KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Games 'Respect' Forum » Respect Ryu!!!

Respect Ryu!!!
Started by: shin_gear

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (30): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

Ken would be stronger than Ryu and Sagat if he devoted his life to fighting like them, though.

Maybe we'll meet again...
Wandering Flame (one of the best pieces in the Final Fantasy X soundtrack) happy

Old Post Oct 8th, 2007 03:56 PM
Wandering Flame is currently offline Click here to Send Wandering Flame a Private Message Find more posts by Wandering Flame Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
I-Drop
Privateer

Ditto. Ken's a natural & he's got more personality than Ryu. @Wizardworld Philly Ken cost $25 whereas Ryu cost just $20
quote: (post)
Originally posted by shin_gear
By the way Ryu >>>>> Terry Bogard
Ditto. Ryu is the truth. Forget that Marty McFly dressin' jobberbeater!!! Ryu would literally cut him in half w/the shoryuken(Didn't cut Sagat in 2 'cuz Sagat's a 1st class badass!!!).

Last edited by I-Drop on Oct 8th, 2007 at 06:17 PM

Old Post Oct 8th, 2007 06:12 PM
I-Drop is currently offline Click here to Send I-Drop a Private Message Find more posts by I-Drop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

Those were joke bs statements that you just ditto'd. Way to go.

Wandering Flame (one of the best pieces in the Final Fantasy X soundtrack) happy

Old Post Oct 8th, 2007 06:14 PM
Wandering Flame is currently offline Click here to Send Wandering Flame a Private Message Find more posts by Wandering Flame Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
I-Drop
Privateer

laughing I know fool. You were doing the usual mock Remy thing right? But I was serious.

Old Post Oct 8th, 2007 06:17 PM
I-Drop is currently offline Click here to Send I-Drop a Private Message Find more posts by I-Drop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
P-Geyser
Saraya-Jade Maniac

Hell no that bum that cant afford shoes aint beating Terry...ooops this is a respect thread my bad smile

Old Post Oct 9th, 2007 11:53 PM
P-Geyser is currently offline Click here to Send P-Geyser a Private Message Find more posts by P-Geyser Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sado22
Restricted

Account Restricted

yeah its a respect thread.....but it said nothing about flaming brain!
F--K YOU BRAIN!!!! mad

Old Post Oct 10th, 2007 10:16 AM
Sado22 is currently offline Click here to Send Sado22 a Private Message Find more posts by Sado22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

KMC said something about flaming members.

And Sado you're obviously one who doesn't respect Ryu so you should get out and make 1,000,000 Tekken respect threads!

Old Post Oct 10th, 2007 05:57 PM
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

It is a fact that only those who can defeat Shen Long would stand a chance against Ryu.

(please log in to view the image)

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Oct 10th, 2007 08:04 PM
Sol Valentine
~Magnificent Ruffian~

Gouken's back....

Old Post Oct 10th, 2007 08:07 PM
Sol Valentine is currently offline Click here to Send Sol Valentine a Private Message Find more posts by Sol Valentine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
P-Geyser
Saraya-Jade Maniac

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Sado22
yeah its a respect thread.....but it said nothing about flaming brain!
F--K YOU BRAIN!!!! mad

laughing ...oh man.

Old Post Oct 10th, 2007 09:21 PM
P-Geyser is currently offline Click here to Send P-Geyser a Private Message Find more posts by P-Geyser Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sado22
Restricted

Account Restricted

Shen long actually just means "dragon punch"......stupid capcmo figured since they have everyone confused with their english and japanese, why not through chinese in the mix and make it an even bigger mess.

and that shen long looks retarded. its like Jean Reno combined with Akuma. wtf?!

and that quote of Ryu is all wrong. what he said is:
you must first get castrated to stand a chance

~Sado

Old Post Oct 11th, 2007 07:17 AM
Sado22 is currently offline Click here to Send Sado22 a Private Message Find more posts by Sado22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

No you're wrong!

Old Post Oct 11th, 2007 01:39 PM
Darkstorm Zero
Master of all Decepticons

(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)
(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)

"I have become Death, the destroyer of worlds..."

Old Post Oct 14th, 2007 05:42 AM
Darkstorm Zero is currently offline Click here to Send Darkstorm Zero a Private Message Find more posts by Darkstorm Zero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

SNK's sprites suck!

Old Post Oct 14th, 2007 06:01 AM
Darkstorm Zero

Why?

You where the one who said SVC Chaos Ryu looked better than the others... confused

Old Post Oct 14th, 2007 06:12 AM
Darkstorm Zero is currently offline Click here to Send Darkstorm Zero a Private Message Find more posts by Darkstorm Zero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

Wasn't being serious to be honest.

Old Post Oct 14th, 2007 05:22 PM
Darkstorm Zero

When are you ever? stick out tongue

Old Post Oct 14th, 2007 11:19 PM
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

Right now. You must defeat Sheng Long to stand a chance...

Old Post Oct 14th, 2007 11:44 PM
Darkstorm Zero

I already did....

Old Post Oct 14th, 2007 11:49 PM
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

Good for you, now go on to fight Ryu himself..

Old Post Oct 14th, 2007 11:50 PM