KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Heroes » Heroes News Thread

Heroes News Thread
Started by: S_D_J

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (11): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
S_D_J
Bane

Heroes News Thread

I thought we should have a News thread

All news and confirmed Rumors about the show: Casting News, Info on upcoming episodes, Cast related News and Confirmed and Debuked Rumors (not theories) could go in this thread.

I'll start by quoting info given in the main Heroes thread, about Season 2
(Starts Sep. 25)

quote: (post)
Originally posted by S_D_J
-Next season "Generations" starts somewhat 4 month after 1st season finale, except for Hiro, which starts rite after the finale.
-next season will start in September. It will consist of 30 episodes (including 6 origins episodes).
-there will be at least two volumes next season. Volume 2 "Generations" and Volume "3" (it's been said that "Origins" it's not volume 3).
-It could happen that there’ll be 3 volumes/story arcs next seasons, besides Origins ( then again it could be like this: Volume 2 = Generations, Volume 3 = untitled, Volume 4=Origins)
-Volume 2 should be the longest; ending around middle season.
-Season 2 should end in April, Origins will run through May.
-Season 2 started filming June 19th.
-"Origins" will be a 6 episode mini-season (NBC later describes it as an Spin-off show altogether, so it could become its own show, rather than a mini-season):
-it'll start right after season 2 ends
-it will feature 6 new heroes (6 new characters)
-each episode will be self-contain (one shot)
-at first it was said that people would be able to vote for their fav heroe in origins, then that character will join the main cast as a regular. but...
-it's likely that producers will try to get big shot celebrities, as well as directors, to start/direct in each episode. this makes the whole "Voting process" unlikely.
-Tim Kring later said that this (winning) character will/could join the main season, but "probably for a couple of contained episodes."
- Kevin Smith was announced to direct the first "origins" episode.

-Tim Sale’s Painting (Isaac’s paintings) are “going to have a clever reentry into the show”
-Noah and Claire are relocated (along with the rest of the Bennet family) probably in California, there’ll be a new love interest for Claire.
-Around 8 actors have been casted as new characters: Such as: a boyfriend for indestructible cheerleader Claire, a 28-year-old black mother who will serve as a surrogate for Micah, an Irish mobster, and a Latina woman in her 20's.
-most of these characters will likely be part of story arcs on the show, but not become regulars.
-Nick D'Agosto (The Office) was casted has Claire’s unnamed Boyfriend, He has a “Superpower” too
-Dania Ramirez (Xmen. The Last Stand, The Sopranos) will play superpowered “Maya”. She is slated to join as a cast regular, unlike other new characters
-David Anders (Alias’ villain Julian Sark.) will play ancient samurai warrior Takezo Kensei.
-Jpop star Eriko Tamura will play a Japanese princess (probably the princess mention in Hiro’s Kensei story)
-Also joining the show is Barry Shabaka Henley (Close to Home), who will play New York police officer Detective Fuller. Holt McCallany (CSI: Miami) has been cast as Ricky, the leader of a group of Irish thugs. Lyndsy Fonseca (How I Met Your Mother) and Dianna Agron (Veronica Mars) will both play "beautiful cheerleaders" living in Southern California, where it is expected Claire (Hayden Panettiere) will be living in Season 2. Fonseca plays April, a sweet girl, while Agron is Debbie, a "mean girl" Claire crosses path with.
-Stephen Toblowsky (Groundhog Day, Deadwood , Memento ) will be on at least six episodes. (He was glimpsed in clips from the new season shown at the San Diego Comic-Con)
- There's another notable new female character, "Monica, who comes from the flood-ravaged world of New Orleans

-David Anders was slated for a recurring role as Kensei, the samurai warrior with a connection to Hiro, but it’s now confirms with an NBC rep that Anders will be staying on the series beyond his initial story arc. (meaning he will not only be in the past, but in the present as well. And all through out the season). Kring said during the press conference, "Like with everything on Heroes, nothing is quite what it seems to be, so there is clearly some subterfuge going on there that has to be unearthed and dealt with. And that becomes a huge part of the story, is the reveal of who this character really is."

-Nathan, Peter, Sylar, DL and Matt have not been confirmed yet to be back/alive. Peter is more than likely to have survived the blast. Greg Grunberg (Matt) let slip that he had begun filming around june 20th , to which Kring did relent that, "There is some element of his presence" in Season 2.
-At Comic-con, it was shown that both Matt and Nathan are back next season.
-George Takei (Hiro’s father) will be in the season premiere. Kring also promised that eventually we will discover what Kaito's power is.
-All other suporting characters could and should be back for next season (as long as they’re not dead)., such as Christopher Eccleston (Claude). Kring said that such people would "absolutely" be back. "These smaller characters that we've met along the way, some have greater significance"
- James Kyson Lee (Ando) is “pining away for his friend to return" Is in discussions to possibly make Lee a regular
-Missy Peregrym (Candice) might not be back for season 2. She was cast as a lead/regular in CW/Kevin Smith’s new show, “Reaper”. Her character could easily be recast. This could be a great opportunity to show Candice real persona “Betty”, and overweight goth teen/young woman. (I personally love Peregrym(she’s hot), and I’d like to see her returning)

- The first episode (201) it’s entitled 'Four Months Later.'". Will air 9/24/07 . Kring promised "tremendous mystery in what happened in those four months," and that what exactly occurred would be explained in the first few episodes. The only character that would not be having a four month jump is Hiro (Masi Oka), whose story "is the only one that picks up exactly, immediately" where it left off in Season 1.
- The second episode (202) it’s entitled “Lizards”. Will air 10/01/07

Here’s a recap of the footage shown at Comic-con 2007:

“It was a very fast paced music-backed montage of images from the upcoming season, that teased the fans with glimpses of things like Ando yelling over the side of a building; Matt walking into a dark room and quickly turning and shooting someone in the darkness; Hiro dealing with all sorts of sword wielding people, including a beautiful woman, in ancient Japan; Angela Petrelli with a heavily bearded Nathan; Matt holding a crying Molly; Claire having a typically gruesome moment with her damaged foot; and a man in a samurai mask revealing himself to be the recently cast David Anders (Alias).”

"When Gotham is ashes, you have my permission to die." -BANE

Last edited by S_D_J on Sep 19th, 2007 at 03:34 AM

Old Post Sep 19th, 2007 03:29 AM
S_D_J is currently offline Click here to Send S_D_J a Private Message Find more posts by S_D_J Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
S_D_J
Bane

Originally posted by DARKLORDCAEDUS
Uhura herself will be joining the cast as one of the new Heroes' mama.

(please log in to view the image)

Nichelle Nichols (Uhura) is joining the cast, as a guest star obviously.
She will play new hero Monica's grandmother. They'd be living in New Orleans.

Monica will be played by Dana Davis (The Nine). She's slated as a regular.

and Zachary Quinto is now also a regular in the show. So Sylar will be around this season (as expected).

Originally posted by DARKLORDCAEDUS
Kristen Bell joining the show for multiple episodes.

http://www.superherohype.com/news.php?id=6223

new info on Kristen Bell's role on heroes

http://tv.ign.com/articles/814/814113p1.html

she says she'll be in about 13 episodes next season

It is, 13 episodes is a lot in a show were ppl get killed off in less then 2 episodes ( sad I miss Charlie)

and it'll be cool to have a girl villain yes

other casting news (I completely overlooked this)

"Janel Parrish, will have a recurring role on the show. The 19-year-old actress, currently starring as one of the leads in the toy-derived film Bratz, will play a cheerleader who is a classmate of Claire"
...."Parrish's character May, who will be in at least a few episodes, is the cheer-squad captain at Claire's new school, and an "adversary" for the indestructible cheerleader"..."assume that's in the school rival sense and not the superpower sense"

in other news:

Hayden Panettiere turned 18 yesterday

"Today is a great day. For 18 years ago, on the 21st of August, 1989, in Palisades, New York, none other than resident Heroes cheerleader/super-chick Hayden Panettiere was born.

Yes, she turns 18 today.

And while we'll leave it to the reader and his or her super-imagination to dream up the possibilities of what that means, suffice to say that we at IGN believe this is a cause for celebration simply because we think it's great that Ms. Panettiere is now old enough to… vote."

http://babes.entertainment.ign.com/...4/814238p1.html

there are some good pics of her in there too

Old Post Sep 19th, 2007 03:33 AM
S_D_J is currently offline Click here to Send S_D_J a Private Message Find more posts by S_D_J Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
S_D_J
Bane

there's some more info on season 2 here, but it's been mostly posted before:

Source: IGN

Hiro (Masi Oka) in the Heroes Season 2 premiere, "Four Months Later"

-both Adrian Pasdar and Milo Ventimiglia are returning as series regulars in Season 2, though peter may not show up right away

-in a recent interview with Sendhil Ramamurthy, the actor said "Right now I guess I can say my character is undercover". although is not clear what this means, since he's seen in the season premiere giving an speach (maybe at an University?)

Mohinder (Sendhil Ramamurthy) in the Season 2 premiere, "Four Months Later"

-the Bennet family has moved to a new city and home as the season begins, and are trying to act like a normal family again; something Kring says many of the characters are trying to do.
-However, Jack Coleman said that right away in the new season it's made clear that Noah Bennet may love his family dearly, but he's "not defanged. He's still a dangerous guy." [the Bennets are] "in a very difficult, awkward circumstance that they all have to try to deal with and it gets pretty sticky pretty quickly."

Claire (Hayden Panettiere) and Noah Bennet (Jack Coleman) in the season 2 premiere "Four Months Later"

- Claire's love interest this season, a character is named West played by Nick D'Agosto. Little is known about West except that he too has a superpower. D'Agosto has said that West "is confident and mysterious. He's seems to be very comfortable in his own skin. The scenes seem to revolve around a blossoming of [Hayden's] character in certain ways. I think West will be a facilitator of that." What sticks out here is that Claire would happen to find someone else who has powers.
- Eonline's Kristin Viech reports that West's power is to fly, which is notable, ... it seems like giving him the same power as the dad she never knew could be another way to bring up feelings within Claire and draw her to this seemingly friendly guy.

- It's less clear what superpowered element may play into a couple of other casting reports, including Barry Shabaka as New York police officer Detective Fuller, and Ricky, the leader of a group of Irish thugs, played by Holt McCallany.

-James Kyson Lee and Zachary Quinto, who have both been upgraded to regulars

-Dana Davis (The Nine) will play Monica and Dania Ramirez (X-Men: The Last Stand) will play Maya. At Comic-Con, Heroes writer Jeph Leob said Monica "comes from the flood-ravaged world of New Orleans."
- Star Trek's Nichelle Nichols is playing Monica's grandmother, in a recurring role.
-TV Guide has revealed that Monica is "an avenging angel intent on bringing justice to the corruption-plagued Big Easy."

-Monica and Nana (Nichols) are relatives of Micah, and Nichols has revealed that Micah has been sent to live with them in Season 2

-Leonard Roberts (D.L.) is not returning as a series regular in Season 2, meaning he's the first character who could have succumbed to the possibly fatal injuries sustained at the end of Season 1 (probably dead or in hiding)

-Ali Larter will be taking a break from the show and be gone for at least a good portion of the season. (hiding with DL???)

-Kristen Bell, would be playing an important part in a multi-episode story arc that's at least 13 episodes long. The initial description of Bell's character Elle is that she's "a sexy, mysterious young lady who has ties to the supposed death of Peter, H.R.G.'s past and the future of Claire." (The links to the Bennets makes us think she likely has at least some peripheral connection to the Company. Perhaps she is or was another young operative, a la Eden?).
-(As for Peter, it seems Elle may be one of the first to come into contact with him after he returns, though if it's to help him recuperate, to keep him prisoner, or something else entirely, we don't yet know)
-Bell has remained coy when asked if Elle could be a new villain on the show, telling TV Guide it's a "possibility", while revealing she has "a really awesome power." In a new interview with Entertainment Weekly, Bell says "[Elle] comes in with a bang. She's a bit of a criminal in the beginning. I'm not even sure if they know whether she's going to be bad or good. She has a link to H.R.G. and Peter. She becomes integral to the mystery on the show."

-As for Sylar, like Larter, Zachary Quinto will likely be gone from Heroes for awhile, as he shoots his role as Spock in Star Trek.

-Dania Ramirez revealed that when we meet her character, Maya Herrera, "you pick her up somewhere in Central America… She's on the run from the cops, which makes it a lot more difficult in her journey to try to make it up to the U.S., crossing borders illegally." Ramirez also noted that she's traveling with her twin brother Alejandro, played by Shalim Ortiz.

Dania Ramirez and Shalim Ortiz as Maya and Alejandro

Some more Heroes (related) news, though I don't think anybody cares

No Heroes, Office, Scrubs & Bionic Woman for iTunes

this is really f*ed up, charging 5 bucks for an episode seems retarded, even more so that you can see the episodes for free in their website...

and get full episodes through torrents too

Last edited by S_D_J on Sep 19th, 2007 at 03:38 AM

Old Post Sep 19th, 2007 03:36 AM
S_D_J
Bane

I luv to see more action in the show, so far it's been it's greatest weakness, it feels like they sort of cheat their way out of superpowers battles

news (though not so new)

-Jeph Loeb said that in the first episode of season two, we'll finally know who was Molly refering to in last season finale. (Mr.WroseThanTheBoogieman)

-Aron Eli Coleite revealed that Jessica wasn't always Niki's "dead sister"

-Malcolm McDowell siad in an interview that "[writers told him] no one really dies in this show". He thinks it's possible for him to return to the show

-(unrelated) James Kyson Lee (Ando) could play Sulu in J.J. Abrams' "Star Trek" movie

- Dania Ramirez revealed that in episode 208 it'll be know what happened "4 months" ago (a lá "six months ago")

pics released (thumbnails):

http://www.zonaheroes.com/ver/1385/4.html
http://www.zonaheroes.com/ver/1385/2.html
http://www.zonaheroes.com/ver/1385/1.html
http://www.zonaheroes.com/ver/1385/5.html
http://www.zonaheroes.com/ver/1385/3.html

-Kristen Bell's power It's said to be "electric" (obviously it has something to do with electricity)

-(Rumor) I’m also hearing that Kristen might be doing some kind of scene with Masi/Hiro in the past, but honestly, that makes no sense whatsoever to me based on everything else I’ve heard.

-There is a series regular from last season who is no longer a part of the cast and as far as I know is not coming back.
-There is a series regular from last season who is presumed dead, but is not.
-There are two popular and important recurring characters who appear to be totally and completely doomed, and at least one of them will die within the first two episodes.

-we should see more about "The eclipse". There's a scientific and spiritual side to it.

- Brothers Maya (Dania Ramirez) and Alejandro (Shalim Ortiz) powers are connected (I'm assuming alejandro will turn into a bucket of water big grin )

-in "Lizards" we'll meet Monica (Dana Davis)

-204 should unfold in New Orleans

-Jessica Collins will play Sophie, a mysterious character who works for an organization tracking down heroes

and here's an interview with Masi Oka:

http://www.heroes-tv.com/modules/ne...hp?storyid=1672

-he says Kensei stories were "exaggerated". Kensei isn't the man hiro worships, Japan's History is in danger, so he must help Kensei become a legend.
-he's been told something terrible is going on in the present, when he returns, he's shocked to see what's happened
-Eriko Tamura falls in love with Hiro, which it's a disaster, since she's supposed to fall in love with kensei

there's some other news in that article, but it's been posted already

Old Post Sep 19th, 2007 03:40 AM
S_D_J
Bane

New Trailer premiere yesterday on Myspace (supposedly)

http://tv.ign.com/articles/820/820598p1.html

... While there is time spent with nearly the entire cast, including Hiro's adventures in ancient Japan, a lot of the footage focuses on Noah Bennet (AKA HRG), Claire, and the evil Sylar, who seems to have not gotten over his wish to kill the indestructible cheerleader. There are also glimpses of new cast members David Anders, Dania Ramirez, and Dana Davis.

Last edited by S_D_J on Sep 19th, 2007 at 04:00 AM

Old Post Sep 19th, 2007 03:45 AM
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

WHAT?!? Nathan is alive??! Dammit! I wanted him to die!

Not because I disliked him, mind you, but because his survival completely negates the change of heart he had on the bomb and his sacrifice.

I don't like it no

Old Post Sep 20th, 2007 08:43 PM
Strangelove is currently offline Click here to Send Strangelove a Private Message Find more posts by Strangelove Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Entity
Illuminati Founder

Originally posted by Strangelove
WHAT?!? Nathan is alive??! Dammit! I wanted him to die!

Not because I disliked him, mind you, but because his survival completely negates the change of heart he had on the bomb and his sacrifice.

I don't like it no
Told you he chickened out at the last minute!

None of them sparkle!
Sig by Scythe!

Old Post Sep 21st, 2007 12:34 AM
Entity is currently offline Click here to Send Entity a Private Message Find more posts by Entity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

Originally posted by Entity

lol, we'll find out... it would be cool if he did though. because its something nathan would do...

TGFwashere

Old Post Sep 21st, 2007 05:00 AM
Mairuzu is currently offline Click here to Send Mairuzu a Private Message Find more posts by Mairuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
S_D_J
Bane

I still think Nathan dies, though I don't want him to.

but it's a bit weird to see him in the places he is. I dont know but it seems to me like he were in post-bomb New York, in the Building Simone's Father

we'll find out soon enough

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2007 07:20 PM
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

Originally posted by Entity
I don't think he did. But I guess we'll find out.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2007 03:04 AM
Strangelove is currently offline Click here to Send Strangelove a Private Message Find more posts by Strangelove Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
S_D_J
Bane

New info on Heroes Origins, and Kevin Smith's involvement

Source: IGN.

http://tv.ign.com/articles/823/823113p1.html

IGN TV: Let's talk about Heroes. You're writing your episode of Origins?

Smith: Yeah, I am in the midst of writing it right now. I flew through the first twenty, twenty-two pages and now I kind of have to write myself out of a corner. So I'm taking a little longer with the back half of the script.

IGN TV: So is it completely self-contained or are you going to have any of the regular character in it?

Smith: No, self-contained. No characters from the series. The origin of Origins so to speak, is that last year Heroes went off the air for a month to catch up with their production schedule. It's a big show, it's tough to just churn it out because they're essentially making a feature a week. So, what they wanted to do was kind of have a series to plug in for that moment when they need to go off the air for a mini-hiatus to catch up with their production schedule. So, Tim was like let's do a show that kind of introduces new characters that might possibly be on in the next season. So it'll still be Heroes but at the same time it won't be Heroes "proper." But it will take place in the Heroes universe. So the idea is that if I went in and was like "I want to use Hayden, Quinto and Ali Larter," they'd be like "You're high, dude. The whole reason we're doing this spin-off is so that we can concentrate on Heroes without losing air time." So no, the short answer is no. There won't be any of the main characters in my show. However, it takes place, at least in my episode, and I hadn't really even thought to ask because it really sounded like they need their cast. But what I'm doing is set firmly in their universe and it's tied in by reference points, but I'm not going to be using that cast when they're busy on the main show.

IGN TV: What kind of "hero" are you working on? Can you give me a hint without getting in trouble?

Smith: Girl.

IGN TV: Girl?

Smith: I'm doing a girl. That is the most I can say at this point.

IGN TV: Do you have a favorite character on the show?

Smith: I do really dig the cheerleader storyline, just because it was so odd. It went in a bunch of different directions, in terms of her father - or her adopted father. She's presented as the lynch pin early on and then, like as you get to the end of the season and you're like "I don't get it, why'd they have to save the cheerleader to save the world?" But I don't know, her character was so involving and charming. That chick is fun to watch. I also think Ali's stuff is interesting, performance-wise she had to pull off two completely different characters and I thought that was kind of cool. Her story was the toughest to understand for a while.

IGN TV: Right, because you weren't sure if she was actually two people, or what was going on…

Smith: Yeah, cause you're like what the f***? Is she twins, what's going on? With everyone else, when you get to Claire, it's like "I get it, she heals." And then when you get to the Petrellis, you get what their powers are. And with Hiro, you get what he does. But Ali's character was the most difficult to explain I think. She pulled it off man, I dug that. I really don't think there's a bad character in that bunch.

IGN TV: It's pretty admirable what they did. Going back and watching it now, you can see in one of the early episodes where Hiro launches himself into the future he finds Isaac's corpse, exactly the way he ends up getting killed. They really had so much of it planned.

Smith: Yeah, they had to have a road map for that show. That's not something you can make up week to week.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2007 04:13 AM
S_D_J
Bane

Episode 203's tittle:

203 Kindred 10/08/07

synopsis:
[SPOILER - highlight to read]: Upon his return to New York, Suresh is unnerved to find an undiscovered Issac Mendez painting that foretells death of someone close to him. Both Claire and H.R.G. pursue their own secret personal agendas. Determined to make it to the U.S., Maya uses her deadly abilities to free Alejandro from a Mexican jail. Ando returns to his job in Japan and makes a happy discovery. Meanwhile, in Japan's past, just when Hiro had written off Kensei, his childhood hero surprises him. Niki and Micah leave Las Vegas in an attempt to start over. Later, Niki and a lost Hero individually strike shady bargains to reach their goals. Two familiar people with abilities make an unexpected return.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2007 04:52 AM
S_D_J
Bane

coming from Jack Coleman and Tim Kring blog at the official site

The Virus
Tim: Look for the virus to play a major role in this particular volume. It becomes something that's quite dangerous to every single character.

More Strong Female Heroes?
Tim: Yes, there's a crop of them as a matter of fact! Tonight's episode had Maya played by Dania Ramirez, who is going to have to be tested as a hero in order to overcome the obstacles that she faces. The other is Monica played by Dana Davis who is introduced in episode 4 and many of you know that we just signed Kristen Bell to be on our cast as well, so look forward to her playing a very interesting, delicious character.

Chris Eccleston?
T: We have no deal with Chris at this time though we would love to revisit that character. He's a very busy working actor so finding time is difficult.

J: Plus, he's invisible so he could be there and you wouldn't know it.

Debate over extant of Peter's absorption of Sylar's abiltities
T: You kind of have to keep watching to find out. To be honest, it's not clear to the audience how much of Sylar's abilities Peter has absorbed, so I think we will all have to stay tuned for that now that people on the east coast know of Peter's fate.

Also, people have asked if there will be self-contained episodes. We will never have an episode with just one hero, but we learned that the audience likes to spend more time in one episode with one character, but because we have so many characters, that gets difficult for us, but that's definitely the goal to spend more time with individual characters.

Other Bennets
Jack: I really can't tell you a whole lot about Lyle. I can tell you that Sandra definitely is much more in the loop this time and has quite a spine and backbone to her this season, more so than last season. Now she has much more input into things. Claire, obviously has a monstrous storyline and she's got the love interest now. And obviously the complications with Wes is only going to get more...I obviously don't want her to have a boyfriend and not only does she have one, but she has one with a history! Flying boyfriends are VERY distracting!

Is Origins the League of Extraordinary Old People?
Tim: Origins ia a completely separate series based on the idea that there are people all over the world emerging with these powers. Each one of the Origins episodes deals with one or a couple of these characters in a closed ended storyline that has almost nothing to do with the world of Heroes. They are complete stories unto themselves. And the ages of these characters hasn't been determined yet.

Besides Kevin Smith, who's been hired for Origins
Tim: We've now hired Eli Roth who is behind the Hostel movies. Also Michael Dougherty, who wrote Superman Returns, and one of the X Men movies. And also John August, who is one of the preeminent screenwriters in Hollywood. He wrote Tim Burton's "Big Fish," "Go," and others. So there's some really good writers and I'll be writing the first episode. Look for some very well known directors to also be attached.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2007 09:03 PM
REXXXX
Networking

Oh, that's not fair on the Peter absorbing Sylar issue, Tim Kring, not fair at all...

Good news on those directors for Origins. Should be incredible!

Old Post Sep 29th, 2007 09:25 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
S_D_J
Bane

Originally posted by Captain REX
Oh, that's not fair on the Peter absorbing Sylar issue, Tim Kring, not fair at all...

Good news on those directors for Origins. Should be incredible!

that's something that I never consider...

Peter absorving the "eating brains" power big grin...

what could Peter still retained form Sylar? did he absorb all of his powers? or in order for him to have them, Sylar would have to use them before him?

Old Post Sep 30th, 2007 05:36 PM
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

Eating brains isn't a power roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Sep 30th, 2007 07:00 PM
S_D_J
Bane

Originally posted by Strangelove
Eating brains isn't a power roll eyes (sarcastic)

laughing

5 clips from ep 202 "Lizards" were upped at IGN

http://media.tv.ign.com/media/827/827560/vids_1.html

Last edited by S_D_J on Sep 30th, 2007 at 10:46 PM

Old Post Sep 30th, 2007 10:44 PM
LanceWindu

laughing

5 clips from ep 202 "Lizards" were upped at IGN

http://media.tv.ign.com/media/827/827560/vids_1.html

What's funny? Eating brains isn't a power. We're not entirely sure if he even eats them. We just know that he can take something and figure out how it works.

Old Post Sep 30th, 2007 10:52 PM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
S_D_J
Bane

Originally posted by Tattoo
What's funny? Eating brains isn't a power. We're not entirely sure if he even eats them. We just know that he can take something and figure out how it works.

I was joking roll eyes (sarcastic)

of course we don't know what he "actually" does... and honestly, I don't wanna know, it's the kind of mystery from the show that doesn't need an answer... at least not to me.

All I meant was that Peter would go around killing people to get them rid of their brains, like Sylar... that's a joke btw roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Sep 30th, 2007 11:27 PM
MadMel
Heh

i have a good idea what happens when sylar takes peoples powers....not a pretty mental image though erm

Old Post Oct 1st, 2007 11:52 AM
MadMel is currently offline Click here to Send MadMel a Private Message Find more posts by MadMel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote