KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Games 'Respect' Forum » Respect The 3 Prime Evils

Respect The 3 Prime Evils
Started by: MadMel

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
MadMel
Heh

my necro was the unstoppable
grims burning dead, that available at low level, is the best necro weapon
i had that, the most own age of all wands, "Boneshade", the necro armor "Bone"
it was a summon build with high iron maiden, bone spells and poison nova...ownage

Last edited by MadMel on Sep 18th, 2007 at 07:26 AM

Old Post Sep 18th, 2007 07:17 AM
MadMel is currently offline Click here to Send MadMel a Private Message Find more posts by MadMel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

I recorded a movie with Mephisto too big grin

Here are some of Mephisto's abilites yes

Old Post Sep 18th, 2007 02:00 PM
Super Marie 64 is currently offline Click here to Send Super Marie 64 a Private Message Find more posts by Super Marie 64 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

kewl

Old Post Sep 18th, 2007 02:16 PM
Burning thought is currently offline Click here to Send Burning thought a Private Message Find more posts by Burning thought Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

quote: (post)
Originally posted by C. C. Cowgirl

I recorded a movie with Mephisto too big grin

Here are some of Mephisto's abilites yes

I cant remember him using frost nova, but I guess he does.. It's quite strong, too, it seems..

"You will too eventually be part of my collection"

Old Post Sep 18th, 2007 02:21 PM
Nozdormu is currently offline Click here to Send Nozdormu a Private Message Find more posts by Nozdormu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

i hate those frost/lightning orb things, one hit me once, i remember having a rly hard job against mephisto the first time i faced him in the game, i broke him by making him stay on the edge of the wall and i was on the other side of the blood river and shot him but he was out of range to use his attacks

Old Post Sep 18th, 2007 02:26 PM
Burning thought is currently offline Click here to Send Burning thought a Private Message Find more posts by Burning thought Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

Originally posted by Burning thought
i hate those frost/lightning orb things, one hit me once, i remember having a rly hard job against mephisto the first time i faced him in the game, i broke him by making him stay on the edge of the wall and i was on the other side of the blood river and shot him but he was out of range to use his attacks

Oh yeah.. I remember that strategy.. When I encountered him the first time with my necromancer in hell.. I stood at a far distance and lamed my way with bone spirits..

Old Post Sep 18th, 2007 02:27 PM
Nozdormu is currently offline Click here to Send Nozdormu a Private Message Find more posts by Nozdormu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

kewl

I say kewl!

Maybe we'll meet again...
Wandering Flame (one of the best pieces in the Final Fantasy X soundtrack) happy

Old Post Sep 18th, 2007 02:29 PM
Wandering Flame is currently offline Click here to Send Wandering Flame a Private Message Find more posts by Wandering Flame Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Darth Extecute
Oh yeah.. I remember that strategy.. When I encountered him the first time with my necromancer in hell.. I stood at a far distance and lamed my way with bone spirits..

laughing yeh, i felt a little clever but also a little mean at the same time since he couldnt fight back sad

Old Post Sep 18th, 2007 02:31 PM
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

laughing yeh, i felt a little clever but also a little mean at the same time since he couldnt fight back sad

Hehe.. Dont worry.. Diably will do the fighting back for him..

Old Post Sep 18th, 2007 02:34 PM
Violent2Dope
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Darth Extecute
Pussy. stick out tongue As a Barb, that was pretty much impossible for me.

PYRON WOULD WIPE THE FLOOR WITH STORM LULZ!

Old Post Sep 18th, 2007 08:25 PM
Violent2Dope is currently offline Click here to Send Violent2Dope a Private Message Find more posts by Violent2Dope Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

i was a barb my first time, you can imagine how long it took to take mephisto down with some vender bought bow that was usless..it was terrible

Old Post Sep 18th, 2007 08:27 PM
Violent2Dope
Restricted

Account Restricted

Barbs shouldn't use bows lol.

PYRON WOULD WIPE THE FLOOR WITH STORM LULZ!

Old Post Sep 18th, 2007 08:29 PM
Violent2Dope is currently offline Click here to Send Violent2Dope a Private Message Find more posts by Violent2Dope Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

i kno but i had usless gear at the time and i had low lvl so this trick was the best way for me to win since mephisto couldnt fight back, yet he was capable of 1 hitting me with one of those orbs

Old Post Sep 18th, 2007 08:31 PM
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

I got to borrow my brother's paladin big grin

I will introduce Baal with him wink

Old Post Sep 18th, 2007 10:01 PM
Super Marie 64 is currently offline Click here to Send Super Marie 64 a Private Message Find more posts by Super Marie 64 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MadMel
Heh

ok cool
btw, necros arent pussies..i 1 on 1 barbs and the like without my minions (even though they were specked out stick out tongue)

Old Post Sep 19th, 2007 07:32 AM
MadMel is currently offline Click here to Send MadMel a Private Message Find more posts by MadMel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

This is the Baal encounter big grin

Old Post Sep 19th, 2007 09:13 AM
MadMel
Heh

hell yea! Happy Dance

Old Post Sep 19th, 2007 10:28 AM
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

Originally posted by C. C. Cowgirl

This is the Baal encounter big grin

Nice video, and nice paladin smile

And think to put those three together in a fight..

Old Post Sep 19th, 2007 03:19 PM
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

Thank you big grin

Just for everyones information if they missed the text; That paladin is almost as good as can possibly get. Baal is far more dangerous than he appears

Old Post Sep 19th, 2007 06:16 PM
MadMel
Heh

so true

Old Post Sep 27th, 2007 11:07 AM