KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Sith Lord Revan vs Grand Master Luke

outcome of battle
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
reven wins, hands down 13 19.40%
close battle but revan ends up on top 4 5.97%
stalemate 2 2.99%
close battle but luke ends up on top 10 14.93%
luke wins, hands down 38 56.72%
Total: 67 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Sith Lord Revan vs Grand Master Luke
Started by: Spartan 063

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (13): « First ... « 10 11 [12] 13 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Elite Hunter

quote: (post)
Originally posted by OmegaSupreme
Actually, technically, the narrator could simply be indirectly voicing Yoda's belief on the matter.

"Finally, he saw the truth."

Here, the passage is speaking from Yoda's perspective, referring to what he came to believe.

"This truth: that he, the avatar of light, Supreme Master of the Jedi Order, the fiercest, most implacable, most devastatingly powerful foe the darkness had ever known... just-didn't-have it."

It then goes on to elaborate on the "truth" that Yoda came to realise. Given the context, it's very possible that what is described is simply what Yoda believes to be the truth, presented indirectly. Of course, what you've been saying could be the case as well, but it's inconclusive, meaning the quote doesn't really prove a thing.

I admit that it could be possible but highly unlikely.
One reason is that Darth Exodus believes Yoda is bias to himself and I have not seen any indication of that holding any weight at all.

Second there is a repetition of words in that particular line:
"This truth: that he, the avatar of light , Supreme Master of the Jedi Order, the fiercest, most implacable, most devastatingly powerful foe the darkness had ever known... just-didn't-have it.

And before that here:It came when the avatar of light resolved into the lineage of the Jedi; when the lineage of the Jedi refined into one single Jedi.
It came when Yoda found himself alone against the dark.

The second time is clearly coming from that narrator to describe Yoda at the present time as the "avatar of light" and then it is used again below to describe yoda's power and how yoda realized the new sith can't be defeated through direct confrontation at the time. The only thing that Yoda realize was that the sith could not be defeated in battle at this time.

Old Post Jan 30th, 2008 12:21 AM
Click here to Send Elite Hunter a Private Message Find more posts by Elite Hunter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

quote:
It is pure common sense which you lack moron, firstly it has well been acknowledged that the NJO don't use the same saber forms save for luke.

Independant Query: Where?

quote:
Secondly he learned lightsaber combat from yoda and obi wan, if not, how the hell was he able to even swing one and fight in the first place?

The first part can not be proved canonally.
The second part is very simple. He just picked up his light saber and moved his arms thus moving the 'saber and allowing him to fight. Also if you've watched the movie (which hopefully you have) you'll see that when he fights he really just swings randomly and block's clumsily.

quote:
Let alone put vader on his ass when he had gone apeshit?

Because vader or any other duelist can take down anybody who swings a saber like any tom dick and harry where they just randomly try to chop at their opponents with no skill to even know how to take down his opponent.

I believe that in a previous thread it was stated that Luke said that if Vader had been really trying to kill him rather than convert him then he would have died easily.
Also in "Splinter in the mind's eye" Leia is able to lop off Vader's arm and cream him with Luke's lightsaber even though she's never even touched one before.

quote:
Everything does not need to be stated because common sense would tell you the answer.

This is not a befitting quote of one who worships canon like you.

quote:
One reason is that Darth Exodus believes Yoda is bias to himself and I have not seen any indication of that holding any weight at all.

No one who refer's to thenselves as the 'Avatar of light' is particularly humble.
Also There's no real way that Yoda could know that he's the best ever. How's he gonna contrast himself with people that are dead.

Old Post Jan 30th, 2008 01:27 PM
Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

For this thread are we talking about Revan fresh from the Mando wars or the Darkside ending of KOTOR Revan. Because the first one had greater force knowledge but the other one was reputedly more powerful.

Also I've been thinking and it must have been hard as hell to control the Star Forge. Creating Super Battle ships from raw energy is no mean feat.

Old Post Jan 30th, 2008 01:33 PM
Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BoratBorat
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Darth Exodus
Independant Query: Where?
Your moms ass? Brain? Common sense? Or do you lack both?

The first part can not be proved canonally.[/B]

The thing is its logical to assume its true, firstly to be a full fledged jedi, you can't leave out saber trainingright? Or are you just too stupid to even realise this?

Hell nebaris may be extremely biased, but even he can construct proper arguments and even have the capabilities to lie and make it sound true.

Your "infinite stupidity" makes him look like a god.
The second part is very simple. He just picked up his light saber and moved his arms thus moving the 'saber and allowing him to fight. Also if you've watched the movie (which hopefully you have) you'll see that when he fights he really just swings randomly and block's clumsily.[/B]
And despite swinging his saber like an idiot, he put his father on his ass whom is an excellent duelist, tell me, if he actually had no idea how to even fight with a saber knowing saber forms, how does he take down a sith lord whom has exceptional skill with the lightsaber or let alone even hold his ground?

Oh thats right some one of vaders caliber or greater would put anybody who anyhow swings a lightsaber to his ass.

Soooooooo by your logic, i could beat a kendo master by swinging my saber like a dick head without knowing any kendo techniques? Lol your getting more stupid than i thought.

I believe that in a previous thread it was stated that Luke said that if Vader had been really trying to kill him rather than convert him then he would have died easily.
[/B]
Correct, just that it was via the force, again even if vader didn't want to kill luke, he would have still tooled someone or at least parry all the attacks from luke who "anyhow swings his saber" unless of course his opponent(luke) DOES have knowledge of lightsaber combat which is evident of his defeat.

I remember advent posting somewhere that despite vader being a great duelist, he couldn't withstand lukes blows, and for luke to be able to overpower vader for a few seconds, it would take skill, and skill does not come from some one who "picks up his saber and anyhow swings it".

Seriously dude, get common sense, hell or even COW sense or better yet, grow a new brain and remove that cock implant from your nose which makes you look like some lunatic who ****s whores through "its" cock looking nose.

Also in "Splinter in the mind's eye" Leia is able to lop off Vader's arm and cream him with Luke's lightsaber even though she's never even touched one before.[/B]
If you actually read the book it was luke with the crystal and the help of obi wans spirit.

This is not a befitting quote of one who worships canon like you.[/B]
How about a metaphor for you dickens.

Firstly does it need to be stated that a star destroyer is more advanced than a sith warship despite the 4000 year gap? Or will common sense tell you that it is more advance than a ship 4000 years ago?

Consider yourself :

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jan 30th, 2008 01:59 PM
Click here to Send BoratBorat a Private Message Find more posts by BoratBorat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Careful Sylar anger leads to the Darkside.

Old Post Jan 30th, 2008 02:03 PM
BoratBorat
Restricted

Account Restricted

Lol i was not angry nor will i be, i have been cool the entire time but no worries exodus, i'm not trying to make your blood boil and make you explode.

Old Post Jan 30th, 2008 02:05 PM
Click here to Send BoratBorat a Private Message Find more posts by BoratBorat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Elite Hunter

[B

No one who refer's to thenselves as the 'Avatar of light' is particularly humble.
Also There's no real way that Yoda could know that he's the best ever. How's he gonna contrast himself with people that are dead. [/B]

If you read my post you would realize that he is called the Avatar of light TWICE The first time is clearly from the narrator and the second time is the one you question and you have yet to show anything that suggests Yoda is bias as at all. The word "he" is being used by the narrator as a substitution to using "Yoda" the truth is that Yoda realized the sith could not be beaten in battle. (It is also worth pointing out that right before and during the duel he is called a fountain of light and a whirlwind in the force. ) You fail yet again

Old Post Jan 30th, 2008 05:27 PM
Click here to Send Elite Hunter a Private Message Find more posts by Elite Hunter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

quote:
How about a metaphor for you dickens.

Firstly does it need to be stated that a star destroyer is more advanced than a sith warship despite the 4000 year gap? Or will common sense tell you that it is more advance than a ship 4000 years ago?

laughing laughing laughing Thats not even a metaphor you Retard!!

I wave my private parts in your aunties direction you second hand electric donkey bottom biter.

quote:
Your moms ass? Brain? Common sense? Or do you lack both?

I was merely inquiring as to where its suposedly been acknowledged. It called having a civilised conversation without having to resort to your infantile and demeaning insults.
This may seem odd as I have only just insulted you myself but to be fair you are a retard.

quote:
firstly to be a full fledged jedi, you can't leave out saber trainingright? Or are you just too stupid to even realise this?

You seem to forget that Luke became a Jedi master by default not by merit.

quote:
And despite swinging his saber like an idiot, he put his father on his ass whom is an excellent duelist, tell me, if he actually had no idea how to even fight with a saber knowing saber forms, how does he take down a sith lord whom has exceptional skill with the lightsaber or let alone even hold his ground?

You seem to forget that Vader wasn't even half of what anakin was.
Also he'd been out of training for 20 yrs.
Heck even I could beat Vader. Just EMP the bastard.

Revan was a Saber prodigy and was actually tained by lots of competant Jedi. She was a Force Goddess who could create Capital ships from pure energy. She defeated All of the top dualists and fighters of the era and she was a Tactical genius.

Luke struggles to make simple force illusions that 4000 yrs earlier Alema used to defeat entire armies.

Old Post Jan 31st, 2008 10:06 AM
Elite Hunter

She was a Force Goddess who could create Capital ships from pure energy.

You lie, you lose.

Last edited by Elite Hunter on Jan 31st, 2008 at 11:23 AM

Old Post Jan 31st, 2008 11:09 AM
BoratBorat
Restricted

Account Restricted

Lol, seeing that you have been owned and lost the debate, now you resort to trolling. Oh and this time you will have your ass handed

laughing laughing laughing Thats not even a metaphor you Retard!!

If you actually knew how to comprehend basic sentences let alone read, you would have known its a metaphor, its basically using another example which again you seem far too stupid as your mother has low IQ combined with your pariah step father whoms life is ****ed up beyond belief(molesting young children, ****ing michael jacksons ******* and ****ing his own son in the ass) along with the fact that you were born out of a test tube when your mom wouldn't dare to have proper intercourse for fear seeing that when she was your age or younger, she sleeps around with every guy handsome or ugly and gets screwed to a point where her sexual organs are permanently damage only to be worsensed when you FF(if you actually know what that means considering your level of intelligence) her

I wave my private parts in your aunties direction you second hand electric donkey bottom biter.
Waving your deformed penis at my aunts is nothing compared to you screwing your half blooded mom in her already-damaged-sex-organs.

I was merely inquiring as to where its suposedly been acknowledged.
Again theres something called common sense which you severely lack, hell your now the number one joke in this forum and your so stupid to an extent where i know actually worship the N-men or better known as nebaris.

It called having a civilised conversation without having to resort to your infantile and demeaning insults.
"It called"? Uh do you mean "It's called"? Again i didn't resort to insults as an act of desperation, i used insults because it was necessary. OH WAIT! How is it an insult when its a FACT? You ARE an idiot dickens.

This may seem odd as I have only just insulted you myself but to be fair you are a retard.
Again if you had logic of a 10 year old kid, any form of intelligence weather human or animal, common sense or even cow sense, you would realise that if i'm actually retarted, i would not be sitting here typing in standard english to a social reject whom has no idea what the term canon means and i would either be
1) In a mental hospital
2) Banging my head on the keyboard
3)Eating my own shit

if i actually were retarted. Again are you too stupid to realise this?

You seem to forget that Luke became a Jedi master by default not by merit.
You seem to forget luke become a jedi master by actually learning about the force and learning to master it going through the basic standard training which has been passed down for thousands of years, if luke were to be the last jedi and yoda and obi wan training him, they would OBVIOUSLY teach him what has been passed down for the last thousands of years.

Again you lack
1)Logic
2)Common sense
3)The ability to acknowledge canon
4)Debate with reason

If you actually has any and i mean ANY one of these qualities, you would acknowledge what has been said.

You seem to forget that Vader wasn't even half of what anakin was.
You seem to forget that OT vader was 80% as powerful as palpatine and for him to achieve what was left of his potential to get to that 80% state, he would have received training which is painfully obvious seeing that his strength in the force increased drastically from ROTS to the OT. Read the comics and see why. And the very fact that RODV has stated that vader DOES receive training from palpatine, or palpatine wouldn't want him in the first place if he isn't going to bother to train him.

Also he'd been out of training for 20 yrs.
See the above.

Heck even I could beat Vader. Just EMP the bastard.
You "Think" you can beat him but the real question is, if its so easy, why does he pwn 20 over wookies, wtf own 4-5 jedi knights at once and rip out an entire bridge to pieces and use the pieces as missles?

Revan was a Saber prodigy and was actually tained by lots of competant Jedi. She was a Force Goddess who could create Capital ships from pure energy. She defeated All of the top dualists and fighters of the era and she was a Tactical genius.
Competant jedi? Sorry but revans incredible strength came mostly from either kreia or malachor V. And just who are these "Top duelists"? Malak? Maybe but who else?

And being a tactical genius in a military fight holds no merit in a combat scenario, just because thrawn has been stated to be one of the best tacticians (greater than revan according to almighty gideon and sexy) does not ensure him a win in a H2H fight with mandalore

Luke struggles to make simple force illusions that 4000 yrs earlier Alema used to defeat entire armies.
Right and NJO luke could easily use illusions to cloak an ENTIRE planet from his enemies with not much effort. You FAIL!

Again just to remind you, you have been : (please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jan 31st, 2008 11:30 AM
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

quote:

If you actually knew how to comprehend basic sentences let alone read, you would have known its a metaphor, its basically using another example which again you seem far too stupid as your mother has low IQ combined with your pariah step father whoms life is ****ed up beyond belief(molesting young children, ****ing michael jacksons ******* and ****ing his own son in the ass) along with the fact that you were born out of a test tube when your mom wouldn't dare to have proper intercourse for fear seeing that when she was your age or younger, she sleeps around with every guy handsome or ugly and gets screwed to a point where her sexual organs are permanently damage only to be worsensed when you FF(if you actually know what that means considering your level of intelligence) her.

Yeah well I am rubber and you are glue, it bounces off me and sticks to you. stick out tongue stick out tongue stick out tongue stick out tongue

Seriously though your pathetic attempts to irritate me are as pointless as they are time wasting. Allyour doing is making yourself look crazy and me laugh. rolling on floor laughing laughing out loud
And what kind of sicko think's of all that? I was cool with your brain fetish but this is a step too far. Get some damn theropy for sith's sake.

quote:
Waving your deformed penis at my aunts is nothing compared to you screwing your half blooded mom in her already-damaged-sex-organs.

laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

I thought that you'd get the reference but it's obviously too cultured for your plebian, rodent brain. See if you can get that one.

quote:
Competant jedi? Sorry but revans incredible strength came mostly from either kreia or malachor V. And just who are these "Top duelists"? Malak? Maybe but who else?

Don't knock Kriea. "her insight of both light and dark side remains impartial, and is noted that her visions are amazingly accurate where she predicted events 4000 years later after her death"- Wikipedia.
And there are numerous other claim's of Revan strength.
Malak, Mandalore, Usanis, Calo Nord, Bastila( pumped-up), 2 taranterek etc.

quote:
and your so stupid to an extent where i know actually worship the N-men or better known as nebaris.

umm... What?
Don't you mean now.

quote:
used insults because it was necessary. OH WAIT! How is it an insult when its a FACT? You ARE an idiot dickens.

Dicken's isn't even a proper word, just a famous writer. If your going to do something do it right.

quote:
You lie, you lose

I was talking about the Star forge.

quote:
Right and NJO luke could easily use illusions to cloak an ENTIRE planet from his enemies with not much effort. You FAIL!

If you had read "The Unseen queen" then you would know how much effort it took Luke to create a simple illusion of a ship. When compared to some of Alema's feat's, illusion of massive, fleet-sized capital ship, then you see how big of a power difference there is.

quote:
You "Think" you can beat him but the real question is, if its so easy, why does he pwn 20 over wookies, wtf own 4-5 jedi knights at once

Becuase none of them have such an in-depth knowledge of Vader as myself.
quote:
You seem to forget luke become a jedi master by actually learning about the force and learning to master it going through the basic standard training which has been passed down for thousands of years, if luke were to be the last jedi and yoda and obi wan training him, they would OBVIOUSLY teach him what has been passed down for the last thousands of years.

Actually at the end of ROTS Obi wan said that they should train the twin's conventionally and Yoda say's no.
Also your pathetic attempts to side step the issue has finally bored me. Stop trying to ignore the fact that you can't prove that Luke know's any form's and that he has limited knowledge of the Force.

quote:

I see the point of your non-metaphor. However there have been dispariging remark's made about how the new stacks up. Tulak Hord for instance. And the Fact that the Ancient-Sith had immortality. Thing's get lost over time.

Revan take's the cup and Luke discovers his blatent homosexuality.

Old Post Jan 31st, 2008 01:57 PM
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

quote:
i'm actually retarted,

Stop under exaggerating miffed wacko

Old Post Jan 31st, 2008 03:54 PM
Elite Hunter

I was talking about the Star forge.

No you said Revan was force god who created that created capital ships from pure energy. HE didn't do it the star forge did so gets no credit for the actual creation of the ships.

quote:

I see the point of your non-metaphor. However there have been dispariging remark's made about how the new stacks up. Tulak Hord for instance. And the Fact that the Ancient-Sith had immortality. Thing's get lost over time.

I'm going to have see more than one sentence calling Tulak Hord and the ancient sith "teh uber saber godz" before they can be confirmed to be. We only see one duel between ancient sith (sadow vs kreesh) and they didn't use sabers. Besides for the fact Kreia has shown anything to say she saw the ancient sith battle. So until we actually SEE them in combat is very retarded to say the pwn people the likes of Kun,Bane,Mace,Sids.,Luke,Yoda,Jacen,etc. Much less actually win. Tulak Hord is to big of a mystery so mentioning will not help your arguement of Revan beating Luke at all.

Last edited by Elite Hunter on Jan 31st, 2008 at 05:33 PM

Old Post Jan 31st, 2008 05:26 PM
BoratBorat
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yeah well I am rubber and you are glue, it bounces off me and sticks to you. stick out tongue stick out tongue stick out tongue stick out tongue
Point?

Seriously though your pathetic attempts to irritate me are as pointless as they are time wasting.
Excuse me? But what reason do i have to "irritate" you? Hell i have been in far more heated debates and i don't taunt them.

Secondly how am i suppose to "irritate" you when you can't even comprehend nor understand whats being thrown at you due to your level of intelligence?

Allyour doing is making yourself look crazy and me laugh. rolling on floor laughing laughing out loud
keyword : crazy, not stupid as opposed to you whom not only makes me laugh but embarrasses himself infront of countless people viewing this thread.

And what kind of sicko think's of all that? I was cool with your brain fetish but this is a step too far. Get some damn theropy for sith's sake.
Hey *** its called being imaginative and creative, a few qualities which contribute to an intelligent but lazy person as opposed to you, a low life who has no IQ and can't find out whats 1 + 1 due to his immense stupidity.

I thought that you'd get the reference but it's obviously too cultured for your plebian, rodent brain. See if you can get that one.
lol?

Don't knock Kriea. "her insight of both light and dark side remains impartial, and is noted that her visions are amazingly accurate where she predicted events 4000 years later after her death"- Wikipedia.
Lol using wookiepedia as a source? Dude if you actually read what i typed, i well acknowledged kreia was an excellent teacher but i myself stated that most of revans knowledge came from malachor V which was stated by kreia.

Seriously learn to read.

And there are numerous other claim's of Revan strength.
Malak,
Impressive i admit.

Mandalore, Usanis,
Via hand to hand

Calo Nord
Did not kill him alone though he could have.
, Bastila( pumped-up),
An average jedi at best.

2 taranterek etc.
Big deal, exar kun annihilated a far more dangerous and massive dark sided beast, does that mean he is a god? No.

umm... What?
Don't you mean now.
It was a typo.

Dicken's isn't even a proper word, just a famous writer. If your going to do something do it right.
And where did i say it was a proper word? Can you please read properly?

If you had read "The Unseen queen" then you would know how much effort it took Luke to create a simple illusion of a ship. When compared to some of Alema's feat's, illusion of massive, fleet-sized capital ship, then you see how big of a power difference there is.

Well according to your friend wookipedia, it stated this During the early days of the Dark Nest Crisis, Luke used the Force to generate a lifelike copy of the Jade Shadow to fool the attacking dartships. This usage of the Force was so extreme, Luke burnt out and his face was temporarily sunken and shriveled like Palpatine's. A year later Luke applied the same trick on the DR919a, by then Luke already mastered the technique and would no longer burn out.

Seriously there really is no "power difference" considering the fact that aleema is a weakling and luke performing a technique he has never even once used before, again a year later luke mastered this technique to a higher degree than aleema.

Oh wait aleema merely mindtricked a few people with sith magic that both nadd and kun mastered to the highest degrees whereas luke actually created the illusions which display far grater power.

Becuase none of them have such an in-depth knowledge of Vader as myself.
Who really has in-depth knowledge of vader in star wars save for some of the imperial people?

Actually at the end of ROTS Obi wan said that they should train the twin's conventionally and Yoda say's no.
Yet luke was trained by both of them in the OT so you fail.

Yoda merely said they shouldnt be trained together and should be split up and then be trained when the time is right

Old Post Feb 1st, 2008 05:51 AM
BoratBorat
Restricted

Account Restricted

Continued....

Also your pathetic attempts to side step the issue has finally bored me. Stop trying to ignore the fact that you can't prove that Luke know's any form's and that he has limited knowledge of the Force.
Lol? Limited knowledge of the force? You are beyond pathetic, have you ever heard of emerald lightning? A technique INVENTED by luke to combat the vongs? If he had limited knowledge, why was he stated by LUCAS to represent what his father was suppose to become, the MOST POWERFUL force user in star wars? If he had limited abilities? How did he invent force techniques?

Oh wait, your friend WOOKIEPEDIA says this.

Force Sense

* During the Battle of Yavin, Luke managed to destroy the first Death Star by letting the Force tell him when to fire his proton torpedoes, while traveling at very high speeds, and not knowing the distance to the port, and having no previous knowledge of proton torpedoes and their abilities. One should note that Luke only had little training with the Force at this time.

* Luke managed to land a crashing Imperial Star Destroyer, with almost no loss of life, on Coruscant by allowing the Force to guide him at the Liberator's controls, mirroring a similar achievement by his father towards the end of the Clone Wars.[104][105][106]

Force Attunement

* Without any guidance except a handbook left by Obi-Wan Kenobi, Luke Skywalker successfully built his first lightsaber, merely three years after he was first introduced to the Force, and undergoing formal training for less than a year.

* Only a short time after being given a lightsaber by Obi-Wan, Luke was able to instinctively block several blaster bolts fired in rapid succession by a remote, despite his lack of prolonged formal training.

* Luke safely landed himself, Isolder, and Isolder's fighter from a free fall drop from orbit with the Force.

* During the Battle of Dathomir, Luke flew the Millennium Falcon single-handedly using only the Force, manipulating its controls and operating it with a skill that not even a full crew could manage.

* Luke was able to knock down a crippled AT-AT by pressing against it with the Force; he also absorbed the initial cannon blasts from the AT-AT, before deflecting the rest with his lightsaber.[104][105]

* During the Black Fleet Crisis, Luke used the Force to rebuild Darth Vader's old fortress on Coruscant and made it invisible.[107] In addition, Luke used the Force to crush the rebuilt fortress of Darth Vader to rubble, shattering the building piece by piece and throwing it into the oceans of Coruscant.[108]

* During the Battle of Dantooine of the Yuuzhan Vong War, Luke tricked a vehicle's dovin basals into colliding its own void (black hole) against itself by using the Force to hold the void against the pull of the dovin basals; then reversing the direction of his own pull, adding it to the pull of the dovin basals, so that the void would collide against the spine of the vehicle.[82]

Revitalize

* In the battle between the Singing Mountain Clan and the Nightsisters, Luke was almost fatally wounded by a Force attack by Gethzerion and a deep fall, but regenerated in the span of mere hours.

Droid Disable

* Luke also destroyed a group of hot-wired battle droids just by waving his hand, subtly displacing their master servos and causing the self-destruction of the group of droids.[104][105] This Force power was first manifested by Jedi Master Arca Jeth during the Great Droid Revolution. Even then, with proper instruction, it was a difficult power to master. However, this power apparently came naturally to Luke.

Force Protection

* During the time when he was re-creating the Jedi Order and was searching for potential candidates, he walked on lava while still throbbing with the Force after defeating a Fireworm living in the lava just moments before.[57] Luke's performance impressed Gantoris so much that he decided to become Luke's apprentice. It should be noted that while the temperature near a lava lake normally is extreme (hundreds of °C), there was a crowd of abandoned colonists in tattered clothing waiting at the bank of the lava, suggesting that the feat was not so remarkable after all.

* During the Eye of Palpatine incident, Luke subconsciously used his Force powers to overcome a particularly vicious form of brainwashing.

Telepathy

* During the Death Seed Plague, Luke used the Force to communicate with the sentient crystals Tsils. It is important to remember that the more dissimilar the type of mind, the more difficult it is to communicate with via the Force.

* Toward the end of the Swarm War, Luke used the Force to call all the Jedi across the galaxy to Ossus to make the announcement of him taking on the role as Grand Master of the Jedi Order, and to issue his views about the role of the Order to his Jedi.

Protection Bubble

* Luke could generate a Force shield to deflect blaster fire.

Force Illusion

* While searching for the kidnapped Solo children, Luke used the Force to create an illusion over his face in order to disguise his identity. He would later reuse this trick on Yoggoy.

* After the crisis, with new found knowledge from the White Current, Luke removed the Teljkon Vagabond from view using the Force; however he admitted that he did not know how long it would last.

* After the Black Fleet Crisis, Luke taught the combined White Current/the Force illusion skill to his more experienced students, which would help shield the entire moon Yavin 4 from intruders during the Yuuzhan Vong War.

* During the early days of the Dark Nest Crisis, Luke used the Force to generate a lifelike copy of the Jade Shadow to fool the attacking dartships. This usage of the Force was so extreme, Luke burnt out and his face was temporarily sunken and shriveled like Palpatine's. A year later Luke applied the same trick on the DR919a, by then Luke already mastered the technique and would no longer burn out.

Force Ghost

* During the Kueller crisis, Luke prepared himself for death in such a way that he would become a Force ghost.

* Upon death, Luke was able to retain his consciousness in the Netherworld of the Force, and could henceforth manifest himself in spirit form.

Force Enlightenment

* The narration described Luke during the Battle of Yuuzhan'tar as a maelstrom of Force energy, a Force storm against which there was no shelter. So calm and focused that his actions were not interrupted by any thought. Luke merged with the Force to such a degree that the Jedi Master did not seem to be there, physically or as an individual personality. Luke's control over his lightsaber blade was so great that he was said to might as well have been wielding ten, or twenty lightsabers against the Vong.[94] The Solo twins were astounded seeing their uncle in such a state.

lectric Judgment

* Luke used a powerful and unique ability of the Force related to his signature green Electric Judgment in the chamber of Shimrra Jamaane. This technique had been described to look like "green sparks," which instantly killed the Slayer.

Force Defend

* While battling UnuThul, Luke was able to resist the combined Force power of the Colony and triumph. When UnuThul attempted to Force Push the Grand Master, Luke rooted himself in the heart of the Force so strongly that it was said that he had become the very essence of the immovable object, and that not even the black hole at the center of the galaxy could not move him.[95]

Force Healing

* On only the trip back to Hapes after the duel, Luke used a Jedi healing trance to heal most of the damage caused by Lumiya.

Force Stasis

* During the battle of Kuat, Luke was able to use the Force to such a degree that he didn't even have to move to immobilize Jacen. It is important to note that Jacen was at this time a full Sith Lord, and he still couldn't break free.

Force Concealment

* During the Battle of Kashyyyk, Luke shut his presence down after being fired upon by Jaina to make it seem like he died. Later while Ben was in the Embrace of Pain, Jacen gave Ben back his ability to sense the Force temporarily and Ben felt the life force of his father and realized Luke was shutting himself down to everyone except Ben, something no other Jedi has been able to do.

Or the very fact that he has incredible TK which manipulated a black hole, tore a star destroyers engines apart

There. Your "limited knowledge of the force" theory has been ripped to PIECES.

Old Post Feb 1st, 2008 05:52 AM
BoratBorat
Restricted

Account Restricted

Continued....

In TERMS OF LIGHTSABER FORMS!

Master Lightsaber Combatant

* Luke Skywalker's use of Form V is probably as much instinctive as trained. On Bespin, Luke revealed that he was an extraordinarily gifted duelist after only one brief session with Obi-Wan Kenobi and a short time of study with Yoda. After that fateful duel, Luke studied some lightsaber skills from Kenobi's journal and greatly advanced his abilities. Without a Master, it was Luke's unparalleled aptitude, which contributed in the impossible advancement of his skills. Onboard the second Death Star, Luke mirrored Darth Vader's own Form V technique and responded with his own furious demonstration of Form V's raw power. Observing swordsmen such as Palpatine might be astonished at such instantaneous learning in a lightsaber duel. Finally, Luke was able to duel Vader on an even footing, and defeated the experienced Dark Lord. However, Luke's particular form of lightsaber combat may in the end be something entirely new, with traces of Form III, Form IV and Form V mixed together with his own techniques. It is doubtful that Kenobi and Yoda had time to actually teach him the finer points of the combat Forms. Just like most other things about being a Jedi Knight, Luke probably had to figure out whole new fighting styles to replace the ones lost during the Great Jedi Purge. It is also probable that the Jensaarai would have passed on knowledge of the lightsaber forms of the Old Jedi Order since their founders were former Jedi Knights and Padawans. He also mastered the strong style, a form of lightsaber combat that resembles Djem So that is used in the New Jedi Order.[68][58]

Notice the words highlighted in bold ? Its backed up by shadows of the empire novel.

Fail fail fail.

Old Post Feb 1st, 2008 05:53 AM
MadMel
Heh

ownage personified big grin

Old Post Feb 1st, 2008 08:11 AM
Click here to Send MadMel a Private Message Find more posts by MadMel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Elite Hunter

HAHAHAHA Exodus gets owned.........again!

Old Post Feb 1st, 2008 11:04 AM
D-FENS

Originally posted by Ivalice
Continued....

* Luke Skywalker's use of Form V is probably as much instinctive as trained. On Bespin, Luke revealed that he was an extraordinarily gifted duelist after only one brief session with Obi-Wan Kenobi and a short time of study with Yoda. After that fateful duel, Luke studied some lightsaber skills from Kenobi's journal and greatly advanced his abilities. Without a Master, it was Luke's unparalleled aptitude, which contributed in the impossible advancement of his skills. Onboard the second Death Star, Luke mirrored Darth Vader's own Form V technique and responded with his own furious demonstration of Form V's raw power. Observing swordsmen such as Palpatine might be astonished at such instantaneous learning in a lightsaber duel. Finally, Luke was able to duel Vader on an even footing, and defeated the experienced Dark Lord. However, Luke's particular form of lightsaber combat may in the end be something entirely new, with traces of Form III, Form IV and Form V mixed together with his own techniques. It is doubtful that Kenobi and Yoda had time to actually teach him the finer points of the combat Forms. Just like most other things about being a Jedi Knight, Luke probably had to figure out whole new fighting styles to replace the ones lost during the Great Jedi Purge. It is also probable that the Jensaarai would have passed on knowledge of the lightsaber forms of the Old Jedi Order since their founders were former Jedi Knights and Padawans. He also mastered the strong style, a form of lightsaber combat that resembles Djem So that is used in the New Jedi Order.[68][58]

Notice the words highlighted in bold ? Its backed up by shadows of the empire novel.

Fail fail fail.

Originally posted by Ivalice
Continued....

Fail fail fail.

Exodus, you have just been;

(please log in to view the image)....again.

Last edited by D-FENS on Feb 1st, 2008 at 09:13 PM

Old Post Feb 1st, 2008 09:09 PM
Click here to Send D-FENS a Private Message Find more posts by D-FENS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

quote:
No you said Revan was force god who created that created capital ships from pure energy. HE didn't do it the star forge did so gets no credit for the actual creation of the ships.

The Star forge needs someone with emense power to operate it so it stands to reason that somewhere in it Revan need's to do it.
Was Hiroshima blamed on the american's or the bomb?
Does the kettle make you a cup of tea or your mum?
Does a pen write a book or the writer?
No. The star forge needed Revan's energy to work so Revan get's the credit.

quote:
Point?

It's a childish schoolyard come back. I was merely trying to reply in your own language.

quote:
Big deal, exar kun annihilated a far more dangerous and massive dark sided beast, does that mean he is a god? No.

Um... Yes.
In KOTOR it was said that Kun was so powerful that the air itself rippled around him. He also did many other feats of power. Such as:
Chocking around twenty people at once with one hand.
Blocking that wierdo's Force blocking power.
Creating an entire race within months ( those red dudes plus mabye the taranterek)
Freezing thousands of polititians at once.
Cheating death.
quote:
Seriously there really is no "power difference" considering the fact that aleema is a weakling and luke performing a technique he has never even once used before, again a year later luke mastered this technique to a higher degree than aleema.

LOL. Higher degree? What higher than defeating entire armies with sublime ease. She only had about a year also. And she had no previous Force training.

quote:
Who really has in-depth knowledge of vader in star wars save for some of the imperial people?

No-one exept Palpatine. I think that was my point though.
quote:
Luke Skywalker's use of Form V is probably as much instinctive as trained. On Bespin, Luke revealed that he was an extraordinarily gifted duelist after only one brief session with Obi-Wan Kenobi and a short time of study with Yoda. After that fateful duel, Luke studied some lightsaber skills from Kenobi's journal and greatly advanced his abilities. Without a Master, it was Luke's unparalleled aptitude, which contributed in the impossible advancement of his skills. Onboard the second Death Star, Luke mirrored Darth Vader's own Form V technique and responded with his own furious demonstration of Form V's raw power. Observing swordsmen such as Palpatine might be astonished at such instantaneous learning in a lightsaber duel. Finally, Luke was able to duel Vader on an even footing, and defeated the experienced Dark Lord. However, Luke's particular form of lightsaber combat may in the end be something entirely new, with traces of Form III, Form IV and Form V mixed together with his own techniques. It is doubtful that Kenobi and Yoda had time to actually teach him the finer points of the combat Forms. Just like most other things about being a Jedi Knight, Luke probably had to figure out whole new fighting styles to replace the ones lost during the Great Jedi Purge. It is also probable that the Jensaarai would have passed on knowledge of the lightsaber forms of the Old Jedi Order since their founders were former Jedi Knights and Padawans. He also mastered the strong style, a form of lightsaber combat that resembles Djem So that is used in the New Jedi Order.[68][58]

My God that took you a long timew to prove. Fine, I concede the point.
[quote]Force Sense

* During the Battle of Yavin, Luke managed to destroy the first Death Star by letting the Force tell him when to fire his proton torpedoes, while traveling at very high speeds, and not knowing the distance to the port, and having no previous knowledge of proton torpedoes and their abilities. One should note that Luke only had little training with the Force at this time.

* Luke managed to land a crashing Imperial Star Destroyer, with almost no loss of life, on Coruscant by allowing the Force to guide him at the Liberator's controls, mirroring a similar achievement by his father towards the end of the Clone Wars.[104][105][106]

Force Attunement

* Without any guidance except a handbook left by Obi-Wan Kenobi, Luke Skywalker successfully built his first lightsaber, merely three years after he was first introduced to the Force, and undergoing formal training for less than a year.

* Only a short time after being given a lightsaber by Obi-Wan, Luke was able to instinctively block several blaster bolts fired in rapid succession by a remote, despite his lack of prolonged formal training.

* Luke safely landed himself, Isolder, and Isolder's fighter from a free fall drop from orbit with the Force.

* During the Battle of Dathomir, Luke flew the Millennium Falcon single-handedly using only the Force, manipulating its controls and operating it with a skill that not even a full crew could manage.

* Luke was able to knock down a crippled AT-AT by pressing against it with the Force; he also absorbed the initial cannon blasts from the AT-AT, before deflecting the rest with his lightsaber.[104][105]

* During the Black Fleet Crisis, Luke used the Force to rebuild Darth Vader's old fortress on Coruscant and made it invisible.[107] In addition, Luke used the Force to crush the rebuilt fortress of Darth Vader to rubble, shattering the building piece by piece and throwing it into the oceans of Coruscant.[108]

* During the Battle of Dantooine of the Yuuzhan Vong War, Luke tricked a vehicle's dovin basals into colliding its own void (black hole) against itself by using the Force to hold the void against the pull of the dovin basals; then reversing the direction of his own pull, adding it to the pull of the dovin basals, so that the void would collide against the spine of the vehicle.[82]

Revitalize

* In the battle between the Singing Mountain Clan and the Nightsisters, Luke was almost fatally wounded by a Force attack by Gethzerion and a deep fall, but regenerated in the span of mere hours.

Droid Disable

* Luke also destroyed a group of hot-wired battle droids just by waving his hand, subtly displacing their master servos and causing the self-destruction of the group of droids.[104][105] This Force power was first manifested by Jedi Master Arca Jeth during the Great Droid Revolution. Even then, with proper instruction, it was a difficult power to master. However, this power apparently came naturally to Luke.

Force Protection

* During the time when he was re-creating the Jedi Order and was searching for potential candidates, he walked on lava while still throbbing with the Force after defeating a Fireworm living in the lava just moments before.[57] Luke's performance impressed Gantoris so much that he decided to become Luke's apprentice. It should be noted that while the temperature near a lava lake normally is extreme (hundreds of °C), there was a crowd of abandoned colonists in tattered clothing waiting at the bank of the lava, suggesting that the feat was not so remarkable after all.

* During the Eye of Palpatine incident, Luke subconsciously used his Force powers to overcome a particularly vicious form of brainwashing.

Telepathy

* During the Death Seed Plague, Luke used the Force to communicate with the sentient crystals Tsils. It is important to remember that the more dissimilar the type of mind, the more difficult it is to communicate with via the Force.

* Toward the end of the Swarm War, Luke used the Force to call all the Jedi across the galaxy to Ossus to make the announcement of him taking on the role as Grand Master of the Jedi Order, and to issue his views about the role of the Order to his Jedi.

Protection Bubble

* Luke could generate a Force shield to deflect blaster fire.

Force Illusion

* While searching for the kidnapped Solo children, Luke used the Force to create an illusion over his face in order to disguise his identity. He would later reuse this trick on Yoggoy.

* After the crisis, with new found knowledge from the White Current, Luke removed the Teljkon Vagabond from view using the Force; however he admitted that he did not know how long it would last.

* After the Black Fleet Crisis, Luke taught the combined White Current/the Force illusion skill to his more experienced students, which would help shield the entire moon Yavin 4 from intruders during the Yuuzhan Vong War.

* During the early days of the Dark Nest Crisis, Luke used the Force to generate a lifelike copy of the Jade Shadow to fool the attacking dartships. This usage of the Force was so extreme, Luke burnt out and his face was temporarily sunken and shriveled like Palpatine's. A year later Luke applied the same trick on the DR919a, by then Luke already mastered the technique and would no longer burn out. [/uote]

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2008 01:21 PM