KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Games 'Respect' Forum » Respect The God of War!!!!!!

Respect The God of War!!!!!!
Started by: Sol Valentine

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (11): « First ... « 8 9 [10] 11 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Demonic Phoenix

He said 'godlike reflexes'. Meaning dodging was tied to his reactions and movement, not to Kratos calculating the trajectory of Zeus' attacks every single time and then moving out of the way faster than Zeus' arm swing, who by the way had stupid-high levels of accuracy, and threw his bolts in pairs against Kratos in their battles.
Godlike reflexes would put him on the same tier as Artemis, the dudette who fired thousands of Lightning+ arrows at her enemies a few meters away whilst avoiding her own animals.
So sorry, aim-dodging and telegraphing is a little harder to accept for that particular incident. Especially when the player is the one who would deal with the attacks via telegraphing/aim-dodging, not the character themselves.

Same reason no one should accept calcs? What did the dev say about Dante's appearance in SMT?

Well, humans created SMT and this isn't a chicken or the egg type of moment.

Just because Kratos is a Lightning timer it doesn't mean he'll dodge every single thing that's under Lightning level speed. He's been tagged several times by beings slower than the Olympians.

"To all visitors from Transylvania looking for the head of Voivode Dracula: Yes, we have it. Yes, he's dead. No, you cannot see it. No, he will not return and invade you again. It has been over thirty years, please stop pestering us."

Old Post Aug 15th, 2013 01:35 AM
Demonic Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Demonic Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Demonic Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BloodRain
Knight of Retribution

And he would need impressive reactions to do those two things against Zeus, just how an irl human is capable of bullet-timing within 10ft with these two but would fail 9/10 times. Zeus doesn't hold out his palm and shoot sparks, he pitches them. That alone is notable. Also I take it from no one standing by it that the QTE doesn't give the fruits? >.> (Lightning bows and Ma3,000 lightning.. I take it you guys are taking the novel as canon then?)
Calcs work out specific things and if their quantifiable. An off-shot comment about gameplay does not. Approving that he's a hunter in SMT like Atlus suggested.

Yes, because mere humans could create a god like that. Psh, whats wrong with you son?

Maybe if he was actually shown to do so or he didn't only have a single sonic+ speed feat before this. He should be an argument for facing Zeus even before the dev, that's a fact. Though I'm afraid that would open the doors for many undeserving to get such a boost. Btw going to check out the Castor/Rock jumping, see if its actually in the supersonic range, so feel free to throw some edits to it if needs be~

"Gonna need more chloroform..."

"If you look down on us, judge us, condemn us... then you shall fear us!"

Old Post Aug 15th, 2013 10:59 AM
BloodRain is currently offline Click here to Send BloodRain a Private Message Find more posts by BloodRain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BloodRain
Knight of Retribution

quote: (post)
Originally posted by BloodRain
That'd give Kratos some supersonic+ grapple jump speed? A good bump up for his movement speed.

First a word on the time stop itself. Its shown in the battle that if caught in the AoE the Castor creates that Kratos moves slower. It usually takes him 7/30 frames to reach the apex of his jump, taking 35/30 frames when under its affects
= Castor's slowing down time by 1/5.286 its normal speed.

Q: Is Kratos resisting this level of time-slow or are his reactions just 5.3x faster than Castor's speed? Dev saying Kratos is in fact affected would point to the latter, meaning this could be a hypersonic feat if Castor himself is Mach 1.

Also questionable is the rocks stopping once he passes the green mist, with his last jump showing gravity still making him arc as if it was his normal speed.. not sure if its under affect or not. Probably not, but making a note of it anyhow, speed feat is obviously with the rocks not being under time-slow.

