KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Games 'Respect' Forum » Respect Pyron, Eater of Worlds

Respect Pyron, Eater of Worlds
Started by: Violent2Dope

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (19): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Violent2Dope
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Burning thought
yes in Makai, as it says its apart of him isnt it
Yeah, and when he ripped Demitri's castle from Makai with one attack, he injured himself by doing so.

PYRON WOULD WIPE THE FLOOR WITH STORM LULZ!

Old Post Sep 26th, 2007 08:51 PM
Violent2Dope is currently offline Click here to Send Violent2Dope a Private Message Find more posts by Violent2Dope Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

hmm bad move laughing out loud apparently thats like rippng a hole in his power wasnt it from what i read, reducing his strength greatly

Old Post Sep 26th, 2007 08:54 PM
Burning thought is currently offline Click here to Send Burning thought a Private Message Find more posts by Burning thought Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Violent2Dope
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Burning thought
hmm bad move laughing out loud apparently thats like rippng a hole in his power wasnt it from what i read, reducing his strength greatly
Kinda.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2007 09:04 PM
Violent2Dope is currently offline Click here to Send Violent2Dope a Private Message Find more posts by Violent2Dope Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

No!

Maybe we'll meet again...
Wandering Flame (one of the best pieces in the Final Fantasy X soundtrack) happy

Old Post Sep 26th, 2007 09:23 PM
Wandering Flame is currently offline Click here to Send Wandering Flame a Private Message Find more posts by Wandering Flame Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Violent2Dope
God this pic looks cool

(please log in to view the image)
Caramel! big grin

Wandering Flame (one of the best pieces in the Final Fantasy X soundtrack) happy

Old Post Sep 26th, 2007 09:50 PM
Wandering Flame is currently offline Click here to Send Wandering Flame a Private Message Find more posts by Wandering Flame Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

He's described as near omnipotent, and near omniscient, but he is omnipresent.

You cannot be near omnipotent, it's either you are or not. Omnipotent means all power, meaning you can do anything. If you have limitations that you cannot control, then you are not omnipotent. It's one or the other, "Near Omnipotence" is pure hyperbole. I dunno how smart Belial was or if he was Omniscient, but I doubt it. If there is anyone close to being omniscient, it would be Galan. He was known as the brain of Makai and is the Oldest of the Nobles. I don't think that means he knows everything, but he did know all that happened in Makai. Also, Makai universe seems younger than our own. Pyron is older than everyoone in the cast.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2007 10:19 PM
Classic NES is currently offline Click here to Send Classic NES a Private Message Find more posts by Classic NES Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

^I have to agree with that. Near omnipotence is probably the most overrated thing period. Anyway, I still think you're not Ashtar. If you are then you'd be able to tell me what this is AND who the other person was calling you this (he frequents the game vs forum)

Old Post Sep 26th, 2007 10:50 PM
Violent2Dope
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Fire Ninja
You cannot be near omnipotent, it's either you are or not. Omnipotent means all power, meaning you can do anything. If you have limitations that you cannot control, then you are not omnipotent. It's one or the other, "Near Omnipotence" is pure hyperbole. I dunno how smart Belial was or if he was Omniscient, but I doubt it. If there is anyone close to being omniscient, it would be Galan. He was known as the brain of Makai and is the Oldest of the Nobles. I don't think that means he knows everything, but he did know all that happened in Makai. Also, Makai universe seems younger than our own. Pyron is older than everyoone in the cast.
Pyron is oldest, that is true. Also, Belial was able to look into Morrigan's many different paths she could possible take, and chose one for her and split her power into three. Pyron is not omniscient, he only has cosmic awareness, and it has been stated that his power is limited only by the boundaries of his mind. I did not pull near omnipotence out of my ass, I don't know what it means either, ask the people who made him.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2007 01:07 AM
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

Pyron can do anything he can think of, such as fart out ice cream cones bigger than the moon.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2007 01:45 AM
Violent2Dope
Restricted

Account Restricted

I have a question, how exactly did Demitri beat Pyron? I know he absorbed him, but what happened in the fight?

Old Post Sep 27th, 2007 01:46 AM
Sol Valentine
~Magnificent Ruffian~

I heard that he absorbed him, then Demitri used some dimension power to create a dimension and throw Pyron into some otherworldly place.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2007 01:48 AM
Sol Valentine is currently offline Click here to Send Sol Valentine a Private Message Find more posts by Sol Valentine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

It's ambigous, but he did absorb him. Demitri has magic at his disposal (Like many other makai). So, that gives him an edge compared to pyron who has no magic, but some cosmic based abilities. Though, he does have some catalysic energies.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2007 01:58 AM
Classic NES is currently offline Click here to Send Classic NES a Private Message Find more posts by Classic NES Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Violent2Dope
Restricted

Account Restricted

It's ambigous, but he did absorb him. Demitri has magic at his disposal (Like many other makai). So, that gives him an edge compared to pyron who has no magic, but some cosmic based abilities. Though, he does have some catalysic energies.
Pyron makes up for lack of magic with vast cosmic powers.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2007 02:00 AM
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

Not to mention he either looks like caramel or pudding.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2007 02:01 AM
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

But, Cosmic powers can't compare to high level magic in terms of plot powers. Seriously, with magic, you can do anything the plot calls for. Which is the strongest characters in fiction are usually magicians or magic based entity's. Especially, in anime.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2007 02:02 PM
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

If you ask me, the two can not be compared stick out tongue

Old Post Sep 27th, 2007 02:03 PM
Super Marie 64 is currently offline Click here to Send Super Marie 64 a Private Message Find more posts by Super Marie 64 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Violent2Dope
Restricted

Account Restricted

But, Cosmic powers can't compare to high level magic in terms of plot powers. Seriously, with magic, you can do anything the plot calls for. Which is the strongest characters in fiction are usually magicians or magic based entity's. Especially, in anime.
My answer is, Galactus. no expression Also, from what I've seen, Pyron is faster and stronger than Demitri and is a better fighter.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2007 08:33 PM
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

Galactus is a big time jobber. erm

Pyron is none of the above, he lost fair and square.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2007 10:30 PM
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

Galactus though has weaknesses, lack of food=him weak

his Cosmic powers are beyond pyron so i wouldnt compare them at all, not even along the same lines, not to menstion Cosmic power is still suspect, theres things you can only do with magic that cosmic power cannot do, its also debatable wether Cosmic power is actually a form of magic itself

Old Post Sep 27th, 2007 10:36 PM
Burning thought is currently offline Click here to Send Burning thought a Private Message Find more posts by Burning thought Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Violent2Dope
Restricted

Account Restricted

Galactus is a big time jobber. erm

Pyron is none of the above, he lost fair and square.
That's the thing, it cannot be proven, only I have some form of evidence by saying that nothing Demitri has ever shown was on par with Pyron. And I think Pyron can be compared with Galactus quite well, Pyron can move at speeds greatly exceeding light, he can manipulate matter and create powerful heralds, both are Skyfather level, both eat planets(only Pyron does not use tech) and both have some form of cosmic awareness.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2007 11:29 PM