KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Games 'Respect' Forum » Wrath of Ner'Zhul, the Lich King!

Wrath of Ner'Zhul, the Lich King!
Started by: Darth Extecute

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
EvilAngel
Over the hills

Arthas is a puppet, like Saruman.....or Pinocchio...but Pinocchio would pwn Arthas....no doubt no expression

Old Post Sep 18th, 2007 09:26 PM
EvilAngel is currently offline Click here to Send EvilAngel a Private Message Find more posts by EvilAngel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

Actually, Arthas was a very skilled paladin.. Just horribly dumb and arrogant..

"You will too eventually be part of my collection"

Old Post Sep 18th, 2007 09:28 PM
Nozdormu is currently offline Click here to Send Nozdormu a Private Message Find more posts by Nozdormu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
EvilAngel
Over the hills

Seriously though, how much is Arthas like Anakin?

Old Post Sep 18th, 2007 09:42 PM
EvilAngel is currently offline Click here to Send EvilAngel a Private Message Find more posts by EvilAngel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Violent2Dope
Restricted

Account Restricted

ALOT!

PYRON WOULD WIPE THE FLOOR WITH STORM LULZ!

Old Post Sep 18th, 2007 09:47 PM
Violent2Dope is currently offline Click here to Send Violent2Dope a Private Message Find more posts by Violent2Dope Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Remindme
Seriously though, how much is Arthas like Anakin?

Consumed by the darkside.. betraying his best friend..

Loosing the girl..

Good God, a duplicate no expression

Old Post Sep 18th, 2007 09:49 PM
Nozdormu is currently offline Click here to Send Nozdormu a Private Message Find more posts by Nozdormu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
EvilAngel
Over the hills

Seriously though, i bet everyone was thinking the same when they finished the human campaign in RoC

Old Post Sep 18th, 2007 09:51 PM
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Remindme
Seriously though, i bet everyone was thinking the same when they finished the human campaign in RoC

I didn't.. But I beat the RoC campaign before I got interested in Starwars..

Old Post Sep 18th, 2007 09:58 PM
EvilAngel
Over the hills

Heh, well fair enough....

Old Post Sep 18th, 2007 10:02 PM
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

But the similarities are there..

Old Post Sep 18th, 2007 10:11 PM
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

An ability update (incomplete):

- Lich King can close any target of his picking in a sphere in which the target is partially dead. All body systems get disabled except for hearing and seeing.
- With a single glance, he can pull someone to him helplessly and rapidly (Possibly TK)
- He can teleport anywhere of his liking both in the spiritual and physical realm.
- With the snap of a finger, he can make some weak mortal into an eternal with powers beyond mortal comprehension.
- He can prevent anyone from dying for as long as he so desires. This by keeping their body and mind alive even though they get defeated. This applies even to decapitated targets.
- He can travel the world in a matter of seconds alongside anyone with help of self-created gateways.
- Can summon powerful minions with a gesture
- Can rip out the soul of a target and keep it at storage for however long as he desire, until he decide to give it a body
- This list could go on for quite a while, but to shorten it up: Lich King has the abilities of all minions which he has empowered.

Old Post Nov 19th, 2008 11:34 AM
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

alll minions? so he has all the death knight, lich, frost wyrm powers etc? are there any unique beings that can be brought to the table? I mean technically he empowers most of the scourge it seems.

Old Post Nov 19th, 2008 12:57 PM
Burning thought is currently offline Click here to Send Burning thought a Private Message Find more posts by Burning thought Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

The power of any Lich King Death Knight is at his disposal. The Death Knights of Gul'Dan is a little different, so do not confuse the two completely (Although there are similarities). He has the power of any Lich under his command as well. The frost wyrms has a natural power, not under his disposal. He just brought them back with the power of undeath, so while Death Knight and Lich powers are under his command, Frost Wyrm powers are not.

Most lesser magicians and warriors that wield dark powers and stand under Lich Kings command are blessed by him, and done so by power already at his disposal.

For instance, the leader of the scourge attack in Zul'Drak was once a weakass troll, but when Lich King blessed him he got some really nasty abilities. Powerful shadowbolts, grew ten sizes larger, was granted immortality and necrotic abilities etc. etc.

Old Post Nov 19th, 2008 04:08 PM
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

Strength feat. Warning for character death spoiler:
[SPOILER - highlight to read]: Lich King with a single slash shattered the axe of the onrushing Saurfang into tiny smitherines and in the very same slash killed the orc, not even losing any "speed" in his swing. He then in the same swinging motion absorbed the soul of the fallen orc before lifting his sword once again as if nothing. (Saurfang has the physical feat of having killed three Vrykul giants in one swing)

At this point, however, it should be taken in consideration that Lich King had amplified himself before encounter. He was at that point twice the size of any man, in order to be more intimidating.

ANOTHER SPOILER! ANOTHER SPOILER! ANOTHER SPOILER!

Old Post Nov 20th, 2008 11:38 AM
Pyron_Knight
Eater of Worlds

The Lich King survives a warship attack and an avalanche no problem.
(skip to 6:50]

Old Post Sep 29th, 2010 04:31 PM
Pyron_Knight is currently offline Click here to Send Pyron_Knight a Private Message Find more posts by Pyron_Knight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote