KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Games 'Respect' Forum » Respect Kazuya "Devil" Mishima

Respect Kazuya "Devil" Mishima
Started by: Superboy Prime

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Zack Fair
Fanboy

Did you guys know a Tekken comic made it to the shelves? Probably not, but I have it. It was called Tekken Forever and it came out sometime after Tekken 4. Unfortunately the series didn't make it past the first issue. The art was nice, but the over all plot was somewhat confusing. It was pretty much Tekken Tag but with Tekken 4 designs. Anyways...

Why would I talk about this in Kazuya's respect thread?

Because Kazuya kicks ass in the comic. In the first page you see pretty much every Tekken fighter unconscious. Bruce Irvin and Ganryu quickly let us know Kazuya single handedly defeated them all. Quite in fact Bruce was somewhat pissed because he wondered why Kazuya brought them if Kazuya could solo the field. Among the fighters Kazuya defeated were Heihachi, Hwoarang, Ling Xiaoyu, Unknown, Paul Phoenix, Eddy Gordo, Anna Williams, Nina Williams, King, Armor King, Marshall Law, Forest Law, & Kuma. Later in the comic Paul recovers and fights Kazuya and seemingly defeats him. Everyone celebrates, but then once Jin's Devil emerges we find out Kazuya was not beaten. He was just waiting for Jin to show his true colors. Not waiting any longer Kazuya makes his pressence known once again and one shots King, Hwoarang, Ling Xiaoyu, Paul & Eddy Gordo. Then he defeats Jin telling him he will make Jin suffer and that he will start with Xiaoyu until Jin gives Kazuya what he took from him.

Messy, I know, but overall it was a massive Kazuya wankfest. We see some Jun & Angel action as well. Too bad I don't have a scanner, but I might wind some way to post it here...unless I find it on the net before.

Many thanks to Rao Kal-EL Da Man

Old Post Sep 17th, 2007 03:46 PM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

Devil Kazuya

(please log in to view the image)

Maybe we'll meet again...
Wandering Flame (one of the best pieces in the Final Fantasy X soundtrack) happy

Old Post Sep 19th, 2007 10:05 PM
Wandering Flame is currently offline Click here to Send Wandering Flame a Private Message Find more posts by Wandering Flame Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sol Valentine
~Magnificent Ruffian~

Damn, he's U-G-L-Y.

Old Post Sep 19th, 2007 10:07 PM
Sol Valentine is currently offline Click here to Send Sol Valentine a Private Message Find more posts by Sol Valentine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

No that's hot.

Wandering Flame (one of the best pieces in the Final Fantasy X soundtrack) happy

Old Post Sep 19th, 2007 10:14 PM
Wandering Flame is currently offline Click here to Send Wandering Flame a Private Message Find more posts by Wandering Flame Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sol Valentine
~Magnificent Ruffian~

C'mon!
He dosen't even wear pants! And his hairstyle is jacked up!

Old Post Sep 19th, 2007 10:16 PM
Sol Valentine is currently offline Click here to Send Sol Valentine a Private Message Find more posts by Sol Valentine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

He's a complete devil...and his hairstyle is devilish. What do you expect?

Old Post Sep 19th, 2007 10:21 PM
Sol Valentine
~Magnificent Ruffian~

What about pants?

Old Post Sep 19th, 2007 10:23 PM
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

Devil Kazuya becoming fully resurrected and wiping out the entire Mishima Zaibatsu complex completely

Old Post Sep 19th, 2007 11:02 PM
Zack Fair
Fanboy

That has already been posted bro, but nice description anyways.

And I love that Devil pic. I had it as a wallpaper for the longest time a couple of years ago. LoL.

Anyways...Kazuya is the man.

Old Post Sep 19th, 2007 11:52 PM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

I know, but you didn't mentioned what I typed.

Old Post Sep 19th, 2007 11:53 PM
Zack Fair
Fanboy

quote: (post)
Originally posted by shin_gear
I know, but you didn't mentioned what I typed.

Aye. That was payback for my comment in the Jin respect thread, wasn't it?!

No wait...

Imagine if we will get to see the main event of Devil vs Devil in the end of Tekken 6

Nah...Namco would never please us like that.

Old Post Sep 19th, 2007 11:58 PM
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

That's what I always thought.

And no, I don't try to get revenge on you ever. You're a friend of mine that just gets pissed for silly reasons.

Old Post Sep 20th, 2007 12:03 AM
Sado22
Restricted

Account Restricted

nice thread superboyscout smile
as for "correcting" you...bah. i'll pass.

Old Post Sep 20th, 2007 05:48 AM
Sado22 is currently offline Click here to Send Sado22 a Private Message Find more posts by Sado22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sado22
Restricted

Account Restricted

Old Post Sep 20th, 2007 07:16 AM
Sado22 is currently offline Click here to Send Sado22 a Private Message Find more posts by Sado22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Sado22
KAZUYA AT HIS BEST:

~Sado stick out tongue

Jesus Christ wtf?

And did you check my Jin and Nina respect threads yet?

Old Post Sep 20th, 2007 07:18 AM
Sado22
Restricted

Account Restricted

more promotion for ore-sama's ubercool site

Kazuya's angry face

Attachment: kazuyaface.jpg
This has been downloaded 84 time(s).

Old Post Sep 20th, 2007 07:30 AM
Sado22
Restricted

Account Restricted

Kazuya and the love of his life

Attachment: kazuyajun.jpg
This has been downloaded 85 time(s).

Old Post Sep 20th, 2007 07:31 AM
Sado22
Restricted

Account Restricted

Kazuya's scarred body

Attachment: kazuyascars.jpg
This has been downloaded 79 time(s).

Old Post Sep 20th, 2007 07:31 AM
Sado22
Restricted

Account Restricted

Kazuya in his stance

Attachment: kazuyastance.jpg
This has been downloaded 81 time(s).

Old Post Sep 20th, 2007 07:32 AM
Sado22
Restricted

Account Restricted

Kazuya in flames

Attachment: kazuyasmile6.jpg
This has been downloaded 82 time(s).

Old Post Sep 20th, 2007 07:32 AM