KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Games 'Respect' Forum » Respect Ken Masters

Respect Ken Masters
Started by: Snafu the Great

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Zack Fair
Fanboy

Deep down inside we all love you....not!

Many thanks to Rao Kal-EL Da Man

Old Post Jul 18th, 2009 01:03 PM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sado22
Restricted

Account Restricted

glad to hear.....otherwise i'd be frightned to come back here laughing

Old Post Jul 18th, 2009 04:04 PM
Sado22 is currently offline Click here to Send Sado22 a Private Message Find more posts by Sado22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BloodRawEngine
Video Game Engine of War

quote: (post)
Originally posted by I am who I am
I was just watchin' the SFIV movie the other day and even tho Ken wasn't fightin' as much I was glad to see that he had a much deeper role and actually had ALOT of showtime. More than Ryu.

And, is it me or does Ken sound like Dante?

I've been thinking of seeing that. I hear it kind of sucked though (compared to previous ones).

Same dude, it's not you. Reuben Langdon's the guy's name. He voiced and did motion capture for Dante in DMC's 3 and 4, as well as motion capture for Wesker in RE5 (EDIT: Actually, I think it was Chris). Pretty cool guy.

Last edited by BloodRawEngine on Jul 20th, 2009 at 06:30 PM

Old Post Jul 20th, 2009 06:27 PM
BloodRawEngine is currently offline Click here to Send BloodRawEngine a Private Message Find more posts by BloodRawEngine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

Poor Viper learned not to **** with the shotos in that movie.

Old Post Jul 21st, 2009 03:53 PM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dyajeep

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jul 29th, 2009 03:37 AM
dyajeep is currently offline Click here to Send dyajeep a Private Message Find more posts by dyajeep Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dyajeep

* up! smile

Old Post Dec 18th, 2009 04:25 AM
dyajeep is currently offline Click here to Send dyajeep a Private Message Find more posts by dyajeep Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
No End N Site
Saikyo Pharaoh Sol Radguy

I wonder what Ken's new ultra looks like? I hope it looks good.

"Step back loser! Make way for the winner!"
-Anakaris-

Old Post Dec 25th, 2009 04:45 AM
No End N Site is currently offline Click here to Send No End N Site a Private Message Find more posts by No End N Site Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dyajeep

* it's cool... combo punches, then kicks from Shippu Jinrai Kyaku then a devastating Shinryuken... i saw Bison's ultra, it's magnificent... smile

Old Post Dec 30th, 2009 07:23 AM
No End N Site

Originally posted by peejayd
* it's cool... combo punches, then kicks from Shippu Jinrai Kyaku then a devastating Shinryuken... i saw Bison's ultra, it's magnificent... smile
I mean Ken's 2nd Ultra. In Super Street Fighter IV, the cast will get another Ultra. I can't wait to see'em.

Ken's SFIV Shinryuken in 2D

-Anakaris-

Last edited by No End N Site on Jan 1st, 2010 at 11:13 PM

Old Post Jan 1st, 2010 11:09 PM
No End N Site is currently offline Click here to Send No End N Site a Private Message Find more posts by No End N Site Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dyajeep

* Guren Senpûkyaku (Crimson Lotus Whirlwind Kick) - Ken strikes with a series of flaming spin kicks setting the opponent ablaze, then finish off with one final devastating kick to the head... smile

Old Post Aug 11th, 2010 11:39 PM
No End N Site

I wonder if Ken knows Roy. Roy does become president of the USA 40 years after RS. He'd have to know'im then.

-Anakaris-

Old Post Aug 15th, 2010 12:57 AM
Zack Fair
Fanboy

Originally posted by No End N Site
I mean Ken's 2nd Ultra. In Super Street Fighter IV, the cast will get another Ultra. I can't wait to see'em.

Ken's SFIV Shinryuken in 2D

Would be so awesome if U1 could combo like that in the game.

Old Post Aug 29th, 2010 07:32 PM
Snafu the Great
Jerkass Woobie

Ken is probably the only person on the SF roster who got his ass kicked by both his wife and son.

1. Eliza beats him down when she sees him with Morrigan (ouch). I'll bet Vega wouldn't mess with her.

2. Mel punches his dad in the junk. Not even Kazuya could match this feat as a child.

Chuck Norris learned his trademark move, along with his sense of duty and justice, from Jesus after watching Him roundhouse kick a money changer out of the temple.

Old Post Apr 18th, 2011 01:41 AM
Snafu the Great is currently offline Click here to Send Snafu the Great a Private Message Find more posts by Snafu the Great Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BeyondTheGrave

^proof that ken has no balls laughing out loud

Old Post Apr 18th, 2011 07:40 PM
BeyondTheGrave is currently offline Click here to Send BeyondTheGrave a Private Message Find more posts by BeyondTheGrave Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Frisky Dingo
Frisky Wolf Lord

Originally posted by Snafu the Great
Ken is probably the only person on the SF roster who got his ass kicked by both his wife and son.

1. Eliza beats him down when she sees him with Morrigan (ouch). I'll bet Vega wouldn't mess with her.

2. Mel punches his dad in the junk. Not even Kazuya could match this feat as a child.

Mel for Street Fighter 5!

He'll be the new Ken and Sean will overcome his weakness and become the next Ryu, since Ryu trains Sean a lot himself. Or maybe Sakura or Alex. Mel's going to have the blazing uppercut for sure, though.

Saikyo Ryu, LEARN IT!

Old Post Apr 19th, 2011 05:54 AM
Frisky Dingo is currently offline Click here to Send Frisky Dingo a Private Message Find more posts by Frisky Dingo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dyajeep

* Mel "might" be the next Ken, but Sean as the next Ryu? i highly doubt it... coz if anyone deserves to be the "next Ryu", it's none other than Ken... and Ken is the one who reluctantly trains Sean, as far as i remember...

* i still want Ken to have a Hadouken special move on his own, in the future... that'll be cool! smile

Old Post Apr 20th, 2011 05:19 AM
dyajeep

* getting stale around here... here's a nice artwork from Stanley "Artgerm" Lau:

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2012 09:48 AM
Snafu the Great
Jerkass Woobie

Originally posted by peejayd
* getting stale around here... here's a nice artwork from Stanley "Artgerm" Lau:

That's his Third Strike Online artwork.

Chuck Norris learned his trademark move, along with his sense of duty and justice, from Jesus after watching Him roundhouse kick a money changer out of the temple.

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2012 04:35 AM
Snafu the Great is currently offline Click here to Send Snafu the Great a Private Message Find more posts by Snafu the Great Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Snafu the Great
Jerkass Woobie

Well, what do ya know. Today is Ken's birthday.

Old Post Feb 14th, 2012 05:42 PM
Zack Fair
Fanboy

??

Old Post Feb 18th, 2012 12:19 AM