KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Games 'Respect' Forum » Respect Shin Gouki!!!

Respect Shin Gouki!!!
Started by: shin_gear

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Darkstorm Zero
Master of all Decepticons

"I have become Death, the destroyer of worlds..."

Old Post Oct 16th, 2007 04:57 AM
Darkstorm Zero is currently offline Click here to Send Darkstorm Zero a Private Message Find more posts by Darkstorm Zero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

-Cyber Akuma can beat Trance Kuja.

-Namco X Capcom Akuma is nothing. Namco made him.

-Pocket Fighter Akuma can still one shot islands with ease.

Maybe we'll meet again...
Wandering Flame (one of the best pieces in the Final Fantasy X soundtrack) happy

Old Post Oct 16th, 2007 06:26 AM
Wandering Flame is currently offline Click here to Send Wandering Flame a Private Message Find more posts by Wandering Flame Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darkstorm Zero

Oh no, not your sh!t again... I don't have the energy for it (please log in to view the image)

J/K

Old Post Oct 16th, 2007 10:00 AM
Darkstorm Zero is currently offline Click here to Send Darkstorm Zero a Private Message Find more posts by Darkstorm Zero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

I'm so profiling that.

Wandering Flame (one of the best pieces in the Final Fantasy X soundtrack) happy

Old Post Oct 16th, 2007 01:43 PM
Wandering Flame is currently offline Click here to Send Wandering Flame a Private Message Find more posts by Wandering Flame Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darkstorm Zero

laid out pussy stick out tongue

And you missed a heap of them in the Goku vs Pyron thread in the anime forums.

Old Post Oct 17th, 2007 08:20 AM
Violent2Dope
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yeah those were funny. We owned some fanboys in that thread.

PYRON WOULD WIPE THE FLOOR WITH STORM LULZ!

Old Post Oct 17th, 2007 10:11 AM
Violent2Dope is currently offline Click here to Send Violent2Dope a Private Message Find more posts by Violent2Dope Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

What's the Shun Goku Satsu consist of, sending the guy down to Hell to get his ass beat up by demons?

That's weird, considering apparently there are flashes in one game where Akuma performs it and you see brief glimpses of him beating his opponent with stuff like planks and etc.

Bored? Amuse yourself with Tower Defense!

Old Post Nov 15th, 2007 04:33 AM
DarkC is currently offline Click here to Send DarkC a Private Message Find more posts by DarkC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

Planks, l0l.

Old Post Nov 15th, 2007 05:26 AM
No End N Site
Saikyo Pharaoh Sol Radguy

quote: (post)
Originally posted by DarkC
What's the Shun Goku Satsu consist of, sending the guy down to Hell to get his ass beat up by demons?

That's weird, considering apparently there are flashes in one game where Akuma performs it and you see brief glimpses of him beating his opponent with stuff like planks and etc.
laughing out loud That sounds like Pocket Fighter

"Step back loser! Make way for the winner!"
-Anakaris-

Old Post Nov 15th, 2007 04:49 PM
No End N Site is currently offline Click here to Send No End N Site a Private Message Find more posts by No End N Site Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Snafu the Great
Jerkass Woobie

(please log in to view the image)

Chuck Norris learned his trademark move, along with his sense of duty and justice, from Jesus after watching Him roundhouse kick a money changer out of the temple.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2007 01:01 AM
Snafu the Great is currently offline Click here to Send Snafu the Great a Private Message Find more posts by Snafu the Great Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

Originally posted by Snafu the Great

Oh dear GOD.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2007 02:36 AM
DarkC is currently offline Click here to Send DarkC a Private Message Find more posts by DarkC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Snafu the Great
Jerkass Woobie

Chuck Norris learned his trademark move, along with his sense of duty and justice, from Jesus after watching Him roundhouse kick a money changer out of the temple.

Old Post Nov 19th, 2007 05:43 AM
Snafu the Great is currently offline Click here to Send Snafu the Great a Private Message Find more posts by Snafu the Great Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Snafu the Great
Jerkass Woobie

The Raging Demon in which Akuma beats up the opponent with planks and other objects is from Pocket Fighter.

As to how the Raging Demon plays out:

Storywise, during the Shun Goku Satsu the martial artist drags his victim to the Netherealm (Hell) where their bodies are both burned and simultaneously attacked by demons. The ferocity with which these demons attack depends on the amount of negative karma an individual has accrued over his lifetime. As a result, the martial artist performing the technique also puts his life in jeopardy. Even the innocent are not afforded any safety from a successfully performed Shun Goku Satsu, although they'll only be attacked for a short time before they'll go to Heaven if the victim is a good person (he does not have to necessarily be a saint). Against pure evil, this attack can be devastating, since all bad people go to the Netherealm to burn for eternity, even though the demons only attack the person for a short time. The only way to defend against it is by clearing the mind of all desire, guilt, hatred, and anger. Gen was able to survive the Shun Goku Satsu in this way. In the games, the amount of damage inflicted by the Shun Goku Satsu is consistent between characters and is unblockable if it connects. Effectively, the move is considered a throw super move.

Akuma also makes this statement about the R.D. in his Alpha 3 Ending:

"The Raging Demon.... It's power is unequaled.... It is not my fist, but your past sins that will kill you.... The more evil your past doings, the more painful your death...."

Old Post Nov 19th, 2007 05:47 AM
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

Shin mushkurou...mishutei miyu!!!

Old Post Jan 25th, 2008 06:08 PM
No End N Site

aint that what Shin akuma says in his intro in CVS2?

-Anakaris-

Old Post Jan 25th, 2008 06:13 PM
No End N Site is currently offline Click here to Send No End N Site a Private Message Find more posts by No End N Site Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

Originally posted by Akuma Killer
aint that what Shin akuma says in his intro in CVS2?

Yeah. stick out tongue It sounds really hardcore when he does.

Old Post Jan 25th, 2008 06:23 PM
No End N Site

I hate fightin him, next to the Double Impact version, the CVS2 Shin Akuma has to be the hardest...I killed him any tho, cuz I'm the Akuma Killer...

-Anakaris-

Old Post Jan 25th, 2008 08:07 PM
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

Yeah, he just jumps close in, does a punch combo on you, gou hadoukens you back and if you try projectiles he teleports, if you jump he jump kick combos you. Incredibly tough. I'll find a video:

Old Post Jan 25th, 2008 10:23 PM
No End N Site

I wonder how the MUGEN Akuma plays.

-Anakaris-

Old Post Jan 28th, 2008 03:30 AM
Who else?
Who knows?

Yeah, he just jumps close in, does a punch combo on you, gou hadoukens you back and if you try projectiles he teleports, if you jump he jump kick combos you. Incredibly tough. I'll find a video:

The Double Impact version is an ass.

First you beat Gouki and you only got a little piece of life left, then he gets up as Shin Gouki and you have to fight him again with only what ever you got left on your life bar. Not to mention he fights just like the CVS2 version but wit more supers. I think I beat him twice, once with Gill and once with Alex.

Old Post Jan 28th, 2008 06:09 PM
Who else? is currently offline Click here to Send Who else? a Private Message Find more posts by Who else? Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote