KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Games 'Respect' Forum » Respect Sagat

Respect Sagat
Started by: Snafu the Great

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (16): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

Eh, ask your parents.

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2007 12:01 AM
Final Blaxican is currently offline Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sol Valentine
~Magnificent Ruffian~

Has Sagat ever won the SF tourney?

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2007 12:05 AM
Sol Valentine is currently offline Click here to Send Sol Valentine a Private Message Find more posts by Sol Valentine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black Yoshi
The Best Yoshi

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Blax_Hydralisk
Eh, ask your parents.

If only that made sense...

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2007 12:05 AM
Black Yoshi is currently offline Click here to Send Black Yoshi a Private Message Find more posts by Black Yoshi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

If only if only the woodpecker cries the bark on the tree was as soft as the skies.

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2007 12:22 AM
Final Blaxican is currently offline Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black Yoshi
The Best Yoshi

I'll just asume that you're avoiding my question, again.

Originally posted by Sol Valentine
Has Sagat ever won the SF tourney?

I don't know.

I'm pretty sure he did.

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2007 12:23 AM
Black Yoshi is currently offline Click here to Send Black Yoshi a Private Message Find more posts by Black Yoshi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

I don't think so.

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2007 12:24 AM
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by brainchild81
Nah you can't. Sagat was unfocused & Adon still went to the hospital IIRC. N.Geese had the scrolls. He basically cheated and still got beat to death. WTF!? He's a jobber to the fullest & it's fuc*ed up 'cuz he's one of the better characters out there but they'd rather fu*k him over to make Terry & the ripoff look good
Doesn't change the fact that Nightmare Geese would destroy Sagat. Sagat was one shotted by Evil Ryu.

You sound a lot like InnerRise.
Lolzorz.

Maybe we'll meet again...
Wandering Flame (one of the best pieces in the Final Fantasy X soundtrack) happy

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2007 03:44 AM
Wandering Flame is currently offline Click here to Send Wandering Flame a Private Message Find more posts by Wandering Flame Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Venomous Yoshi
I'll just asume that you're avoiding my question, again.

Assumptions make an ass out of you and me.

quote:
Originally posted by shin_gear
Sagat was one shotted by Evil Ryu.

And this is a bad thing?

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2007 03:45 AM
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

Take "you and" out of that statement.

j/k

Wandering Flame (one of the best pieces in the Final Fantasy X soundtrack) happy

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2007 03:46 AM
Wandering Flame is currently offline Click here to Send Wandering Flame a Private Message Find more posts by Wandering Flame Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

Shocked

And this is a bad thing?

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2007 03:47 AM
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

Take "you and" out of that statement.

j/k

sad

I d'unt get it no expression

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2007 03:48 AM
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

Lol

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2007 03:56 AM
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

Her boobs are too small.

I dislike perky breasts smile

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2007 03:58 AM
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2007 04:00 AM
Black Yoshi
The Best Yoshi

There's nothing there.

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2007 04:06 AM
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2007 04:13 AM
I-Drop
Privateer

Doesn't change the fact that Nightmare Geese would destroy Sagat. Sagat was one shotted by Evil Ryu.

Lolzorz.
1.He was cheap shotted by Evil Ryu.
2. You're assuming that Regular Ryu hadn't hurt him before said cheap shot in order for it to be a one-shot deal. That make makes 2 of your reasons that I've proven useless.

N.Geese would find a way to die like he always does. Hell, that Dragon punch would have probably cut him in half & sent him flying off the tower

Last edited by I-Drop on Oct 23rd, 2007 at 05:42 PM

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2007 05:34 PM
I-Drop is currently offline Click here to Send I-Drop a Private Message Find more posts by I-Drop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NASA
Restricted

Account Restricted

Cool!

Can you post pics of him beating Ryu from Udon SF comics?

Last night, me & my son Shane proved that who ever it was that said you cannot fool all of the people, all of the time - WAS A DAMN FOOL! - Vinnie Mac

Old Post Oct 25th, 2007 01:46 PM
NASA is currently offline Click here to Send NASA a Private Message Find more posts by NASA Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by brainchild81
1.He was cheap shotted by Evil Ryu.
2. You're assuming that Regular Ryu hadn't hurt him before said cheap shot in order for it to be a one-shot deal. That make makes 2 of your reasons that I've proven useless.

N.Geese would find a way to die like he always does. Hell, that Dragon punch would have probably cut him in half & sent him flying off the tower
Seems you're taking this a bit too seriously pal.

I never even had the desire to explain why Geese would own Sagat. I barely care for that matter.

Anyway, saying that he'll find a way to die surely explains why he'd lose to Sagat. K, F@gat will find a way to get knocked around and get one shotted as he has been before.

Old Post Oct 25th, 2007 02:05 PM
Ozone
You need me to live.

Was there ever a game in which Sagat fought in more clothes than his boxers?

An alternate outfit of some sort?

Old Post Oct 25th, 2007 03:34 PM
Ozone is currently offline Click here to Send Ozone a Private Message Find more posts by Ozone Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote