KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Games 'Respect' Forum » Respect Ganon, King of Evil

Respect Ganon, King of Evil
Started by: Violent2Dope

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Violent2Dope
Restricted

Account Restricted

This is the final battle with Ganondorf in TP. This vid shows Ganon's superior sword skills, Ganon blocks and dodges all of Link's blows and makes powerful counters(usually a stab as his weapon is very long) which forces Link to rely on the unorthodox to get hits in. Also, it shows Ganon jumping REALLY REALLY high.

PYRON WOULD WIPE THE FLOOR WITH STORM LULZ!

Old Post Sep 18th, 2007 09:19 PM
Violent2Dope is currently offline Click here to Send Violent2Dope a Private Message Find more posts by Violent2Dope Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Piano Man

Look at that! The great King of Evil was easily overpowered by a 16-19 year old kid!

as much as I love to psychically explore the cosmos and think of myself as a baby hippopotamus

Old Post Sep 18th, 2007 09:31 PM
ESB -1138 is currently offline Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Violent2Dope
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by ESB -1138
Look at that! The great King of Evil was easily overpowered by a 16-19 year old kid!
Shut the f*ck up before I report you.

Old Post Sep 18th, 2007 09:32 PM
Violent2Dope is currently offline Click here to Send Violent2Dope a Private Message Find more posts by Violent2Dope Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Piano Man

What? You posted it.

as much as I love to psychically explore the cosmos and think of myself as a baby hippopotamus

Old Post Sep 18th, 2007 09:34 PM
ESB -1138 is currently offline Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sol Valentine
~Magnificent Ruffian~

You're disrespecting him, not respecting him.

Old Post Sep 18th, 2007 09:37 PM
Sol Valentine is currently offline Click here to Send Sol Valentine a Private Message Find more posts by Sol Valentine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Violent2Dope
Restricted

Account Restricted

And? This is not a disrespect thread. Also, think of what condition Ganon must have been in during the fight. He fought Link while possessing Zelda, fought Link and Midna as Ganon, fought Midna who used the full power of the Fused Shadows, fought Link and Zelda on horseback, and then fought Link one on one. Not to mention he had a big ass hole thru his chest most of the game! And dude, TP Link would rip Sephiroth's arm off.

Old Post Sep 18th, 2007 09:37 PM
ESB -1138
Piano Man

What does Sephiroth have to do with anything?

Old Post Sep 18th, 2007 09:39 PM
EvilAngel
Over the hills

Originally posted by Violent2Dope
This is the final battle with Ganondorf in TP. This vid shows Ganon's superior sword skills, Ganon blocks and dodges all of Link's blows and makes powerful counters(usually a stab as his weapon is very long) which forces Link to rely on the unorthodox to get hits in. Also, it shows Ganon jumping REALLY REALLY high.

Nice Video.

Though i get the sense this was to prove something in the Ganon v Xemnas debate.....

Old Post Sep 18th, 2007 09:39 PM
EvilAngel is currently offline Click here to Send EvilAngel a Private Message Find more posts by EvilAngel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Violent2Dope
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by ESB -1138
What does Sephiroth have to do with anything?
The fact that TP Link rips off his arm and Ganon beats his ass.yes And to Remindme, no, I just post things shown in the vid that make Ganon respect-worthy.

Old Post Sep 18th, 2007 09:42 PM
EvilAngel
Over the hills

Okie, sorry it's just you used to same wording in that thread so my mind just jumped ^^' sorry

Old Post Sep 18th, 2007 09:43 PM
EvilAngel is currently offline Click here to Send EvilAngel a Private Message Find more posts by EvilAngel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Piano Man

Ganon wishes he was Sephiroth.

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Sep 18th, 2007 09:43 PM
Violent2Dope
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Remindme
Okie, sorry it's just you used to same wording in that thread so my mind just jumped ^^' sorry
I use almost the same wording in all my Ganon-related posts. Cool pic ESB.

Old Post Sep 18th, 2007 09:47 PM
EvilAngel
Over the hills

Ninento have come up with some of the best villains, haven't they?

Old Post Sep 18th, 2007 09:53 PM
Violent2Dope
Restricted

Account Restricted

Ninento have come up with some of the best villains, haven't they?
They came up with THE best villain IMO.

Old Post Sep 18th, 2007 09:57 PM
EvilAngel
Over the hills

Well thats opinion, but no one can deny they have made some of the best, Ganon and Bowser being at the top i think

Old Post Sep 18th, 2007 09:58 PM
Violent2Dope
Restricted

Account Restricted

Well thats opinion, but no one can deny they have made some of the best, Ganon and Bowser being at the top i think
Bowser is a joke villain, he is completely incompetant.

Old Post Sep 18th, 2007 10:04 PM
EvilAngel
Over the hills

Yeah, but he's funny, and the games are good so he's not that bad ;p

Old Post Sep 18th, 2007 10:05 PM
Violent2Dope
Restricted

Account Restricted

The games are good, and he can be funny, I agree with that.

Old Post Sep 18th, 2007 10:08 PM
Sol Valentine
~Magnificent Ruffian~

Did you see the Ganon Cinderella comic strip?

Old Post Sep 18th, 2007 10:12 PM
Sol Valentine is currently offline Click here to Send Sol Valentine a Private Message Find more posts by Sol Valentine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Violent2Dope
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Sol Valentine
Did you see the Ganon Cinderella comic strip?
...What?

Old Post Sep 18th, 2007 10:14 PM