KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Games 'Respect' Forum » Respect Pyron, Eater of Worlds

Respect Pyron, Eater of Worlds
Started by: Violent2Dope

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (19): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Violent2Dope
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Fire Ninja
I can post some info if you like, V2D?

-@shtar out
Awesome. It really is you this time, right?

PYRON WOULD WIPE THE FLOOR WITH STORM LULZ!

Old Post Sep 25th, 2007 08:05 PM
Violent2Dope is currently offline Click here to Send Violent2Dope a Private Message Find more posts by Violent2Dope Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

I dont think so..

Old Post Sep 25th, 2007 08:08 PM
Final Blaxican is currently offline Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

Originally posted by Violent2Dope
Awesome. It really is you this time, right?

Oh yeah, I gave my cuz the account to use whenever he comes over. But, I still use it from time to time to get some information and stuff. My sig: "@shtar out" will mean that I'm posting. wink

-@shtar out

Old Post Sep 25th, 2007 08:16 PM
Classic NES is currently offline Click here to Send Classic NES a Private Message Find more posts by Classic NES Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Violent2Dope
Restricted

Account Restricted

Oh yeah, I gave my cuz the account to use whenever he comes over. But, I still use it from time to time to get some information and stuff. My sig: "@shtar out" will mean that I'm posting. wink

-@shtar out
No offense, but your cuz said the most blatantly overhyped things i have ever heard. Kain can create universes, wtf?

Old Post Sep 25th, 2007 08:28 PM
Violent2Dope is currently offline Click here to Send Violent2Dope a Private Message Find more posts by Violent2Dope Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

He tends to lie just to win arguments, he has alot of growing up to do. I thought he would be ignored, but people actually believed the things he said. erm

-@shtar out

Old Post Sep 25th, 2007 08:29 PM
Classic NES is currently offline Click here to Send Classic NES a Private Message Find more posts by Classic NES Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Violent2Dope
Restricted

Account Restricted

He tends to lie just to win arguments, he has alot of growing up to do. I thought he would be ignored, but people actually believed the things he said. erm

-@shtar out
They did? He also said shit like he can do anything Pyron can, and like Pyron could eat the planet.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2007 08:33 PM
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

no offence but i felt insulteded by your cousin and he was taking my side in the argument laughing out loud

Old Post Sep 25th, 2007 08:35 PM
Burning thought is currently offline Click here to Send Burning thought a Private Message Find more posts by Burning thought Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

Like I said, he makes stuff up or exagerrates for the sake of debate.

-@shtar out

Old Post Sep 25th, 2007 08:35 PM
Violent2Dope
Restricted

Account Restricted

Anyway, any Pyron stuff for this thread would be appreciated. Check out my Tifa Respect thread, you hentai loving bastard. evil face

Old Post Sep 25th, 2007 08:45 PM
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

Pyron
Height: ?
Weight: ?
Race: Alien
Birthplace: Hellstorm
Birthdate: 1991(this was when he took form on Earth)

An alien being hailing from the planet Hellstorm. After evolving over many eons, he became a cosmic being. Over the time of 200 million years, he sought to collect beautiful planets by consuming them. Originally, he came to Earth 65 million years ago and created the army of Phobos to destroy life on Earth. When he arrived on earth, he landed deep within the Atlantic ocean to wait for the right time to consume our planet. Capcom hasn't been too clear on what sort of devestation was inflicted on the earth by Pyron. But, he did cause trouble for the earth residing Makai.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Many Makia encountered Pyron when he reappeared on Earth. His power drew out many Makai and could be felt even from the Makai world.

One night, a mysterious voice went through the night. "Those who live
in darkness, come to me." Ten darkstalkers answered to the call and arose.
At the same time, two darkhunters also came out of darkness.

This voice is mostly Pyron, seeing that he was the major antagonist.

The aquatic empire of Aulbath was shattered and destroyed by a tremendous earthquake and volcanic eruption. Which wiped out his entire race leaving the merman emperor and hero Aulbath as it's sole survivor. He was filled that Pyron was the one who caused the fall of his empire.

When Bishamon fought against Pyron, Pyron's energies caused Bishamon to be separated from Hannya's curse.

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Sep 25th, 2007 09:10 PM
Violent2Dope
Restricted

Account Restricted

Pyron
Height: ?
Weight: ?
Race: Alien
Birthplace: Hellstorm
Birthdate: 1991(this was when he took form on Earth)

An alien being hailing from the planet Hellstorm. After evolving over many eons, he became a cosmic being. Over the time of 200 million years, he sought to collect beautiful planets by consuming them. Originally, he came to Earth 65 million years ago and created the army of Phobos to destroy life on Earth. When he arrived on earth, he landed deep within the Atlantic ocean to wait for the right time to consume our planet. Capcom hasn't been too clear on what sort of devestation was inflicted on the earth by Pyron. But, he did cause trouble for the earth residing Makai.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Many Makia encountered Pyron when he reappeared on Earth. His power drew out many Makai and could be felt even from the Makai world.

One night, a mysterious voice went through the night. "Those who live
in darkness, come to me." Ten darkstalkers answered to the call and arose.
At the same time, two darkhunters also came out of darkness.

This voice is mostly Pyron, seeing that he was the major antagonist.

The aquatic empire of Aulbath was shattered and destroyed by a tremendous earthquake and volcanic eruption. Which wiped out his entire race leaving the merman emperor and hero Aulbath as it's sole survivor. He was filled that Pyron was the one who caused the fall of his empire.

When Bishamon fought against Pyron, Pyron's energies caused Bishamon to be separated from Hannya's curse.

(please log in to view the image)
Cool. Where is that from?

Old Post Sep 25th, 2007 09:37 PM
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

Saiki's Faq.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2007 09:42 PM
Violent2Dope
Restricted

Account Restricted

Saiki's Faq.
What is that? Link?

Old Post Sep 25th, 2007 09:46 PM
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

http://www.gamefaqs.com/coinop/arcade/file/567052/25007

Who else knows a good deal about vampire savior. You should ask him too.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2007 09:47 PM
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

Pyron is most likely an alien being meant to be representative of one of the fabled cosmic beings from Mars. The planet Mars is often associated with Fire because of its Japanese name Kasei, which means Fire Planet.

According to the Bible, the Antichrist will honor a Foreign God, which literally means an Alien God, and the two of them will rule together. This god will be the God of Fortresses. In Greek and Roman mythology, the god Mars is said to have been worshiped in the form of two idols, one called Mars Gradivus-Mars of War and the other Mars Quirinus-Mars of Fortresses. It is because of this that it is believed the God of Fortresses will come from Mars.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2007 09:57 PM
Violent2Dope
Restricted

Account Restricted

http://www.gamefaqs.com/coinop/arcade/file/567052/25007

Who else knows a good deal about vampire savior. You should ask him too.
Cool. Is there any place you can find specifics of their power? And i do know Who else? has a great deal of knowledge of DS.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2007 12:01 AM
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

thats a great info link, some proof on there, Belial owns Demitri for sure, but hes not quite omnipotent as i first imagined, sounds odd tho, eyes on his palms, sounds like hes desigend like some Indian gods are

Old Post Sep 26th, 2007 10:21 AM
Burning thought is currently offline Click here to Send Burning thought a Private Message Find more posts by Burning thought Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

Originally posted by Violent2Dope
Cool. Is there any place you can find specifics of their power? And i do know Who else? has a great deal of knowledge of DS.

I haven't found any, so, far.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2007 03:09 PM
Violent2Dope
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Burning thought
thats a great info link, some proof on there, Belial owns Demitri for sure, but hes not quite omnipotent as i first imagined, sounds odd tho, eyes on his palms, sounds like hes desigend like some Indian gods are
He's described as near omnipotent, and near omniscient, but he is omnipresent.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2007 08:27 PM
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

yes in Makai, as it says its apart of him isnt it

Old Post Sep 26th, 2007 08:42 PM