor

It seems you've been antsy to use your moderator powers after such a long time away UBH. I'm steamed b/c those topics didn't need to be closed, I left some cool thoughts up in the air and wanted everyone to respond. I don't have the efort now.mad I'll make my comments again next weekend hopefully after all the others repeat what they already posted.roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Oct 31st, 2000 10:51 AM
Click here to Send Xizor a Private Message Find more posts by Xizor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
theEvilJedi

I agree with Xiz.I'm not going to reply to this because I had a great layout before and don't really feel like repling.sad They really had some interesting thoughts UBH.mad (

Obi-Wan Kenobi: (Looks up at his chains) "Good job!"

Old Post Nov 4th, 2000 06:02 AM
Click here to Send theEvilJedi a Private Message Find more posts by theEvilJedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Daft

I'll try to make some for A New Hope just to get any other members here or new members into the mood if you know what I mean.

1: More dialogue between Obi-Wan and Darth Vader during their duel. It has been 20 years after all.
2: The lost scene between Biggs and Luke. I've seen this scene and I would have liked it to have been included in the SE. I know that Luke's relationship with Biggs isn't that important, but it would have still been nice to have seen him have the conversation on Tatooine with him.
3: Shots on Alderaan. I would have like to have seen just a few short shots on Alderaan and the look on the people's faces as they see the DeathStar laser come flashing through the sky towards them.
4: More of Yavin 4. We didn't get to see much of this jungle moon. In fact just a few shots of the jungle and some scenes in the hangar and breifing room of the temple. I would have liked to have seen more of the temple, like crew quarters perhaps.
5: Added special effects for the cantina. Some may say that the cantina was already lively enough, but for the SE it would have been good to have seen some more jumpy aliens swinging about it in the place. Even a Toydarian or Dug would have been good to see in the background.

Old Post Nov 4th, 2000 07:55 AM
Click here to Send Darth Daft a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Daft Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Xizor

You See!! This is what was such a problem. Darth Daft just summed up the best comments by everyone from the last post on ANH. I did the same thing for ANH, ESB, ROTJ, Ep1 all at once. Several pages with a dozen posts. Oh, well, back to square 1, I'm going to make 1 less than a paragraph post at a time here:

- In ANH I'd have liked to have seen them introduce Emperor Palpatine right off as the head bad guy. He should have been seen via holagram in the DS war room, whereupon Vader could call him master and Tarkin and him could discuss polotics(Senate, Alderaan) before all the officers,.

Old Post Nov 5th, 2000 09:54 PM
Click here to Send Xizor a Private Message Find more posts by Xizor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
UnknownBountyHunter

I can't WAIT for either of you two (Xizor or EJ) to make a mistake, because it will immediately backfire in your face. You two are making me feel very miserable right now, its only a forum, it won't take even 5 minutes, to retype your thoughts IF you KNOW them. I have apologized more than once, and you guys still keep rubbing my face it. Please just give it a rest.

Old Post Nov 6th, 2000 02:49 AM
Darth Daft

I agree. And Xizor I'm not quite sure if you're angry at me for making that post, it's a bit hard to tell by what you said, but if I have annoyed you in any way then I'm sorry.

Old Post Nov 6th, 2000 06:21 AM
theEvilJedi

I want to know why after you deleted one topic why you had to delete them all?

Obi-Wan Kenobi: (Looks up at his chains) "Good job!"

Old Post Nov 6th, 2000 08:03 AM
Click here to Send theEvilJedi a Private Message Find more posts by theEvilJedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
UnknownBountyHunter

I clicked on all 5 to close them, then I was going to make a new post, whereforth you could cut/paste your responses on to your new posts.

Old Post Nov 7th, 2000 06:36 AM
Xizor

Hey, in my replies I said I was dissapointed but wasn't really that upset about it. I'm sorry for picking on you UBH, I was under the impression however that you were the type of person who didn't feel miserable simply b/c some posts were erased. So if I'm hurting your feelings by still bringing it up, I'll drop it. DD, I have mixed feelings on your post, on one hand it's great that someone remembered the deleted things. Yet you took credit for the ideas that 2-3 diffrent people posted in the last topic. I would have instead said that you were summerizing some of the good posts we all made before.

Old Post Nov 7th, 2000 11:34 PM