KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Games 'Respect' Forum » Lexaeus

Lexaeus
Started by: Remindme

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
EvilAngel
Over the hills

Lexaeus

Lexaeus is the number V in Organization XIII His element is Earth and he wield a monstrous Tomahawk

(please log in to view the image)

Lexaeus was a quiet member of Organization XIII. He with Zexion saw Marluxia's plan to overthrow the Organization and together with Zexion planned to use Riku to counter Sora.

History:

Lexaeus, along with Vexen and Zexion, are older members of the Organization who occupy the basement levels of Castle Oblivion. Lexaeus and Zexion discover Marluxia's plan to manipulate Sora into destroy the Organization, they then plan to use Riku in the same way to counter Marluxia.

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: When it becomes dangerously apparent that Sora might fall into Marluxia's grasp, Lexaeus confronts Riku directly, trying to convince him to open himself up to the power of the darkness in his heart. Riku refuses to give in and Lexaeus attacks him. After their battle Lexaeus falls, with his last strength releases all of the darkness within him in hopes of overwhelming and consuming Riku. However, King Mickey protects Riku from the part of Xehanort's Heartless in his heart.

Powers Abilities

Lexaeus can use the earth to create earthquakes and shoot spikes from the earth at his enemies. He can also power himself up using the power of earth, making his strength increase many times it's original power (thus there are no long fights with him, you have to defeat him before he can one shot you). Lexaeus will also throw his Tomahawk at you in a boomerang like attack. Lexaeus's ultimate attack is to fly away from his enemy then fly at them like a meteorite. During battle he will also strike the earth to make it shoot up hit hit and damage enemies or perhaps for a defense.

(Note, it takes him 2 minutes to increase his power by x30)

Last edited by EvilAngel on Sep 18th, 2007 at 03:46 PM

Old Post Sep 18th, 2007 03:40 PM
EvilAngel is currently offline Click here to Send EvilAngel a Private Message Find more posts by EvilAngel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

I should play this game big grin It seems to have lots of fun characters stick out tongue

Old Post Sep 18th, 2007 03:58 PM
Super Marie 64 is currently offline Click here to Send Super Marie 64 a Private Message Find more posts by Super Marie 64 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
EvilAngel
Over the hills

Heh yeah you should ^-^ story line is awesome, Gameplay is nice, Graphics are pretty nice, It's an all round good game ^-^

Mind you, If you thinking of playing KH2 first, I warn you, the first 2 hours will be a bit like WTF ^^'

Old Post Sep 18th, 2007 04:09 PM
EvilAngel is currently offline Click here to Send EvilAngel a Private Message Find more posts by EvilAngel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

I would never start with the sequel stick out tongue

Old Post Sep 18th, 2007 04:14 PM
Super Marie 64 is currently offline Click here to Send Super Marie 64 a Private Message Find more posts by Super Marie 64 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
EvilAngel
Over the hills

Heh, good stuff. Just so you know Theres:

Kingdom Hearts

Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories

Kingdom Hearts II

Kingdom Hearts Final Mix (japanese release only )

Old Post Sep 18th, 2007 04:19 PM
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yeah...

Anyway this is the last and final Organization XIII thread I think.

Maybe we'll meet again...
Wandering Flame (one of the best pieces in the Final Fantasy X soundtrack) happy

Old Post Sep 18th, 2007 05:04 PM
Wandering Flame is currently offline Click here to Send Wandering Flame a Private Message Find more posts by Wandering Flame Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
EvilAngel
Over the hills

Yep, all finished now, still miffed ESB did Riku sad

Old Post Sep 18th, 2007 05:14 PM
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

Me sort of as well...but I'm a lazy person so ^^

Wandering Flame (one of the best pieces in the Final Fantasy X soundtrack) happy

Old Post Sep 18th, 2007 05:15 PM
Wandering Flame is currently offline Click here to Send Wandering Flame a Private Message Find more posts by Wandering Flame Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

Holy crap...I just watched the first ever gameplay video of Lexaeus in action...and I watched it on mute...he's way tougher than I initially thought. messed

Old Post Sep 18th, 2007 05:29 PM
EvilAngel
Over the hills

Huh? the video i posted or another one?

Yeah i admit looks alot stronger there than in chain of memories for the GBA. You fight him as Riku there, and to be honest he wasn't that hard.

I mean, Sora lost half him life when Lexaeus did his ultimate attack, and he had reflect up ^^'

Last edited by EvilAngel on Sep 18th, 2007 at 05:35 PM

Old Post Sep 18th, 2007 05:32 PM
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yeah I meant your's.

He just keeps tapping into more power ^^'

Old Post Sep 18th, 2007 05:35 PM
Sol Valentine
~Magnificent Ruffian~

Cool. His name is cool also.

Old Post Sep 18th, 2007 07:23 PM
Sol Valentine is currently offline Click here to Send Sol Valentine a Private Message Find more posts by Sol Valentine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
EvilAngel
Over the hills

This completes all of Organization XIII Yay ^-^

Old Post Sep 18th, 2007 09:23 PM
Sol Valentine
~Magnificent Ruffian~

So who are you gonna do now?

Old Post Sep 18th, 2007 09:26 PM
Sol Valentine is currently offline Click here to Send Sol Valentine a Private Message Find more posts by Sol Valentine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
EvilAngel
Over the hills

Hmm.....i was going to do Riku but ESB stole that from me, the dastard....so....I dunno....

Old Post Sep 18th, 2007 09:33 PM
Sol Valentine
~Magnificent Ruffian~

I'm gonna work on another respect thread now.

Old Post Sep 18th, 2007 09:38 PM
EvilAngel
Over the hills

Okie, maybe i'll think of someone else i can do....

Old Post Sep 18th, 2007 09:41 PM
Sol Valentine
~Magnificent Ruffian~

I'm done

Old Post Sep 18th, 2007 10:00 PM