KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Transformers » Question : Is A Zeppelin Transformer Possible ?

Is it possible ?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Yup, perfectly plausable 3 37.50%
Sort of.... 2 25.00%
Nope 1 12.50%
It'll explode, OH THE HUMANITY ! 2 25.00%
Total: 8 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Question : Is A Zeppelin Transformer Possible ?
Started by: grey fox

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 [2] 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Orbius

Have to post this since my edit time expired.

Something worse: A 300 crossover.

*At the beginning of Megatron's lust for power and betrayal*

Wheeljack: This is madness! The Autobots will never go for this!

Megatron: Madness? THIS IS CYBERTRON! *Megatron kicks Wheeljack into a pit, then turns and walks away, the camera slowing down.*

Michael Bay, never read this forum, because I know in my heart you'd do some stupid shit like this.

Old Post Oct 24th, 2007 05:31 PM
Orbius is currently offline Click here to Send Orbius a Private Message Find more posts by Orbius Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scythe
The Goat

Still doesn't beat the HP TF crossover, what was that dude thinking?! Wow...

Old Post Oct 24th, 2007 11:08 PM
Scythe is currently offline Click here to Send Scythe a Private Message Find more posts by Scythe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Orbius

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Scythe
Still doesn't beat the HP TF crossover, what was that dude thinking?! Wow...

Scythe my boy, sometimes Crack can be a 35 year old virgin's still living in his mother's basement best friend.

Old Post Oct 25th, 2007 03:03 AM
Orbius is currently offline Click here to Send Orbius a Private Message Find more posts by Orbius Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scythe
The Goat

I'm not your boy...

Old Post Oct 25th, 2007 03:06 AM
Scythe is currently offline Click here to Send Scythe a Private Message Find more posts by Scythe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Orbius

That's not what the test results said.

Old Post Oct 25th, 2007 03:41 AM
Scythe
The Goat

Yeah.... about that...

SO anyhoo, back on topic.

Old Post Oct 25th, 2007 05:39 AM
Orbius

Scythe...I am your father!

....wait...wrong movie....this movie actually had GOOD love scenes, with good dialogue..Take note Lucas, you 2-dimensional demon.

Anyways, about a Zepplin Transformer, the only problem I could see is the mass-displacement of the balloon part. Unless it'd be like a weird shield around him, otherwise it'd be like wearing a giant parachute....come to think of it, that would make a nice entrance. See this zepplin overhead, then watch it transform and parachute down, then have the balloon part wrap around him like a cape.

Old Post Oct 25th, 2007 06:02 AM
Scythe
The Goat

Better then a snowmobile TF....

Old Post Oct 25th, 2007 06:35 AM
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

Nah Classic Cowboys stories are all pretty similar in the sense that they read like cheesy Action movies.

He updates stupidly slowly though, I'm still waiting for a firth chapter of his Naruto/FF7-AC crossover.

Old Post Oct 25th, 2007 07:41 AM
grey fox is currently offline Click here to Send grey fox a Private Message Find more posts by grey fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

Breifly on the subject of the GL love scenes thing, I don't think Lucas was trying to show us your classic good relationship. He was showing us what happens whena lame assed relationship goes hideously wrong.
When things are right they flow well. When its wrong, theres a hideous awkwardness that dogs the whole thing. And thats what we were given in AOTC and ROTS.

Now if your talking about the ESB relationship issues.... then thats where Lucas shows us how f***ed relationships are in his eyes lol
"Duuuuuuuude! Its your sister!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"Van Zan is the Pinocchio of feces." - Lestov16

Old Post Oct 25th, 2007 02:35 PM
Sadako of Girth is currently offline Click here to Send Sadako of Girth a Private Message Find more posts by Sadako of Girth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Orbius

Originally posted by grey fox
Nah Classic Cowboys stories are all pretty similar in the sense that they read like cheesy Action movies.

He updates stupidly slowly though, I'm still waiting for a firth chapter of his Naruto/FF7-AC crossover.

...Naruto/FF7 crossover?...Now I have to kill him.

And I didn't think it was humanly possible, but that HP TF crossover made me hate Potter even more than I already did.

And about the AOTC and ROTS love scenes, he could've atleast given us some dialogue that doesn't make us gag on our own vomit everytime we hear it. Not the "You're so beautiful." "It's only because I'm so in love." What the hell is that?? I've heard some pretty stupid lines, but never that bad.

Last edited by Orbius on Oct 25th, 2007 at 03:41 PM

Old Post Oct 25th, 2007 03:36 PM
Scythe
The Goat

George Lucas knows what love is...?

Old Post Oct 25th, 2007 09:13 PM
Orbius

He atleast knows what rape is. That's what he did to his franchise and his fans.

Old Post Oct 26th, 2007 02:53 AM
Scythe
The Goat

That's so gay! To be the only woman on earth raped by Lucas...

Old Post Oct 26th, 2007 02:58 AM
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

Originally posted by Orbius
He atleast knows what rape is. That's what he did to his franchise and his fans.

Yeah he is an avid student who takes professor Bay's rape class on tuesdays. stick out tongue

The schedule is:

Mon: Rape
Tue: Rape
Wed: Rape
Thurs: Embroidery, Knitting and Rape.
Fri: Rape in the mornings til noon, then a half day.

Sat and Sun: Extra curricular rape, and study of raping childhoods and shattering hopes.

Last edited by Sadako of Girth on Oct 26th, 2007 at 05:54 PM

Old Post Oct 26th, 2007 05:46 PM
Sadako of Girth is currently offline Click here to Send Sadako of Girth a Private Message Find more posts by Sadako of Girth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Orbius

Originally posted by Sadako of Girth
Yeah he is an avid student who takes professor Bay's rape class on tuesdays. stick out tongue

The schedule is:

Mon: Rape
Tue: Rape
Wed: Rape
Thurs: Embroidery, Knitting and Rape.
Fri: Rape in the mornings til noon, then a half day.

Sat and Sun: Extra curricular rape, and study of raping childhoods and shattering hopes.

Hah, but atleast we didn't go to the Transformers movie out of nessecity like with Star Wars....Actually, the only reason I went to see the movie was for Peter Cullen as Prime. Honestly, if he didn't come back, I would've never seen it.

Here's a kicker: This one guy I talked to said *john travolta* would've made a good Prime. And he did it with a straight face. It made me laugh for a week. Come to think of it, I can see Travolta as Jazz.

Old Post Oct 26th, 2007 06:01 PM
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

Well I had to go see it Ive been a fan of the franchise he has raped since 84. Hence I feel dicked about.

"You dig it the most" from Pulp Fiction at least had a Jazz like ring to it. Anything'd be better than that goddawful portrayal.

Why Scatman Crothers? Why did you take him 'o lorrrrrrrrrd....?!?!?!

Last edited by Sadako of Girth on Oct 26th, 2007 at 06:07 PM

Old Post Oct 26th, 2007 06:03 PM
Orbius

I been a Transformers fan all my life, still love to play with the toys muahahah. And I saw the film two different ways.

I saw it as a newcomer to the Transformers world would. Just think, this to some 5 or 6 year old is what the G1 was to us when we were kids.

And I saw it as a fan of the G1, loving everything about them. The movie paid more homage than I thought it would. It entertained me, and I got to see Prime kick ass (which is all I really wanted anyways ;D)

And I did like some of the changes, like Bumblebee has more of a purpose finally, and I kinda enjoyed how they intergrated the humans, you actually get to feel empathy for them.

That said, I believe the only reason you get to see a fraction of the Transformers is that this movie was most likely an experiment more than anything. They wanted to guage our reaction, they had to get the CGI and all that right. So now I think that since they have that down, there'll be some kick ass action in the next movie, because the team knows what to do, they know how to do it, they're ready this time, and hopefully they'll have a bigger budget.

Old Post Oct 26th, 2007 08:08 PM
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

There are more factors that worked against it, for me...
The script,

the sense you can get that it was made by someone with no sense of the spirit of the subject matter at hand,
the way that the decepticons were little more than b-movie RARRRRRRRR villians characterisation wise,

the way that the time spent on the humans could have been spent better than in second hand ID4/alien virus and MIB/cooky fictional investigator storylines,

The designs of the decepticons being do indistinct outlines wise that fast moving combat was too hard to follow... (That bit with Ironhide vs Blackout just before Blackout escapes, transforming, for example)

The overdumbing down of what was at least in comic form, followable sci-fi fantasy that had actual depth and character.

The patheticness of the ending with Megatron being killed by human with a rubik's cube - a human that he had every opportunity to crush/flick/grab the allspark from for a painfully obvious amount of time just prior to the slaying.

I enjoy some aspects of the movie, I still watch it after all, but its mainly for the prettyness/shinyness and I have to ffwd to the tf bits having gotten so bored by all the subplot stuff/other plotholes/pieces of corporate brainlessness after rewatches.

Rachel Taylor and Megan Fox are damned hot too.

Last edited by Sadako of Girth on Oct 26th, 2007 at 08:52 PM

Old Post Oct 26th, 2007 08:49 PM
Scythe
The Goat

It was a good action flick, never see these kinds of things as nothing more then a good action flick, and you'll the theater feeling good.

Old Post Oct 26th, 2007 10:38 PM