KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Games 'Respect' Forum » Xaldin

Xaldin
Started by: Remindme

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
EvilAngel
Over the hills

Xaldin

Xaldin is the number III in Organization. He wields 6 dragoon and control the element of Wind.

(please log in to view the image)

Xaldin wields 6 dragoon and control the element of Wind.

History:

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: First appearing at Hollow Bastion, Xaldin confronts Sora in Beast's Castle when he manipulates the Beast's rage by various means so that a powerful Nobody and Heartless could be created from the Beast, forcing the Beast to turn on those he cares about. But Sora's interference with his plan forces Xaldin to steal the Beast's mystical rose to temper the Beast's rage. Despite Xaldin's lance-wielding Dragoon Nobodies, Sora and the Beast find him, and he reveals that the Organization needs Kingdom Hearts to become complete beings. He then kidnaps Belle, forcing the Beast to choose whether Belle or the rose is more important to him. The plan fails when Belle gets away with the rose and Xaldin falls against Sora and the Beast.

Powers Abilities

Using the wind element Xaldin does not need to hold his Dragoons in order to attack and defend with them. He can create a powerful barrier and using is dragoons in it so the barrier makes them spin, thus he can attack defensivey. He favours teleportation and flight to move around in battle. He also can combine his weapon to make into a longer weapon, or a whip-like one His attacks by combining the wind and his Dragoons make them Omnidirectional. He also has his Dragoon cannon that fire out a powerful wave of damaging wind. He can also rain down his Dragoons as such speed they appear to be some kind of Lightning attack

Xaldin is often called the hardest Organization member to defeat, excluding Xemnas

Xaldin Battle

Old Post Sep 17th, 2007 02:24 PM
EvilAngel is currently offline Click here to Send EvilAngel a Private Message Find more posts by EvilAngel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sol Valentine
~Magnificent Ruffian~

Good job with the thread.

Old Post Sep 17th, 2007 07:16 PM
Sol Valentine is currently offline Click here to Send Sol Valentine a Private Message Find more posts by Sol Valentine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Violent2Dope
Restricted

Account Restricted

Xaldin is THE hardest fight in the game. Xemnas has nothing on him.

PYRON WOULD WIPE THE FLOOR WITH STORM LULZ!

Old Post Sep 17th, 2007 07:40 PM
Violent2Dope is currently offline Click here to Send Violent2Dope a Private Message Find more posts by Violent2Dope Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sol Valentine
~Magnificent Ruffian~

Xaldin was easy.

Old Post Sep 17th, 2007 07:57 PM
Sol Valentine is currently offline Click here to Send Sol Valentine a Private Message Find more posts by Sol Valentine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Violent2Dope
Restricted

Account Restricted

I fought him on the hardest difficulty, makes Seph and Xemnas look like pantywaists.

Old Post Sep 17th, 2007 08:01 PM
Violent2Dope is currently offline Click here to Send Violent2Dope a Private Message Find more posts by Violent2Dope Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
EvilAngel
Over the hills

I think like all bosses He's harder/Easier depending on what you chose at the start of the game, sword, sheild or staff.

Reason i think that because first time i played i chose the staff and it took me like 10 attempts. But when i chose the sword (i think it was the sword) he was a piece of cake.

Old Post Sep 17th, 2007 08:09 PM
EvilAngel is currently offline Click here to Send EvilAngel a Private Message Find more posts by EvilAngel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sol Valentine
~Magnificent Ruffian~

I chose the Staff and was on the hardest difficulty.

Old Post Sep 17th, 2007 08:19 PM
EvilAngel
Over the hills

Eep, maybe i got them mixed up. But I know how hard he was seemed to change when i chose other things.

Old Post Sep 17th, 2007 08:33 PM
Sol Valentine
~Magnificent Ruffian~

Man I wanna see Klarrann v.s. Xaldin.

Old Post Sep 17th, 2007 08:35 PM
EvilAngel
Over the hills

Meh, i wouldn't see Xaldin losing, he doesn't need to get in range, and he can stay out of Klarrann's

Old Post Sep 17th, 2007 08:36 PM
Sol Valentine
~Magnificent Ruffian~

Aspharr v.s. Xaldin would be an excellent fight to see though.

Old Post Sep 17th, 2007 08:39 PM
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
I fought him on the hardest difficulty, makes Seph and Xemnas look like pantywaists.

Sephiroth in Kingdom Hearts 1 is THE hardest boss in the KH series

Old Post Sep 17th, 2007 09:17 PM
ESB -1138 is currently offline Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sol Valentine
~Magnificent Ruffian~

You get to fight Seph in KH1?

Old Post Sep 17th, 2007 09:23 PM
EvilAngel
Over the hills

Yeah platinum match in the Colosseum.

Most people can't beat him at level 99 with the Ultima Keyblade erm

Old Post Sep 17th, 2007 09:31 PM
Sol Valentine
~Magnificent Ruffian~

I remember,............ Oh yeah!

I beat him, but with like 1/2 of 1/2 of my life left.

Old Post Sep 17th, 2007 09:40 PM
EvilAngel
Over the hills

How can you beat him and not remember??? he's by far the hardest boss in any game i've played ^^'

Old Post Sep 17th, 2007 11:01 PM
Violent2Dope
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by ESB -1138
Sephiroth in Kingdom Hearts 1 is THE hardest boss in the KH series
True lol. First time I fought him, he took me out in two hits.

Old Post Sep 17th, 2007 11:08 PM
Sol Valentine
~Magnificent Ruffian~

All he did was a 2 hitter, then I was lying on the floor while Donald and Goofy fought alone.

Old Post Sep 17th, 2007 11:16 PM
EvilAngel
Over the hills

You fight him alone though.....

Old Post Sep 17th, 2007 11:54 PM
Sol Valentine
~Magnificent Ruffian~

A glitch somehow.

But the 2nd time I tried I was like 'WTF?' and then I got my ass beat in 1 hit.

Old Post Sep 18th, 2007 12:07 AM