KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Smallville Forum » Favorite Smallville Villain

Favorite Smallville Villain
Started by: Mirai Gohan

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
((The_Anomaly))
2003 Super Senior Member

Lex is easily the best. Rosenbaum's depiction of Lex is the best live action depiction of the character ever.

BRAWL FRIEND CODE: 3823-8176-3726

Old Post Sep 20th, 2007 08:17 PM
((The_Anomaly)) is currently offline Click here to Send ((The_Anomaly)) a Private Message Find more posts by ((The_Anomaly)) Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal-El_08
Restricted

Account Restricted

I agree. Besides some of the superpowered villains, Lex is the best. No one has portrayed a better Lex Luthor than Michael Rosenbaum.

"It wasn't even about the eggs. Quite frankly I like the eggs, I don't have no...problem with...It's just there's always been a lot of tension between me & Lois. It's not so much as I want to kill her...I just want her...to not be...alive anymore. I sometimes wonder if all women are this difficult. Then I think to myself, wouldn't it be MARVELOUS if I turned out to be a homosexual?"

Old Post Sep 27th, 2007 12:01 AM
Kal-El_08 is currently offline Click here to Send Kal-El_08 a Private Message Find more posts by Kal-El_08 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Entity
Illuminati Founder

Couldn't agree more. Rosenbaum is by far the greatest Lex I've ever seen anywhere! wink

None of them sparkle!
Sig by Scythe!

Old Post Sep 27th, 2007 02:06 AM
Entity is currently offline Click here to Send Entity a Private Message Find more posts by Entity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arachnid1

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Entity
Couldn't agree more. Rosenbaum is by far the greatest Lex I've ever seen anywhere! wink

I'd quote all of you for truth, but I don't got time.

PWNT

Old Post Sep 27th, 2007 12:24 PM
Arachnid1 is currently offline Click here to Send Arachnid1 a Private Message Find more posts by Arachnid1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal-El_08
Restricted

Account Restricted

As of now, Bizarro is my favorite Smallville villain.

"It wasn't even about the eggs. Quite frankly I like the eggs, I don't have no...problem with...It's just there's always been a lot of tension between me & Lois. It's not so much as I want to kill her...I just want her...to not be...alive anymore. I sometimes wonder if all women are this difficult. Then I think to myself, wouldn't it be MARVELOUS if I turned out to be a homosexual?"

Old Post Oct 1st, 2007 02:57 AM
Kal-El_08 is currently offline Click here to Send Kal-El_08 a Private Message Find more posts by Kal-El_08 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote