KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Games 'Respect' Forum » Respect Shadow the Hedgehog

Respect Shadow the Hedgehog
Started by: ESB -1138

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

Respect Shadow the Hedgehog

He is the ultimate life-form for a reason. Shadow is able to throw a semi-truck around like it was nothing with one hand, run at the speed of sound, has the powers to control time and space, survived a fall from space, is immune to aging, is immune to mind control, and when he removes his rings he gains immense powers that whipped out an entire army of Mephiles the Dark whose powers was great enough to create hundreds of copies of himself and travel through time with little ease.

Shadow is the ultimate life-form!

And as Super Shadow he is invincible!

Old Post Sep 16th, 2007 05:21 AM
ESB -1138 is currently offline Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Violent2Dope
Restricted

Account Restricted

Shadow>>>>Sonic, that's my two cents.

PYRON WOULD WIPE THE FLOOR WITH STORM LULZ!

Old Post Sep 16th, 2007 05:28 AM
Violent2Dope is currently offline Click here to Send Violent2Dope a Private Message Find more posts by Violent2Dope Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

Shadow defeated Sonic while fighting Diablon.

pwned!

Old Post Sep 16th, 2007 07:17 AM
ESB -1138 is currently offline Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

Super Shadow vs Devil Doom

Just showing off some of Shadow's powers. After all he isn't the Ultimate Life Form for nothing.

Old Post Sep 17th, 2007 06:57 PM
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

Shadow vs Mephiles the Dark

Battle I

Battle II

Mephiles is a powerful being, he and Iblis combined is the God of Fire, Solaris. Mephiles the Dark has even killed Sonic the Hedgehog making him the first character ever to kill Sonic.

Old Post Sep 17th, 2007 08:02 PM
Sol Valentine
~Magnificent Ruffian~

LOL Sonic is losing his touch.

Old Post Sep 17th, 2007 08:55 PM
Sol Valentine is currently offline Click here to Send Sol Valentine a Private Message Find more posts by Sol Valentine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

No into the 2D realm!

Old Post Sep 18th, 2007 02:40 AM
HonkyTonkMan

Shadow is super tough, he's a pretty cool character, cool plot, looks cool and acts even cooler. I'd like to see more about this Silver character? I hear he's a psychic. Could be the Shadow killer. BTW does anyone know who those green hedgehogs and that are from the cartoons?

CHUCK NORRIS CAN ROUND HOUSE KICK WITH HIS HANDS.
CHUCK NORRIS HAS A BEARD MADE OF FIRE.
CHUCK NORRIS MADE THE EARTH ROUND.
CHUCK NORRIS INVENTED WOOD.

Old Post Sep 18th, 2007 08:40 AM
HonkyTonkMan is currently offline Click here to Send HonkyTonkMan a Private Message Find more posts by HonkyTonkMan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

Shadow WTFpwned Silver in Sonic Next-Gen. And I think you are talking about Scourge.

Old Post Sep 18th, 2007 01:17 PM
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

I found this interesting. Shadow the Hedgehog game (SUCKED) and yet: the game has a small cult following, with some fans calling it "underrated".

Old Post Sep 21st, 2007 02:52 AM
HonkyTonkMan

Silver looks pretty tough. From what I saw he has potential, him and Mephiles who WTF killed Sonic.

CHUCK NORRIS CAN ROUND HOUSE KICK WITH HIS HANDS.
CHUCK NORRIS HAS A BEARD MADE OF FIRE.
CHUCK NORRIS MADE THE EARTH ROUND.
CHUCK NORRIS INVENTED WOOD.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2007 10:10 AM
HonkyTonkMan is currently offline Click here to Send HonkyTonkMan a Private Message Find more posts by HonkyTonkMan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

Mephiles attacked Sonic from behind and Sonic has never encountered Mephiles. And Shadow WTFpwned Silver.

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2007 08:50 PM
Sol Valentine
~Magnificent Ruffian~

I saw the cutscene when he kicked his ass.

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2007 08:55 PM
Sol Valentine is currently offline Click here to Send Sol Valentine a Private Message Find more posts by Sol Valentine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

Shadow is the only character in Sonic history to go up against Sonic (not attack from behind) and win. Shadow is the uber force of the Sonic universe!

Old Post Oct 28th, 2007 09:31 PM
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

Shadow is great more then a match for the blue hedgehog, and is the only one who shows Eggman respect something I have high regard for and is probably the only threat in modern games (apart from the Great Metal Sonic) yet his loyalty, calm, respectful attitude and perseverance make him a great combatant that and his willingness to sacrifice himself is a Nobel and great cause

Old Post Oct 28th, 2007 09:36 PM
Neo Darkhalen is currently offline Click here to Send Neo Darkhalen a Private Message Find more posts by Neo Darkhalen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sonic x 20
Unleash The Speed Within

Shadow has my respect. Besides, he's the perfect equal to Sonic. cool cool

Old Post Nov 11th, 2007 06:39 PM
Sonic x 20 is currently offline Click here to Send Sonic x 20 a Private Message Find more posts by Sonic x 20 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

Shadow is great, here is a SIG I made for a friend with STH.

Attachment: shadow sig made 2.jpg
This has been downloaded 109 time(s).

Old Post Nov 11th, 2007 06:44 PM
Neo Darkhalen is currently offline Click here to Send Neo Darkhalen a Private Message Find more posts by Neo Darkhalen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
killermover

Cool I love Shadow, in the newest games his attacks are the most powerful.

Old Post Dec 30th, 2008 10:12 PM
killermover is currently offline Click here to Send killermover a Private Message Find more posts by killermover Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black Yoshi
The Best Yoshi

Shadow is my seoond-favorite character from the Sonic franchise. Although it would've been nice if he was a playable character in SSBB, at least he was an assist trophy.

Old Post Dec 31st, 2008 10:34 PM
Black Yoshi is currently offline Click here to Send Black Yoshi a Private Message Find more posts by Black Yoshi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BloodRawEngine
Video Game Engine of War

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Yoshi Paradise
Shadow is my seoond-favorite character from the Sonic franchise. Although it would've been nice if he was a playable character in SSBB, at least he was an assist trophy.

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2009 01:21 PM
BloodRawEngine is currently offline Click here to Send BloodRawEngine a Private Message Find more posts by BloodRawEngine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote