KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Games 'Respect' Forum » Respect Terry Bogard

Respect Terry Bogard
Started by: Sado22

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): « First ... « 5 6 [7] 8 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
P-Geyser
Saraya-Jade Maniac

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Sado22
hey foo! whats up? been to my site lately? I-drop was so happy about my ryo update that he actually added my site to his favorites big grin

Hey. I actually have not had the time to go to your site. Ryo update?...are you serious? Looks like Ryo is getting a brand new fan big grin

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2009 03:35 AM
P-Geyser is currently offline Click here to Send P-Geyser a Private Message Find more posts by P-Geyser Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sado22
Restricted

Account Restricted

shame on you! mad
*slaps PG and does an orochinagi!*

Old Post Jan 25th, 2009 08:11 AM
Sado22 is currently offline Click here to Send Sado22 a Private Message Find more posts by Sado22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
I-Drop
Privateer

Originally posted by P-Geyser
Hey. I actually have not had the time to go to your site. Ryo update?...are you serious? Looks like Ryo is getting a brand new fan big grin
laughing out loud False, but even if it were true, that would only make me his ninth fan big grin

Terry is one of the best trainers in fighting games. He trained Rock & Rock is a bad@ss that ain't even old enough to vote.

Last edited by I-Drop on Jan 27th, 2009 at 06:54 PM

Old Post Jan 27th, 2009 06:52 PM
I-Drop is currently offline Click here to Send I-Drop a Private Message Find more posts by I-Drop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sado22
Restricted

Account Restricted

well, i think rock's a fagg0t but hey, he gets bonus for being in terry's shadow big grin

Old Post Jan 27th, 2009 07:53 PM
Sado22 is currently offline Click here to Send Sado22 a Private Message Find more posts by Sado22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
I-Drop
Privateer

I think that Rock gets everything he has from Geese or Terry. & we know that Geese ain't gay so.............no expression You guys are lucky this is a respect thread.

Last edited by I-Drop on Jan 27th, 2009 at 10:31 PM

Old Post Jan 27th, 2009 10:29 PM
I-Drop is currently offline Click here to Send I-Drop a Private Message Find more posts by I-Drop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
P-Geyser
Saraya-Jade Maniac

Wow I-Drop in Terry's respect thread eek! . I agree Terry is one of the best fighters AND Trainers in fighting game history.

and Sado shut up FOO u ain't doin no Oroginagi on anybody and thats the truth RUTH! mad

Old Post Jan 28th, 2009 01:41 AM
P-Geyser is currently offline Click here to Send P-Geyser a Private Message Find more posts by P-Geyser Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
P-Geyser
Saraya-Jade Maniac

Originally posted by I-Drop
I think that Rock gets everything he has from Geese or Terry. & we know that Geese ain't gay so.............no expression You guys are lucky this is a respect thread.

Hmm..... are you implying that Terry is?

Old Post Jan 28th, 2009 01:42 AM
I-Drop
Privateer

Nah. All I'm saying is that Rock takes after Geese & Terry. Do you think Rock's gay?
Wow I-Drop in Terry's respect thread eek!
laughing out loud I didn't think it was possible either. & Terry's quite possibly the most original SNK hero. I done said 2 nice things about Terry. Now I gotta go cut myself. big grin

Old Post Jan 28th, 2009 02:35 AM
Sado22
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
I done said 2 nice things about Terry. Now I gotta go cut myself.

nah, the universe will automatically implode if you say three good things about terry in a row.
*gets a roll of ductape and shuts brain up to save the universe* sad

Old Post Jan 28th, 2009 06:32 AM
P-Geyser
Saraya-Jade Maniac

Nah. All I'm saying is that Rock takes after Geese & Terry. Do you think Rock's gay? laughing out loud I didn't think it was possible either. & Terry's quite possibly the most original SNK hero. I done said 2 nice things about Terry. Now I gotta go cut myself. big grin

Agreed and no I don't think Rock is Gay.

Old Post Jan 29th, 2009 01:25 AM
Sado22
Restricted

Account Restricted

PG you foo! how dare you agree with I-drop?!? mad
*slaps PG and does another orochinagi*

Old Post Jan 29th, 2009 09:36 AM
P-Geyser
Saraya-Jade Maniac

whats up? been to my site lately?

Right now I am kinda of in a sh!tty mood and I decided to go to your site which made my mood actually worse(no offense)

I saw the update on the Terry vs Ryu&Ken deal. I said I was skeptical as I stated before, on Kyo beating Terry in 94 and KOF Kyo since there was no source. Though I see you mentioned Iori and K' having possible victories over Terry. Which makes me hate KOF and flameweilders even more. I wonder if they make another new main character, chances are he will probably have be able to weild every flame imaginable.

You know I would rather have Terry get his a$$ kicked by Ryu and Ken then any flame user...there I said it. mad

Old Post Feb 4th, 2009 02:47 AM
Kirikaze Fuuma
Kaze no Soldier

Right now I am kinda of in a sh!tty mood and I decided to go to your site which made my mood actually worse(no offense)

I saw the update on the Terry vs Ryu&Ken deal. I said I was skeptical as I stated before, on Kyo beating Terry in 94 and KOF Kyo since there was no source. Though I see you mentioned Iori and K' having possible victories over Terry. Which makes me hate KOF and flameweilders even more. I wonder if they make another new main character, chances are he will probably have be able to weild every flame imaginable.

You know I would rather have Terry get his a$$ kicked by Ryu and Ken then any flame user...there I said it. mad

clearly... you underestimate those flame users. or maybe hate.

Last edited by Kirikaze Fuuma on Feb 4th, 2009 at 04:45 AM

Old Post Feb 4th, 2009 04:41 AM
Kirikaze Fuuma is currently offline Click here to Send Kirikaze Fuuma a Private Message Find more posts by Kirikaze Fuuma Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
I-Drop
Privateer

Ditto. No offense bloodbro, but you're getting too old for this type of shit. In your defense, a LOT of shit on Sado's site is suspect(which should keep you from taking it too seriously). I remember us both asking for a source on the Terry/Kyo fight & Sado made it seem like it was easy to find. When we asked him to find it however, he couldn't(or @least didn't). I've noticed he has a spot on there talking about Ken having apparently lost to Terry. I call bullshit until he provides us w/a source for Ken/Terry & Kyo/Terry as well. Also, rehash suckassaki has a rating of 9/10 on there. 2/10 points are for originality. Rehash suckassaki having anything more than an 8 is illogical. Especially when you consider that Sado himself has admitted rehash is exactly that, a fuking rehash. Also rehash a rating(undeserved) of 9 & Heihachi has a 9.5. Somehow rehash is ranked better on the list. WTF? And some the lameness that is rehash is on the others section(where his punk @ss belongs) AND the favorite characters section. WTF again.

Sado, you should provide sources(credible ones) for these fights or take them off your site. It's the only right thing to do.

Last edited by I-Drop on Feb 4th, 2009 at 07:23 AM

Old Post Feb 4th, 2009 07:11 AM
Sado22
Restricted

Account Restricted

no flaming the maker of the RP, I-foo.

quote:
In your defense, a LOT of shit on Sado's site is suspect(which should keep you from taking it too seriously).

changed and clarified most of it. removed some of it and totally retyped others. oh and i already say on theories section not to take my words for gospel. kill the noise foo. or we can go another round over the meaning of "at a breath" stick out tongue

quote:
I remember us both asking for a source on the Terry/Kyo fight & Sado made it seem like it was easy to find. When we asked him to find it however, he couldn't(or @least didn't).

i DID post it. kofkyo.

quote:
I've noticed he has a spot on there talking about Ken having apparently lost to Terry. I call bullshit until he provides us w/a source for Ken/Terry & Kyo/Terry as well.

yeah and the secret word there was "rumored to have fought".

quote:
Also, rehash suckassaki has a rating of 9/10 on there. 2/10 points are for originality. Rehash suckassaki having anything more than an 8 is illogical.

Mr. Karate as i've already specified. that's one taken down for being a Goku+Kenshiro+Rei spoof.

quote:
Especially when you consider that Sado himself has admitted rehash is exactly that, a fuking rehash. Also rehash a rating(undeserved) of 9 & Heihachi has a 9.5. Somehow rehash is ranked better on the list. WTF? And some the lameness that is rehash is on the others section(where his punk @ss belongs) AND the favorite characters section. WTF again.

dude i already said on others section that its section i pay least attention to.

quote:
Sado, you should provide sources(credible ones) for these fights or take them off your site. It's the only right thing to do.

nah. the part where i say its my opinion is all people need to know. that and the fact that i mention clearly which part is rumor and which aint.

~Sado

Old Post Feb 4th, 2009 09:55 AM
I-Drop
Privateer

The SECOND Mr. Karate as I've already stated. No dice, you've already admitted he was a rehash. We asked you for a source saying what made it canon or semi-canon. You didn't. You should @least provide a source for these rumors. Where did you hear all this shit from?

Last edited by I-Drop on Feb 4th, 2009 at 10:17 AM

Old Post Feb 4th, 2009 10:15 AM
Sado22
Restricted

Account Restricted

what? the bit about KoFkyo being canon?
i read it on sites talking about kofkyo. that and the fact that Andy Seto was EMPLOYED by snk to make it. also Andy Seto was there for KoFZillion something which SNK even went out and made a video for (already posted before). they never did that for the other mangas and then went out of their way to make a sequel for Seto's KofKYO manga and even included stuff into the official canon (yuki being kyo's girlfriend for one iiirc). kofkyo is a followup to the KoFKYO manga.

~Sado

Old Post Feb 4th, 2009 07:11 PM
P-Geyser
Saraya-Jade Maniac

Originally posted by Kirikaze Fuuma
clearly... you underestimate those flame users. or maybe hate.

Oh I am sorry did I say that Terry stomps Kyo's a$$ to the ground and that Kyo can't compete with Terry and Ryo?....don't think so. Yes I do dislike but not underestimate.

Ditto. No offense bloodbro, but you're getting too old for this type of shit. In your defense, a LOT of shit on Sado's site is suspect(which should keep you from taking it too seriously). I remember us both asking for a source on the Terry/Kyo fight & Sado made it seem like it was easy to find. When we asked him to find it however, he couldn't(or @least didn't). I've noticed he has a spot on there talking about Ken having apparently lost to Terry. I call bullshit until he provides us w/a source for Ken/Terry & Kyo/Terry as well. Also, rehash suckassaki has a rating of 9/10 on there. 2/10 points are for originality. Rehash suckassaki having anything more than an 8 is illogical. Especially when you consider that Sado himself has admitted rehash is exactly that, a fuking rehash. Also rehash a rating(undeserved) of 9 & Heihachi has a 9.5. Somehow rehash is ranked better on the list. WTF? And some the lameness that is rehash is on the others section(where his punk @ss belongs) AND the favorite characters section. WTF again.

I guess.

Old Post Feb 5th, 2009 01:26 AM
Sado22
Restricted

Account Restricted

foo! mad

Old Post Feb 5th, 2009 07:26 PM
I-Drop
Privateer

what? the bit about KoFkyo being canon?
i read it on sites talking about kofkyo. that and the fact that Andy Seto was EMPLOYED by snk to make it. also Andy Seto was there for KoFZillion something which SNK even went out and made a video for (already posted before). they never did that for the other mangas and then went out of their way to make a sequel for Seto's KofKYO manga and even included stuff into the official canon (yuki being kyo's girlfriend for one iiirc). kofkyo is a followup to the KoFKYO manga.

~Sado
(please log in to view the image)Gotdammit, Sado! Post the links to these sites. That's what we want. & where does this rumor about Ken/Terry come from? Post links please.

Old Post Feb 6th, 2009 06:49 AM