(please log in to view the image)

Movement speed;
The image shows the rocks were falling at 12.84m/s, second image shows it falling at 0.583636364m/s

(Further supported for the latter speed is the third rock clearly rotating 180 when we see it. And that would hit 1m/s)

Normal 12.84 / Slow 0.583636364 = 22 on the dot

Kratos' jump covers at most his shin length in 1 frame, or 1/4 of his height.
= (0.61m / (1 / 30)s) * 22
= 18.3m/s * 22
= 402.6m/s / Mach 1.183 grapplejump speed

Attack speed;
It takes Kratos 15/30 frames to reach each rock and as shown Kratos is moving 0.61m per frame
= The rocks are 9.15m away
He thows his chains to them in 5/30 frames
= (9.15m / (5 / 30)s) * 22
= 54.9m/s * 22
= 1,207.8m/s / Mach 3.549 attack speed

Honestly I feel at least the movement speed is slower than I'd thought, first thought seeing it was 'Mach 3', so notes are welcome.

"Gonna need more chloroform..."

"If you look down on us, judge us, condemn us... then you shall fear us!"

Last edited by BloodRain on Aug 15th, 2013 at 12:12 PM

Old Post Aug 15th, 2013 12:10 PM
BloodRain is currently offline Click here to Send BloodRain a Private Message Find more posts by BloodRain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bro SMASH

Kratos brings his brutal rage to the 8-bit world as a boss:

Imagine if God of War was an NES game? lol

http://th07.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/i/2012/358/5/d/ultimate_crossover_by_vanishingwalker-d5kg5ey.jpg

Last edited by Bro SMASH on Jan 10th, 2015 at 01:05 AM

Old Post Jan 10th, 2015 12:56 AM
Bro SMASH is currently offline Click here to Send Bro SMASH a Private Message Find more posts by Bro SMASH Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bro SMASH

For the full boss fight:

http://th07.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/i/2012/358/5/d/ultimate_crossover_by_vanishingwalker-d5kg5ey.jpg

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2015 07:04 PM
Bro SMASH is currently offline Click here to Send Bro SMASH a Private Message Find more posts by Bro SMASH Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
hellboy147

So what you guys think? Did Kratos really block that beam attack by Helios or his hands come later? This is before he rips his head off. Does anyone like to clear this?
I cannot post the link yet.

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2015 04:51 AM
hellboy147 is currently offline Click here to Send hellboy147 a Private Message Find more posts by hellboy147 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dika123
unstoppable force

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0C0CfzwWPuQ in the beginning , narrator of the game said : "on the edge of the aegean, where the great God, HELIOS, banishes nyx from the night sky, an epic battle rages within the great walled ity of troy. this legendary conflict has claimed countless live, leaving nothing but ruin in its wake.

nyx one of the primordial gods should be universe level if she can be powerscaled by god of war ascension opening cinematic https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_8LA_ilRoAg (please log in to view the image) nyx statue

Old Post May 24th, 2015 07:11 AM
dika123 is online now! Click here to Send dika123 a Private Message Find more posts by dika123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dika123
unstoppable force

Originally posted by CosmicComet
Another example.

Atlas was durable enough to tank the destruction of the world pillar, point blank, in the center.

The pillar is durable enough to hold up the Gow Earth despite it not being much wider than Atlas, meaning the pressure its taking is immense, compared to if it was much larger.

Atlas was not durable enough to tank Poseidon's lightning however, whereas Kratos tanked Zeus'. So the Gods' have great output, and Kratos can tank the best of the Gods'. Helios' was outright said to be able to destroy the world too in Chains of Olympus.

There's also Uranus, he was the primordial in the intro of Ascension whose body all of Space came from(it was confirmed that its Uranus in the God of War Ascension artbook). Uranus just like in the myth, is the father of Cronos. Cronos overthrew and killed Uranus; https://godofwar.playstation.com/en-us/timeline/

, starting the cycle.

Old Post May 24th, 2015 07:17 AM
dika123 is online now! Click here to Send dika123 a Private Message Find more posts by dika123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dika123
unstoppable force

on pages 297 lahkesis say : "i eliminate continents, mortal by thousands, gods"

https://books.google.co.id/books?id...nts&f=false

Old Post May 24th, 2015 07:25 AM
dika123
unstoppable force

I won't get into too many specific as far as calc numbers as I am now trying to speed compile my respect thread before I'm gone from here. (RL at last will take over) but here goes:

The lightning Kratos dodges is much faster. If Gabriel's lightning dodging is of typical speed, he's dodging something like mach 100-300.

Zeus' lightning is fast enough to go from Mt. Olympus to Egypt in a second or less. Making it at least mach 4000ish. That's if you use real world distances though. In God of War, Mount Olympus is several thousands of miles tall (via a statement in one of guides on how long it takes a man to fall from the top, as well as some other stuff from the games). So it actually comes out to several times higher than mach 4000. A dev confirmed the height statement to be valid as well as saying Zeus' lightning toss in the book is correct since Ares did something similar by throwing that pillar from athens to pandora's temple.

-Kratos in God of War Ascension moved fast enough for falling pillars that fell from at least a hundred feet above him, to move so slow as to be literally frozen for brief moments of time. (Overall they were falling in slow motion, but each time Kratos targeted, & moved from one falling pillar to the next, they were legit frozen in mid-air).

-Soon after that, Kratos fought Castor and Pollux, who used a time stop against Kratos. Kratos was able to resist it because of his speed. This was confirmed by the dev who designed the whole boss fight. (He also designed the aforementioned chase sequence where Kratos moved fast enough for those falling pillars to look temporarily frozen and acknowledged that as a speed showing).

-Kratos fought and readily reacted to Hermes, who in short bursts at least is faster than light. He's the only enemy in the game that can outright dodge the Helios solar flare move. One of the main producers confirmed that was put in to show Hermes' speed over everyone else.

-Warriors of Zeus in God of War Ascension have a special dash move that is literally described as letting them move at light speed upon the enemy. This means Zeus himself is at least as fast. And all of the warriors in the multiplayer are confirmed in a dev video to be intended as lesser than Kratos. So Kratos with Hermes' boots can definitely be scaled from that.

Old Post May 24th, 2015 07:46 AM
dika123
unstoppable force

Lightspeed unequivocally exists in God of War canon now as of Ascension. By warriors that are deemed lesser than Kratos and are mere pawns of Zeus.

And, are you an idiot? It seems you couldn't parse the meaning of my words. Hermes is able to dodge the Helios' Solar Flare while Kratos is fighting him, where Hermes is tired in the first place.

The room was not small at all in any form. Considering Kratos is 8'6" and they still had a wide breadth to maneuver in. Not to mention, the speed of the blades would come from his arms anyway. Also, he reacted to Hermes in a close quarters QTE with his bare-hands, so that kills that argument too. We also know Kratos was landing blows on him the entire fight because Hermes has a dialogue during the fight where he'll complain about Kratos landing blows on him. We also know that Hermes only starts getting really, really tired (such that he starts fumbling around) only as you continue to hit him and lower his health--if you don't lower his health, he'll be completely normal except for trying to catch his breath once in awhile if he creates space.

And don't just plug your ears on this, what feats does Dracula have to say Kratos' speed is laughable in comparison? None have been posted or hinted at.

-Kratos moves fast enough for falling rubble from a high distance to look frozen in mid-air relative to him for a few moments. Not just slowed down, but frozen.

-Kratos is fast enough to fight even while under a time-stop, by an enemy who is very nimble, can levitate, use telekinesis, shoot barrages of projectiles, blitz teleport, Age and De-Age you, and create time-bubbles around himself to boot.

-Kratos reacts to (at minimum) sub-relativistic lightning bolts while they are just a meter or so away from him. (Every description of the fleece says it only works by activating it just before impact).

-Kratos reacts to a guy who is confirmed to be able to dodge blasts of light (even while tired) as a show of being faster than everyone else.

-Kratos has scaling rights with pawns of Zeus that are lightspeed in bursts, that as a whole are deemed lesser than Kratos.

-Zeus himself becomes lightspeed from that scaling, and whom Kratos has fought evenly twice now.

-Zeus and Ares have at least sub-relativistic speeds from their travels to and from Mount Olympus anyway.

Old Post May 24th, 2015 07:47 AM
dika123
unstoppable force

I won't post all of the conversations with devs, or all of the scans I've collected from books or all of the calcs right here while I'm still compiling everything, but here goes with asmuch as I can give.

Prove this.

Essense of Hyperion is the name of the move. Hyperion, the titan of
Light. It explicitly tells us that this dash move allows you to advance upon your enemy at the speed of light.

A wound that made him bleed a lot and made him pant. In essence, it made him tired. It wasn't something that hampered his motor ability. So no torn muscle or broken bones. Being tired is relative to your abilities. A tired Kratos is still class 100. A tired Hermes is still a high level speedster.

And he did not dodge it, but that's not the same as not being able to dodge. He simply stood there not moving, while it hit the statue he was standing on. Obviously he could react to it if Kratos himself could react to it by latching on to it. Similarly he also dodged a large boulder tossed at him by a titan in a scene from God of War 2. And if you fail the QTE, it shows that Hermes was not even paying attention. Anyway, at worst, its just a low feat, or Hermes was caught in a cocky idiot ball moment, which is then eclipsed by a massive high feat when Kratos faces a serious Hermes (albeit a tired one) that shows he could dodge a blast of light from even close quarters.

This is absolutely false unless you live in a large mansion, with a living room bigger than my entire house.

(please log in to view the image)

Here, a screenshot of almost the entire room. Tiny 8'6" Kratos circled in red. That is a massive amount of space. The area the blades take up would probably be 1% or less.

The QTE involves Hermes using his speed to suddenly change direction and then do a flip and try to kick you. Which Kratos intercepts.

Your description makes absolutely no sense here anywhere. What does Kratos' distance relative to Hermes have to do with anything? Does Kratos have some temporal dampener ability that makes Hermes slower the closer Kratos gets? Does Hermes' leg muscles only move fast when Hermes' is running? Of course not. Hermes' speed is innate to him. He doesn't have to go through a series of mental limiter unchecks while he's gradually building up speed before he reaches his max. He just reaches his top speed as quickly (relative to him) as a sprinter does. Explosively.

Completely normal is him being able to outrun Kratos, yet never being too fast for Kratos to keep track of and being a blur while he moves. He was still showing every bit of that in the start of the fight. While catching his breath now again. Read what I posted above. Tired is relative.

And he never had a boulder dropped on him anyway. And regardless, he showed the speed to be able to dodge a burst of pure light when he was serious, while tired, and this was explicitly stated in a conversation I had with Steve Caterson (the producer) to be a deliberate showing of his speed advantage over the other enemies since he's the only one that can do it.
So yeah, something like Poseidon being able to fly halfway down the several thousand mile tall Mt Olympus in a few (apparent) seconds and doing the opposite by scaling back up the same distance in his Hippocampi form, Hermes is faster than that.

How do we know the Helios' Solar Flare is lightspeed? Well Occam's Razor first of all, it is referred to as light in the game, and then Hyperion's light is acknowledged as being 'light speed' (Hyperion is Helios' father by the way) so that sets a concrete precedence, and also sunlight in God of War has a natural speed feat just like ours does, when the sun rises in the morning it stretches across a vast amount of land quickly and is bright enough and far enough reaching to dim out the stars in the sky too.

So yeah, you can bleat about the catapault as much as you want, but Hermes' ability to dodge the Solar Flare is a concrete speed feat as per a dev statement, and since its a higher one and later one, (and is meant to be superior to any other speed feat in God of War 3, which includes Poseidon's massively hypersonic one), it trumps it and takes precedence.

laughing out loud

Teleportation. Really?

Like Zeus, who can teleport and create 7 extra dopplegangers of himself, or Castor and Pollux who can stop and slow down time along with teleporting were able to do to him? Castor and Pollux tried to teleport blitz Kratos from all angles in the last QTE of the fight, Kratos reacted easily, as if he knew every angle that Castor was coming from.

As for Peak human speed, what's the concensus on that? 60 mph or so right? Kratos made falling pillars that would be falling at around that speed look completely frozen in mid-air relative to him for a few brief moments. So debunked.

There's no particular part I'm talking about. Castor and Pollux could do all that and attempted to across the entire fight.

They also put Kratos in a time stop. Not just a time slow of unknown increment, a time stop. The dev who designed that entire boss fight confirmed that Kratos was able to resist a time stop because of his natural speed.

You are fairly stupid though, as you've shown throughout the years.
So somehow Castor coming forward in his face negates it as a reaction feat. Which I don't understand how it makes sense, as you can be that careless to someone who's supposed to be a statue to you speed wise (afterall, he did try to stop him in time). Unfortunately for Castor, Kratos was still fast enough to move even during a time stop.

Outdated knowledge. Kratos already has 3 word of dev statements on being able to lightning time, one of them using his deflection of Zeus' bolts in game as reasoning. One of them acknowleding the CG lightning timing feat in the God of War 2 commercial as a valid feat, and the newest one (which I've not posted anywhere yet) of a dev saying Zeus' thunder bolt's speed from the novel can be assumed as valid due to Ares doing something similar with the pillar toss from Athens to Pandora's temple--subsequently I asked him if it meant that Kratos' reflexes are then appropriately fast for being able to deflect Zeus' bolts with the fleece and he answered in the affirmative by acknowledging his demi-god status as a reason for his fast reflexes.

Zeus' lightning speed was never debunked at any point. Flawed logic such as them being slow enough to see in the game when they are moving short distances (of ****ing course they do, the audience has to be able to see them in the first place.) was what was attempted to pass. That's a part of a speed fallacy as listed in the OBD wiki somewhere. Our perceptions don't matter. Speed is relative in fiction. That and the book was attempted to be discredited but it was always secondary canon, the author said he believed the book to be canon as he was not allowed to contradict anything without specific allowance, and he had aid from Marianne Krawczyk and Cory Barlog along the way, both of whom who are/were writers for the games too. Not to mention we now have a dev statement on that specific scene in the book as allowable for Zeus and another from another dev on the books being part of the canon as far as he knows.

As for the scaling, Mt. Olympus has a statement in one of the official guides that means it would come out to be several thousands of miles tall. (Also confirmed by a dev that it can be taken at face value). Also further backed up by Mount Olympus being so high up that Kratos can descend from it and fall vertically and still cross the entire length of the Aegean Sea (iirc its over 200 miles long) by landing in Rhodes. That means Zeus mach 4000 toss becomes several times higher (maybe 10x). Zeus also has murals in God of War 1 showing him tossing bolts from the top of Olympus down to cities and armies below. Zeus was fast enough to cross the entire Aegean Sea, up to a pillar of Mount Olympus (the summit of sacrifice is confirmed to have been at the top of Olympus by the end of Gow2) all in a few apparent second. Ares did similar when in a few apparent seconds he descended from Mt Olympus all the way down to some unknown Eastern Country where the barbarians lived.

Old Post May 24th, 2015 07:48 AM
dika123
unstoppable force

Kratos is much faster than peak human and reacts to thinks unbelievably faster than that. That's said and done.

Speed is relative to your perceptions. This is what I was referring to as you apparently not understanding.

Were you expecting Zeus to move to China? He has no need to. If he couldn't control the speed then yes he would possibly go that far before being able to come to a stop. But again, invariably proportional reflexes comes with superspeed in fiction.

That means the 1/8 of a second or so that it would take a lightspeeder to get from one end of the globe to the next, would feel like an extremely long time to him. Afterall, his reflexes are equal to his speed, so 1/8 of a second feels just as long to him as it would for us to run the same distance (assuming running on water was not an issue).

It doesn't have to look fast to be fast. Point being, it doesn't ****ing matter if they only moved 10 meters around, you can move 10 meters while in lightspeed. If your reflexes are equivalent to your speed, it would feel no different than any normal person moving 10 meters.

There's no outlier, as there's no contradictory info. That's the first concrete statement of speed we have for God of War, but the Gods have always been shown as fast, since the very first game to be sure. Seeing as Ares threw a pillar at the very least at hypersonic speeds and was able to perceive it the whole way through while it reached its target. And also, as said before he was able to descend from Olympus all the way to some eastern country in just a few seconds. In the end, apparent time is often not equivalent to fictional time, because, again, speed is relative in fiction, so its just fine.

Old Post May 24th, 2015 07:49 AM
dika123
unstoppable force

feat from novel (please log in to view the image)

Old Post May 24th, 2015 08:08 AM
dika123
unstoppable force

zeus was able to vasnish in a flash of light
https://books.google.co.id/books?id...%20&f=false

Old Post May 24th, 2015 08:13 AM
dika123
unstoppable force

item from god of war ascension multiplayer, maybe most of them are gameplay mechanic. but it worth to put in this thread.

Ares' Alignment Items

Item Name

Battle Horn of Restoration : Instantly activates invulnerability. Restores +12 HP, +45% PP for 8 seconds. Cooldown: 60 seconds. (Rank 3)

Call To Arms : Instantly activates invulnerability. Creates a radial shockwave that disables enemy blocks for 8 seconds. Movement speed: +20%. Duration: 12 seconds. Cooldown: 67 seconds. (Rank 3)

Eye of the Wolf: Instantly activates invulnerability. Creates a protective barrier of fire that blocks a single incoming attack. Shield detonates for high damage after 6 seconds or on impact. Cooldown: 80 seconds. (Rank 3)

Wall of Flame: Create a barrier of flame in front of you that burns any opponents who try to pass through. Increases your physical attack buff for a short duration. Cooldown: 69 seconds (Rank 3).

Hades' Alignment Items

Item name

Hades Helm: Escape into the shadows and become invisible to enemy players. Remain invisible for 12 seconds. You will reappear when near enemies or when attacking. Cooldown: 59 seconds. (Rank 3)

Persephone's Charm: Grant unlimited weapon speical cooldown for 9 seconds. Cooldown: 65 seconds (Rank 3).

Wraith Fang: Become invincible as you transform into a swirling mist for 4 seconds. Increases speed and gains health from nearby enemies. Cooldown: 69 seconds (Rank 3).

Death's Wail: Release a shockwave of debilitating energy that stuns and curses all nearby opponents. Increases physical and elemental attack buff for a short duration. Cooldown: 75 seconds. (Rank 3).

Poseidon's Alignment Items

Item name

Cloak of Boreas: create a powerful ice shield that regenerates magic, but will burst on single attack.,Now explodes on impact. Duration: 7 seconds. Cooldown: 64 seconds (Rank 3)

Siren's Chant: Push all enemies away for 7 seconds and increased healing for yourself and any nearby teammates for the duration. Cooldown: 84 sseconds (Rank 3).

Salvation of Atlantis: Creates a magical barrier in front of you, and provides escape from battle. Enemies who come in contact with the barrier are damaged and stunned, while teammates are buffed with extra defense. Increased barrier time and grants defensive buff to yourself as well. Cooldown: 59 seconds (Rank 3).

Breath of Amphitrite: Become an invincible mist of frost that slows any enemies who come into contact with you. Speeds up allies that it touches. Greatly increases time spent in mist form. Cooldown: 79 seconds (Rank 3).

Zeus' Alignment Items

Item name

Chalice of Ambrosia: Magic: +40 over 5 seconds. Restores +12 HP. Cooldown: 60 seconds (Rank 3).

Essence of Hyperion: Allows teleportation as many times as possible within 2.5 seconds. Cooldown: 55 seconds (Rank 3).

Aegis of Zeus: Create an impenetrable shield that blocks all attacks and deflects light attacks. Duration 3.5 seconds. Cooldown: 67 seconds (Rank 3).

Thunderous Triumph: Create a shockwave of electricity that silences all nearby opponents for a shortwhile. Maximum increased magic attack. (Rank 3)

Old Post May 24th, 2015 08:30 AM
dika123
unstoppable force

magic from god of war ascension

Ares Alignment Magic

Magic

Fist of Ares: A quick and short ranged powerful melee attack that causes an explosion sending players flying out of the arena or bouncing off walls. Plants a mine on successful hits, causing your victim to launch again after 2 seconds. Cost: 50 magic. Uses: 2 (Rank 3).

Ares Inferno: Quickly leap high into the heavens, allowing rapid movement for up to 6 seconds. Upon landing, a massive explosion launches all nearby enemies into the air. The explosion now breaks enemy blocking for 7 seconds if it hits. Press R2 to land early. Cost: 50 magic. Uses: 2 (Rank 3).

Ares Fury: Become the Demigod of war. Your basic attacks will be replaced by powerful elemental attacks for the duration. Defense and physical power are greatly increased. You will burn all enemies who come into contact with you. Duration 9 seconds. Cost: 75 magic (Rank 3).

Incineration: Unleash a fiery explosion upon your enemies. Earn a second devastating explosion by successful completion of a minigame. Burn enemies hit by the explosion. Cost: 100 magic (Rank 3).

Poseidon Alignment Magic

Magic

Poseidon's Crest : Creates a quick, large powerful blast of ice that greatly slows and bounces enemies. Cost 50 magic. Uses: 2 (Rank 3)

Ice Maelstrom: Summon a longer lasting vortex of hazardous ice energy that will greatly slow, damage, and toss your opponent. Increased radius of attack. Cost: 75 magic (Rank 3).

Tide of Redemption: Emit a massive energy field that stuns opponents but heals all friendly players within 40 meters. Longer lasting heal regenerates additional health over 8 seconds and slightly buffs defense. Cost: 75 magic (Rank 3).

Obliteration: Emit a powerful freezing nova that affects a greater area. Cost: 100 magic (Rank 3).

Zeus Alignment Magic

Magic

Lightning Storm: Summon a powerful bolt of lightning to create an explosion beneath you. Your lightning storm pulls enemies towards the center of the lighting strike before it hits making it more difficult to escape. Greatly increase the size and radius of your lightning. Cost: 100 magic. Uses: 2 (Rank 3).

Reckoning of Zeus: Summon a powerful bolt of electricty that shocks and stuns all enemies. Damages within a large radius. The bolt will explode afterwards causing additional damage. The final explosion now silences anyone whom it hits. Duration: 4 seconds. Cost: 50 magic Uses: 2 (Rank 3).

Olympic Judgment: Project a powerful lightning cone directly in front of you, electrifying and causing massive damage to anyone it hits. A final shockwave will now send enemies flying. Duration: 4 seconds. Cost: 75 magic. Uses: 2 (Rank 3).

Annihilation : Channel bursts of lightning to electrocute enemies. Alternate between L1 and R1 to lengthen attack. Uninterruptable. Cost: 100 magic (Rank 3).

Hades Alignment Magic

Magic

Life Steal: Execute a large and powerful grab attack that will steal health from your target and return 50% back to you. Cost: 50 magic. Uses: 2 (Rank 3)

Sacrificial Soul : Summon a large wave of souls on your nearest target, repeatedly stunning and launching them. Cost 50 magic Uses: 2 (Rank 3).

Hades Torrent : Envelop yourself in a vortex of negative energy, applying a strong curse that drains health from all nearby enemies. Cost: 100 magic (Rank 3).

Desecration: Summon rotting arms from Tartarus to slam enemies to the ground. Steal life from enemies hit by the arms. Cost: 100 magic (Rank 3).

Old Post May 24th, 2015 08:37 AM
dika123
unstoppable force

does anyone notice this relic ? it can be used when you're playing on bonus play but see this : http://godofwar.wikia.com/wiki/Urns..._of_the_Gorgons

urn of gorgon . every kratos' weapon and magic attacks will turn enemies into stone on contact

Old Post May 24th, 2015 08:42 AM
dika123
unstoppable force

all of weapon from god of war ascension multiplayer http://godofwar.wikia.com/wiki/Multiplayer#Weapons

Old Post May 24th, 2015 08:45 AM
dika123
unstoppable force

Old Post May 24th, 2015 08:55 AM