KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Games 'Respect' Forum » Leon Kennedy

Leon Kennedy
Started by: Vinny Valentine

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
black_goku#1
Codac lord of underverse

quote: (post)
Originally posted by First_Tsurugi06
JillXClaireXShevaXString bikinisXKiddie pool full of jello

ppl like you make me sick!

leon is extremely badass. i mean he went from cool rookie cop to the bad ass he was in four. man i wish he was in the fith game like him way nore than chris

thanks moviegeek
Jana lovevince,chris,coldfire

Old Post May 24th, 2009 07:59 PM
black_goku#1 is currently offline Click here to Send black_goku#1 a Private Message Find more posts by black_goku#1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

I didn't care for his "emo" personality in Degeneration.

Old Post May 24th, 2009 08:02 PM
Neo Darkhalen is currently offline Click here to Send Neo Darkhalen a Private Message Find more posts by Neo Darkhalen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BloodRawEngine
Video Game Engine of War

Originally posted by black_goku#1
ppl like you make me sick!

Cuz I thought of it before you did (please log in to view the image)

Old Post May 25th, 2009 01:03 AM
BloodRawEngine is currently offline Click here to Send BloodRawEngine a Private Message Find more posts by BloodRawEngine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Snafu the Great
Jerkass Woobie

Here's a bit of trivia:

Leon was supposed to report to the RPD on the 28th of September (the same day that Jill made her escape attempt from Raccoon), but did not show up until the following day.

The reason: his girlfriend dumped him after he graduated from the police academy and he was holed up in a motel room shitfaced.

So thanks to the b!tchy ex, Mr. Kennedy arrives in Raccoon a day late...but still gets caught up in the zombie block party.

Chuck Norris learned his trademark move, along with his sense of duty and justice, from Jesus after watching Him roundhouse kick a money changer out of the temple.

Old Post May 25th, 2009 01:30 AM
Snafu the Great is currently offline Click here to Send Snafu the Great a Private Message Find more posts by Snafu the Great Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
black_goku#1
Codac lord of underverse

Cuz I thought of it before you did (please log in to view the image)

no really its digusting.... there are no words for it other than that.
Originally posted by Neo Darkhalen
I didn't care for his "emo" personality in Degeneration.

i didnt much care for that movie to be honest the idea was kinda cool but the timeline has me all confused and ya he was a bit too emo for my likes as well not the bad ass leon from the game,
Originally posted by Snafu the Great
Here's a bit of trivia:

Leon was supposed to report to the RPD on the 28th of September (the same day that Jill made her escape attempt from Raccoon), but did not show up until the following day.

The reason: his girlfriend dumped him after he graduated from the police academy and he was holed up in a motel room shitfaced.

So thanks to the b!tchy ex, Mr. Kennedy arrives in Raccoon a day late...but still gets caught up in the zombie block party.
really? thats interesting. where did you find that thats something i wanna read into cuz the dates and what not have always slightly baffled me lol

thanks moviegeek

Old Post May 25th, 2009 04:33 PM
black_goku#1 is currently offline Click here to Send black_goku#1 a Private Message Find more posts by black_goku#1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

How the hell is Leon being emo in the movie?

Many thanks to Rao Kal-EL Da Man

Old Post May 25th, 2009 05:23 PM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BloodRawEngine
Video Game Engine of War

no really its digusting.... there are no words for it other than that.

Except for Mr. moral high-ground wannabe drama queen...

oh wait.

Seriously, see jokes for what they are before killing them.

But really, as Zack said, where do people get the emo factor from by watching the movie?

Last edited by BloodRawEngine on May 26th, 2009 at 01:47 AM

Old Post May 26th, 2009 01:44 AM
BloodRawEngine is currently offline Click here to Send BloodRawEngine a Private Message Find more posts by BloodRawEngine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

I've seen Degeneration more than twice and I haven't seen him being emo.

Thanks Scythe for the sig.

Old Post May 26th, 2009 02:01 AM
Nemesis X is currently offline Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

Because he's blank, simply put....there are no Saddler you're small time!!! moments, he's just like:

Lets go here, kill that guy ok to giant base, get in the water, even when Angela kisses him he doesn't seem to care just the same damn face all the time this sort of face actually... no expression that's the face he constantly pulls, also doesn't help the way his hair is styled.

To me he just came off constantly down, which I can sort of understand you know all things considering, but it's a complete change from his in game appearances, he just acts like he doesn't care at all.

Old Post May 26th, 2009 12:01 PM
Neo Darkhalen is currently offline Click here to Send Neo Darkhalen a Private Message Find more posts by Neo Darkhalen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BloodRawEngine
Video Game Engine of War

I admit he didn't seem quite as quippy with his dialogue, but blank =/= emo. Now if he were spending eight tenths of the movie doubting his abilities to help people, moping over wanting forgiveness from dead friends but not doing sh*t about it, then I'd be inclined to consider him the likes.

Maybe it's cuz he's finally broken 30...

Old Post May 26th, 2009 05:20 PM
black_goku#1
Codac lord of underverse

Because he's blank, simply put....there are no Saddler you're small time!!! moments, he's just like:

Lets go here, kill that guy ok to giant base, get in the water, even when Angela kisses him he doesn't seem to care just the same damn face all the time this sort of face actually... no expression that's the face he constantly pulls, also doesn't help the way his hair is styled.

To me he just came off constantly down, which I can sort of understand you know all things considering, but it's a complete change from his in game appearances, he just acts like he doesn't care at all.

that was my point exactly. in the games he was balls deep in action and made it look like he knew what the hell was up. like he enjoyed being able to handle antthing thrown at him. just the way he looked at zombies and the likes said "not this time try again" in the movie he wasnt doubting his abilities i guess but he was a zombie himself. it was like he wanted to be bit and only bored instinct saved him. just my opinion though. perhaps i should watch it again thogh. i only saw it once. it was slow and too predictable for me... felt like bored cutscenes from a game i already played. a brechtian version of resident evil if you will.

thanks moviegeek

Old Post May 26th, 2009 11:26 PM
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

Maybe it's cuz he's finally broken 30...

Being 40 or 50 would be the only age that has you moping like an emo. Aging sucks. Being 30 is nothing to worry about since that's still a young age.

Leon will only go emo when this happens:

Leon - Hey Ada, wanna go on a date?

Ada - Sorry, I'm with someone else.

Leon - Wanna hang out Ashley?

Ashley - Nope, sorry. You should've accepted my offer at the end of RE4 *Slams the door in front of Leon*

Leon - *curls up and weeps*

Old Post May 26th, 2009 11:47 PM
Nemesis X is currently offline Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

Who knows he could always go on a mission to track down Angela, or if that doesn't work......Sherry

Old Post May 26th, 2009 11:56 PM
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

Who knows he could always go on a mission to track down Angela, or if that doesn't work......Sherry

Or maybe Jill when Chris isn't looking.

Old Post May 27th, 2009 12:03 AM
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

Originally posted by Nemesis X
Or maybe Jill when Chris isn't looking.

Silly man Jill and Chris are nothing more then friends and old partners.

It's Barry who won her heart I miss Barry.

Old Post May 27th, 2009 12:09 AM
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

It's Barry who won her heart I miss Barry.

Nah, I think it was Sheva who won her heart laughing

Old Post May 27th, 2009 12:19 AM
black_goku#1
Codac lord of underverse

i cant recall who is sheva?

thanks moviegeek

Old Post May 30th, 2009 04:16 PM
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

i cant recall who is sheva?

That African chick who hangs with Chris in RE5 with bad AI.

Old Post May 31st, 2009 08:29 PM
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

Oh boy not that again.

Old Post May 31st, 2009 08:31 PM
No End N Site
Saikyo Pharaoh Sol Radguy

Nice sig...and avatar

"Step back loser! Make way for the winner!"
-Anakaris-

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2009 12:22 AM
No End N Site is currently offline Click here to Send No End N Site a Private Message Find more posts by No End N Site Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote