KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Games 'Respect' Forum » Respect The 3 Prime Evils

Respect The 3 Prime Evils
Started by: MadMel

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

Next up is Mephisto! You can find pictures of abilities from the other two at the first page, both in the videos that MadMel posted and the pictures I took smile

After a long search, I found his underground hideout:

(please log in to view the image)

The moment I approached Mephisto, a soul slapped my but. If I was a couple of levels lower, that truly hurts. However, this was at the most simple of difficulties. A dangerous ability, as it can arrive at anytime and many times it finishes you:

A line of lighting, it can do quite the damage if you get caught in the middle:

He can also make painful balls of lighting and cold combined. They are most likely one of the most powerful attacks that the primes can do, as it slows you and does immense damage:

A cloud of poison will slowly wear the hero out during the battle. Any attempt of close-combat will trigger him to do this ability, along with smiting you with his not very nice hands:

Another one of his abilities is the charged bolts. A lighting attack that spreads in an area in front of him. If you are in close combat, you are bound to be hit by at least one or two:

He is not this simple at the toughest difficuly level:

The portal that he and his brother summoned together with Tal'Rasha. Mephisto was the one leading the dark ritual, as without him they would never have been able to open the portal to hell [The ritual can be seen in one of MadMel's videos]:

Old Post Sep 17th, 2007 08:53 PM
Super Marie 64 is currently offline Click here to Send Super Marie 64 a Private Message Find more posts by Super Marie 64 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Violent2Dope
Restricted

Account Restricted

Diablo is the most powerful, whereas Mephisto is the smartest and the leader, and Baal has the greatest army. They are all gangsta.cool

PYRON WOULD WIPE THE FLOOR WITH STORM LULZ!

Old Post Sep 17th, 2007 09:04 PM
Violent2Dope is currently offline Click here to Send Violent2Dope a Private Message Find more posts by Violent2Dope Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

I took the time to fight Diablo, to have you see him in live action. That video is the result of my Amazon, fighting Diablo at Hell [Together with two short songs] angel

When I get more time, I will make one with the other two as well wink

Old Post Sep 17th, 2007 09:06 PM
Super Marie 64 is currently offline Click here to Send Super Marie 64 a Private Message Find more posts by Super Marie 64 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

most excellent VID cowgirl, Diablo is badass, strongest for sure...and to think, thats like the 3rd strongest incarnation of him

Old Post Sep 17th, 2007 09:23 PM
Burning thought is currently offline Click here to Send Burning thought a Private Message Find more posts by Burning thought Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

We will also have to consider I have badass gear and high level raver

So he is normally much tougher than what it appears in that video smile

Old Post Sep 17th, 2007 09:27 PM
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

exactley, very powerufl he must be, was that enigma you were using?..also nice druid and sorc abilites, i didnt quite see but was he immune to frost and fire?

Old Post Sep 17th, 2007 09:30 PM
Burning thought is currently offline Click here to Send Burning thought a Private Message Find more posts by Burning thought Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

He had hell lots of armor! I never hit him [Which in a versus sense would mean he has hell lots of endurance wink]

I was using Enigma at times. At first I was going to record, fighting my way from the waypoint at Rivers of Flame all the way to him [I used Enigma a lot at that point] and then show the battle, but that took 10 minutes and if you multiply the speed too much it just looks stupid stick out tongue

As for the immunity, he did not have any. But he has hidden resistance to all elements. I think they removed the whole immunity thing when the expansion was released

Old Post Sep 17th, 2007 09:36 PM
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

ah i see, maybe, i know that at some point he has 75% resistence in all things, meaning not much damage gets to him, and Uber diablo if i remember last time had 95% to all powers...which was a little ridiculous for poor spell casters.

and yes that traveling to him and the seals is a pain in the @ss without teleportation magics, is this an online character or single player?

Old Post Sep 17th, 2007 09:39 PM
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

She is a single-player one big grin

I play with her whenever I have no internet wink

Old Post Sep 17th, 2007 09:49 PM
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

Great thread, guys.. But isn't Baal the one with the power? Diablo is the muscles and Mephisto the brain.. I thought it was something like that..

Baal- Power
Diablo- Muscle
Mephisto- Intelligence

"You will too eventually be part of my collection"

Old Post Sep 17th, 2007 09:52 PM
Nozdormu is currently offline Click here to Send Nozdormu a Private Message Find more posts by Nozdormu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Violent2Dope
Restricted

Account Restricted

Mephisto: Brain

Diablo: Power

Baal: Military power.

My Barb would pwn you CC...if I still had it...sad

Old Post Sep 17th, 2007 09:55 PM
Violent2Dope is currently offline Click here to Send Violent2Dope a Private Message Find more posts by Violent2Dope Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

i dont think baal is as powerful as diablo, its always diablo who returns first, also hes like the Devil himself, also in-game Diablo i would say is much harder than baal if gameplay means anything, but along with gameplay we have a list of powers that are canon to diablo even if certain gameplay things are not, for example his moves..his resistences, immunities, hes immune to be frozen for one. Can he be posisoned?

Old Post Sep 17th, 2007 09:58 PM
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

Whenever Diablo is frozen or poisoned, it goes away.. His freeze/poison duration is horribly short.. He can be frozen, as seen in one of CC's pictures..

In the video, he's hit by the creeper ((wherever that one came from))

Yeah, Diablo is tougher than Baal, but Diablo didn't splat a human with a wave of a finger..

Old Post Sep 17th, 2007 10:04 PM
Nozdormu is currently offline Click here to Send Nozdormu a Private Message Find more posts by Nozdormu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Violent2Dope
Restricted

Account Restricted

No, he just wiped out a city.

Old Post Sep 17th, 2007 10:06 PM
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

canonically speaking, Diablo (not sure about his brothers) can never permanently die, when their bodies are destroyed or if their soul stones are shattered they go to the deepest bowels of hell...i can only imagine however that this must make them stronger being in their home and eventually will re-emerge to take control of hell once more

also remember, this is just gameplay...think of the story, these prime evils are Gods....planet busting level for sure, its said inarius (brother of Tyrael is he not?..ime not sure, havnt read it for a long time) but inarious can destroy the world thousands times over and recreate the world also, thas just Inarius

Old Post Sep 17th, 2007 10:22 PM
Violent2Dope
Restricted

Account Restricted

Who the hell is Inarius?

Old Post Sep 17th, 2007 10:25 PM
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

I haven't read the books.. I should do that one day.. I do believe your right about Inarius being his brother though.. I'm a fan of Tyrael, even though it was a long time since I read anything about him, but Inarius is familiar..

Old Post Sep 17th, 2007 10:26 PM
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
Who the hell is Inarius?

he is an extremely powerful angel, not quite Tyrael level id imagine but he is very powerful as i explained, he is the father of the world of Sanctuary (diablos world) and lilith a demon queen was his mate until they broke up ofcourse for Inarius would not share power, and lilith didnt want to either.

but his power is incredible, and he and his armies were solod by Mephisto, considered weakest of the prime evils

Old Post Sep 17th, 2007 10:35 PM
Violent2Dope
Restricted

Account Restricted

Mephisto is weakest in power, but he is very intelligent, and can probably use it in battle. I had no idea Diablo characters were of planet busting level.

Old Post Sep 17th, 2007 10:36 PM
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

pff probably more than that, if Inarius can destroy the world 1000 times over, heavens knows what Diablo can do. Diablo being the lord of terror is the embodiment of it, his visage terrifies even other demons who are created out of terror, most enemies in canon would probably die of fright or go mentally insane to look upon him no matter how brave some of them are

and Inarius is spoken off as if he could do it effortlessly

Old Post Sep 17th, 2007 10:40 PM