KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Games 'Respect' Forum » Respect Sagat

Respect Sagat
Started by: Snafu the Great

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (16): « First ... « 12 13 [14] 15 16 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
I-Drop
Privateer

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Em Dot Bison
Rugal's got one eye...right?
Yep. Rugal challenged this guy named Goenitz to a fight. Goenitz was way better than him & simply snatched his eye out b4 he could blink. Rugal's pretty badass too. Goenitz was just a lil' bit more I guess

Last edited by I-Drop on Nov 10th, 2007 at 02:41 AM

Old Post Nov 10th, 2007 02:39 AM
I-Drop is currently offline Click here to Send I-Drop a Private Message Find more posts by I-Drop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

Oh...so that's who snatched out the divine RUGAL's eye.

When you hear the word RUGAL...do this:

Maybe we'll meet again...
Wandering Flame (one of the best pieces in the Final Fantasy X soundtrack) happy

Old Post Nov 10th, 2007 02:59 AM
Wandering Flame is currently offline Click here to Send Wandering Flame a Private Message Find more posts by Wandering Flame Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black Yoshi
The Best Yoshi

Why?

Old Post Nov 10th, 2007 04:03 AM
Black Yoshi is currently offline Click here to Send Black Yoshi a Private Message Find more posts by Black Yoshi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

You don't want to know.

Maybe we'll meet again...
Wandering Flame (one of the best pieces in the Final Fantasy X soundtrack) happy

Old Post Nov 10th, 2007 07:41 AM
Wandering Flame is currently offline Click here to Send Wandering Flame a Private Message Find more posts by Wandering Flame Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black Yoshi
The Best Yoshi

Yes, I do.

Why else would I ask?

Old Post Nov 10th, 2007 08:17 PM
Black Yoshi is currently offline Click here to Send Black Yoshi a Private Message Find more posts by Black Yoshi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
unrealman

Laugh

it's obvious that Dan has it, why because his Father Go hibki ripped otu sagat's eye during a match , so that he could sell it on Ebay. but when Sagat herd this he decied to killed the mutherfer and sell the his eye on ebay himelf.

but it seems that while he was killing Go Hibiki he didn't notice that young Dan had stanch his eye and ran away with. now Dan fully grown uses it as target pracitce for his Gou hadoukens, but one day Blanka stop by and look at sagat's eye and thought it was chicken so he ate it.

edit: that my friends is what truly happen to sagat's eye.

Last edited by unrealman on Nov 11th, 2007 at 09:50 AM

Old Post Nov 11th, 2007 09:45 AM
unrealman is currently offline Click here to Send unrealman a Private Message Find more posts by unrealman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black Yoshi
The Best Yoshi

Originally posted by unrealman
it's obvious that Dan has it, why because his Father Go hibki ripped otu sagat's eye during a match , so that he could sell it on Ebay. but when Sagat herd this he decied to killed the mutherfer and sell the his eye on ebay himelf.

but it seems that while he was killing Go Hibiki he didn't notice that young Dan had stanch his eye and ran away with. now Dan fully grown uses it as target pracitce for his Gou hadoukens, but one day Blanka stop by and look at sagat's eye and thought it was chicken so he ate it.

edit: that my friends is what truly happen to sagat's eye.

Old Post Nov 12th, 2007 01:56 AM
Ozone
You need me to live.

Originally posted by brainchild81
laughing We're talking about his junk & his body too much

Yeah, but we're respecting him for it.

Old Post Nov 13th, 2007 01:03 AM
Ozone is currently offline Click here to Send Ozone a Private Message Find more posts by Ozone Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
I-Drop
Privateer

laughing I'd rather respect him for beatin' muthafukas up & K-ing a B

Old Post Nov 13th, 2007 01:28 AM
I-Drop is currently offline Click here to Send I-Drop a Private Message Find more posts by I-Drop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black Yoshi
The Best Yoshi

Originally posted by brainchild81
laughing I'd rather respect him for beatin' muthafukas up & K-ing a B

Don't you mean "KO-ing a B"?

Old Post Nov 13th, 2007 01:31 AM
I-Drop
Privateer

No. I got that from Pootie Tang. He smacked some dude in the face w/a belt & thought he'd killed him. "Oh No. I done K'd a B!"

Last edited by I-Drop on Nov 13th, 2007 at 03:14 AM

Old Post Nov 13th, 2007 03:11 AM
Black Yoshi
The Best Yoshi

"Pootie Tang"?

I don't even want to know what that is...

Old Post Nov 13th, 2007 03:12 AM
Snafu the Great
Jerkass Woobie

Originally posted by Yoshi Paradise
"Pootie Tang"?

I don't even want to know what that is...

It's a Chris Rock film.

Chuck Norris learned his trademark move, along with his sense of duty and justice, from Jesus after watching Him roundhouse kick a money changer out of the temple.

Old Post Nov 13th, 2007 04:03 AM
Snafu the Great is currently offline Click here to Send Snafu the Great a Private Message Find more posts by Snafu the Great Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black Yoshi
The Best Yoshi

...Why did you tell me that?

I said I didn't want to know what it was.

Old Post Nov 13th, 2007 04:50 AM
Ozone
You need me to live.

Sagat better be in Street Fighter IV.

Old Post Nov 19th, 2007 06:32 PM
Ozone is currently offline Click here to Send Ozone a Private Message Find more posts by Ozone Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black Yoshi
The Best Yoshi

He might be in the game.

Old Post Nov 27th, 2007 02:21 AM
Ozone
You need me to live.

I hope so.

He'll look like a professional bodybuilder.

Old Post Nov 27th, 2007 06:05 AM
Black Yoshi
The Best Yoshi

Sagat was in Street Fighter EX 3.

He was okay in that game.

Old Post Dec 4th, 2007 06:17 PM
I-Drop
Privateer

Originally posted by Ozone
I hope so.

He'll look like a professional bodybuilder.
laughing out loud You like muscles too much mane

Old Post Dec 5th, 2007 02:04 AM
Davehead
BEWY!

You realize Thai people never get that big, right? Like, never. Ong Bak is how big Thai people get. Anywhey, Bob Saget owns, and so do tigers.

Old Post Dec 5th, 2007 03:04 AM
Davehead is currently offline Click here to Send Davehead a Private Message Find more posts by Davehead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote