KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Games 'Respect' Forum » Chun-Li

Chun-Li
Started by: shin_gear

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (14): « First ... « 11 12 [13] 14 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Zack Fair
Fanboy

Chunli stops a speeding car on its track

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cs5NIkz3N8U

Many thanks to Rao Kal-EL Da Man

Last edited by Zack Fair on Mar 5th, 2009 at 09:42 PM

Old Post Mar 5th, 2009 09:31 PM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
No End N Site
Saikyo Pharaoh Sol Radguy

I was just gonna talk about that...damn.

"Step back loser! Make way for the winner!"
-Anakaris-

Old Post Mar 5th, 2009 11:00 PM
No End N Site is currently offline Click here to Send No End N Site a Private Message Find more posts by No End N Site Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

quote: (post)
Originally posted by I am who I am
I was just gonna talk about that...damn.

Nice feat I forgot about with all the online fuss.

Quite a show she put in there. Though I wonder what move she used. I'm no Li expert but it sounds like Li's Kikosho, but weaker and without chi. Which makes sense since this is before SF3 and she's probably perfecting the move.

Old Post Mar 5th, 2009 11:03 PM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
No End N Site

It's the one foward punch move she does in Apha where she puts he hands together and a lil' blast comes out. I think she said Kikosho too, but it's Capcom U.S.A.

-Anakaris-

Old Post Mar 5th, 2009 11:18 PM
No End N Site is currently offline Click here to Send No End N Site a Private Message Find more posts by No End N Site Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Snafu the Great
Jerkass Woobie

Yun and Yang: "Civilians? she looks pretty civil herself."

Freakin' hilarious.

Also liked how they put in the original fighter's themes (albeit remixed) in the intros.

Ever noticed in the intro that her legs look normal when she is not in her qipao, yet she goes thunder thighs when she is wearing the dress?

Chuck Norris learned his trademark move, along with his sense of duty and justice, from Jesus after watching Him roundhouse kick a money changer out of the temple.

Last edited by Snafu the Great on Mar 6th, 2009 at 12:59 AM

Old Post Mar 6th, 2009 12:56 AM
Snafu the Great is currently offline Click here to Send Snafu the Great a Private Message Find more posts by Snafu the Great Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

Originally posted by Snafu the Great
Yun and Yang: "Civilians? she looks pretty civil herself."

Freakin' hilarious.

Also liked how they put in the original fighter's themes (albeit remixed) in the intros.

Ever noticed in the intro that her legs look normal when she is not in her qipao, yet she goes thunder thighs when she is wearing the dress?

...I liked the scene but I found it really stupid for Yun and Yang to say the same thing at the exact same time because they are twins. Oh well its capcom.

Yep I liked the remixed themes for intros.

SSJ transformation for Chunli when she gets the suit.

BTW I bought her alternate outfit and she looks...yummy!

Oh yeah Chunli has Gen as her guardian angel to boot.

Old Post Mar 6th, 2009 01:15 AM
No End N Site

Originally posted by Zack Fair

BTW I bought her alternate outfit and she looks...yummy!
I thought the exact same thing.

-Anakaris-

Old Post Mar 6th, 2009 04:50 AM
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

Does anyone think that Chun Li and Mai Shiranui look equally attractive?

Thanks Scythe for the sig.

Old Post Mar 6th, 2009 05:24 AM
Nemesis X is currently offline Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Snafu the Great
Jerkass Woobie

Turns out that Gen was friends with Chun Li's father and even trained Miss Li for a short while when she was a child. This is part of the actual storyline.

Chuck Norris learned his trademark move, along with his sense of duty and justice, from Jesus after watching Him roundhouse kick a money changer out of the temple.

Old Post Mar 6th, 2009 06:45 AM
Snafu the Great is currently offline Click here to Send Snafu the Great a Private Message Find more posts by Snafu the Great Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

Turns out that Gen was friends with Chun Li's father and even trained Miss Li for a short while when she was a child. This is part of the actual storyline.

Really?

Cool. I did not know he trained her for a little while. Kind of makes sense why he ended up tanking those large chunks of building to save her.

Old Post Mar 6th, 2009 07:19 AM
No End N Site

Aint Yun and Yang somehow involved wit Chun Li or Gen, too?

Funny, Capcom has all the chinese characters involved wit one another even Chun Li's father...

-Anakaris-

Old Post Mar 6th, 2009 09:58 PM
Sado22
Restricted

Account Restricted

review for Legend of Chunli:
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0891592/#comment
roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Mar 31st, 2009 12:41 PM
Sado22 is currently offline Click here to Send Sado22 a Private Message Find more posts by Sado22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black Yoshi
The Best Yoshi

I'm not sure if I said this or not, but Chun Li is one of the characters I use in Tatsunoko vs Capcom.

She has some crazy aerial combos.

Old Post Apr 5th, 2009 04:15 AM
Black Yoshi is currently offline Click here to Send Black Yoshi a Private Message Find more posts by Black Yoshi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
No End N Site

I wonder when that game will hit the USA. Chun Li looks like she can kick some serious ass in TVC.

-Anakaris-

Old Post Apr 5th, 2009 05:05 AM
Black Yoshi
The Best Yoshi

The game won't have an official North American release unless the whole licensing issue gets settled. I really hope that happens, though.

Yep, Chun Li has some of the best combos in the game.

Old Post Apr 6th, 2009 01:45 AM
Black Yoshi is currently offline Click here to Send Black Yoshi a Private Message Find more posts by Black Yoshi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q99

I'm surprised no-one's posted this, Chun Li's badass fight with Juri (with Cammy for backup).

Old Post Oct 12th, 2010 09:01 PM
Q99 is currently offline Click here to Send Q99 a Private Message Find more posts by Q99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
No End N Site

Honestly was not expectin' to see Cammy jump in on that one.

-Anakaris-

Old Post Oct 13th, 2010 12:37 AM
JacopeX
Restricted

Account Restricted

happy

The more you question it, the less you will understand.

Old Post Oct 13th, 2010 12:39 AM
JacopeX is currently offline Click here to Send JacopeX a Private Message Find more posts by JacopeX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
stargun

Chun-Li's full powered Kikosho has enough power to level a city block.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T51U...etailpage#t=52s

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Oct 7th, 2011 01:43 PM
stargun is currently offline Click here to Send stargun a Private Message Find more posts by stargun Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
stargun

Has anyone ever seen this?

Old Post Oct 17th, 2011 11:54 PM
stargun is currently offline Click here to Send stargun a Private Message Find more posts by stargun Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote