KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Games 'Respect' Forum » Respect KOS-MOS!

Respect KOS-MOS!
Started by: shin_gear

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (10): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Peach
mordrem

Merged the two threads. Duplicates = not allowed.

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Sep 16th, 2007 08:15 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Blax_Hydralisk
Why do this? Why not just add to the one that's already been created? Is having your own thread really that important to you?

After all the hard work I had gone through...yes I would have at least liked it if he simply waited for me to make it...but alas it is really not that big a deal. And thanks for ignoring my request to keep the thread organized.

Originally posted by shin_gear
Meh...version three is the sexiest IMO.

Yeah. Ver. 3 is my favorite, but Ver. 4 is awesome too. Anyways Imma keep posting stuff.

Many thanks to Rao Kal-EL Da Man

Last edited by Zack Fair on Sep 16th, 2007 at 08:21 PM

Old Post Sep 16th, 2007 08:18 PM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

KOS-MOS owning Apocalypse

Maybe we'll meet again...
Wandering Flame (one of the best pieces in the Final Fantasy X soundtrack) happy

Last edited by Wandering Flame on Sep 16th, 2007 at 08:28 PM

Old Post Sep 16th, 2007 08:18 PM
Wandering Flame is currently offline Click here to Send Wandering Flame a Private Message Find more posts by Wandering Flame Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Superboy Prime
After all the hard work I had gone through...yes I would have at least liked it if he simply waited for me to make it...but alas it is really not that big a deal. And thanks for ignoring my request to keep the thread organized.

It failed anyway, the threads are merged and every thing's messed up anyway. So eh.

Gears- Apoc? wtf?

Old Post Sep 16th, 2007 08:20 PM
Final Blaxican is currently offline Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sol Valentine
~Magnificent Ruffian~

LOL

KOS-MOS defeats a planet buster.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2007 08:21 PM
Sol Valentine is currently offline Click here to Send Sol Valentine a Private Message Find more posts by Sol Valentine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

Eh.. not surprised.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2007 08:22 PM
Final Blaxican is currently offline Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sol Valentine
~Magnificent Ruffian~

Old Post Sep 16th, 2007 08:23 PM
Sol Valentine is currently offline Click here to Send Sol Valentine a Private Message Find more posts by Sol Valentine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

KOS-MOS Ver. 4

KOS-MOS vs. Voyager Black Testament--sporting a new look and a noticible upgrade in the process.

The Testaments are incredibly powerful and may easily rank among the most powerful entities in the series. Testaments are not corporeal in nature, in fact they are more like Gnosis (which they can also transform into) than they are human. In fact they do not even exist on the same plane as physical human beings. It is explained in the Episode III database that they only appear human because they affect people's perceptions, so much so that the people they confront actually believe they are seeing them as they are. An example is given that if a picture/video were taken of a Testament, they would not appear in it because they do not physically exist. However, if they wished it, they could cause themselves to appear in the photo/video because they are capable of manipulating the Real Numbers Domain from the Imaginary side.

They exist in only one of the two planes of existence the Xenosaga universe is composed of. A plane by the name "Imaginary Number Domain" (The part of the universe consisting of consciousness), exists parallel and yet in the same space as the plane known as "Real Number Domain" (The physical, material realm). Testaments exist within Imaginary Space. They are capable of continuing to exist as themselves beyond death, due to Wilhelm's God-like power. To be a candidate for Testament-hood, one must possess what Wilhelm calls the "Shining Will." It is revealed in the Episode III database that those who can become Testament are those whose wills resonate purely with Anima. Those who resonate purely with Anima do not transform into Gnosis, and are capable of awakening the Anima Vessels. The Black Testament's speech confirms that the main heroes were in fact all capable of becoming Testaments. Assisting in the awakening of the Anima Vessels for the sake of Zarathustra, is the main task of the Testaments.

Because they do not exist on our physical plane they can subvert the laws of physics to perform phenomenal feats. Virgil aptly explains; "The laws which govern us are just too different," after he easily brushes aside the party.

---

Blue Eyed Ver. 4 KOS-MOS vs T-elos rematch. This time Kos-Mos toys with T-elos. She even neutralizes the Phase Transfer Cannon with one hand--the same attack that completely pawned Kos-Mos Version 3. After T-elos is defeated Kos-Mos merges with T-elos.

Misc. T-elos is actually a cyborg. She was the body of the original Mary Magdalene which is why she considered herself to be the true Mary. Also T-elos is Kos-Mos' yan if you consider Kos-Mos to be the yin.

Last edited by Zack Fair on Sep 16th, 2007 at 08:29 PM

Old Post Sep 16th, 2007 08:26 PM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sol Valentine
~Magnificent Ruffian~

Blue-eyed KOS-MOS is referred to as Mary Magdelene.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2007 08:28 PM
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Sol Valentine

That's right!

Wandering Flame (one of the best pieces in the Final Fantasy X soundtrack) happy

Old Post Sep 16th, 2007 08:29 PM
Wandering Flame is currently offline Click here to Send Wandering Flame a Private Message Find more posts by Wandering Flame Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

Originally posted by Sol Valentine

Yep. However it was not really Mary. Something happened when the soul of Mary joined Kos-Mos. It changed and at the same time remained the same. Kos-Mos herself explains it in the last video I showed.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2007 08:30 PM
Sol Valentine
~Magnificent Ruffian~

OK.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2007 08:31 PM
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

...why is this at the bottom of the page?

Cuz now it's on top.

Old Post Sep 18th, 2007 05:25 AM
Zack Fair
Fanboy

Kos-Mos punks the Elsa's crew. The captain s his pants in the process

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2007 10:00 PM
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Superboy Prime
[center]Kos-Mos punks the Elsa's crew. The captain s his pants in the process
Pawned much?

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2007 10:00 PM
Zack Fair
Fanboy

Don't you have anything better to do with your time than to harass me every time I make a mistake? Get a life for christ's sake.

I'm putting you on ignore for the time being.

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2007 10:07 PM
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

I was trying to make you laugh...whatever.

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2007 10:09 PM
Sol Valentine
~Magnificent Ruffian~

C'mon SBP.

It wasn't that bad.

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2007 10:17 PM
Zack Fair
Fanboy

Another example of Kos-Mos using logic to follow her duties. She was about to let Shion drift in space until a rescue vessel arrived because her priority was to get to Second Miltia. However when Shion threatened to open the hatch and kill herself Kos-Mos had no choice to make Shion's rescue her top priority. We also get to see Kos-Mos analizing how chaos appeared from out of no where. chaos is awesome.

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2007 10:24 PM
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

I see boobies. Yay.

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2007 10:30 PM