KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Games 'Respect' Forum » Respect Pyron, Eater of Worlds

Respect Pyron, Eater of Worlds
Started by: Violent2Dope

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (19): « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

Udon comics works closely with Capcom and all the tidbits about the characters come from Capcom of Japan themselve's.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2007 06:41 PM
Classic NES is currently offline Click here to Send Classic NES a Private Message Find more posts by Classic NES Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

There's no such thing as near omnipotence, the info is obviously made up bs.

Maybe we'll meet again...
Wandering Flame (one of the best pieces in the Final Fantasy X soundtrack) happy

Old Post Sep 28th, 2007 11:02 PM
Wandering Flame is currently offline Click here to Send Wandering Flame a Private Message Find more posts by Wandering Flame Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

Nice straw man gears.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2007 11:08 PM
Classic NES is currently offline Click here to Send Classic NES a Private Message Find more posts by Classic NES Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

Ok?

Emperor @$$tard: Cop out!

Wandering Flame (one of the best pieces in the Final Fantasy X soundtrack) happy

Old Post Sep 28th, 2007 11:10 PM
Wandering Flame is currently offline Click here to Send Wandering Flame a Private Message Find more posts by Wandering Flame Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

It means your doing what you do best. . .being illogical.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2007 11:12 PM
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

quote: (post)
Originally posted by shin_gear

Emperor @$$tard: Cop out!

Yes I'm Emperor At Cash-tard. erm

Old Post Sep 28th, 2007 11:13 PM
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Fire Ninja
Yes I'm Emperor At Cash-tard. erm
Copout!

Old Post Sep 28th, 2007 11:14 PM
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

Copout!

Coping out by making fun of me. . .Sad, and further proves my point.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2007 11:18 PM
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

What makes me laugh is you state that even when I wasn't in a debate to begin with.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2007 11:21 PM
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

What makes me laugh is you state that even when I wasn't in a debate to begin with.

You were critiquing someones point. Last I checked, that's one of the ways to initiate a point. I called out your strawman and you ran away.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2007 11:25 PM
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

So, mentioning that near-omnipotence is nonexistent is running away? Great logic dumbass.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2007 11:28 PM
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

So, mentioning that near-omnipotence is nonexistent is running away? Great logic dumbass.

That's not what I pointed out, you tried to invalidate his entire argument by pointing out one weak point.

Oh, and your doing it again . . .I never stated that's why you ran away. Stop straw manning and debate me like you have some sense.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2007 11:32 PM
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

You're the one who obviously has no sense laughing. Who's argument was I trying to invalidate by saying the info of him being near-omnipotent is false?

Old Post Sep 28th, 2007 11:38 PM
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

V2D's and pro Udon arguments.

Last edited by Classic NES on Sep 28th, 2007 at 11:53 PM

Old Post Sep 28th, 2007 11:51 PM
Violent2Dope
Restricted

Account Restricted

I'll report both of your asses for tarnishing the Big God(as BT calls him LAWLZ) Pyron's good name.

PYRON WOULD WIPE THE FLOOR WITH STORM LULZ!

Old Post Sep 29th, 2007 03:07 AM
Violent2Dope is currently offline Click here to Send Violent2Dope a Private Message Find more posts by Violent2Dope Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

I have him on ignore but I looked at that last post. Like I said I mentioned the info of him being near omnipotent was bs (hence that part exclusively) since near omnipotence doesn't exist. Oh look, I'm repeating myself.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2007 03:10 AM
Violent2Dope
Restricted

Account Restricted

I have him on ignore but I looked at that last post. Like I said I mentioned the info of him being near omnipotent was bs (hence that part exclusively) since near omnipotence doesn't exist. Oh look, I'm repeating myself.
Well, basically he means he has great power with few limits.

PYRON WOULD WIPE THE FLOOR WITH STORM LULZ!

Old Post Sep 29th, 2007 03:18 AM
Violent2Dope is currently offline Click here to Send Violent2Dope a Private Message Find more posts by Violent2Dope Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Who else?
Who knows?

I just posted a link to a LONG ass article about UDON and Capcom, maybe people should read it, eh?

Old Post Sep 30th, 2007 02:21 AM
Who else? is currently offline Click here to Send Who else? a Private Message Find more posts by Who else? Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
No End N Site
Saikyo Pharaoh Sol Radguy

Originally posted by Who else?
I just posted a link to a LONG ass article about UDON and Capcom, maybe people should read it, eh?
But will they? Doubt it. The less people know, the more it fuels the hate.

"Step back loser! Make way for the winner!"
-Anakaris-

Old Post Sep 30th, 2007 02:25 AM
No End N Site is currently offline Click here to Send No End N Site a Private Message Find more posts by No End N Site Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

I guess acknowledging that near omnipotence doesn't exist equates to being a hater. I assume Fire-based Shinobi is a hater as well.

Old Post Sep 30th, 2007 03:08 AM