KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Games 'Respect' Forum » Respect Ryu!!!

Respect Ryu!!!
Started by: shin_gear

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (30): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

"Taught the Mishimas the techinique of headbutting." As if.

Maybe we'll meet again...
Wandering Flame (one of the best pieces in the Final Fantasy X soundtrack) happy

Old Post Sep 27th, 2007 05:29 AM
Wandering Flame is currently offline Click here to Send Wandering Flame a Private Message Find more posts by Wandering Flame Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Snafu the Great
Jerkass Woobie

quote: (post)
Originally posted by shin_gear
"Taught the Mishimas the techinique of headbutting." As if.

That was sarcasm on my end.

Chuck Norris learned his trademark move, along with his sense of duty and justice, from Jesus after watching Him roundhouse kick a money changer out of the temple.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2007 05:33 AM
Snafu the Great is currently offline Click here to Send Snafu the Great a Private Message Find more posts by Snafu the Great Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

My mistake then.

Wandering Flame (one of the best pieces in the Final Fantasy X soundtrack) happy

Old Post Sep 27th, 2007 05:34 AM
Wandering Flame is currently offline Click here to Send Wandering Flame a Private Message Find more posts by Wandering Flame Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sado22
Restricted

Account Restricted

PUSSY!!!!! mad

Old Post Sep 27th, 2007 07:10 AM
Sado22 is currently offline Click here to Send Sado22 a Private Message Find more posts by Sado22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

Dude why the fvck are you calling me a pussy in every thread I posted in in this forum?

Old Post Sep 27th, 2007 07:17 AM
Sado22
Restricted

Account Restricted

cuz of the one your showing in your avatar smokin'

Old Post Sep 27th, 2007 08:01 AM
Sado22 is currently offline Click here to Send Sado22 a Private Message Find more posts by Sado22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

It's a cute kitty.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2007 08:09 AM
Sado22
Restricted

Account Restricted

its a cute pussy stick out tongue

Old Post Sep 27th, 2007 08:19 AM
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

Whatever.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2007 10:17 AM
Sado22
Restricted

Account Restricted

okay fine, i'm sorry ryu fanboy. its obvious you don't like pussy smile

ShinGear=1
Sado=100000000000000000000000

~The Invincible Sado-sama

Old Post Sep 27th, 2007 02:34 PM
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

That's the score between you and judgement handjob or whatever his name was since I forgot.

Ryu would pwn all the guys in your avy and sig at once, without having to be Evil Ryu because SNK cannot compete with Capcom. Capcom is on a different level and it's punks like K' and Iori who wouldn't stand a chance in hell against Ryu or Gouki, or Oro who stalemated against Gouki with one hand.

Old Post Oct 7th, 2007 08:10 AM
P-Geyser
Saraya-Jade Maniac

Capcom is on a different level and it's punks like K' and Iori who wouldn't stand a chance in hell against Ryu or Gouki, or Oro who stalemated against Gouki with one hand.

Yeah screw Iori. Though as much as I have a problem with Ryu, I do acknowledge the fact that he is the pioneer as the fighters go wink

Old Post Oct 8th, 2007 03:11 AM
P-Geyser is currently offline Click here to Send P-Geyser a Private Message Find more posts by P-Geyser Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Snafu the Great
Jerkass Woobie

Ryu's Evolution over the years...Part 1

(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)

Chuck Norris learned his trademark move, along with his sense of duty and justice, from Jesus after watching Him roundhouse kick a money changer out of the temple.

Old Post Oct 8th, 2007 03:19 AM
Snafu the Great is currently offline Click here to Send Snafu the Great a Private Message Find more posts by Snafu the Great Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

The first pic is retarded for a number of reasons. I'm thinking of posting HD Ryu from the Street Fighter HD thread.

By the way Ryu >>>>> Terry Bogard

Old Post Oct 8th, 2007 03:25 AM
Snafu the Great
Jerkass Woobie

Part 2

(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Oct 8th, 2007 03:27 AM
Snafu the Great
Jerkass Woobie

(please log in to view the image)

The Man...The Legend...

Old Post Oct 8th, 2007 03:29 AM
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

Is the first pic from the very first Street Fighter? Rofl.

Btw SNK's sprite looks a lot cooler than the one with the big ass feet by Capcawm.

Old Post Oct 8th, 2007 03:30 AM
P-Geyser
Saraya-Jade Maniac

The first pic is retarded for a number of reasons. I'm thinking of posting HD Ryu from the Street Fighter HD thread.

By the way Ryu >>>>> Terry Bogard

Dems FIGHTING WORDS mad

Old Post Oct 8th, 2007 04:34 AM
P-Geyser is currently offline Click here to Send P-Geyser a Private Message Find more posts by P-Geyser Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

Old Post Oct 8th, 2007 05:08 AM
JacopeX
Restricted

Account Restricted

I respected Ryu my entire life as a street fighter fan. smile

Never liked Ken though. erm

The more you question it, the less you will understand.

Old Post Oct 8th, 2007 03:47 PM
JacopeX is currently offline Click here to Send JacopeX a Private Message Find more posts by JacopeX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote