KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Games 'Respect' Forum » Respect Scorpion

Respect Scorpion
Started by: Snafu the Great

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Snafu the Great
Jerkass Woobie

Bio (Part 2)

Mortal Kombat 4/Gold

(please log in to view the image)

Mortal Kombat Deadly Alliance

Mortal Kombat Deception

Mortal Kombat Armageddon

Chuck Norris learned his trademark move, along with his sense of duty and justice, from Jesus after watching Him roundhouse kick a money changer out of the temple.

Old Post Dec 16th, 2007 09:47 PM
Snafu the Great is currently offline Click here to Send Snafu the Great a Private Message Find more posts by Snafu the Great Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
No End N Site
Saikyo Pharaoh Sol Radguy

Scorps goin down in history and for all the right things, it get's no cooler than him.

"Step back loser! Make way for the winner!"
-Anakaris-

Old Post Dec 16th, 2007 11:33 PM
No End N Site is currently offline Click here to Send No End N Site a Private Message Find more posts by No End N Site Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Patriotic Judge

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Furion
Scorpion = most powerful fighter in MK.

Hmm. Yes. Perhaps he is... but he does get whooped by both Shujinko and Taven in Deception's and Armageddon's Konquest modes, so it's debatable.

He can kill Onaga

So can Shujinko shifty, and canon-wise, it was actually him who defeated the Dragon King in Deception, not Scorpion. Don't believe me? Read Onaga's bio in his respect thread.

so take that Liu Kang.

Bah. Liu Kang pretty much went downhill after being resurrected as a zombie anyhow. stick out tongue

Originally posted by Snafu the Great
Cooking with Scorpion, anyone?

laughing How could I forget about that?
It was probably my favorite unlockable video in the Deadly Alliance Krypt.

Bout time I did this right. After all of the MK respect threads I did, I had to right this one.

Yeah, really. Of course, you weren't as experienced at MK respect thread-making when you first made this thread as you are now. stick out tongue

He has been given a new body and a uniform which mocks the Lin Kuei's with its cowardly yellow color.

Cowardly? mad

I always thought his yellow ninja uniform was supposed to represent the yellowness of fire or somethin'. >.>

Mortal Kombat II

Well I'll be...
If he's the "guardian" of the newer Subzero though, then why does Scorpion end up killing him as well in his MK4 ending? roll eyes (sarcastic)

OMG Plot hole!

Mortal Kombat Armageddon

Damn that Quan Chi.

Like I said, he deserved to get transformed into a Kamidogu by the Elder Gods in his Armageddon ending.

Last edited by Ridley_Prime on Dec 17th, 2007 at 12:01 AM

Old Post Dec 16th, 2007 11:58 PM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Snafu the Great
Jerkass Woobie

Some Scorpion videos:

Scorpion vs Mortal Kombat

Fatality Theater

Chuck Norris learned his trademark move, along with his sense of duty and justice, from Jesus after watching Him roundhouse kick a money changer out of the temple.

Last edited by Snafu the Great on Dec 17th, 2007 at 12:09 AM

Old Post Dec 17th, 2007 12:00 AM
Snafu the Great is currently offline Click here to Send Snafu the Great a Private Message Find more posts by Snafu the Great Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Patriotic Judge

Scorpion Fatality Demo

Heh. I always did love his fatality in MK4 where he actually turns into a Scorpion laughing out loud (probably my favorite one of his besides where he takes off his mask and burns the opponent). His penguin animality though is just... meh. erm

Also, don't forget his fatality attempt on the so-called "no-talent ass clown".

Old Post Dec 17th, 2007 12:08 AM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Violent2Dope
Restricted

Account Restricted

Scorpion is EASILY my fave MK character.

PYRON WOULD WIPE THE FLOOR WITH STORM LULZ!

Old Post Dec 17th, 2007 12:11 AM
Violent2Dope is currently offline Click here to Send Violent2Dope a Private Message Find more posts by Violent2Dope Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Furion
Restricted

Account Restricted

How Cage killed Scorpion, I don't know. Funny how I despise Cage in the games, but I like him in the movie.

I'm here to kick ass and play videogames....and I'm all out of ass.
Thanks amity75 for the sig

Old Post Dec 17th, 2007 01:04 AM
Furion is currently offline Click here to Send Furion a Private Message Find more posts by Furion Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Patriotic Judge

How Cage killed Scorpion, I don't know. Funny how I despise Cage in the games, but I like him in the movie.

Meh. The feeling's mutual. stick out tongue

-----

And what's this? An actual sequel to the Ryu vs Scorpion fight? eek!

Awesome! Happy Dance

Old Post Dec 17th, 2007 01:10 AM
Furion
Restricted

Account Restricted

I don't think Shujinko killed Onaga. In Armaggedon, Scorpion's Clan was revived as spectres due to Scorpion doing a job for the Elder Gods. The only job I know of is Defeating Onaga. Of course maybe Scorpion just aided Shujinko.

Old Post Dec 17th, 2007 01:36 AM
Furion is currently offline Click here to Send Furion a Private Message Find more posts by Furion Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Patriotic Judge

I don't think Shujinko killed Onaga. In Armaggedon, Scorpion's Clan was revived as spectres due to Scorpion doing a job for the Elder Gods. The only job I know of is Defeating Onaga. Of course maybe Scorpion just aided Shujinko.

Meh. I guess that could be true erm...

It still remains questionable though if the "true champion of the Elder Gods" is really Scorpion or Shujinko. stick out tongue

Old Post Dec 17th, 2007 06:49 PM
Furion
Restricted

Account Restricted

Scorpion>Shujinko. Shujinko's just a move stealer and is gonna get his ass kicked by Raiden.

Old Post Dec 17th, 2007 09:46 PM
Ridley_Prime
Patriotic Judge

Scorpion>Shujinko.

If that's the case, why does Scorpion get his ass kicked by Shujinko at the end of Deception's Konquest mode? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Though, I can agree that Scorpion's still a cooler character as a whole.

Shujinko's just a move stealer

..... with years and years of combat experience, as he was given the ability to absorb the combat essence of any fighter he encounters by Onaga (disguised as Damashi) himself. smile

and is gonna get his ass kicked by Raiden.

If you're referring to Raiden's Deception ending, I don't think that actually happened and was just one of those "what if?" endings. Otherwise, we wouldn't have seen Shujinko appear in Armageddon.

Old Post Dec 17th, 2007 10:32 PM
Furion
Restricted

Account Restricted

1. Cause Shujinko's a move stealer. If he didn't have any of those stolen moves, Scorpion would Toast that dude.
2.Boy that was Onaga's big mistake.
3.Raiden's coming for him. I know it, and You know it. Raiden HATES move stealers.

Old Post Dec 17th, 2007 11:26 PM
Snafu the Great
Jerkass Woobie

Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
Well I'll be...
If he's the "guardian" of the newer Subzero though, then why does Scorpion end up killing him as well in his MK4 ending? roll eyes (sarcastic)

OMG Plot hole!

Forgive me for saying this, but it's because he was dumb enough to follow Quan Chi, who claimed that Subzero II offed his family. And as for Scorpion's ending, Subzero II got the crap beaten out of him. He wasn't killed.

Quan Chi appears and ran his big mouth about what had really happened, which got him a one-way trip to the Netherrealm, where be basically becomes Scorpion's punching bag until Deadly Alliance.

Old Post Dec 17th, 2007 11:30 PM
Furion
Restricted

Account Restricted

Quan Chi wasn't his punching bag, Scorp chased Quan all over the netherrealm. If Scorpion EVER caught Quanchi=Goriest Fatality x 10

Old Post Dec 17th, 2007 11:40 PM
Ridley_Prime
Patriotic Judge

1. Cause Shujinko's a move stealer. If he didn't have any of those stolen moves, Scorpion would Toast that dude.

Actually, Shujinko didn't have any special moves (unless you count the throw) when he fights Scorpion in Deception's Konquest mode, because you have to unlock Shujinko's other specials in the Krypt AFTER defeating Scorpion at the end stick out tongue (in a 3-round match).

Nice try though.

2.Boy that was Onaga's big mistake.

Not really. Onaga did what he had to escape from his prison, by manipulating someone into gathering all the Kamidogu in the Nexus for him. Giving Shujinko the ability to absorb the combat essence of any fighter he encounters was but a small price to pay, as Onaga still survived his assault (hence why he came back in Armageddon).

3.Raiden's coming for him. I know it, and You know it. Raiden HATES move stealers.

Meh. Whatever. stick out tongue

Forgive me for saying this, but it's because he was dumb enough to follow Quan Chi, who claimed that Subzero II offed his family. And as for Scorpion's ending, Subzero II got the crap beaten out of him. He wasn't killed.

Oh. He wasn't? Guess I was mistaken then. It sure looked like Subzero got killed though erm (in Scorpion's MK4 ending), but if he didn't die, I guess he just passed out after talking some.

Quan Chi wasn't his punching bag, Scorp chased Quan all over the netherrealm. If Scorpion EVER caught Quanchi=Goriest Fatality x 10

Actually, Quan Chi was his punching bag until he pleaded to Moloch and Drahmin to protect him from the ninja spectre stick out tongue (which then Scorpion had to chase Quan Chi all over the Netherrealm).

Last edited by Ridley_Prime on Dec 18th, 2007 at 01:31 AM

Old Post Dec 18th, 2007 01:22 AM
Ridley_Prime
Patriotic Judge

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2007 06:02 AM
Ridley_Prime
Patriotic Judge

Scorpion's trading card.

Apparently he's Ed Boon's (MK's co-creator) favorite character.

"The spear move has always been one of my favorite moves in all the Mortal Kombat games, and I don't think we've ever been able to top it."

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2007 10:58 PM
Furion
Restricted

Account Restricted

Old Post Dec 29th, 2007 03:39 AM
Ridley_Prime
Patriotic Judge

The Version without the Music

Ah...

I came across that sometime before, and was looking for that video earlier to post it here, but I couldn't find it, though it seems you did. Thanks for posting this. thumb up

I love that. big grin

Old Post Dec 29th, 2007 04:20 AM