KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Games 'Respect' Forum » Respect Terry Bogard

Respect Terry Bogard
Started by: Sado22

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
The Cap'n

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Sado22
*chases him down with an 18-wheeler*
HOW DARE YOU DOUBLE POST ON ORE-SAMA'S THREAD?!

~The 18 Wheels of Spamming Sado-sama

I've got a tank, y'all!

*Fires a shot from the tank*

Wha, me multipost? Cause of the 15-minute edit rule, couldn't allow me to combine both of my posts into one.

KMC's Favorite Double-Agent.

Old Post Nov 7th, 2007 04:34 PM
The Cap'n is currently offline Click here to Send The Cap'n a Private Message Find more posts by The Cap'n Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
P-Geyser
Saraya-Jade Maniac

Originally posted by The Cap'n
Again I blame the aforementioned fans. Them and their Japanese John Cena....jeeze. [You Can't See Me = You Can't Wield Flames]

It's time to get the Terry respect thread to get back on track. Funny on this site, folks claim that Kyo is UNDERRATED and Terry is a Gloryhound. I am sorry but I think Kyo Kusanagi sucks major a$$.

Terry for his credit, does not always have the spotlight centered on him (FF 3)unlike Mr. Can't graduate from High School. Actually since Cap talked about Kyo being like a japenese John Cena, now that I think about it, Kyo is worse. At least Cena is injured and gone for the meantime.

I think PLAYMORE(cant really call them SNK anymore)has lost respect for the lonewolf as of late mad At least in MOTW's Terry does not hogg the glory in defeating the boss unlike some certain character. Plus in any SvC crossover being games, maga, it's not Terry leading for SNK or having most of the damn screen time with Ryu. It's not Haohmaru, or Ryo hmmmm I wonder who it is......

Attachment: kyo king of gloryhounds.jpg
This has been downloaded 131 time(s).

Old Post Dec 18th, 2007 01:27 AM
P-Geyser is currently offline Click here to Send P-Geyser a Private Message Find more posts by P-Geyser Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Cap'n

jeeze, time to settle this war once and for all......to the America-mobile!

*drives away*

Old Post Dec 18th, 2007 02:34 AM
The Cap'n is currently offline Click here to Send The Cap'n a Private Message Find more posts by The Cap'n Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Cap'n

Originally posted by P-Geyser
It's time to get the Terry respect thread to get back on track. Funny on this site, folks claim that Kyo is UNDERRATED and Terry is a Gloryhound. I am sorry but I think Kyo Kusanagi sucks major a$$.

Terry for his credit, does not always have the spotlight centered on him (FF 3)unlike Mr. Can't graduate from High School. Actually since Cap talked about Kyo being like a japenese John Cena, now that I think about it, Kyo is worse. At least Cena is injured and gone for the meantime.

I think PLAYMORE(cant really call them SNK anymore)has lost respect for the lonewolf as of late mad At least in MOTW's Terry does not hogg the glory in defeating the boss unlike some certain character. Plus in any SvC crossover being games, maga, it's not Terry leading for SNK or having most of the damn screen time with Ryu. It's not Haohmaru, or Ryo hmmmm I wonder who it is......

And all is right with the world. LMAO at the Kyo pic, at least it's better than my Cena thing I did. And I've created the ultimate decider to decide once and for all who's better.

Actually, Kyo did get ass-wiped in his own team's ending. Think about that. But you do make good points.

But, all that aside, I direct you to this:
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...threadid=472780

Old Post Dec 18th, 2007 02:42 AM
P-Geyser
Saraya-Jade Maniac

And all is right with the world. LMAO at the Kyo pic, at least it's better than my Cena thing I did. And I've created the ultimate decider to decide once and for all who's better.

Actually, Kyo did get ass-wiped in his own team's ending. Think about that. But you do make good points.

But, all that aside, I direct you to this:
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...threadid=472780

laughing Yeah. See Terry never beat Yamazaki in FF3 even though Terry did "not lose" he was still hurt very badly. As I said in MOTW'S, he was too exhausted to take on Kain. Though Kyo somehow even in the nest saga is always there at the end landing the final blow to the boss one way or another.

Old Post Dec 18th, 2007 03:10 AM
P-Geyser is currently offline Click here to Send P-Geyser a Private Message Find more posts by P-Geyser Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Cap'n

On that Kyo pic, I'd love if he looked even more eviler, I'd laugh so hard, that even Iori laughing would pale in comparison. wink

Old Post Dec 18th, 2007 03:49 AM
P-Geyser
Saraya-Jade Maniac

You gave me an Idea for an Iori pic

Old Post Dec 18th, 2007 03:52 AM
The Cap'n

I did? Can't wait to see it. big grin

Old Post Dec 18th, 2007 04:23 AM
The Cap'n

Bumped, wouldn't want this thread fall into the gutter, while Kyo's RT stays on top. wink

Old Post Dec 19th, 2007 06:12 PM
P-Geyser
Saraya-Jade Maniac

As far as I am concerned, Kyo alltogether can go down the gutter.

Old Post Dec 19th, 2007 06:14 PM
The Cap'n

I'd love to see that in picture. wink

Old Post Dec 19th, 2007 07:52 PM
P-Geyser
Saraya-Jade Maniac

Here are the pictures mane.....Since John Cena and Kyo are alike......

Attachment: kyo cena.jpg
This has been downloaded 123 time(s).

Old Post Dec 20th, 2007 01:24 AM
The Cap'n

You sir, are an American hero. big grin

Old Post Dec 20th, 2007 03:34 AM
P-Geyser
Saraya-Jade Maniac

You sir, are an American hero. big grin

wink Thanks I should do one of Ryo.

Old Post Dec 20th, 2007 03:34 AM
The Cap'n

Bumped. Hell Yeah.

Old Post Jan 13th, 2008 08:31 PM
Bro SMASH

I also agree that Terry is a better rival for Ryu than Kyo with reasons already mentioned.

I think Kyo would have been better off rivaling somebody like Batsu.

http://th07.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/i/2012/358/5/d/ultimate_crossover_by_vanishingwalker-d5kg5ey.jpg

Old Post Jan 16th, 2008 07:33 PM
Bro SMASH is currently offline Click here to Send Bro SMASH a Private Message Find more posts by Bro SMASH Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sado22
Restricted

Account Restricted

MY RESPECT THREAD!!!!!!!!!!!! eek!

Old Post Jan 16th, 2008 08:02 PM
Sado22 is currently offline Click here to Send Sado22 a Private Message Find more posts by Sado22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Cap'n

Originally posted by SmashBro
I also agree that Terry is a better rival for Ryu than Kyo with reasons already mentioned.

I think Kyo would have been better off rivaling somebody like Batsu.

Or someone like Dan. laughing out loud evil face

Old Post Jan 16th, 2008 09:59 PM
Sado22
Restricted

Account Restricted

terry bogard sucks!!! mad

Old Post Feb 20th, 2008 06:04 AM
Sado22 is currently offline Click here to Send Sado22 a Private Message Find more posts by Sado22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
P-Geyser
Saraya-Jade Maniac

Benedict Sado!! mad

Old Post Feb 26th, 2008 05:28 PM