KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Games 'Respect' Forum » Johnny Cage

Johnny Cage
Started by: Snafu the Great

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (13): « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Black Yoshi
The Best Yoshi

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Ozone
I just hope that Johnny Cage appears in the next Mortal Kombat game.

That goes for me, too.

Old Post Dec 14th, 2007 07:23 AM
Black Yoshi is currently offline Click here to Send Black Yoshi a Private Message Find more posts by Black Yoshi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Wow... this thread has actually made up to 6 pages now? I must say, that's quite a feat for a character who seems to be the most hated on the game VS forum.

Old Post Dec 14th, 2007 08:58 AM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black Yoshi
The Best Yoshi

Yeah, you're right.

I don't know why people hate him so much.

Old Post Dec 14th, 2007 03:18 PM
Black Yoshi is currently offline Click here to Send Black Yoshi a Private Message Find more posts by Black Yoshi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
No End N Site
Saikyo Pharaoh Sol Radguy

Johnny has always been cool to me..even though the movie got me kinda pissed cuz he killed Scorpion...but it was funny when he kicked Goro in the nuts.

Johnny's a real champ.

"Step back loser! Make way for the winner!"
-Anakaris-

Old Post Dec 14th, 2007 04:25 PM
No End N Site is currently offline Click here to Send No End N Site a Private Message Find more posts by No End N Site Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black Yoshi
The Best Yoshi

Originally posted by King Hellstorm
but it was funny when he kicked Goro in the nuts.

Correction: he punched Goro in the nuts. wink

I'm sure that everybody remembers that scene from the movie.

Old Post Dec 14th, 2007 04:29 PM
No End N Site
Saikyo Pharaoh Sol Radguy

Originally posted by Yoshi Paradise
Correction: he punched Goro in the nuts. wink

Oh yeah...

"Step back loser! Make way for the winner!"
-Anakaris-

Old Post Dec 14th, 2007 04:53 PM
No End N Site is currently offline Click here to Send No End N Site a Private Message Find more posts by No End N Site Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black Yoshi
The Best Yoshi

I was very disappointed that he got killed off at the beginning of Mortal Kombat Annihilation.

Old Post Dec 14th, 2007 04:54 PM
Ozone
You need me to live.

Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
Wow... this thread has actually made up to 6 pages now? I must say, that's quite a feat for a character who seems to be the most hated on the game VS forum.

Those people have problems.

Originally posted by Yoshi Paradise
I was very disappointed that he got killed off at the beginning of Mortal Kombat Annihilation.

That's the main thing that I didn't like about that movie.

Well, at least Jax was in it.

Old Post Dec 14th, 2007 06:40 PM
Ozone is currently offline Click here to Send Ozone a Private Message Find more posts by Ozone Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Furion
Restricted

Account Restricted

Reason Cage wasn't in original MK3:
http://tabmok99.mortalkombatonline....t_pavilion.html
so now you can ranton about how Liu Kang's a bastard.

I'm here to kick ass and play videogames....and I'm all out of ass.
Thanks amity75 for the sig

Old Post Dec 15th, 2007 11:21 PM
Furion is currently offline Click here to Send Furion a Private Message Find more posts by Furion Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Originally posted by Furion
Reason Cage wasn't in original MK3:
http://tabmok99.mortalkombatonline....t_pavilion.html
so now you can ranton about how Liu Kang's a bastard.

The original MK3 sucked anyway. Not just because Cage wasn't in it, but because it lacked Scorpion. Any MK game without Scorpion is automatic fail.

Last edited by Ridley_Prime on Dec 15th, 2007 at 11:32 PM

Old Post Dec 15th, 2007 11:27 PM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black Yoshi
The Best Yoshi

Originally posted by Ozone
Well, at least Jax was in it.

True.

Old Post Dec 16th, 2007 04:47 AM
Furion
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
The original MK3 sucked anyway. Not just because Cage wasn't in it, but because it lacked Scorpion. Any MK game without Scorpion is automatic fail.

It had Kabal and his frickin hilarious fatalities so that made all the better.

I'm here to kick ass and play videogames....and I'm all out of ass.
Thanks amity75 for the sig

Old Post Dec 16th, 2007 07:13 PM
Furion is currently offline Click here to Send Furion a Private Message Find more posts by Furion Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black Yoshi
The Best Yoshi

It wasn't enough.

Old Post Dec 16th, 2007 09:59 PM
Ozone
You need me to live.

The only reason why I played MK3 was because Jax was in it.

Old Post Dec 17th, 2007 05:46 AM
Ozone is currently offline Click here to Send Ozone a Private Message Find more posts by Ozone Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black Yoshi
The Best Yoshi

I'll have to find some pictures of Johnny Cage...

Old Post Dec 18th, 2007 12:18 AM
Snafu the Great
Jerkass Woobie

Johnny Cage's Bio (revised)

Mortal Kombat

(please log in to view the image)

A martial arts superstar trained by great masters around the world, Cage uses his talents on the big screen. He is current box office champ, starring in such movies as Dragon Fist and Dragon Fist II, as
well as the award winning Sudden Violence. He entered the tournament purely for publicity it would generate for him around the world. Despite his seeming shallowness, he is a formidable foe with limber limbs, quick reflexes, and his patented Shadow Kick.

Mortal Kombat II

Mortal Kombat Trilogy

Killed in a battle with an Outworld extermination squad, Johnny Cage's life came to a tragic end. But the celluloid superstar managed to cheat death when his path to the after life is blocked by the merger of Earth and the Outworld. His soul takes possession of its body once again. And enables Cage to rejoin his friends to battle for Earth's survival.

With his nearly deceased soul restored, Johnny Cage finds himself fighting alongside his friends once again. This time he seeks revenge against the extermination squad that took his life. But during their battle, Cage learns that if they win against Kahn, his soul will again be deceased when Earth reverts back to normal. Knowing this the movie star embarks on a one way mission to destroy Shao Kahn. His determination fuels his fellow warriors as they embark on one final onslaught against the evil emperor. The Earth warriors emerge victorious and when the realms revert to their normal state, Cage bids farewell to his comrades as his soul leaves to a higher place.

Mortal Kombat 4/Gold

Chuck Norris learned his trademark move, along with his sense of duty and justice, from Jesus after watching Him roundhouse kick a money changer out of the temple.

Old Post Dec 18th, 2007 01:55 AM
Snafu the Great is currently offline Click here to Send Snafu the Great a Private Message Find more posts by Snafu the Great Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Snafu the Great
Jerkass Woobie

Bios (Part 2)

Mortal Kombat Deadly Alliance

Upset by the way his adventures had been portrayed in the past, Johnny Cage found a loophole in his contract and left MCM studios during the production of "Mortal Kombat: The Death of Johnny Cage". He then used his own money to fund the production of his next movie, which is rumored to be the true story of his latest adventures in Outworld.

"Mortal Kombat: Deadly Alliance" broke all records in its first weekend in theaters, and made Johnny Cage extremely wealthy. The movie told the true story of how Johnny Cage singlehandedly saved the world from the threat of Quan Chi and Shang Tsung's deadly alliance.

Mortal Kombat Armageddon

Chuck Norris learned his trademark move, along with his sense of duty and justice, from Jesus after watching Him roundhouse kick a money changer out of the temple.

Old Post Dec 18th, 2007 01:59 AM
Snafu the Great is currently offline Click here to Send Snafu the Great a Private Message Find more posts by Snafu the Great Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ozone
You need me to live.

smile You're the best, Snafu.

I didn't know Johnny Cage was so muscular.

Old Post Dec 18th, 2007 02:04 AM
Snafu the Great
Jerkass Woobie

Johnny Cage's Fatality Theater

Old Post Dec 18th, 2007 02:08 AM
Black Yoshi
The Best Yoshi

Johnny Cage has some cool fatalities.

Old Post Dec 18th, 2007 03:15 AM