KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Games 'Respect' Forum » Respect KOS-MOS!

Respect KOS-MOS!
Started by: shin_gear

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (10): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

I watched the video, I just did not see it. . .Though I see it now. I just don't see what's the point of going to that tangent, is it possible that I just did not see rather than not watched the vid?

Old Post Oct 9th, 2007 12:23 AM
Classic NES is currently offline Click here to Send Classic NES a Private Message Find more posts by Classic NES Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Violent2Dope
Restricted

Account Restricted

SBP, it cannot destroy more than a planet, because it is a beam, not an explosive or concussive blast. Prove to ME that it would explode like that without hitting a similarily powered blast.

PYRON WOULD WIPE THE FLOOR WITH STORM LULZ!

Old Post Oct 9th, 2007 12:28 AM
Violent2Dope is currently offline Click here to Send Violent2Dope a Private Message Find more posts by Violent2Dope Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SHM

How can I post direct videos of YouTube (like the ones in the first page), without having to post a link to it?

Old Post Oct 9th, 2007 01:04 AM
SHM is currently offline Click here to Send SHM a Private Message Find more posts by SHM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by SHM
How can I post direct videos of YouTube (like the ones in the first page), without having to post a link to it?
Whatever that is in the link after "=" put it between [youtube][/youtub3] (The 3 is supposed to be an e)

Originally posted by Usual Suspect
That was just lame as hell.

It said that Miltia was destroyed but not the galaxy, all I seen was bright light and the stars and suff were still there.
That large empty space in the middle after the blast was where the erased galaxy was genius; it's not like she can't just do it several more times and destroy more that which is in her universe, and as if your beloved Pyron has a comparable showing.

Maybe we'll meet again...
Wandering Flame (one of the best pieces in the Final Fantasy X soundtrack) happy

Last edited by Wandering Flame on Oct 9th, 2007 at 05:18 AM

Old Post Oct 9th, 2007 05:12 AM
Wandering Flame is currently offline Click here to Send Wandering Flame a Private Message Find more posts by Wandering Flame Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

You said she one shotted the universe though.

Old Post Oct 9th, 2007 01:13 PM
Classic NES is currently offline Click here to Send Classic NES a Private Message Find more posts by Classic NES Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
No End N Site
Saikyo Pharaoh Sol Radguy

Originally posted by shin_gear

That large empty space in the middle after the blast was where the erased galaxy was.
Or it could have been where that planet was from what I seen.
it's not like she can't just do it several more times and destroy more that which is in her universe, and as if your beloved Pyron has a comparable showing.
That's bull shit, as usual.

1. She can't do it over and over

2. If she could, she would be doin it for the rest of her existence.

AND she was fightin XENOSAGA'S GOD, that thing could have contributed to most of the destruction we did see, same thing with all that Strider/Moon BS...I smell hypocrite

"Step back loser! Make way for the winner!"
-Anakaris-

Last edited by No End N Site on Oct 9th, 2007 at 02:10 PM

Old Post Oct 9th, 2007 02:05 PM
No End N Site is currently offline Click here to Send No End N Site a Private Message Find more posts by No End N Site Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
No End N Site

Bastards get what they get, if people wasn't so anal about the proof I and others show, I wouldn't be such ass when I seen that video. Cuz it seems that when we posted proof people found somthin wrong wit it that made it ignored. Now I'm gonna do it to see how it feels.

I still respect kosmos though.

Fact still stands, she cant bust a galaxy.

-Anakaris-

Old Post Oct 9th, 2007 02:15 PM
No End N Site is currently offline Click here to Send No End N Site a Private Message Find more posts by No End N Site Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

At first I could not tell where the explosion was coming, but it from a galaxy that was vaporisized. Though, it wasn't her alone that did it.

Old Post Oct 9th, 2007 02:49 PM
No End N Site

With this bein said

Fact still stands, she cant bust a galaxy.
Originally posted by Fire Ninja
At first I could not tell where the explosion was coming, but it from a galaxy that was vaporisized. Though, it wasn't her alone that did it.
But not only can she beat Pyron, but she cubstomps Jedah too?!

I don't get that.

-Anakaris-

Last edited by No End N Site on Oct 9th, 2007 at 03:00 PM

Old Post Oct 9th, 2007 02:58 PM
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

With this bein said
But not only can she beat Pyron, but she cubstomps Jedah too?!

I don't get that.

first youve given zero proof, you mentioned "you" and others, not just others, although other proof is actually far more subject than that video that clearly shows (with brightness up mind so maybe not incredibly clearly) but it shows that she can do, and it doesnt seem to be just a beam to me, it explans like a wave....not just a beam

Jedah? the guy has no real feets apart from eating all the souls in makai, Gl in doing that to a robot who has no soul.

Old Post Oct 9th, 2007 04:36 PM
Burning thought is currently offline Click here to Send Burning thought a Private Message Find more posts by Burning thought Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

Usual Suspect, you can stop moaning like a little child and get out of the thread of a character you have absolutely no respect for. You're just too butt horny to say that some random Darkstalker would defeat KOS-MOS in battle in your usual fanboyish manner. In addition your accusations are stuff you pulled out of your ass as usual.
Originally posted by Burning thought
first youve given zero proof, you mentioned "you" and others, not just others, although other proof is actually far more subject than that video that clearly shows (with brightness up mind so maybe not incredibly clearly) but it shows that she can do, and it doesnt seem to be just a beam to me, it explans like a wave....not just a beam

Jedah? the guy has no real feets apart from eating all the souls in makai, Gl in doing that to a robot who has no soul.
That's correct.

Maybe we'll meet again...
Wandering Flame (one of the best pieces in the Final Fantasy X soundtrack) happy

Last edited by Wandering Flame on Oct 9th, 2007 at 05:04 PM

Old Post Oct 9th, 2007 05:00 PM
Wandering Flame is currently offline Click here to Send Wandering Flame a Private Message Find more posts by Wandering Flame Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

Originally posted by Burning thought

Jedah? the guy has no real feets apart from eating all the souls in makai,

Destroying and creaitng universes is not a feat. . .wow.

Old Post Oct 9th, 2007 05:04 PM
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

Usual Suspect, you can stop moaning like a little child and get out of the thread of a character you have absolutely no respect for. You're just too butt horny to say that some random Darkstalker would defeat KOS-MOS in battle in your usual fanboyish manner. In addition your accusations are stuff you pulled out of your ass as usual.
That's correct.

What a hypocrite.

Old Post Oct 9th, 2007 05:35 PM
Violent2Dope
Restricted

Account Restricted

I am getting tired of this bullshit. People act like that shit is actually a feat. She had to use a specific wep for one, AND she didn't even do it herself! Pyron have a comparable showing? Does KOSMOS have a comparable speed showing to flying from one side of the universe to the other in 3 years? No, she doesn't even come close. I'm willing to bet most of that blast was from U-DOS, or are you saying KOSMOS>God?

Old Post Oct 9th, 2007 08:58 PM
Violent2Dope is currently offline Click here to Send Violent2Dope a Private Message Find more posts by Violent2Dope Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Fire Ninja
Destroying and creaitng universes is not a feat. . .wow.

Destroying a universe...when? he took souls, from one planet, of from evidnce shown less creatures than on earth.....(taking into account their souls being stronger has not been proven)

then creating one, as i keep saying, theres nothing in the bloody thing, its like a blank slate..not rly worthy of a universe, more like just a pocket dimension, unvierse would make people think of our universe, which would be wrong by far.

Old Post Oct 9th, 2007 09:12 PM
Burning thought is currently offline Click here to Send Burning thought a Private Message Find more posts by Burning thought Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SHM

Whatever that is in the link after "=" put it between [youtube][/youtub3] (The 3 is supposed to be an e)

Thanks.

And don't get me wrong guys, but I wouldn't like if I created a respect thread for a character, and some people entered it only to bash, or underestimate the character, or argue against the character's feats.

This is a thread to pay homage to her, come on!

Old Post Oct 9th, 2007 09:18 PM
SHM is currently offline Click here to Send SHM a Private Message Find more posts by SHM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
No End N Site

I'm not even arguing wit these guys any more, they don't listen worth shit.

It's like talkin to a brick of cocaine.

-Anakaris-

Old Post Oct 9th, 2007 09:25 PM
Zack Fair
Fanboy

Originally posted by Violent2Dope
I am getting tired of this bullshit. People act like that shit is actually a feat. She had to use a specific wep for one, AND she didn't even do it herself! Pyron have a comparable showing? Does KOSMOS have a comparable speed showing to flying from one side of the universe to the other in 3 years? No, she doesn't even come close. I'm willing to bet most of that blast was from U-DOS, or are you saying KOSMOS>God?

Your little knowledge of Xenosaga makes your claims a bit wrong, my friend. For starters Kos-Mos actually uses U-Do to interface with the Zohar(U-Do's energy) so yes she basically has the same energy source as U-Do and if you want to be anal about it lets just say they share the busting feat 50/50.

Do you understand now? Besides I explained all of this before. She is basically using U-do's energy against it. So yes she does posess an inmeasureable source of energy.

Now I would like it if you people actually read and tried to comprehend every thing I have said.

Many thanks to Rao Kal-EL Da Man

Old Post Oct 9th, 2007 09:47 PM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

I'm not even arguing wit these guys any more, they don't listen worth shit.

It's like talkin to a brick of cocaine.

Funny thing is the same could be said to all of us. If you like a character and you feel certain people are under rating a feat you are bound to defend it. Did you actually expect us to simply sitback and accept your claims, no matter how we simply shut them down time and time again?

Many thanks to Rao Kal-EL Da Man

Old Post Oct 9th, 2007 09:49 PM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Violent2Dope
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Superboy Prime
Your little knowledge of Xenosaga makes your claims a bit wrong, my friend. For starters Kos-Mos actually uses U-Do to interface with the Zohar(U-Do's energy) so yes she basically has the same energy source as U-Do and if you want to be anal about it lets just say they share the busting feat 50/50.

Do you understand now? Besides I explained all of this before. She is basically using U-do's energy against it. So yes she does posess an inmeasureable source of energy.

Now I would like it if you people actually read and tried to comprehend every thing I have said.
Okay. So she has an infinate power source. So do the Androids in DBZ, do they=KOSMOS? No. M. Bison's energy reserves is infinate, does he now=KOSMOS? No. There is a difference between having an infinate energy source, and being able to use it all in one shot, if that was true, Bison could destroy the Omniverse easily. I think that UDO probably has more control over his own power source than KOSMOS. Also, KOSMOS' TWS could destroy a planet at best by itself, it is a beam, not an explosive, or a concussive blast. I just don't like how it is hyped up to an actual feat, despite the fact that she didn't do it herself. Sorry if I offended you, I don't go into Respect threads and bash the character, unlike a certain someone.

Old Post Oct 9th, 2007 09:57 PM