KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Games 'Respect' Forum » Respect the Games Respect Forum!

Respect the Games Respect Forum!
Started by: shin_gear

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

Warning Respect the Games Respect Forum!

Not doing so will result into you getting warned or possibly banned from the Games Versus Forum.

I thought this would be a good idea so that people won't create disrespect forums and things of that nature.

Also Lana can you edit your post in the Versus Rules thread and put the link of the Games Respect Forum at the bottom of your post?

Thanks a bunch.

Maybe we'll meet again...
Wandering Flame (one of the best pieces in the Final Fantasy X soundtrack) happy

Old Post Sep 16th, 2007 02:08 AM
Wandering Flame is currently offline Click here to Send Wandering Flame a Private Message Find more posts by Wandering Flame Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

I've made a rules thread and it's pretty simple.

And I'll add the link to the respect forum into the VS rules.

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Sep 16th, 2007 02:12 AM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

Thanks a lot. happy

Wandering Flame (one of the best pieces in the Final Fantasy X soundtrack) happy

Old Post Sep 16th, 2007 02:12 AM
Wandering Flame is currently offline Click here to Send Wandering Flame a Private Message Find more posts by Wandering Flame Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

*lets the praises shower in upon him*

Old Post Sep 16th, 2007 02:16 AM
Final Blaxican is currently offline Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Violent2Dope
Restricted

Account Restricted

"Oh my God...It's finally happened..."

Staring in awe at the Games Respect Forum and its beauty, Violent2Dope for the first time, sheds a tear, a tear of great happiness.

PYRON WOULD WIPE THE FLOOR WITH STORM LULZ!

Old Post Sep 16th, 2007 02:53 AM
Violent2Dope is currently offline Click here to Send Violent2Dope a Private Message Find more posts by Violent2Dope Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

Can you shed a tear for the KOS-MOS respect thread?

Old Post Sep 16th, 2007 03:00 AM
Violent2Dope
Restricted

Account Restricted

Only if you shed one for my just-made Ganon thread.

PYRON WOULD WIPE THE FLOOR WITH STORM LULZ!

Old Post Sep 16th, 2007 03:09 AM
Violent2Dope is currently offline Click here to Send Violent2Dope a Private Message Find more posts by Violent2Dope Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sol Valentine
~Magnificent Ruffian~

I did.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2007 02:00 PM
Sol Valentine is currently offline Click here to Send Sol Valentine a Private Message Find more posts by Sol Valentine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

I love my KOS-MOS respect thread.

Old Post Sep 18th, 2007 07:55 AM
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

I also love my Chun-Li respect thread.

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2007 03:40 AM
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Give me a reason to respect this section of KMC when my Ridley thread got no posts. stick out tongue sad (8 page views. Wow no expression)

Really though. I don't like how most of the threads so far have gotten little to no attention erm, and I'm only posting in the threads of characters I'm familiar with, so meh.

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2007 04:00 AM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

Sorry.

Oh and once again thanks for the . stick out tongue

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2007 04:01 AM
Peach
mordrem

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
Give me a reason to respect this section of KMC when my Ridley thread got no posts. stick out tongue sad (8 page views. Wow no expression)

Really though. I don't like how most of the threads so far have gotten little to no attention erm, and I'm only posting in the threads of characters I'm familiar with, so meh.

The forum has existed for like...a week. Not even. Nor is it ever going to have a huge amount of traffic

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2007 04:03 AM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Originally posted by shin_gear
Sorry.

Oh and once again thanks for the . stick out tongue

Err, no problem. thumb up

Originally posted by Lana
The forum has existed for like...a week. Not even. Nor is it ever going to have a huge amount of traffic

Hmm. True. Never thought of it that way...

Guess I kinda over-reacted. erm

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2007 04:06 AM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote